All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America
100 Berryman Rd, Vicksburg, MS, 39180, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Rested and ready to go again!"
Great stay! Easy access to I-20, spacious rooms, good amenities, good value.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Not impressed"
Pool was nasty and room had not been vacuumed. Cracks in wall in room. Malfunctioning a/c.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Hotel Review"
The hotel was nice enough. The breakfast was about standard for these days. There was a variety of food items and the staff kept the items full and fresh. The room had a strong chemical smell coming from the bathroom and the TVs did not work very well. We had two rooms and neither of the remotes and TVs worked well. They were really slow to change channels and had to fool with the remote to work. Not a big deal in the scale of things, just annoying when you are trying to relax and watch some TV.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"stay at the Hampton inn instead, please."
poor. the best compliment I can give this hotel, is that I've stayed in worse. shoddy rooms, dirty carpets, apathetic staff. they ran out of breakfast supplies before 8am.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Very nice staff! Even new girl that didn't know where the outgoing went
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Deonna
"Pretty good hotel."
Overall a pretty nice hotel. The fold out sleeper sofa is terrible.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
People at front desk were helpful And well trained. Everything was very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"It's the one!"
Perfect from start to finish. Great for the price!
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
"Great stay for business or recreation"
I had a great stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and courteous.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Katrina
"For Liberals Only!"
Will not stay here again. This hotel does not carry Fox News the leading cable channel or Fox Business Channel, even though it has a full line with every other major channel. Called the front desk, they said they had a problem with the cable station numbers. Pure nonsense! This was a policy decision. Annoyed, called Choice Hotels and they confirmed it was owners discretion. On the pro side, the included breakfast was the best and had the most complete selection of food options of any we have ever had when included in the room rate. Also, the dining attendant was helpful and friendly unlike Jeremy at the front desk, who should seek another line of work.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
William E
"Dirty pool.."
.The stay was excellent,, with the exception that the pool had nasty water. Seemed like the water had not been treated and/or cleaned in a while.. Made your skin feel greasy.. Also,, the bottom of the pool was "gritty", dirty in some places. There were also some visible "clumps" of hair.. When I reported this condition to the front desk,, the clerk seemed a little unconcerned.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good Deal In Vicksburg"
Good location and clean comfortable room
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Robi
"Great overnight stay."
Great overnight stay.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Comfortable"
Great mattress the most important reason to stay overnight, you need rest! So many hotels don't get it...
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Bad Policy"
They have a terrible policy of not letting guests change rooms - we had TV trouble and wasted a couple of hours getting it fixed.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not perfect"
In general the room appeared clean but did find a blanket thrown on the floor by the bed and a used face cloth hanging over the shower. After checking out and driving to the next stop, I noticed I'd left my blue beach coverup in the room. I called the hotel and they said no one turned it in. I know I left it in the room so the housekeeping staff should have found it.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Beverly
"Horrible"
My family and I checked in around 10pm. We woke at 8 the next morning to our room being flooded from the room above us. We changed rooms that morning then that night we had a gentleman walk in on us because the receptionist gave him our room. Went outside and found out we were locked out of our room. I will never stay there again!
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Allen
"pretty but dirty"
I was surprised as I have stayed here many time on a cross country trip to visit from texas to florida. The room was nice to look at but dirty. Used coffee grounds in the coffee maker, a used ladies razor behind the toiled, dirty spoon under the desk. I was dissapointed and will not be staying here again. Plenty of other great options in the area.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
tyrone
Everyone was friendly. Had a little trouble with a double booking but got it resolved
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Rude Staff"
In short we were traveling on a family emergency. The staff instead of telling us when we walked in with our dog no pets allow just ask for a credit card and charged us. Had they told us we would have gone else where or presented our Support dog Badge. Staff claimed we snuck her in when i confronted her about it. Hard to sneak a dog in past a desk. But either way when calling the room for a credit card She could have said something then and didnt. We went down to desk and she still didnt. This is not a pet friendly hotel. nor are the staff The food at breakfast was terrible.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
JAY
"Easy access"
great staff, very helpful with directions of surroundings, wife and daughter loved the outlet mall literally next door
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Otis
We truly enjoyed our night's stay! Room was very comfortable, staff was friendly and the pool was incredibly fun!! We will definitely use this hotel again!!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Bad TV service"
The only thing that was disconcerting was the TV service. Absolutely horrible TV service, however, everything else was wonderful.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Timothy
"Roaches"
The stay was good But they had 2 roaches in the tub .
