All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Orta Mah. Uzundere cad. No.29Goreme, NevsehirNevsehir50180Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Great room
"Wonderful Stay at Cappadocia"
Hotel staff is very cooperative & friendly. We drove to Cappadocia from Istanbul. Due to some problem in our GPS, we cannot find the hotel. We called the reception and told them our location. He came there to guide us, which was really nice. His English was very good, specially in Turkey. Rooms were comparatively small, but clean & comfortable with clean and private bathroom. We called the hotel in advance, and they booked a guided tour for 5 of us at much better price than advertised elsewhere. Just 2 minutes walk from bus stop, shops and Restaurant. We would recommend it for stay with family or individual.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Umar
"Cappadocia!!!"
Our stay was lovely. The room and bathroom were very clean, comfy bed and the owners were extremely friendly and accommodating. They have free wifi and buffet breakfast! It's walking distance to the shops and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Guven Cave Hotel ROCKS"
I've traveled all around the world in the past year and my stay at Guven was one of the best. Mustafa is the owner and right after my reservation was confirmed, he sent me a welcome email and helped me coordinate my transportation from the airport to his hotel. I read horror stories online about taxis charging tons of money to bring you from the Kayseri airport to Cappadocia, so this alone was a huge plus. Mustafa is warm, kind, knowledgable and extremely respectful. His sister cleans the hotel and lovely Omer assists Mustafa. All three of them are top notch and I can't rave about them enough. Mustafa is able to help you plan anything and everything for your stay in Goreme and he does it with a smile, even when he's not feeling well. The location is great, as it's a short walk to the center of Goreme, but it's also away from the "hustle and bustle"...if you can even call it that. It's a wonderfully sleepy town. I stayed for 5 days and my room and bed were both very comfortable. If anything needed fixing or replacing, Mustafa or his team took care of it immediately. One of the most admirable things I can share is really how respectful Mustafa and Omer are. As a female traveling alone, sometimes simple things as people peeking into your room as they walk by can make you feel uncomfortable. I had a window out to the terrace, and I never once noticed Mustafa/Omer looking in. 100% gentleman. I'd recommend Guven Cave hotel to anyone and look forward to visiting in the future.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Sabrina Steele
"Never again"
The room we got had nothing in common with the rooms in the pictures. Too many stairs to climb up the dining room and reservation desk. It is very dangerous if you have small kid. Our room was smelly because of the old carpet on the floor and the bed was very bad. My wife had a back pain in the morning. I recommend you to stay in Urgup, not in Goreme. Hotels and restaurants are much better there. If you want to stay in Goreme, do not stay in this hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Professor
"Good value for a cave room, owner is very helpful"
We were skeptical about the safety of the balloons but the owner was very assuring on the phone and face to face making sure there aren't any problems and explained why previous and rare problems happen with other companies. He arranged everything for us without extra charge and we were picked up from the hotel. The flight was as told sailing smooth, didnt even feel like i was in the air having random conversations with people. Hotel was located centrally and rooms are in decent condition.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Great small hotel"
Mustafa and all the staff were great and really helpful; Mustafa speaks perfect English and he's ready to help you with any kind of tour or transportation you may need. The hotel is small but cozy; maybe not so fancy but they provide all you really need... and well, Capadoccia is amazing, you won;t be in your hotel most of the time. Walking to Goreme 'downtown' is just 5 minutes.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Excellent Budget Hotel"
We had a lovely stay at Guven Cave Hotel. The rooms are small, but nicely furnished, exceptionally clean, and ours had a private balcony. The bathroom is a standard budget bathroom (shower in the corner of the room, not separated from the toilet and sink area) and did not have a shower head, so it was basically a hose, but did the job. The room's cuteness is definitely enhanced by the arched ceilings, that help to give it the appropriate cave like feel. The breakfast was excellent (Turkish breakfast: tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese, watermelon). They made us a fresh omlet, which was delicious, and had the most fantastic halva pasty. Mustafa, as well as the rest of the staff, were charming and very helpful in planning our activities. My only complaints would be that 1) the pillows are overstuffed and hard as rocks, making for a sore neck the next day, and 2) the doors are thin and we could hear everyone walking by or up and down the stairs. As a light sleeper, that was a bit rough for me. It might be helpful to request a room away from the stairs. Overall, a wonderful value and very pleasant stay.
2 night trip May 19, 2013
"This is a good hotel if you are on a budget."
The room was clean, but the shower was basically a hose coming out of the wall. There was no way of avoiding getting everything wet in the bathroom because there was not a proper stall. Mustafa was extremely helpful, he helped secure a tour and gave me a lot of helpful advise. His partner was not as helpful, and would constantly make me wait to take care of a simple request, while he does something that could wait. I would recommend this hotel only if you can get at a good price. This is a budget hotel.
2 night trip May 17, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Definitely recommend!"
