All hotels in Elkhart, Indiana, United States of America
3301 Plaza Ct, Elkhart, IN, 46514, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Stay"
Nice room. I would stay there again if in the area!!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Dear Eric, Thank you for the short but sweet review. I'm glad you liked the room and we look forward to seeing you again if you are in Elkhart. Warmest Regards, The team at Microtel Inn
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great place to stop"
I stopped here for the night during a long road trip, and was very pleased with the room and service. The setup of the room was a little odd (desk right beneath the TV), but it was clean and comfortable and everything looked pretty new. The breakfast bar needs some real maple syrup but was otherwise fine. I got conflicting driving directions from different sources and neither was entirely accurate, but I found it eventually (I wasn't expecting the traffic circle).
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Dear Mary, I'm glad you had a nice rest after not being able to find us right away on your long drive. We appreciate your 5 Star rating! I will pass your comments about the maple syrup along to management. Thanks for your stop over and please come back. Warmest Regards, The team at Microtel Inn
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great Night Stay!"
Traveling through town, a relaxing and enjoyable nights sleep! Well worth it.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Dear Rich, Thank you for the awesome review! We like to hear you had a great nights sleep. Come back and see us next time you are traveling through town. Warmest Regards, The team at Microtel Inn
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Rich
"Great Place for a Great Price"
This was a nice place to stay. The hotel was clean, as was the room. The staff was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was huge and delicious. This hotel was in our price range, right off the freeway, close to restaurants, stores, and gas stations.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your positive comments. We always appreciate our friendly guests. I'm glad all of your needs were met and it was convenient for you. Please come and see us again soon! The team at Microtel Inn
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Shari Bills
"No Pets. Not told until at hotel"
Went on hotel.com site & selected pet friendly filter for Elkhart. Three hotel remained including this one. Book this hotel & select pets filter & put in special request: 50 lb dog. Got confirmation for hotel. But when we arrived was told this hotel does not allow pets! The desk clerk then found another hotel for us to stay that night that would take pets. Something does not work either at hotels.com or at the hotel. Will not use this booking system in the future!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Dear Frank, So Sorry for the confusion! So frustrating when you thought you had done your homework. I hope the other hotel was comfortable for you. Warmest Regards, The team at Microtel Inn
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Overall safe bet"
On the road traveling with two teenagers and two adults, this hotel served
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
The hotel was welcoming in cleanliness and location. However both evening and morning front desk staff were preoccupied and unapproachable when we had questions. Our room was quite small but clean and ready when we arrived. The lighting over the bed was very modern but so bright it was almost comical, we were unable to adjust it. The window seat was a nice touch and we really like that we can open windows in the rooms as we prefer this over air conditioning. The few times we've stayed at this hotel chain the breakfasts are well attended but we don't participate as the options are usually microwaved or per packaged items.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Dear Guest, First of all, thank you for staying with us and for your response. I apologize that you felt the front desk was too busy for you! I'm glad you were able to get your room the way you wanted it and the location was welcoming and clean. Please come and see us again when you are in Elkhart! The team at Microtel Inn
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Elise case
"convenient to Amish country and Notre Dame"
Great place, that is why we are repeat customers to this Microtel
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Dear LJ, Thank you for the 5 Star review! We hope you enjoyed your time in Amish country and Notre Dame. Always happy to have you. The team at Microtel Inn
2 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2014
LJ
"Great Value"
Great value for the price. Clean room and friendly staff.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Thank you that you took the time to respond. We love to hear your nice comments. Looking forward to seeing you again when you are in Elkhart! The team at Microtel Inn
6 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Shawn
Very clean and comfortable and a great value for the price. Will plan to stay here again when we return to the area.
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"6 day stay"
My family and I came from California for 6 days to visit family here. I read many reviews from many other hotels and found Microtel to have some of the best reviews. We stayed 6 nights and had a great experience! The only issue we had was water pressure in our shower. Staff was friendly ,rooms were very well kept and clean. I would recommend Microtel!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Allison
"comfy / cozy"
I was a little skeptical when I read that the rooms were smaller than the average hotel but you barely notice. The beds were comfy, the room was clean, the bathroom was clean...the only issue I had was that the window cushion had a lot of stains that were very visible.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
when we arrived, the staff was courteous, and served us promptly. breakfast was adequate and well staffed.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Me and my family stay
6 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Nice and Clean. Courteous Staff members. Will recommend to anyone who needs a place to sleep for a night enroute.
