All hotels in Arroyo Grande, California, United States of America
1400 W Branch Street, Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Convenient to 101"
Nice room, nice breakfast, friendly staff. Not much more to say. Location was so easy from l01. View was great
"Nice, clean hotel."
Be sure to ask for a room away from the freeway. Those are quiet. Room was small for 4 of us, but adequate. Breakfast was great. Safe and clean.
HJ
"Very nice hotel......."
Housekeeping Staff are pleasant and attentive. Heated pool too.
Becky
"Worth the stay"
It was great! Overall 5 stars
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great area choice"
The hotel is newer a day clean, it is clean and easily accessible. It's in a great location for the beach and other South county features. Our room was large with a desk, TV, and chairs.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Used as a lay over on way to LA"
The room was clean, the staff very friendly. We only stayed as a lay over on way to LA. We were very pleased with location and cleanliness. We enjoyed the breakfast and the staff. We recommend.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"New Years Stay-cation"
We had a wonderful stay at The Hampton Inn. Service was pleasant and timely, the breakfast was amazing and clean! The pool was heated and relaxing...it was just a very nice experience. We will definitely be back!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Noreen
"Felt like home"
Nice and relaxing
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good hotel"
Nice average hotel with friendly staff and decent lobby. Fitness center was ok, bed was comfortable and bathroom surprisingly modern. Only drawback was that breakfast buffe was somewhat messy with not enough seats. There are also some decent fast food places nearby if in need of a snack or two.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Klas
"Quick stop on the way to San Fransisco."
Very close to the freeway, it was hard to sleep at night. But if you just need to spend a night not bad for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Disapointed."
Dont let them put you in a room along the freeway side,, you wont get any sleep from the traffic noise. Also, dont count on the offered breakfast if the hotel is crowded, the staff are reluctent to keep up and show their frustration.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
chris
"Not up to Hampton's standard"
I have been staying a lot of times with Hampton in different locations. In this particular location, the sound insulation of the room was very bad, I could hear the traffic outside of the room and upstair footstep clearly. Together with I could not find any towel in the Fitness center, I have to give a poor evaluation and hope it can improv some how.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Xmas break"
Room and hotel were great. Breakfast food was adequate. A little freeway noise but overall a great deal.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
joel
"Getaway stay"
Nice place to stay while away from home . Comfy room , friendly staff and within close proximity to restaurants and markets ! Will stay again !
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
on the road
"Basic box in a building."
Reception staff was friendly and accommodating. Everything in the room was adequate. If all you need is a place to sleep this hotel will do. Unadorned and uninspired rooms provided basic comforts but no feeling of luxury. More like a motel than a hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Connie
"Christmas trip to Arroyo Grande"
Nice hotel in a nice area. Comfortable, convenient, and a nice breakfast
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, awesome breakfast."
This particular Hampton is relatively new, so the facility is beautiful and well kept. The variety of breakfast foods is impressive, with plenty of hot meal options. The only disappointments were the hotel staff (though to be fair, we stayed here during the holidays and I'm sure they were just stressed from being busy) and the noise level. We stayed on the first floor, and the footsteps from above seemed much louder/obnoxious than most hotels. Overall, the location is very convenient (right off the freeway and next to restaurants and shopping), and it's a great place to stay.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Jaime
"last weekend"
I Normally bring toothpaste but this time I didnt. The hotel ran out of toothpaste. I used the mouthwash instead!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Lanette
"1 nite stayover trip"
1 nite stay. 1st floor closest to 101 fwy. AC therostat was a pain to deal with. Otherwise it was fine. Breakfast nice.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice pricey hotel, close to outlets"
The hotel is nice, clean, and comfortable. It is a little on the pricey side. It's also located a little far from the main tourist attractions (Pismo beach, Monarch Butterflu groove), but not too far (10/15 minutes drive). It is very close to the outlets and a mall.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Marco
"Very nice stay"
I booked this room for my parents and they couldn't have been happier with their stay. They were pleased with the comfort of the beds and said it was really quiet. The staff was really friendly and accommodating.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"The room was on the side of the highway 101-noisey"
Nice place, New building. But rooms next to the highway are noisy. Poor parking facility.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Dorra
"clean comfortable room"
Rooms are spacious clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Location was really convenient as it is close to freeway access.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
FriendofJenny
"Cozy in a storm"
I stayed in the hotel one night near family, gone two nights in another area and then back for three more nights. It stormed the last few nights but my room was cozy. The bed was very comfortable, staff very cheerful and helpful. I have a lot of food allergies and was delighted to see an assortment at breakfast that even gave me options. I felt I could shelter in place through the storm here very comfortably.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Sabrina
"Great!"
