All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
550 Sw Oak St, Portland, OR, 97204, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"10/10 would hotel again"
Exactly what we needed.
3 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
Taylor
"Great Location, Great Hotel"
Friendly staff, clean & comfortable room, and central location. Plus a restaurant with a full bar attached to the lobby and near Max stops. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Christina
Great room in a perfect location!!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Corinne
The hotel was great, staff were really helpful, and it was in a good location if you want to be downtown...I had never been to Portland before, so I didn't know what to expect downtown. It was a little sketchy, but the hotel felt really safe. Regarding comfort - the bed could have been comfier, but it was on par with pretty much every other hotel bed.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Heidi
"Keep Portland weird"
Great place for a quick getaway! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Perfect area to stay in downtown Portland, it's so close to everything! The only downside was that the bed was really uncomfortable, but it didn't effect our trip at all. I would definitely consider staying here again!
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Emily
My husband and I stayed here on our wedding night before heading out of town. The hotel upgraded our room, which was awesome. However, we got a call the next morning that the kitchen had not opened that morning, so our room service breakfast did not happen. They offered to make it up to us by serving us free dinner that night, but my husband and I were leaving town before lunch. I know it is probably a rare occurrence and the hotel did try to make it up to us, but I was definitely very hungry and disappointed.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
AmyGrace
"weekend with friends"
Great location, nothing about this hotel blew me away. There wasn't a pool ( for the summer it's ideal) or cont. Breakfast which would have made this hotel 5star.. Loved the stay and would probably stay again cause the location was perfect and the hotel was very nice. You won't be disappointed....everyone was very kind but again nothing above and beyond.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
marina
"Great stay with a great location"
Great location and the room was clean and comfortable. No worries on picking this hotel. There is cheaper parking one block away behind the food vendors carts. No need to valet park. If you use the private non valet parking lot on a week night, just be aware you may get blocked in the next day and they will have to move cars to get you out. The hotel gym was really good. Lots of good cardio machines.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great central location in Downtown Portland"
Stayed at this hotel for a girls weekend. Great location to easily walk or take the MAX train all over downtown Portland. The hotel restaurant/bar, The Original, had great drinks and good food.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Good visit, liked the hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
There isn't anything really special about this place- it's in a good location for walking around Portland, but other than that it is very average. Clean, mostly comfortable, but no pool, parking is $35/day and if you are unlucky enough to get one of the interior rooms you have a tiny tiny window that looks out between the buildings at nothing. It wasn't worth the money in my opinion. Wish I would have spent the extra $15 to stay somewhere else.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Great Stay in the heart of the City"
It was a great place to stay in the heart of Portland. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would chose to stay here again if I was to visit again!
3 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Craig
"short stay in portland"
perfect location but glad i did not drive. parking is expensive. great city to walk tho.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
brent
"Great Downtown Location"
Loved that it was in walking distance from so many attractions.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Excellent service"
We came during the Rose Festival so every place was busy. The hotel staff were all very nice and informative. They gave us tips on good places to eat and venture to see all within walking distance of the hotel. The location of the hotel is excellent for walking around Portland. The service in the restaurant was great and the food and drinks were delicious. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Franklin
"Courtyard Marriott"
I was in Portland for a business trip. This hotel has a central location in downtown. I was given a room on the 16th floor which provided spectacular views of the city. The restaurant on location was very good.
5 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Great downtown Portland location"
Great location for downtown Portland, visiting Powell's and catching show at Roseland Theatre. Walking distance to Amtrak and Bolt bus. Staff person made excellent dining recommendations. All staff very friendly. Strong unpleasant body odors in the hallways on at least two floors (neither of these floors were the one with the fitness center) fortunately did not extend into the hotel room or into the lobby.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Fantastic Stay!!!"
