All hotels in Elkhart, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3301 Plaza Ct, Elkhart, IN, 46514, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I was here for my Mothers funeral"
The breakfast was awesome, staff accommodating during this trying time. I usually stay with friends on there couch. My Son knew I needed space to my self, so it was part of my Mother's Day gift. We booked on Expedia. I knew most of the motels in the area where out of town family and friends have stayed before, so I went with Expedia for a great deal. Way more than I expected. My HS is having a mini reunion this summer as we all turn 60. We will be booking rooms in August. The staff friendly and so helpful, even if I was in my pjs down for breakfast.
Other trip May 15, 2014
hollis Ann
"Pleasant stay at Microtel Inn"
Nothing to complain is that what I can say here, after staying here for 2 days
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Swapnil
"Poor Experience"
I chose Microtel because I have enjoyed my stay at the Kalamazoo location before. This stay was far less than satisfactory. The night host was having a lot of trouble getting me checked in. It took him over an hour and a call to 2 managers to try to get me into a room that I clearly had paid for via hotels.com. I feared just paying for it again and not getting a refund from hotels.com. This was all going down between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. I stay in hotels often when working out of town and the last thing I want to do after working all day is fight with the desk clerk. Also, all of the lights were out in my hotel room.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Tired Traveler
"great"
Great place for a stay. Very well taken care of property.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Love Microtel"
Worth the price. Easy to get to and very comfortable.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Cori Tillman
"Great Value"
I always stay at this hotel when visiting Elkhart. The staff are always very friendly. Overall I recommend staying here if you stay in a suite. Large room at a great price. Some upkeep might need done on the mechanicals as our heating was a bit loud and the fridge didn't really get cold this time. But it is a nice updated room.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Just right"
We were very happy with our stay. There were not a lot of frills, but, the hotel was clean, staff friendly and accommodating. The heating/cooling system was very good and we appreciated that there was a microwave and fridge. The price was great and the breakfast was better than I expected. We definitely recommend and would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great price and comfy place!"
The hotel was nicely updated and clean. Continental breakfast was a nice surprise too. Many restaurants located very close to area.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
"close to everything"
we had a wonderful stay, it was clean, the staff was friendly and price was excellent.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Quality at an affordable price.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great staff & hotel"
I was super sick, & the staff was super accommodating. They even let us stay an extra hour with out charging us a late fee. Hotel was clean & room was nice. Would stay again!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Jen
"Good bargain"
Room is small compared to most, but had what we needed, and it was clean. Breakfast was a bit weak, but it was free and we didn't have to cook -- and it accomplished its purpose. Staying for a ND game weekend, the price was good - relative to hotels closer to / in S.Bend - but more than I would want to pay for a similar room anywhere else. For a game weekend, it fits the bill of "Less expensive with quality" just fine. 20 min from game parking, and no traffic. Good restaurants nearby (Appplebs, TexasR, *and Steak-n-Shake burgers!*). We'd stay again.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Notre Dame game hotel"
My must have list in a hotel is short: clean, comfortable bed, free parking, and price. This hotel has all that and more: large updated rooms, great location right off the freeway, close to restaurants and some shopping. Room had coffee maker, hair dryer, iron/board, fridge & microwave, flat screen tv, phone, alarm clock, wall thermostat. Good breakfast included all the usual cereal, bagels, yogurt, fruit, as well as sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and fresh waffle maker. About 15 minutes from the campus of Notre Dame, but much less expensive than staying in South Bend itself. I would absolutely stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
L.N.
"Great place"
The hotel was very nice and quiet! It's a great place to stop and spen the night while traveling!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"nice and clean hotel"
Would stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
Andrew M
"Notre Dame Football hotel"
Only one minor issue - was difficult to regulate heat in the room. Otherwise, very nice property for very reasonable price especially on a Notre Dame football weekend.
3 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2013
"Nice Property"
Nice property and friendly front desk staff. Only recommendation is to create more room for breakfast buffet seating. Granted, normal weekends probably not an issue to have 20-25 seats at tables by buffet, but on ND football weekends, some of us stood. I've seen properties with dedicated eating area, this one, seems to be random seating with a few tables. That was the only annoyance...getting breakfast and standing while I ate it.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Jackie
The rooms were nicer then expected and I felt it was a great price. i would stayy there again
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"ND vs Navy Game"
I booked this hotel through Expedia for the low rate and went with the previous reviews as a guide. They were on target. The hotel is right off the interstate and has many places to eat nearby. The staff when we arrived was pleasant and accommodating. Our room was clean and just right for my family of four. The complimentary breakfast was decent but we did choose to eat at Perkins nearby one morning. The lobby would get really crowded with other guests. We enjoyed our stay there and even left a bag behind that the hotel is Fedexing out to us.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"ND football weeken"
Clean, great breakfast. A clean, compact room. The sheets are too small for the very comfortable pillow-top mattress, so came off and we found ourselves laying on folded sheets and the plain mattress. Staff informed, but didn't seem interested.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
tom
"comfortable, cozy & inexpensive, with breakfast!"
I stayed two nights in Elkhart and was very pleased with the quality of the accommodations for a very affordable price. The style is modern European with smaller and cozier rooms, yet all the usual hotel room features are still present: desk, free internet, TV, microwave, fridge, ironing board, hairdryer. The bed was very comfortable and there was also a windowseat. The continental breakfast (both hot and cold food) was an added bonus.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Lynn
"Nice value hotel"
Comfortable clean rooms with nice breakfast. Friendly staff. Perfect for a college football weekend.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Good value for ND football weekend"
No frills but decent hotel.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Friendly staff"
I did not expect the hotel a prime location and a quiet location, excellent service and rooms are clean and tidy and the hotel is close to shops and petrol stations and close to the highway, making it distinct
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
NA.......MU
Very clean and the maids were very friendly and accommodating. The front desk employee's could be a little more friendly.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Need vending on every floor."