Friendly, helpful staff. Great morning buffet, well stocked and clean. Only negative was lack of morning newspapers.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
The smell of clean sheets and comfortable bedding is delightful. Stayed a few times and will return.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Nice place, easy access and parking, easy to find. The usual noisy room heater/air conditioner. Take your choice: turn it off and no air, or turn it on and no sleep. Meh. No in-room refrigerator. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Hotel OK but room close to laundry and aircon."
Hotel staff not very welcoming at Check-in. Quality standard for Hampton Inn, even if we probably got one of the worst room next to the laundry and with a window in front of the aircon devices. Equipped with a pool and spa.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Right off 101 and a few minutes to beach. Clean and convenient to food and shops.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Quiet, newer hotel, close to everything. The staff was very knowledgeable about the area and events going on during our stay. We got a great rate through Expedia.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Kathy and Mike
"Nice Hotel, but......."
This is a nice hotel at a great price for the Arroyo Grande , Pismo Beach area. The room was nice and comfortable. My only negative is that there was not a Refrigerator or Microwave in my room. I had been traveling for several days prior to staying the night and I had some drinks and snacks and leftovers from restaurants that I would have liked to enjoy. This is a quality hotel and I feel that the should have a microwave and refrigerator int he rooms for their guests.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Very Comfortable!!"
Stayed at the Arroyo Grande Hampton Hotel for 4 days. Staff were all very friendly & accommodating. My daughter & I bought ice cream & Garren @ the front desk kindly stored it in the hotel refrigerator. We used the pool & jacuzzi; both very nice & outside, with a breeze & view. Complimentary breakfast was great & welcome. Love the fresh fruits & changing menu. Will definitely stay here again!! Love!
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Alisha
"Great hotel!"
When we arrived, we were accidentally given a room with one king size bed. Because we had our daughter with us, who was due to check in at Cal Poly in the morning, we obviously needed another bed. The lady at the front desk was friendly and accommodating and immediately gave us another room. Their breakfast allowed us the option of having eggs, cereal, bagels, or waffles. There were many other Cal Poly families there this night, hoping to get a jump on move-in day, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants an inexpensive, comfortable, clean place to stay when in this area.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Pismo Beach close by which was nice."
We werent in our room a lot but when we were it was to sleep which we did without any problem. However, we were conscious of the freeway traffic at times. The breakfast was actually pretty good. We dont always take advantage of the breakfast in hotels because they are not always worth it.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Ester
Not GREAT, but clean, comfortable and adequate.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Rains
"look around first"
Second time to stay at this hotel. First time was a good experience but the second time was not. The room was expensive, noisy and on the bottom floor. I could hear the cars from the freeway and I switched the AC off but it kept coming on all night. There was a lot of parties going on and I could hear them all. Dissapointed I could not earn hilton points as I booked through Hotels.com
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Our room was very clean and comfortable! Thanks for always doing a good job keeping everything clean. We appreciate it!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great hotel!"
