All hotels in Atmore, Alabama, United States of America
303 Poarch Rd, Atmore, AL, 36502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nicest hotel in Atmore"
I would highly recommend staying at the Wind Creek Casino.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Brenda's get away"
Awesome. a second chance at happiness. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Brenda
"Family getaway"
We did this as a little getaway for our family. The room was very nice. The only complaints was the toilet and sink were backed up and not wanting to flush/let water out. Also the shower was either incredibly hot or incredibly cold. There was NO in between. You couldn't even step under the water flow. I had to be careful bathing the children. Also, some of the TV channels were not working. We have stayed here before and got our room through Wind Creek. It was a fantastic room. I just feel that since we went through Hotels.com that we got a lower grade room. Some of the channels on the But it was beautiful and clean and the beds were great. The food in the Taste was wonderful.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Wind Creek before Christmas 2014"
We truly enjoyed our Wind Creek adventure, everyone was very friendly, helpful, the room was great, we looked down at the beautiful Christmas lights, food was very good, and the decorated Christmas Trees all around were beautiful. We will come again soon, actually we are heading to Wind Creek Wetumpka after Jan. 1st. We even won some so that was a treat! We always like to go somewhere right before Christmas to relax and we did. We even took time to go to the Poarch Creek Indian Museum near by and was impressed, The Wind Creek is a good place to run away to and we will definitely recommend it to all our friends. Happy New Year to All!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Pandora
Overall stay was excellent and will be back soon I hope. However buffet food was boring and not very hot Thank you
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very nice design and decor!"
Very good experience needed more options for dining.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
holiday get awa
"Overnight delight"
We have been to many casinos all over the United States, and this is by far the best we have ever been to. While there we visited both the buffet and the steak house and they were great. Employees were fabulous, and ready to serve every need.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL, CLOSE TO THE BEACH."
GREAT HOTEL, VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE. THE FIRE STEAK RESTERUANT WAS SUBERB, VERY VERY GOOD AND SO WAS THE SERVICE.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
SUNSHINE
"Awesome!!!"
Wonderful hotel with generous accommodations and excellent staff!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Carolyn
"Troubles with booking..."
Hotel was excellent, my prob was with the reservation through Hotels.com I made the reservation on 24 OCT and called the morning of scheduled arrival to verify that all was well only to learn that there was no record of my coming. I contacted Hotels.com who stated they had not forwarded the reservation to the hotel but would do so immediately. When I arrived at the property that night however, the hotel still had no record. After a half hour of haggling, all ended well but it was unnecessarily challenging to do this. I don't know what else I should have done and if I had not called the hotel and Hotels.com the morning of arrival, the outcome might have been quite different.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Frederick
"Nice stay."
Check in was quick and pleasant .porter brought bags up in quick time. Overall stay very pleasant
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
sandra
"Location"
Awesome
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was amazing and so was the staff. Outside of Caesar's Palace and The Palazzo in Las Vegas, it was the nicest Casino hotel I have ever stayed in.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Adam
I took my Husband here for his birthday. The hotel is really nice. The decor is excellent. The slots are extremely tight though. Do not expect to walk out of here with any more than what you brought. The movie theatre is a must see. The most comfy seats I have ever seen! The only problem I had with the actual hotel room was the toilet. When ever you flush, the water refilling is REALLY loud and it takes forever. im talking 10 minutes. And in the middle of the night when your really tired , thats the last thing you want to hear in your sleep.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great hotel/casino experience."