Great stay. The location is perfect! You only have the option of valet parking for $35 or go down to next block and park for $23 in a parking garage. The parking garage looked sketchy so I paid the extra for piece of mind.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Nice hotel in the heart of downtown"
The 2 queen room was very spacious by downtown hotel standards. Security is good and need keys to ride elevator. Staff was courteous. Be prepared to pay for parking.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Harry
"Great Central Location"
Modern, comfortable hotel, great location in the middle of everything. Staff was always helpful and friendly. Within walking distance of the Saturday Market, Pearl District and many great restaurants. We found no need to rent a car to get around, used Max Light Rail, even takes you to and from the airport!!
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
J
"Nice neighborhood"
We were required to pay valet parking for $35 a night. Also had issues with the wifi in our room. Otherwise it was a great visit.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
judy
"Weekend in Porlandia"
We arrived and the staff at the front desk were really friendly and helpful. I was a little disappointed by the room we were provided as it was a small corner room that was odd shaped with a small window. Not much of a view and lighting could have been better. The fitness center wasn't bad. They had a decent amount of cardio machines, free weights, and some cable machines, as well. The location was great though and within walking distance to a lot of shops, restaurants and just down the street from the waterfront.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
In the heart of downtown Portland, walking distance to most everything in the city. Great room with a view, and friendly staff who recommended the local (not so touristy) places.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Justin
"One night stay for concert"
It was a quick trip to Portland for a concert and the Courtyard Marriott provided a very comfortable and convenient place to stay for one night. Within walking distance to some great eating and libations. Had a great breakfast there in the morning.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2015
Pat
"Would stay here any trip to Prtland"
We loved our stay! Very friendly staff, clean, and great location! Will be back to stay here next time
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Rosemart
"Family visit"
Wonderful hotel, very clean, quiet and comfortable with a clean and spacious exercise room. Close to food trucks! My room needed more natural light though, was in a crevice with one small window, too small for size of room. Also, in a city with wonderful local coffee, would have been nice to have that available in the room in the little coffee maker. And locally produced snacks should be sold in the snack shop for those late night binges. There are many available and would be a way to introduce those not familiar with Portland to the local flavors literally.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Mary Anne
Clean and convenient hotel. Recommended for a reasonable price in the heart of Portland.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Avoid - Noisy hotel with a view of a cement wall"
We've stayed at the downtown Hilton a couple of times and thought we'd try something close to the Roseland when we came to see a show. It was incredibly convenient to the theatre, but the room was super noisy. Weird noises from the fridge all night long, but mostly every time someone came in or out of their room you'd hear their door slam. View out the window was a cement wall about 4 feet away. Room was configured odd at an angle in the corner. Seemed like sleeping in a closet, or they just tried to cram an extra room in. Not sure if all the rooms are alined this way, I assume many are not. I paid in full in advance, and I wondered if they cram you in the crappiest room for booking this way. It wasn't any cheaper than my previous stays at downtown Hilton, so I'd avoid this hotel or try one of the boutique hotels. My wife thought it was fine and said what did you expect, it's a Courtyard not a real Marriott. Didn't know the distinction was that huge.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Stayed overnight with a group of 16 for a Blazer game and just a quick getaway. The hotel was really nice, clean, the staff was very helpful. We enjoyed appetizers and drinks in the bar downstairs before the game, the staff called a car service to get us to the game and back. Breakfast in the restaurant the next morning was delish. The location was great, with several places to eat and drink within easy walking distance. It was a great trip, we are planning to make it a yearly thing. We checked out Sunday morning but wanted to eat and wonder a bit, the valet offered to put our luggage in our vehicles for us and we could leave our cars in valet for the day. It's the little things that make me feel pampered and happy.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Good Beds"
The most comfortable beds .. Slept like a baby
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"GET RID OF DISH!"
Everything was GOOD except for the tv. Channels kept going in and out the whole time and we couldn't even watch our Oregon Ducks play in Oregon?
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
West
Great experience, very helpful and friendly staff. Loved the location and would recommend to anyone visiting portland.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Clean"
I'm VERY picky when it comes to the cleanliness of hotels. This might be one of the few times my husband hasn't heard me complain about being grossed out! My only complaints, the window didn't open(just a crack with fresh air is needed on a night of drinking), and there was no fan in the bathroom. This hotel was perfect for meeting friends at the bar downstairs for drinks before the Blazer game. Rip City!!