The sign says ice AND vending, but all I had was ice on the third floor.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
I stay here every couple months. Great value and great hotel!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Shell
"Easy on/off freeway."
Very accommodating-needed freezer space and they were gracious to take care of the need.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
L
"A wonderful value"
We always enjoy our stays at Microtel and the time spent at Microtel in Elkhart Indiana met our expectations. The staff was great and Microtel's signature clever use of space always impresses. The hotel was very clean and the bedding very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Linda and Willem
"No complaints"
Room was smaller than I expected, but definitely adequate for my needs. The lighting in the room was nicer than most hotel rooms. Breakfast was about average as far as hotel breakfasts go... coffee available 24/7 was a nice touch.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
"Excellent stay!"
This is a very comfortable, well-run and clean establishment. Noise levels were excellent, even though it was a football weekend and a full hotel.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Good place to stay for a Notre Dame football game."
Despite getting the room right next to the breakfast area, we had a good stay at this Microtel. Seems the internet deals always get a room next to the elevator or the breakfast area. Good place to stay and game weekend prices are not as inflated as many places.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Business travelers"
Nice hotel, small rooms, however, great value for business travelers. Room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Cleanliness was very good
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
BASIC Accomodations at a reasonable price. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Chris S.
"NO sleep. Bed uncomfortable. Sheets didn't fit."
Most important aspect of staying in a hotel ...is to get a good night's sleep. That did not happen, The bed was too soft, the sheets would not stay on the bed. Also... there was a used contact left in the bathroom. Was disappointed in the room.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"A bargain!"
Our stay at Microtel in Elkhart was entirely pleasant. It was our first stop on a cross-country road trip. The hotel set among a giant array of chain hotels, just off I-80 and we expect it was one of the least expensive of the lot. It was as clean as a whistle, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast is less elaborate than many, but it was fine for us and the coffee was good. We didn't need a lot of service, but the front desk people were welcoming and pleasant throughout. We definitely would stay there again and recommend it to other travelers.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"We had to change rooms."
Our first room was musty and smelled of smoking, we asked to have a different room and weregiven a room that was fine.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"everything we needed"
everything met or exceeded our expectations.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"Very nice hotel."
Very nice clean rooms. Close to Freeway. Spacious room. Nice continental breakfast. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Clean, quiet and friendly"
This was our fourth year in a row staying at this hotel during Labor Day weekend. It is a nice, clean, quiet hotel. The room was small, but that is the only problem we had with it. The air conditioner was a little noisy. The staff is very friendly and ready to help. The breakfast is not a hot breakfast but was fine for us.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Ralph
"great hotel!"
great staff, great service, great price, very convenient, very clean.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great hotel to stop at on roadtrip"
I thought this hotel was very clean and very comfortable. We stopped here on our way to Chicago just to sleep. So happy we booked this hotel. The bed was very comfy after driving for 10 hrs.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Clean and convenient"
After a very long day of driving, what I wanted was a comfortable bed in a clean room--and this Microtel fit the bill and more. I'll stay there again next year.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"people from jersey"
The hotel was in a good location just off the interstate. the furnishing appeared to be newer and the room was very clean. It was a good deal for the money.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Ray and debbie
"WOW! Excellent value for the money."
Either this hotel is new or recently remodeled. It was a great value for my family. The hotel was very clean and the free breakfast was nothing special, but very much appreciated when traveling with kids on a budget. My only complaint is that every time we approached the front desk for something we had to wait because they were doing other duties that I personally didn't really think a front desk person should be responsible for but the girls were always pleasant and helpful. Overall, very please and would stay again!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Great for the Price!"
Dropped daughter at college, needed a good hotel at a reasonable rate--Microtel was chosen. The staff was friendly, the room was excellent and everything we needed (internet, iron and ironing board), and the complimentary breakfast was great. I would certainly recommend as well as stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
ND Mom from OH
"Mother/daughter weekend getaway"
Wanted an inexpensive place for my daughter and myself. My husband and I have stayed in this area before and liked the fact it isn't too far from Goshen and Shipshewana. Saw the pictures of this Microtel on Expedia and liked how it looked as well as the reviews, so I booked it. I was very pleased with my choice, thanks to Expedia's website. As a matter of fact, I always go to Expedia when looking for a place to stay because I trust the reviews. If it isn't rated at least a 3.8, I won't book it. This is a great tool for me. It was a lovely weekend and a good part of that was due to being happy with this Microtel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Sylvia
"fits our needs."
Comfortable. One thing needs to be considered is the A/C is too close to the bed hence the cold air blowing to your face while you're lying down trying to sleep.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Modern room very comfortable"
The room is very nice and modern decor. Layout of the room is great especially if an extended stay with a separate sitting area with a couch, frig and bar area to sit and eat at. Breakfast was ok...cereal and bagels, etc. not my kind if breakfast since we dont eat much bread but very layout and great that they offer a quick bite to get your day started.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Tami
"What a wonderful surprise"
It was wonderful, the décor was outstanding and I loved the window seat. It was such a wonderful floor plan ( we had a queen size bed room), that I was thinking if I could do a similar plan at home in a smaller room. Tons of storage, the room was very clean-- we actually found the owner to tell him how nice it was. Great plan in the breakfast room, with tables and a breakfast bar. Only lacked a pool--- which we knew. I give this location a A++++++
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013