"Nice hotel accessible to hwy, food and shopping"
Hotel staff greeted us very warmly and the check-in and check-out process were handled very smoothly.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Lynne
"close to what we came for"
everybody was friendly and helpful breakfast was great rooms were smaller then we are use to but very comfortable would recommended this hotel to all our friends and family
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"One night stay."
The room was very nice. It was very clean. The way it was set up was good. It had a very nice WIFi set up for your laptop. A big desk top that two people could work at easily. Everything was set up nicely.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Elvis
"Nice hotel. Very quiet and friendly staff."
Room was neat, beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Angela
"Excellent Hotel for Business Travelers"
This hotel is extremely clean, quiet, and in a great location. It's right off the Indiana turnpike. It's surrounded by other hotels and plenty of restaurants. I was very impressed by the extremely friendly staff. Also, it's one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff do a great job of keeping everything clean. The rooms are modern and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was decent, especially for a low-cost place. The wifi was fast and worked great. My only very small and minor issue was the lack of TV stations, but that's mainly because I always watch HGTV when I'm traveling (which wasn't available). I would definitely stay here again (and probably will since I travel to Elkhart/Goshen a few times each year).
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Jon S.
"Hidden gem"
This is first time staying w microtel suites. The room was really nice. Very quaint. I liked the contemporary interior of the room. Very comfortable. Staff was extremly nice and helpful. Breakfast was good too. Will definitley stay here again. Room was very clean.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
b00p79
"just outside of southbend"
I love this hotel. It,s reasonably priced, but much cleaner and better service than other hotels this price. Continental breakfast was good each day. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside is a. 90¢ toll to Notre Dame each way on the Thruway otherwise a fairly quick and easy drive.
7 night trip May 28, 2014
"Poor customer service"
Poor customer service from staff and manager.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
For some reason, I was given a handicapped room and was told by the hotel staff that Expedia.com always set reservations that way.however my reservation was not made by Expedia it was made by Hotels.com. Regardless of who it was made by, I should have been offiered another room that was not handicap. Also, the water pressure in the shower is HORRIBLE!!Besides these 2 issues, the hotel stay was nice and the staff was very friendly
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Wendy
"I was here for my Mothers funeral"
The breakfast was awesome, staff accommodating during this trying time. I usually stay with friends on there couch. My Son knew I needed space to my self, so it was part of my Mother's Day gift. We booked on Expedia. I knew most of the motels in the area where out of town family and friends have stayed before, so I went with Expedia for a great deal. Way more than I expected. My HS is having a mini reunion this summer as we all turn 60. We will be booking rooms in August. The staff friendly and so helpful, even if I was in my pjs down for breakfast.
Other trip May 15, 2014
hollis Ann
"Pleasant stay at Microtel Inn"
Nothing to complain is that what I can say here, after staying here for 2 days
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Swapnil
"Poor Experience"
I chose Microtel because I have enjoyed my stay at the Kalamazoo location before. This stay was far less than satisfactory. The night host was having a lot of trouble getting me checked in. It took him over an hour and a call to 2 managers to try to get me into a room that I clearly had paid for via hotels.com. I feared just paying for it again and not getting a refund from hotels.com. This was all going down between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. I stay in hotels often when working out of town and the last thing I want to do after working all day is fight with the desk clerk. Also, all of the lights were out in my hotel room.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Tired Traveler
"great"
Great place for a stay. Very well taken care of property.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Love Microtel"
Worth the price. Easy to get to and very comfortable.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Cori Tillman
"Great Value"
I always stay at this hotel when visiting Elkhart. The staff are always very friendly. Overall I recommend staying here if you stay in a suite. Large room at a great price. Some upkeep might need done on the mechanicals as our heating was a bit loud and the fridge didn't really get cold this time. But it is a nice updated room.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Just right"
We were very happy with our stay. There were not a lot of frills, but, the hotel was clean, staff friendly and accommodating. The heating/cooling system was very good and we appreciated that there was a microwave and fridge. The price was great and the breakfast was better than I expected. We definitely recommend and would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"Great price and comfy place!"
