All hotels in Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Billy Folly Road #6, P.O. Box 1115, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, ‏‎800-491-6126

Excellent hotel for the price. Located in the heart of Simpson Bay and within easy walking distance to restaurants and beach bars, lounges and shopping. Attentive service. Clean comfortable room.
4 night trip Apr 5, 2015
The hotel staff were fantastic...the apt was lovely, very clean with new appliances....great Place
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Debra
"Wonderful"
We really enjoyed our stay, everything was great! The food at hotel was great! We had a blast, thank you for complimentary beach chairs and umbrella. Everyone very friendly. We will come back again!
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
janie melinda
"Very excellent"
My stay at the hotel was excellent the staff was excellent I'll recommend this hotel to all my friends I slept like a baby
7 night family trip May 17, 2015
Kathleen
"Room internet"
Room wireless connection was spotty. Upgraded to better room no charge. Good low cost for St. Martin.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Clean, quiet hotel that is close to everything."
We were please with the hotel. It was close to everything St.Maarten had to offer local food, bakery, beaches, casinos. The hotel workers was very helpful . Great hotel will definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Travellingpants
"Great hotel!! Very friendly staff especially Sonia"
Loved the hotel, had an amazing stay with them.. Only thing I had a problem with was the wifi signal was very weak! Besides that I enjoyed myself
Other trip May 2, 2015
27 old male
"Excellent location, well cared for and planted."
We've been owners for fifteen years and have seen many changes, many for the better over the past five years. Rooms have been updated a bit, but are still "weary". Friendly & professional staff, many that have been there for years makes for a welcome feeling. Great location, beach area much improved. Greenhouse restaurant has a great long lasting happy hour and consistently good & varied casual menu.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Bruce
"No internet Service"
Very disappointed that there was no internet service, had to rent a mobile service for $60.00 so I could remain connected and avoid costly fees.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
captainsoy
"Experience"
The hotel is overall nice , I loved it especially the in room amenities. My only turnoff was the bathroom. It can do with some upgrading. But the hotel is a nice place to stay . Very simple.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Adimir
"Festiva Atrium review"
Our personal experience was excellent. The hotel personnel were very helpful and personable. The accommodation was excellent, as well. We were very pleased!
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Charlotte
Room was outdated, TV remote control did not work, cold water barely worked. There were ants in the bed.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Nice clean hotel, near restaurants and other shopping areas, not to mention the beachfront. 5 minutes drive from the airport so it's an ideal location if you don't want to trot across the island.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Good for waiting for your boat!"
Just a layover
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
leonard
"review"
Okay if you are over the age of 60, everything closed at 9p
"Absolutely loved it!"
The staff is very nice and helpful. The whole place stays clean at all times. The beach is very pretty. Many restaurants, bars, and supermarkets in the area. Very near the airport but quiet.
4 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Aurelie
"Festiva's Atrium a great resort"
My stay at Festiva Atrium was awesome. Great facility.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Marlene
"NICE HOTEL"
NICE PLACE TO RELAX AFTER WORK. COMFORTABLE ROOM AND VERY CLEAN.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
ROBERTO
"Great vacation."
Accommodations were very good as expected. Services were excellent.
10 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
Richard M.
"Good and Convenient"
Short, sweet and economic
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Cornelis
Great value for money. Ideal location for restaurants and boat cruises. Pool was closed for all but one day of our two week stay for renovations needed from hurricane Gonzalo.
Other trip Nov 12, 2014
Warm and friendly staff! Room was great! Unfortunately pools were closed due to hurricane gonnzalo. Beach was great. If you stay here you will love it, dont miss the greenhouse restaurant!! Many restaurants and casino were very close dont even need to rent a car if you stay here
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Disappointing"
We have not gone on vacation as a couple for over 30 years and planned this trip for months. Our brother-in-law gave us a gift of his timeshare week. The room was awful!! The staff did give us a renovated room after the first day but it was a terrible first impression. The pool was under construction. Beach is beautiful.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to night life"
It's was nice and I will be back really nice staff and the rooms was clean and very welcoming
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"wonderful stay at the Atrium."
I spent 8 nights at the Atrium in a 3 Bedroom Penthouse. It was beautiful, clean and the nicest stay. I
8 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Valerie
"Hotel Room In Dire Need of Renovations"
Many issues with condo some of which were not followed up on. Problems with door lock (twice during stay). Sliding glass door to balcony was extremely difficult to open (reported and never fixed properly). Alarm clock was broken, was told by management that we would get a new one and it never came. Very poor customer service
7 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Unconfortable"
To Much Mosquitos in the Room.
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Benito
"Close to beach and Resturants"
Room was larger than expected. Good view from Balcony
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Juletta
"Ok for a night"
Room did not make us feel comfortable. Stayed here to get to an early morning flight. Room was warm at check in. AC should have been turned on prior. Strong cleaning product odor at front desk
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
alain
"Very nice..must check it out"
Room was excellent..kitchenette with dishes and dishwasher..large size fridge oven clean room for a great price I was super impressed. Absolutely recommend Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
"Always good"
I always stay here. It's a good place. Only problem was next day we wanted to book two studio apartments and we were not allowed after 5pm... Very strange...
