All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2100 W Frostwood Drive, Park City, UT, 84098, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"We loved our stay!"
We had a wonderful time at the Waldorf! I have stayed at the Waldorf in New York City several times and loved it. I was surprised to see that Park City had a Waldorf as well. This property has a very mountain home feel and was exceptionally comfortable. The hotel room was clean and spacious. The bathrooms were nice. But, I have to add the service offered by the hotel staff was impeccable. It exceeded my expectation! We not only loved every minute of our stay we are planning our trip for next year!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
Brandie
"Good, Bad, and Ugly"
1st night was Good night, Staff, Valet, and Bell were very polite and efficient. Room was clean and fresh, linens were nice as expected. 2nd night some partiers checked in at 1030pm at night next door to us. We gave them an hour to settle in, however there party had just begun. It took 4 calls and 1 hour of Hell to the front desk to get us another room. We finally got another room at 1215am which only had 1 bed, my 6 foot son had to sleep on the couch as needless to say we all had a restless night. No Compensation was offered. Lessons learned. Walls are paper thin for this supposedly upscale facility. We expect this at the Holiday Inn, not here. Manager should have taken immediate action and offered up another room or some compensation, we had asked 4 times and waited 1 hour for to do something and she just panicked. No apologies about our inconveniences, or requests were taken seriously until I said I would take matters in my own hands and to call the Park City Police as I would confront the revelers myself and things may get ugly.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Ted
"Waldorf Park City"
They didn't have the room that I had reserved and had to downgrade me to a smaller room. The in room movies didn't work. The jacuzzi bath was broken and the pool closed due to contamination, but other than that it was great.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Anniversary Trip - Not Great, But Okay"
We spent four nights at the Waldorf Astoria for our 10th anniversary. We were expecting 4-5 star service and accommodations. It was... okay. The hotel itself was beautiful, and our single king room was very clean and nice (although it was designed as an adjoining room on both sides, which made for many extra doors and sound from our neighbors). Service from front desk and housekeeping staff was great and professional. The two major negatives for the trip were the bed (most uncomfortable bed I've slept on in a hotel) and room service. We had a glass delivered with our breakfast that had lipstick on it. The next night we decided to give room service one more shot and ordered a small, late-night snack. After waiting for an hour for our order, we tried for 10 minutes to get a hold of the room service staff on the phone, with no response. I finally called the front desk and told them to cancel the order. The front desk manager removed the charge from our first order and cancelled the second, which was nice enough, but we were a bit disappointed still that the experience didn't seem to be up to the quality of the hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2013
Alison
"Excellent hotel in a great location"
Great location! In between Olympic Park and Park City with free shuttle service to Park City. Staff were friendly and helpful. Awesome pool area!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Tamara
"Relaxing"
I loved my stay at the Park City Waldorf Astoria. Everything was wonderful, clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was much more spacious than normal hotel baths and includes a jacuzzi tub (which will feel great after a day of skiing!) What a great way to relax! The shuttle to Main Street is convenient as well.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"girls trip"
Great service, hotel smelled amazing, nice pool
Trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
carla
"Not worth the money"
The hotel is nice but I wouldn't say it's worth the price they charge for a room. The restaurant was one of the worse experiences we have ever had! When we checked into our room, the gentleman at the front desk raved about the breakfast at Slopes and specifically recommended the French toast. We love French toast so we were excited to try it. Well, we show up the next morning for breakfast and find out they don't even have the French toast anymore and had about 5 "breakfasts" to choose from. Our coffee was cold, my eggs were undercooked (which I specifically asked for them extra EXTRA well done) I had to wait another 10 minutes for them to recook the food to how I had asked it to be in the first place. Then, I had to ask te server twice for salsa and when she finally brought it, it had a piece of chicken in it - I'm a vegetarian! To top it off, it was my husband'a birthday. Thank you for ruining what I thought was going to be a great birthday! Will NOT go back there again!
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Candice
"Service lacking"
We have stayed at many hotels around the world and have not seen this poor of detail to service than from this hotel. From the time we walked into the lobby to check in and not one person working behind the desk even looked up. No one else was even in the lobby, we had to go over and ask if this is where we check in. This type of treatment carried on throughout our stay here mainly with folks at front desk. Typically if you stay in a property of this caliber the front desk personnel will always greet you, ask you about your day and if you need anything, not once!!! Our first room had a view of the drive right by the valet area (and the hotel was empty). We did request another room. For the money and supposed service this hotel should have had I would not stay here again. I would recommend the St Regis in PK. If they are trying to compete they are way behind.
5 night romance trip Jan 6, 2013
"Worth every penny!"
