All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America

Clean
    Food is all right
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Delayed checkin but everything else perfect"
First attempt to check-in, they didn't even check to see if they had any rooms ready and turned us away. But once we came back much later, the rooms were ready and the staff was warm and welcoming.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Texas Traveler"
Enjoyed the stay.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Dianne
Stayed for Christmas weekend and were pleased with this location.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Karlton
"Great overnight stop."
Very nice, close to restaurants and outlet mall, very quiet. Also close to National Military Park at Vicksburg
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2015
Cathy
"great place"
great stay all together, breakfast could've had more to offer but overall a comfortable stay
1 night trip Nov 30, 2015
"Great nights rest"
Moving from Texas to Georgia and this was a great place to stop for the night.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Lucy
"To Grandmother's house we go....."
The staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel was clean and very comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Ceri
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
We enjoyed our stay in a suite. The hotel appeared to be recently renovated. The breakfast was good. Our queen sized bed felt very short to me (I had my feet hanging off the end, which does not happen on my queen bed at home). Staff was friendly. If you require a perfectly dark room to sleep in, ask for a room away from the bright signs and on a top floor. For our visit to the Vicksburg battlefield, this is the ideal hotel - very close!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Aggravated"
We had to check in very early in the morning (4am) after a long day of work and driving and the room was booked at last minute and I checked to make sure there was not a certain time you could not check in and no where on either website does it say you are considered a no show after 3am. Was completely exhausted and just wanted a room t shower and sleep but had to deal with the front desk lady that did not know what she was doing obviously or the hotel should highlight check in rules.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Candida
Everything was fine.Breakfast was ok but hey it was free. There's a nice fitness room and pool. Staff was nice & friendly. Close to battlefield and restaurants. Carpet in our room was a bit dirty/stained but otherwise room was clean. I would recommend and stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Wendelin
Great hotel with perfect location, near attractions, shopping and food!
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Great hotel, but we had a few issues"
We were traveling the South and stayed here to visit the National Park in Vicksburg. Our first night was great so reserved a second night. Our disappointment was in the second night, the room was not cleaned very well. The comforter was replaced but the new one had large stains on it and the pillows were not straightened. The bathroom was not really cleaned, although we did get new soap and shampoo. We didn't have coffee the first day but when we tried to make it the second day, it was not clean and had an old packet of coffee in there, so it was not cleaned before we first got there. Another complaint was that there was a large air conditioning unit under our window outside and every so often (every hour at least) it would make a very loud and annoying high-pitched noise for 5 min or more. Other than those issues, we liked the location, the breakfast was great with bacon or sausage, eggs, and all the usual breakfast fare. Customer service was good and is a newer hotel with large suites.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Brian K
Everyone was extremely nice and friendly! Front desk made check in/out PAINLESS!!!!!
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great Getaway"
Front desk clerk was very nice and made a great suggestion as to which casino buffet was the best, Ameristar. The room was big and comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice staff. Cramped room."
The room was adequate but it wasn't a true suite. It was one big room with two big beds, a small dividing wall with a pull out couch, a tiny microwave, minifrig, and coffee maker as the "kitchenette", and a rather nice bathroom. Breakfast was a very nice touch. It was a little cramped for the six of us. However, it was only an overnight stop on our way back from visiting our son in Biloxi at Keesler AFB. We got to see the Vicksburg memorial Park with its Civil War memorials. But the traffic noise was quite loud at night. If we were to make it a destination, we'd probably stay somewhere else. No offense to the people who worked there; they were all very nice, professional, and helpful. I give the people high, high marks!
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Laurann
"Family Trip 2015"
The hotel was clean. Breakfast had the normal variety of food and was replenished nicely. Staff was friendly and helpful. More luggage carts are needed though. I will stay there again if given an opportunity to visit Vicksburg again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"A Tale of Two Rooms--Good Luck"
Our first night at the hotel, we had to switch rooms because of a musty/moldy smell (hopefully they thoroughly clean the room before the next guest arrives). The room we moved to had an issue with the toilet flooding. The front desk staff sent me to the room with a plunger to fix the problem myself, which I did without too much problem. Despite these problems, the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They did what they could to make our stay more comfortable. Personally, I just think that the hotel could be better managed. Still, given the price and the fact that there are not too many different options in Vicksburg, I would stay here again, but I am fairly certain that my wife would not.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Kenneth
Excellent all the way around. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
great stay, neat and clean, and not noisy.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
DEBRA
"Great staff, excellent service, bad smell"
First of all, excellent staff! The front desk was very accomdating to our requests. I asked for a first floor room and had no issues with the change (we were initially booked for the third floor). The issue I had was that first floor room smelled horrible when we entered it. At first I couldn't tell if it was mold/mildew or some kind of cleaning agent. After dropping off our stuff and going to dinner, upon reentry I definitely couldn't stand the musty smell, like walking into a dank cellar. Again with excellent service, the desk allowed us to look at and smell two other rooms. One of the new rooms was perfect with no musty odor, but the second choice smelled almost as bad as the first floor. We took the good smelling room and had a great stay but I wouldn't stay here again due to 2/3 rooms smelling like a cellar.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great hotel."
Everything was top notch!! Breakfast was fulfilling....