The hotel was nicely updated and clean. Continental breakfast was a nice surprise too. Many restaurants located very close to area.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
"close to everything"
we had a wonderful stay, it was clean, the staff was friendly and price was excellent.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Quality at an affordable price.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Great staff & hotel"
I was super sick, & the staff was super accommodating. They even let us stay an extra hour with out charging us a late fee. Hotel was clean & room was nice. Would stay again!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Jen
"Good bargain"
Room is small compared to most, but had what we needed, and it was clean. Breakfast was a bit weak, but it was free and we didn't have to cook -- and it accomplished its purpose. Staying for a ND game weekend, the price was good - relative to hotels closer to / in S.Bend - but more than I would want to pay for a similar room anywhere else. For a game weekend, it fits the bill of "Less expensive with quality" just fine. 20 min from game parking, and no traffic. Good restaurants nearby (Appplebs, TexasR, *and Steak-n-Shake burgers!*). We'd stay again.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Notre Dame game hotel"
My must have list in a hotel is short: clean, comfortable bed, free parking, and price. This hotel has all that and more: large updated rooms, great location right off the freeway, close to restaurants and some shopping. Room had coffee maker, hair dryer, iron/board, fridge & microwave, flat screen tv, phone, alarm clock, wall thermostat. Good breakfast included all the usual cereal, bagels, yogurt, fruit, as well as sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and fresh waffle maker. About 15 minutes from the campus of Notre Dame, but much less expensive than staying in South Bend itself. I would absolutely stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
L.N.
"Great place"
The hotel was very nice and quiet! It's a great place to stop and spen the night while traveling!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"nice and clean hotel"
Would stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
Andrew M
"Notre Dame Football hotel"
Only one minor issue - was difficult to regulate heat in the room. Otherwise, very nice property for very reasonable price especially on a Notre Dame football weekend.
3 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2013
"Nice Property"
Nice property and friendly front desk staff. Only recommendation is to create more room for breakfast buffet seating. Granted, normal weekends probably not an issue to have 20-25 seats at tables by buffet, but on ND football weekends, some of us stood. I've seen properties with dedicated eating area, this one, seems to be random seating with a few tables. That was the only annoyance...getting breakfast and standing while I ate it.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Jackie
The rooms were nicer then expected and I felt it was a great price. i would stayy there again
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"ND vs Navy Game"
I booked this hotel through Expedia for the low rate and went with the previous reviews as a guide. They were on target. The hotel is right off the interstate and has many places to eat nearby. The staff when we arrived was pleasant and accommodating. Our room was clean and just right for my family of four. The complimentary breakfast was decent but we did choose to eat at Perkins nearby one morning. The lobby would get really crowded with other guests. We enjoyed our stay there and even left a bag behind that the hotel is Fedexing out to us.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"ND football weeken"
Clean, great breakfast. A clean, compact room. The sheets are too small for the very comfortable pillow-top mattress, so came off and we found ourselves laying on folded sheets and the plain mattress. Staff informed, but didn't seem interested.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
tom
"comfortable, cozy & inexpensive, with breakfast!"
I stayed two nights in Elkhart and was very pleased with the quality of the accommodations for a very affordable price. The style is modern European with smaller and cozier rooms, yet all the usual hotel room features are still present: desk, free internet, TV, microwave, fridge, ironing board, hairdryer. The bed was very comfortable and there was also a windowseat. The continental breakfast (both hot and cold food) was an added bonus.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Lynn
"Nice value hotel"
Comfortable clean rooms with nice breakfast. Friendly staff. Perfect for a college football weekend.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Good value for ND football weekend"
No frills but decent hotel.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Friendly staff"
I did not expect the hotel a prime location and a quiet location, excellent service and rooms are clean and tidy and the hotel is close to shops and petrol stations and close to the highway, making it distinct
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
NA.......MU
Very clean and the maids were very friendly and accommodating. The front desk employee's could be a little more friendly.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Need vending on every floor."
The sign says ice AND vending, but all I had was ice on the third floor.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013