Very nice hotel. Room was very comfortable and clean. The casino is great with lots of slots variety. The Grill has wonderful food at a good price. Location is great. Right off the interstate and easy to find. Has everything you need but there is fast food on same exit.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Shug
Took the family for a few days. Lots to do for everybody. Will stay there again. Rooms and service are top notch.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
james
"Hotel"
Staff and checkin were excellent. Like the layout of casino and entertainment.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Stay and Play"
This was my wife and I first time staying at the hotel. It was pleasing for the both of us and would like to stay sometime in the future. Staff was great and polite.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Big Daddy
"Wonderful time"
Made last minute reservations--forgot that Monday was Columbus Day. Our room wasn't ready for an early check in but we could upgrade to the fifteenth floor. We made a reservation for a smoking room because that was the only one available. The fifteenth floor is smoke free & we were so thankful to get an early check in with a view for an extra $15.00 a nite. We had a lovely time. Ate at the Sound restaurant--delicious vegetable beef soup & chicken wrap. Would recommend
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Grammy
"All the amenities were well worth the mid week pri"
The manager informed me that the hotel was completely booked and not one room was avail, I went online immediately and saw there were several rooms avail, she appeared perturbed that I use internet over her decision but that's life use your resources appropriately. Btw: I did get the room.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Curtis
Super friendly and helpful staff.Great food and reasonable pricing for a five star steakhouse at Fire.Clean and comfy rooms with plenty things to do for adults and kids.Loved it.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"63rd Wedding Anniversary"
The hotel was great. The only problem with the casino was there were no card tables. That's the only reason we wouldn't go back.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"sleep and leave"
great place to stay
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
mark
"First Time Visitor"
There were a few problems with our stay. We booked our room through someone other than the Hotel. They did not have information which would have been important to know. Both mornings that we stayed we were startled out of sleep by sounds of hammers and other loud noise directly beneath our room before 7:00 a.m. We found out that the floor below us was under renovation. Other than that the room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The casino was absolutely freezing, even with a sweater on. Was hard to enjoy being there it was so cold, but had a nice variety of machines to play. The breakfast offered was quite reasonable, but food not great. I don't drink coffee and could not get hot tea. They said they didn't even have a tea bag which I found very odd. They have a beautiful outside pool and hot tub which we tried to use on Monday. Water was too cold in the pool, but enjoyed the hot tub. Only other surprise came on Monday night when we planned to eat in the steak house restaurant and found it was closed on Monday. This left very little choice for dining options. Overall, I would say it was a nice, clean place and I would go back again, but make sure it was not on a Monday and that the construction was completed.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Sonja
Enjoyed my stay. Excellent
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Richard Taylor
"Lot of Potential with Little Improvements"
My 4 day 3 night stay at the Wind Creek Hotel was both a positive and negative experience. Hotel staff are very friendly and appear to be customer focused. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping greeted me with a positive hello and smile. I made every attempt to try all of the hotel services to get a good feel for the property since it was my first visit. I found that while staff wanted to assist, their was a significant disconnect among the various service areas. For expample, I was placed on hold for 10 minutes the first time and five minutes the second time when trying to make a reservation for the Spa. I asked for a bottle opener from housekeeping was transferred to Room Service who delivered a cork screw to my room about 20 minutes later. The Casino does a great job of raking in the money but pays very little. It is a very expensive way to play a video game for 4 days (at $400/day). The Casino does offer patrons free drinks. you just have to wait over an hour each time you order the drink. That will keep you at the machine longer to lose your money, huh. Seriously, servers all over the Casino are slow responding. There is usually a long line at the Player Service counter. The facility as a whoe is a very nice property wiht a lot of entertainment for children and guests who do not participate in gaming. I enjoyed the bowling alley, movie theatre, pool, and the Sound Restaurant regular (buffet under renovation). Fire Restaurant was dirty for a 4-5 Star.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
E T
"Absolutely wonderful!"
Great experience, wonderful people. The staff is amazing, friendly and very helpful. Will go again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Peg
"Bad service."
Had only 2 channel's working on television my whole stay. Said they was changing over to new cable provider. They did not offer no free movies to watch while cable was out. Took 4 hr.to find my reservation where I book my stay. Had just got out of the hospital from back surgery and front desk was very rude, had to sit in some hard chairs for 4 hours and front desk was looking the other way.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
disabled, retir
"Great place in Alabama"
Loved it can't wait to go BACK. Awesome place staff was great room was also
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great stop on the way to biloxi."