I got married at Snowbird while staying at the Waldorf and it was a wonderfully memorably experience. It is a small property ( compared to the St Regis for examples)and it feels cosy, warm and inviting. From the doorman to the folks at the coffee shop everybody is unbelievably attentive. Service is excellent. Crazy, last minute requests for 12 champagne flutes were fulfilled asap. We were sent personalized gifts to our room. Don't miss the smores and hot chocolate by the bonfire every night. I cannot recommend the Waldorf in Park City more highly.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
"Gorgeous hotel"
Our room was nice but I thought it was weird that they only provided decaf coffee for us to brew in the room. We did ask for regular but never received it. Matt the bartender was phenomenal. The pool and hitting were great. One of the concierge ladies took pictures for us. A wonderful hotel in a beautiful location.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"Too spendy for the value"
This did not seem to the standards of a 5 star experience. Perhaps the fact it is a ski resort makes up the difference, but there was no snow yet. The room was unexpectedly small, but the fireplace in the room was delightful. the room was a long walk from the lobby. food was excellent. Some-mores at 8pm was delightful. A very nice place, but not worth the price in my opinion.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Patti
"Cramped more than cozy."
Clean, friendly service. We had a single king with a kitchen, fireplace, couch, etc. They did everything the could to fit all of that into a tiny space. It felt cramped more than cozy. Had to get out on the balcony to get some air after being in such small quarters. Again, enjoyed everything, but the size of the room.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"bad timing"
It was a great hotel but we chose to stay at a very bad time. Pool was closed. Movie rentals were down. So what we were excited for was ruined.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2012
"Nice visit"
The hotel is lovely and the food is excellent. The wait service needs to try a little harder. Very friendly but can be slow. Sometimes way too chatty. And, it's not ok to join the party unless invited. In other words, no member of the staff should just sit down at a dining room table with guests. A little more finesse would be appreciated. Otherwise, very nice.
5 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Cathy
"Great Off Season Getaway"
The fire places in the lobby and outside the hotel are beautiful. Staff were wonderful and sitting by the pool admiring the fall leaves was perfect! The room (with fireplace) was tiny. Glad we didn't have winter gear with us...not sure where you'd put parkas and boots. Enjoyed the smores in the evenings. Sadly the spa was closed but we went up the street to the Westgate and enjoyed ourselves.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Carolyn
"Luxury"
Excellent service. Comfortable bed and room. Area could use more sidewalks.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Amazing!"
Nicest hotel I've ever stayed at. The hotel staff was awesome. Overall a great experience.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Williams
"Great Hotel!"
Loved the hotel, the staff, the pool, most everything about the room EXCEPT my husband had to work and there wasn't any kind of desk or even a chair in the room we had. Otherwise, loved the linens, the cozy feel of the room, the toiletries, the finishes, the pool, the big nice TV, the views, the restaurant (maybe a little foofoo but tasty).
3 night trip Sep 6, 2012
"Beautiful resort probably stay again in the future"
Overall this place was incredible. Some of the staff seemed lazy. My wife and I stayed for a quick romantic get away and it seemed right around 1130pm or so there were a bunch of drunken idiots yelling in the hallway down to the "bell girl" or so they referred to her as such. The grounds and pool area are well kept and beautiful the complimentary s'mores were fun the shuttle driver to main street was great other than the impolite rediculous guests and the few staff members this place is awesome not all elements are controllable
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"Great Vacation Spot"
Five Star
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"One night visit"
Hotel was very nice; entire staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable. First class all the way! Wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2012
Greg
"upscale"
nice place. friendly staff. great pool area and lobby. room was too small. no corkscrew in room. small bathroom. long walk to get anywhere.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
derek
"Great hotel for a get a way."
We enjoyed wonderful service. Strange that when we got there they put an extra charge of $25 for use of the business center, the internet and the pool. We only used the pool,
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"Sensational summer getaway!"
Very relaxing with great views! Love the pool, also staff was friendly and very accommodating. Fantastic!
5 night trip Aug 14, 2012
Joy & Glenn
The service was wonderful. The front desk staff, the bell hops, and the Concierge, and the spa service were WONDERFUL! The only person that was not top notch service was the man making coffee off in the little cafe.... maybe he was just having a bad day. The concierge recommended the most AMAZING restaurants to eat at!! Plus ideas of things to do in the area. 100% wonderful. The summer price was a nice break as well. I would stay here again. Top Notch!!
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Doctor
"Very nice"
Little far from main street but beautiful hotel and the shuttle service made it easy to get to and from main
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
NoMoMo
"Amazing Experience"
We decided to stay at this hotel instead of going on a cruise for our 10th Wedding Anniversary. What a great decision that was. I am not one who can do the five star experience much as there never seems to be enough money or time. This was a trip of a lifetime and one that I have told others about and will continue to encourage others to do. I would love to stay again at this hotel it was something I will never forget.