My wife and I were on our way from LA to SF and decided to spend the night along the way to break up the drive. Everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations, from friendly and welcoming staff, to the clean room, and to the breakfast the following morning. The hotel even has a heated pool outside (we didn't get a chance to use it). The only thing the hotel lacked was the views (either parking lot side or cemetery side), but we weren't expecting any great views for a nights' layover to begin with. I would probably not spend a week here but would definitely stay again for a night or two if happen to be in the area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Boris
"Very nice stay"
Stayed here for one night and the hotel is conveniently located near the freeway. Our room is on the freeway side but did not get bothered at night. Breakfast in the morning. A few minutes drive to the beach and to old town SLO if you want to venture on restaurants in that area. Panera bread is right by the hotel as well. Would def recommend staying herr
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
gelo
We had a great stay the staff was great very nice. The free breakfast is fantastic. We woukd stay there again for sure.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"MN traveler"
This was a stopover for us but great place to stay. Perfect for a late night stop. Close to restaurant choices and the 101 highway. Great breakfast.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
MG MN traveler
"Horrible customer service"
I prepaid my hotel stay and was unable to make the first night. I contacted the hotel directly 2 days prior to the first day of my reservation. The hotel called me at 1:45am when we didn't show up for the first night of our reservation, but didn't leave a message. When we arrived for the 2nd night of our reservation, I found out they had cancelled my entire reservation. Luckily they had a room, which didn't accommodate us because it was 1 king bed when I had booked two queen beds. I was required to pay for this room (for the 2nd time even though I had already prepaid 2 months earlier.) Their policy is if you don't show up for your reservation they cancel it, but the 2nd night of my stay hadn't even occurred nor had we not showed up for the 2nd night of the stay yet our reservation was cancelled. The man at the front desk was dishonest and stated he was manager yet he wasn't. He also stated that he would contact me in regards to this matter, yet he failed to do so. Before leaving, the matter hadn't been handled and three days after the stay the management of this hotel has yet to resolve this case or even contact me regarding my horrible experience. I will never stay at this hotel ever again! Worst business practice of any hotel!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Convenient, clean and comfy. It was a good stay and I would recommend it to friends.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Perfect place for our needs. Thanks for everything"
Only two suggestions: One, a plexiglass covering on the railing of the fence on the oceanside of the pool would help reduce the wind. Second, your sign has been covered by Panera Bread building, so we had trouble identifying your front entrance. Another small sign would help guests find your their way in. Overall, we were very well pleased with the facility and the staff! Thank you so much.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Ken & Sylvia
The breakfast buffet was fabulous. Lots of breakfast items to choose from. Also, there was always fresh coffee available in the lobby. There was a variety of tea also. The bed was very comfortable---- not too hard or soft and the linens were very clean and fresh.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
L. Smith
Nice and clean. Breakfast was not well maintained. Had run out of many items. No views in any rooms. Just a stop off the freeway.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"Relaxation"
I had to complain due to the very noisy people on our floor 2, and the lobby floor 3. I told the desk clerk the morning we left that children were running up and down the hallways during sleeping hours and being very loud. I have a 12 year old, but have never let her run or yell in a hotel room. We have had such great stays in other Hampton Inns, but this was terrible. Not relaxing at all, which is what we were there for. We also tried to get a room away from the busy highway, but the room that was given was not to our satisfaction on the bottom floor, so we asked to be moved, which was to a very noisy room next to the highway. I can't say that I'll ever stay in this Hampton Inn & Suites again. Very dissatisfied for $170.00 including tax, per night.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
were a little slow with the food at breakfast, but overall excellent experience. No fridge in room, had to ask them to store the leftover food downstairs.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Sarmad Al-Bassam
"nice hotel in good area"
our stay was great overall. the breakfast the first morning was waffles eggs sausage cold and hot cereals juices and coffee fresh fruit ... the second morning it was a bit different there was really nothing someone had called in sick so it was one guy cooking stoking and cleaning poor guy couldn't keep up when my husband asked the woman at the front desk if she could get some forks and knifes she just stared at him and said nothing it was a bit strange everyone else we had dealt with was so friendly and nice ... also as with other reviews if noise is a problem request a non freeway room we had room 344 and yes there is freeway noise but we got in so late each night it didn't seem to bother us and the heated pool was a hit with the kids
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014