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Very good service. When we arrived in our room the TV wasn't working. The maintenance worker came immediately to trouble shoot and replaced the TV within minutes. Very clean and comfortable. Had a nice hot/cold free breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, yogurt, fruit,cereal. It was well worth the rate to have a comfortable night's sleep! Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Shana
Great Hotel other than there was a strong musty smell when we entered the hotel room. In the morning we noticed that one of the pictures hanging on the wall had mold growing inside the glass. They must have had a previous leak from above and replaced everything but the picture. Informed the front desk when we checked out and I'm sure it won't be a problem going forward.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Middle of the road."
It was nice; stayed at better and stayed at worst. Staff was great and breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Too Notch"
Real nice desk clerks and breakfast service attendants.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Rested and ready to go again!"
Great stay! Easy access to I-20, spacious rooms, good amenities, good value.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Not impressed"
Pool was nasty and room had not been vacuumed. Cracks in wall in room. Malfunctioning a/c.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Hotel Review"
The hotel was nice enough. The breakfast was about standard for these days. There was a variety of food items and the staff kept the items full and fresh. The room had a strong chemical smell coming from the bathroom and the TVs did not work very well. We had two rooms and neither of the remotes and TVs worked well. They were really slow to change channels and had to fool with the remote to work. Not a big deal in the scale of things, just annoying when you are trying to relax and watch some TV.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"stay at the Hampton inn instead, please."
poor. the best compliment I can give this hotel, is that I've stayed in worse. shoddy rooms, dirty carpets, apathetic staff. they ran out of breakfast supplies before 8am.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Very nice staff! Even new girl that didn't know where the outgoing went
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Deonna
"Pretty good hotel."
Overall a pretty nice hotel. The fold out sleeper sofa is terrible.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
People at front desk were helpful And well trained. Everything was very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Two night stay."
This place was perfect for our visit to Vicksburg. In the right location for all we wanted to see whilst visiting. Room was clean and comfortable and the staff were more than accommodating.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
mamma g
Not good. This hotel is awful!!!would never go there again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Ben
"It's the one!"
Perfect from start to finish. Great for the price!
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
"Great stay for business or recreation"
I had a great stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and courteous.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Katrina
"Great place for a family"
Our family of 5 arrived for a weekend stay to tour the area. The room was clean, spacious, and updated. My kids thought it was great too. The staff was very friendly and the location was very convenient. We had a great experience in Vicksburg.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Kristie
"Friendly place"
Very clean and nice place. The employees are extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Aaron
"For Liberals Only!"
Will not stay here again. This hotel does not carry Fox News the leading cable channel or Fox Business Channel, even though it has a full line with every other major channel. Called the front desk, they said they had a problem with the cable station numbers. Pure nonsense! This was a policy decision. Annoyed, called Choice Hotels and they confirmed it was owners discretion. On the pro side, the included breakfast was the best and had the most complete selection of food options of any we have ever had when included in the room rate. Also, the dining attendant was helpful and friendly unlike Jeremy at the front desk, who should seek another line of work.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
William E
"Dirty pool.."
.The stay was excellent,, with the exception that the pool had nasty water. Seemed like the water had not been treated and/or cleaned in a while.. Made your skin feel greasy.. Also,, the bottom of the pool was "gritty", dirty in some places. There were also some visible "clumps" of hair.. When I reported this condition to the front desk,, the clerk seemed a little unconcerned.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good Deal In Vicksburg"
Good location and clean comfortable room
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Robi
"The nasty pool needs cleaning,,,, NOW...."
.This was an annual, family trip (.event.),, for me, my wife, two young children.. Main event for us in your hotel was the indoor pool for my girls... I joined them in the pool.. AND,, to my dismay,, this was the most unclean pool and water I had been in, ever, in our hotel stays around the country --and-- abroad... Water was "cloudy",, and made your skin feel "greasy",, and there was loose grit and some kind of other debris on the bottom of the pool.. Also,, several "clumps" of hair were clearly visible.. I did tell the guy at the front desk,, and although he did acknowledge my complaint,, he really seemed to be unconcerned as if "that's not my job".. On the plus side,,, the entire area around the pool was clean,, with proper towels and safety equipment.. Please,,,, GET SOMEBODY ON THIS POOL BEFORE ONE OF YOUR GUESTS GETS SICK.. ---And,, I would like to hear back from someone,, about this issue..---
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Arlon
"Great overnight stay."
Great overnight stay.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good nights rest"
Beds and pillows very comfy. Bathroom had bad odor. Room temp was set at 64 degrees when we got there. It was freezing. Breakfast was good.
Other trip May 24, 2015
julie
"Comfortable"
Great mattress the most important reason to stay overnight, you need rest! So many hotels don't get it...
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Bad Policy"
They have a terrible policy of not letting guests change rooms - we had TV trouble and wasted a couple of hours getting it fixed.
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Clean and respectful employees..excellent continental breakfast..
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Not perfect"
In general the room appeared clean but did find a blanket thrown on the floor by the bed and a used face cloth hanging over the shower. After checking out and driving to the next stop, I noticed I'd left my blue beach coverup in the room. I called the hotel and they said no one turned it in. I know I left it in the room so the housekeeping staff should have found it.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Beverly
"Horrible"
My family and I checked in around 10pm. We woke at 8 the next morning to our room being flooded from the room above us. We changed rooms that morning then that night we had a gentleman walk in on us because the receptionist gave him our room. Went outside and found out we were locked out of our room. I will never stay there again!
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015