3 night romance trip Aug 10, 2012
"Great hotel in a great setting..."
The hotel is spectacular. The room was somewhat small but extremely comfortable setting. The bed gave a great nights sleep. The ambiance at the pool area was incredible. The cool mountain air with the beautiful sunset over the mountains was priceless...
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
Cbob
Beautiful hotel
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Kathryn
All was wonderful.....except, I was surprised to find a partially full glass still sitting on the dresser after the room was cleaned.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2012
""The Hotel"."
Possibly one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. I need say no more.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
"Five Star Potential--Great Place"
This hotel is absolutely five star potential--the facilities are stunning, the concierge, doormen and other front desk staff were all top notch. Spa is fabulous with really great therapists. It is wonderful for kids--awesome pool, s'mores every night, kids menu, etc. The restaurant was amazing with excellent service and consistently wonderful food. My only suggestions would be a bit more focus on the details of facilities and housekeeping/maintenance consistency Housekeeping was inconsistent with supplies--no water some nights, forgot coffee twice in six nights-- and forgot to empty trash one day. Also did not put away sofabed during day and remake at turndown. Maintenance was spotty--we had a light out in the bathroom the whole stay, the AC wasn't working very well and we had a squeaky bathroom door--which is not fun to wake up to in the middle of the night--we also had a malfunctioning toilet when we arrived--when we called maintenance they responded immediately but did not follow up and toilet stayed broken...oh, and I would have spent a lot more $$ on drinks at the pool if there had been more servers--pool was pretty popular while we were there but only one server at a walk-up window at any given time--fine, but not five star...
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
"Awesome"
Great hotel and if you go on the offseason you can get it for a great deal! I will list a couple of notes you need to be aware of while visiting. Their is a 30 dollar resort fee that is billed from the hotel. Also, you can only smoke outside near the entrance and cannot drink any alcohol out by the entrance so keep that in mind. I am a cigar smoker and no one was outside near the pool and I could not enjoy a cigar and drink a drink without someone screaming at me! LOL The bed is ultra plush and the room is what you expect from an astoria. Robes and slippers etc etc Great room cannot wait to go during the skiing season.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2012
"Good property. Servers need training."
Great property. Service in the restaurant was painfully slow. Same poolside. I would stay again with the hope for improvement in food service.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Sactotraveler
Great place- evening check in crew not very helpful, but everything else, very nice.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2012
"Ok, but overated for the price"
I have stayed at better hotels it says 4.5 stars but it is only 4. Overall it was clean but the room was smaller than expected.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Best yet!"
The most beautiful location! Staff fantastic, room beautiful, facilities were superb.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"Room Location"
The rooms were great and so was the staff. When booking we were not aware of the different levels the hotel is built on and imagine our surprise when we got the 'balcony' that was on ground level. Not to mention that the hotel staff had just set up a large tent for events that they informed us would be staying throughout the summer. What little view we had of the surrounding mountains was now completely gone, due to the big white tent outside.
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2012
"very clean and elegant"
we really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean quiet and elegant
1 night trip Jun 23, 2012
Brandon
"vvery much worh it"
Simply amazing stay I recently stayed at this hotel with my family. The place is classy and clean. The staff very helpful and pleasant. They have a shuttle service to Main Street. We did not eat at the hotel so I cannot comment on the food.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
Great hotel!! Wish it was a on the mountain. Great service and food!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2012
"5 star"
The hotel room was clean and up-to date with an excellent staff and a perfect location. Don't have anything negative to say, truly first class accommodations. Will definately stay here on future trips to Park City.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"Honeymoon"
We went there for our honeymoon and it was a great experience. The staff was great and very helpful.
Other trip Jun 14, 2012
"Great location and great service!"
We will be back again.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2012
Donald
"Service"
From check in to check out, EVERYONE on the staff went over and beyond any service elsewhere.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2012
"Great Experience"
The service at this hotel was phenomenal. Extremely friendly people who bend over backwards to take care of their guests. Rose in the retail store was wonderful and Andy, director of operations, spent almost an hour speaking with us about the area and all the opportunity that exists in and around Park City. He also sent us a bottle of champagne in celebration of our 30th anniversary. Really great people. Loved our stay and would definitely return.
4 night romance trip May 31, 2012
Dave and Melinda
"Excellent Hotel"
Very nice hotel overall. Staff bent over backwards to make our stay wonderful.
Other trip Jun 6, 2012

"End of season skiing"
Bit isolated but shuttle service is great. Limited knowledge of ski conditions. Staff awesome, facilities outstanding.
6 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"beautiful hotel, great food"
The hotel was fantastic - and the food was excellent.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2013