We had a great stay at this centrally located hotel with super helpful staff. The room was basic yet large and comfortable. The wifi wasn't great and our leaky shower soaked the bathroom but otherwise everything was really good, especially the breakfast with views. Would recommend!
4 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
"The location is very central"
This is a 'no frills' budget option with a good location, 5 minutes walk to the Centre of town with restaurants and tourist shops. There is no reception or hotel security except for surveillance cameras . Many features broken such as: door wouldn't close, lights burned out, shower head holder broken. Breakfast was standard Turkish/Mediterranean fare, ask for omelets. Service friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Simple and comfortable room"
Great breakfast and helpful staff. Good location. Clean rooms but condition could be better.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
SG
"Homely feel"
Very comfy room with nice view. Staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. Value for money!
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
June
SG
"nice place"
Good location and helpful owner!hotel not in the centre of town but it is a quite place in the night,simple but comfortable room,a powerful shower in our room,average breakfast.we are enjoy the terrace and view in the room.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Bom hotel"
Hotel bom, faltando apenas um melhor cuidado com a arrumação do quarto e com a qualidade do café da manhã.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
AIRTON
BR
"대체적으로 좋은 호텔!"
위치 굉장히 좋구 와이파이 잘 터집니다 아침도 괜찮습니다. 가격이 싼지라 방이 좁긴 했습니다. 그리고 방 선택할때 에어컨 없는 방도 있으니 잘 보고 선택해야 합니다.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
WONJUN
"별루네요"
공항에서 픽업신청했는데 비행기가 연기되어 늦게 도착 했고, 연락을 해서 늦게 도착 한다고 했지만 오지 않아 택시를 탔는데 택시비가 장난아니게 나왔네요 공항에서 픽업셔틀이 기다리고 있었다고 하는데, 전화했을때 픽업 기사와 통화만 했어도 제대로 왔을텐데 제대로 호텔에서 중간 관리를 못한 것 같습니다. 아까운 돈만 날렸구요 그래서 오래 지내고 싶지 않아서, 3박4일중 2박만 하고 1박을 그럼 취소하겠다 하였지만, 그것도 안된다고 하더군요 직원이 잘못한거 같은데 사과말도 없고, 서비스도 없고 아무튼 기분이 안좋았습니다. 벌룬투어도 신청하려고 원하는 업체 이름을 알려주고 예약을 할 수 있는지 문의하였으나 업체가 없는건지 할수없는건지 못했구요 다른곳으로 예약한다는 곳은 너무 비싼곳이네요 멘처음 2박을 예약하고 나중에 일정이 조정되어 1박을 따로 예약하였는데 이름이 같은데도 전혀 같은사람이 예약한 것을 모르더군요 . 그만큼 관리가 허술한 것 같습니다.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
katie
"洞窟部屋より洞窟風"
洞窟風の部屋を予約。石造りの壁とアーチ天井で、真正洞窟部屋よりも感じがいい。窓からはきのこ岩も見え、早朝には気球が飛び交う様子が眺められて快適だった。
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
YUKIO
JP
"Незабываемая Каппадокия"
Бронировали отель на 5 ночей, но потом решили продлить отдых в Гёреме. Мустафа (владелец отеля) помог с подбором другого отеля и мы очень благодарны ему! В отеле лучшие карты пеших маршрутов, мы имели возможность в этом убедиться не один раз (сравнивали у других туристов)! Понравилось расположение отеля - от центра всего 2-3 минуты, подниматься в гору после утомительных прогулок по маршрутам не нужно. Отдыхом остались довольны! Большое спасибо! Завтрак стандартный, никто не ограничивал в выборе блюд и порций.
5 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Irina
RU
"快適"
部屋はスタンダードツイン、シャワートイレ一緒のタイプ。部屋は清潔で快適に使えました。経営者は親切で、滞在中のおすすめツアーの紹介や、トレッキングコースも教えてくれたりと、役立ちました。繁華街からは少しだけ離れていて、静かでよかったです。ただし、夕暮れ時はテラスを西日が直撃して、快適には使えません。朝食はサラダ、フルーツ、ヨーグルト、卵料理、コーヒー、ジュース、紅茶など多彩な品数でした。
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
fisi
JP
"Hotel bien placé mais mal entretenu"
hotel très bien situé; au cœur de goreme avec vue sur un superbe panorama. lit propre. Chambre typique avec son style cave. Par contre, les prises sortent des murs, la salle de bain est bof bof (pas de rideau de douche, carrelage usé, moisissure dans quelques joints).
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2013
Harun
TR
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Guven Cave Hotel

"Good location, great host"
04/01/16 Tatia R
The location was perfect (close to pigeon valley and restaurants in Göreme) and Omar is a wonderful host. He helps in booking stuff, makes sure you always feel welcome, and prepares awesome breakfast. On my last day, I had an early morning flight, and was surprised to see a sandwich prepared for me. Definitely recommend this place.