1 night trip May 5, 2014
Monica
"Great location, beautiful views."
Checked in last minute into a one bedroom and although very dated furnishings it has plenty of space. Stayed in the one bedroom for 5 nts and then moved to a studio which was much smaller. The hotel is in a great location in Simpson Bay. Pool and beach access was terrific and restaurants and beach bars were perfect.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
aroesch
"Good for business, clean rooms, no restaurant"
Old property, needs revamp. Overall good for business.near the airport. No restaurant but enough restaurants surrounding the hotel
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Road warrior
Close to Airport, clean, great view
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Close to the airport. Was flying out the next day."
The staff was friendly. Hotel could use a bit updating, as it is an older hotel. But over all experience was fine.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Sandra
"Not what I expected"
The room was not ready and have to wait for 45 minutes. Receptionist just asked me to wait but did not explained what was wrong. Custodians entered into my room even when I asked them to wait. Technicians were also entering the room at any time. The location its ok but not the best. I sincerely did not want to deal with anybody at the ressort I just wanted to have a good experience in the island. I would not recommend future customers to go yo the beach on that side it has a funny smell.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Gloria
"Atrium"
My husband and I liked the location of the hotel. It was in walking distance to a lot of restaurants and stores. The hotel was nice, the bed was comfortable and security was great. It was quiet and well cleaned every day. We stayed for 10 days. The only gripe I had was a maid stole an expensive sweat shirt that I had bought for the airplane ride. I only noticed it the day we were going to leave and I could not prove it to the hotel management. They told me I must have misplaced it. Other than that, our vacation was very nice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Sallie
"Nice location - Very clean"
Very clean hotel/resort. Customer service is not up to United States standards with ladies appearing a bit disgruntled. However it was definetely worth the money and I would go back.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Good hotel with friendly staff and great location"
The hotel is in a great location walking distance from good restaurants, bars, and on the beach. Less than 10 minutes from the airport by car/taxi. The room was clean and spacious. Cabke TV also had a good number of channels. Full kitchen in the studio room including full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, and sink. This would have been very usefulf if we were there longer. There is also free parking for guests. The wifi could have been stronger in the rooms but I'm not sure if that's a hotel problem or a service issue in the island. The pool was convenient, although it would be nice if they put up a fence or some bushes to get some privacy from the bar next door. If you don't have a car there are plenty of taxis and also local buses if you're up for it.
6 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"Nothing fancy"
Nice staff, our airplane was delayed and the front desk closes at 11 pm, but we called and they left the room key for us with the security guard. The room was nothing fancy, but not bad. Nice pool area, and beach location. A few noisy neighbors partying kept us awake, way past midnight.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2014
Dan C.
"Very friendly and helpful"
Service was Excellent from front desk to maid service. Very attentive and always saying Hello. Great location close to dining and right next to beach.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Convenient airport overnight spot"
Convenient place to spend the night prior to a flight the next day. Easy to walk to dinner and breakfast spots, and enjoy the beach in the morning. Wifi worked well and a plumbing problem was fixed quickly. Felt clean and saw many housekeepers around the floor in the morning.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Sailing couple
FABULOUS! Great location :)
6 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2014
"Very Disappointing"
Amidst the hustle and bustle of Simpson Bay area this property was a mess. Room was not ready for checkin at 4:30. Was not clean and only one of the two TVs worked. Nice large units with kitchenettes -- but there was no hot water for the entire length of my stay. Parking is on property is tricky and doesn't make one feel safe. There are better places in the same area competitively priced.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"CLOSE TO AIRPORT"
the reception staff very bad, check in was late but the check out have to be on time.You have to change in suite case locker
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
antonio
"nice hotel, great location"
poor internet, but location makes all other problems less important
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Close to store"
Close to airport and stores but no beach access. That's it
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
guy
We stayed for 4 nights in a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchen. It was clean and had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable. The shower had great pressure and plenty of hot water. Air conditioning was good. The staff were polite and friendly and were always willing to help with driving directions or booking a taxi. The location is great; the hotel has it's own little beach with chairs and umbrellas for guests and 2 independent bars adjoining the property. Getting around the island in a rental car is easy. You may lose your way, but it's hard to get lost, just watch out for mopeds.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, best location!"
We stayed at Atrium for our honeymoon in January. It was the perfect spot for us! It was right on the beach, wonderful swimming, beach bars, lounge chairs and umbrellas! Loved Simpson Bay, safe area with lots to do! The staff was so friendly, and we loved our room! We made breakfast every morning in our kitchenette and ate on our balcony. The rooms were very clean and the decor was nice. We will definitely be back! One good tip, best rooms are ocean view floor 4 or higher!
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Room was clean and plenty of space. Front desk when checking in was not the friendliest! Hassled me about a print out from Hotels.com confirmation number, even know she had it and I showed it to her from my email. Just wanted to make an issue of it. I think as soon as I printed it out, she just threw it away!!! All other staff was nice!
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014