I loved it. I wish no one in the world would smoke. My husband wished there were some tables but I like machines so I was fine. No tables yet.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
on the go
"Nice, clean hotel, and friendly staff."
This is a great place to visit, we will definitely return for another visit soon.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
A
This is a very nice casino complex. Family friendly also.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
RA
"loved it!"
we made our reservation online through Expedia, when we arrived at the hotel the double room we booked wasn't available so we got upgraded to a suite, which was beautiful by the way with a poolside view. all of the staff was very friendly and helpful. we will go back!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Rachel
Unfortunately, we did not get to stay because my niece and her boyfriend and his family were in a plane crash at Helena, AL, so we spent the night near UAB hospital to be close for my sister and my niece. Miracles still happen, because all of them were able to get out of the plane and will recover fully!! God is GREAT!!! Amen
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Fantastic!!"
I was totally impressed with Windcreek's hotel accommodations. So nice and ALL staff were so friendly and helpful. The day we were checking out, the water would not get warm in the shower. That was corrected in less than 10 minutes. We will definitely go back to Windcreek. Everything was superb.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Becky
"My hotel stay was wonderful"
We got away from home for an overnight trip, we decided to try this casino instead of going to Tunica.The guest service reps was very courtesy and everything was clean, the staff was very friendly. Our room was very lovely, clean and the bed mattress was soft just like I like it. The food was delicious and very appealing. I will definitely visit this casino again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Bev
"Great hotel."
The hotel itself was a great hotel and worth the money. I loved all the extras it had in the hotel beside the casino, such as the arcade game, movie theater, bowling alley, etc.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very conducive to family entertainment"
Employees were very pleasant and helpful in assisting with family entertainment . Children were very happy!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Lori
"Luxury"
We truly enjoyed our stay at Wind Creek Hotel Atmore. Service was excellent. Super nice people. Room itself was more than we expected as we were upgraded to a Platinum Room. Very, very nice! Everything in room was nice. Super nice and luxurious bedding. Bathroom was very large and nice. Will certainly go back!
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
Patricia Barron
"Nice casino, restaurants and hotel"
Very clean establishment and gracious hosts. Very nice.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
MW
"My Wind Creek Stay"
My stay and experience was excellent, the staff was great from check in to dinner to check out. I will be back!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Randy
"Needs table games"
Hotel was good but this casino needs table games badly.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Excellent!!!"
We had a blast! We will be back for sure!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Vron
"Stood Up!"
I was to meet a friend at the hotel. However, the friend never showed up and never let me know what happened. That being said, I stayed for the two nights I had paid for and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Staff I would pass when walking around the casino were all very friendly saying they hoped I was enjoying my stay. When I checked out they all encouraged me to return soon to see them. The food was excellent as well.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Spa and proposal trip!"
Took my girlfriend, who is now my fiancée, to the spa for a day for her birthday. Barley spent time in the casino mostly the bowling, movie, restaurants. Surprised her with the ring before we left! Staff was awesome, we got upgraded for free to level 15 when we checked in! And the spa was the most fun, spent the whole first day there
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
R
I enjoyed the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel room.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Sherell
"Very Nice. Will stay again."
Hotel staff were awsome! Very friendly. I loved the 15th floor.
Other trip May 18, 2014
WE WERE THERE FOR OUR 56TH ANNIVERSARY AND HAD A WONDERFUL TIME EVERYONE WORKING IN THIS CASINO HOTEL ARE EXCEPTIONAL, WE ARE GOING BACK IN THE FUTURE/
Other trip May 13, 2014
WILLIAM
"very convenient, no need to venture out"
one of the best stays of my life, food,fun, entertainment and comfortable relaxation. can"t wait to visit again.
3 night trip May 5, 2014
Robert N.
"Great beds and sheets!"
Loved everything about the hotel, but was not so crazy about the food. I have even at this buffet many times, and it was always good. Not this visit, though.
Other trip May 7, 2014