"Would definitely stay there again!!"
02/22/16 Noisette2010 Mississauga, Canada
First of all, this hotel is located about only 5-10mins walk from the bus station - easy to find. The breakfast was good with a great selection of food. You can definitely see the hot air balloons from your own balcony or the 3rd floor of the hotel early in the morning. More importantly, the staff was incredibly helpful, friendly, polite, and welcoming. Other than letting us store our luggage there after checking out, they even let us use the shower after our ATV tour (again, after having already checked out). The price is definitely reasonable and it's such a good find!
"Amazing cave experience!"
01/28/16 nomadic-hijabi Detroit, Michigan
My sister and I stayed here during the first week of January, and Guven was hands down the warmest place we stayed in! It was such a lovely stay and in a great location. We walked to the bus station so it's not too far from there. The room was really nice and cozy, and the shared bathroom was clean and spacious. Breakfast was also really great! We had a great stay here, and I wholeheartedly recommend it, especially for people who want a cave hotel experience that is affordable and a great value!
"Definitely go to cappadocia"
01/04/16 Hannah C
Went to Goreme in Cappadocia which was phenomenal. Stayed in Guven cave hotel and Omar could not have been more helpful, ensured we had maps, things to do, enough heat in our room (it was -16). Centrally located and good value, great views from the terrace. Would definitely stay there again.
"Cave hotel experience on a budget!"
12/22/15 Abigail S
My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in November 2015. It was lovely! You get all the charm and hospitality of a cave hotel experience, but at such a lower cost than some of the other boutiquey cave hotels in the area. Omar, the man working at the front desk, is a true gem. He helped us plan everything and made great recommendations! Our rooms was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There was shampoo, soap, fresh towels, etc. provided which is always nice. The breakfast was a traditional Turkish breakfast and it was plentiful! The location is also great...just 300 meters from just about everything.
"Perfect! "
11/20/15 Mercedes P
My partner and I stayed for 4 nights at the hotel. Omar was the most amazing host, he helped us plan our daily adventures, arrange for transportation to and from and airport and made us a Turkish breakfast each morning! The room was very cozy and warm it was perfect for those chilly nights! I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice place on a budget!
"oh Omar"
11/11/15 Al L Montreal, Quebec, Canada
well Omar and Mustafa go out the way they help u and treat u like a real king the hotel is clean near everything but a little out the main road so u have some peace I just love it the breakfast is well balance and abundant .
"Excellent quality cave hotel with incredible hosts!"
11/11/15 Adrian S Sydney, Australia
Guven Cave Hotel is an incredibly great valued hotel in a perfect location with amazing hosts. Mustafa and Omer were extremely hospitable and made me feel very welcomed and right at home , which was greatly appreciated as it was my first time traveling alone. From the moment I booked in my stay, Mustafa was communicating with me helping to organise my shuttle from the airport and itinerary for my one week stay in Cappadocia. Throughout my stay Mustafa and Omer gave me advice on where to go for sightseeing, hikes and places to eat. I want to give a very special thanks to Omer, who went above and beyond to help me when my phone broke a few days before my departure. He provided guidance on how to get to phone repair shops, and made numerous phone calls for me so that i could get my phone successfully repaired on time. When my flights were delayed and i struggled to get my boarding passes for my departure flight, Omer also made numerous phone calls to the airport and airlines to help ensure that i would have no problems during my departure. When I thought the hospitality couldn't get better, Omer left a bag hanging on my room door containing a homemade sandwich and a can of ice tea for my early morning departure. (Thank you so much!!!) Overall, i really enjoyed my stay in the Guven Cave Hotel. The hotel has great quality rooms, is in a perfect location, and is great value. All of this is made even better by the exceptional and friendly hosts Omer and Mustafa that made sure i felt very welcomed and looked after during my stay. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a great stay in Cappadocia. I will be back to the Guven Cave Hotel on any future stays in Cappadocia and hope to see both Mustafa and Omer again! Thank you for making my stay in Cappadocia so memorable!
"Good value "
11/01/15 Russell S Sydney, Australia
Mustafa and the team are very hospitable. The room we booked was spacious, it was a true cave room, the ensuite was near new and very modern, the wifi worked well inside the room and in the common breakfast room. The outdoor terrace had awesome views of Goreme and the fairy chimneys. Also, from here, it is not far to walk to the Main Street or the viewpoint of the balloons taking off, think it was called Sunset point.
"Amazing and cozy place"
10/26/15 Tamuna T
There is no host who will support and take care of you like Mustafa!!! He was like a guide to of us, he adviced a lot of interesting places to visit, played backgammon with us and we felt ourselves at home. I advice Guven cave hotel to everyone who plans to visit Cappadocia!