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Best location in town"
Coming from the Seattle area we love to take weekend trips to Portland to watch nba games. The location of the hotel is so convieinent we stay here every time. The city train is right across the street that will take you anywhere in the city. The staff is always so helpful with directions and questions we have. Never hurts to have an awesome restaurant like The Original in the hotel lobby. Overall a fantastic place to stay
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
david
"Love this hotel!"
Perfect. My new favorite hotel in Portland
2 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Beth
Great place to stay right in the middle of Portland. Walking access to all you need, and the hotel staff is very helpful to help you find what you need.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Very Disappointed"
Terrible. Hardly get any sleep because next door neighbor was very loud and nosy sounds like a lot of drunk people yelling screaming obscenities. Tried using phone in the room to report noise but it was dead no dial tone. I was too tired and sleepy to deal with it. Water pressure was pathetic:-( Not worth the money I spent on this place for one Nite $182.00 and that's not including vallet parking $30.00 that's rediculous!!! I should get s refund for this disappointment:-(. Also lighting in bathroom was way too dark had to sit by the window for normal bright light.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center
Tina Thank you so much for sending us your feedback. I am truly sorry you had issues with the noise from your neighbor as well as the water pressure. We take great pride in making sure all of our guests are taken care of. I hope that we can have the opportunity on your next stay to prove to you the level of service we expect you to receive. Best Regards, Lindsey Ficken Director of Rooms
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Tina
The staff in the dining room downstairs were exceptionally friendly and welcoming. They remembered my developmentally disabled son and made him feel very appreciated. He wouldn't eat anywhere else!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good Location--Nothing else worth mentioning"
I and my 33 year old Thai married partner have stayed at other Marriotts with great success. While no one was overly hostile many small things made us feel uncomfortable and unwanted at this hotel. So much so, that we both independently decided we never to book a Marriott Courtyard again. Not gay hostile, but far from friendly.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Awesome hotel for the price. Great location. Restraunt was actually very good & fair prices. Bed was super comfortable. Only 2 little complaints.. Bathroom sinks could use a little more water pressure out the faucet and the toilet paper was just too far away to comfortably reach from the toilet. Besides those 2 minor issues, this is an awesome hotel to stay in downtown! Thanks
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nice, clean room. Room was small but good enough for what we needed.
"Fantastic!!"
This was for our Anniversary, and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay. We were very impressed, and would highly reccomend this first class Hotel and experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"First time in Portland"
Our first time in Portland and the hotel was in a great location, clean and tastefully decorated. Staff was great but parking was very costly.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Melody
"Great location and price"
Close to restaurants, bars, breweries, and public transit. Hotel staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Christopher
"Short but Sweet"
Just there for one night but the staff was super friendly, the room clean and comfortable and the neighbourhood very quiet. Couldn't ask for a better place!
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Kerry
"Good value, good game, good idea."
Came in fora Blazers game and stayed here due to its value and offerings being so central to downtown PDX.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Jordan
"Great location at downtown Portland"
The hotel is great. The staff managed to move us to a better room promptly since we were not satisfied with the first one. I'd advise against parking (or using the valet) since we parked in the indoor parking lot, and our car was broken into and they took all they could carry. We had a plane to catch so we cleaned it up the best we could and left. Parking on the street may be safer.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
hamilton v
"Almost great"
Everything was awesome. The staff was great. The room was clean. But both of us got rashes from the sheets and towels. They smelled like they were soaked in bleach. It was hard to relax because I was itching the whole time. I've stayed at this hotel 5 times before and this has never happened so I don't what the issue with their laundry was but it definitely put a damper on the trip.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Nicole
"Nice central location but bad smells"
It was a very nice hotel, good location and helpful staff. Stayed on the third floor..distinct odor of body Oder in halfway, overwhelming for the whole stay. Not sure if it was because the fitness center was on the same level.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Christopher
"Blazer Trip"
I stayed at this hotel in order to come into town for a basketball game. The hotel, as always, was clean and well worth the money paid.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015