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great breakfast, clean rooms."
Great breakfast, clean rooms.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Melony
We chose this hotel because of the location and also because it had refrigerator and microwave. It is close to the National Battlefield, the interstate and restaurants. Person at the desk was very helpful in giving us directions.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
marian
"Second time's a charm..."
This was the second time my wife and I stayed here with our son as we travelled across Mississippi. It was almost as good as the first stay, we just didn't get an upgrade this time. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was decent. Everything was clean and comfortable. We'll stay a third time if we pass through again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Matthew
It was nice and quite really enjoyed my stay the staff was nice breakfast was good . restaurants werevclose by
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"service could have been friendlier"
Hotel was very nice. Room was clean and breakfast was good. Front desk personnel weren't exactly friendly. I seemed to inconvenience them by checking in. That is why I didn't give a 5 star rating.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
matthew
"Vacation"
We were in the area to visit the Vicksburg National Park and this hotel was very convenient to that location. The hotel was nice, staff helpful and had a good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
dixie
"Business trip"
Overall the stay was great. The breakfast was disappointing.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
Excellent stay, staff was super helpful. The room was wonderful it even included a microwave and refrigerator. I would stay here again
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Kristy
"Very good place stay!"
Everything was great! Staff was friendly and breakfast really good! Would recommend to everyone!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Gerald
"Stayed overnight going to Peach Bowl in Atlanta"
Comfortable bed, clean room, staff very pleasant. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"A nice hotel"
While I'd like to go into all of the reasons you should avoid the state of Mississippi altogether, it might cause you to think that the hotel was terrible too. If you must go to Mississippi, you should stay in this hotel...and then leave the state as quickly as possible!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good location and accommodations"
The breakfast was amazing- full with eggs waffles and yogurt all cold items. Warm, quiet indoor pool- though could use more towels out there. Staff was very accommodating, made the stay plesant! The toilet seat was small and awkward, but other than that room was good: spacious- with couch and small partition outside of bed. Small prep area sink with good sized empty refirg, abs microwave.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great getaway"
Nice place great location!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Sandra
"Average Hotel; Above Average Staff"
hotel was average. staff was very friendly
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Not bad at all."
My wife and I were going over the river and through the woods for Christmas and this was out planned stopover. The front desk personnel were very nice and moved us to the nicest room on the floor when the bathroom of our first room wasn't properly cleaned. The breakfast was a fairly standard one with a waffle iron and a small hot bar. We may stay here again on the return from Grandma and Grandpa's.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Matthew
"A nice surprise!"
I know it seems all my reviews are excellent but I guess I'm having good luck. This hotel was a very nice surprise. It was clean and the staff was great. The only downside is I wasn't crazy about the breakfast buffet but I'm not really a breakfast kind of guy. I booked this blindly because I was hooking up with family at the same hotel. It was a nice surprise.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
paul
"Great!"
After a long day on the road with our 4 kids, it was a great relief to see a nice and clean room. Definitely will stay in Comfort Suites again. Thank you!
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Good overall. Would stay again. The room was great except a little spot on the shower curtain.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Very convenient"
Very convenient location for traveling. The room was very good and clean. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Road Trip"
Pleasant experience
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Civil war battlefield"
One night stay to visit the civil war battlefield Location was convenient with several restaurants near by Good breakfast and helpful staff
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Frances
"very knowlegeable staff"
great place to stay and hot breakfast to boot.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Wonderful Comfort Suites in Vicksburg, MS"
Location was close to restaurants, shopping, freeway, Military Park. All personnel very friendly. Pleasant, comfortable room. All the conveniences of home: refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, flat screen tv, wifi, sofa, desk. Excellent breakfast: eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, pastry, yogurt, juice, coffee. Highly recommend Comfort Suites; on any return trips we will definitely stay there.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Great
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
erwin
"good"
I will stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014