All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
2100 W Frostwood Drive, Park City, UT, 84098, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Quite clean
    Comfortable
    Food is all right
This is an awesome hotel. Spent 11 year anniversary weekend here. Location is beautiful, staff was great, rooms are awesome! Very romantic.
3 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Berg
"Get Away Weekend"
Enjoyed our weekend get away! Very nice accomodations and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
D. Calacino
"Nice hotel enjoyable distance from Park City Main"
Clean rooms, nice staff, enjoyable late night room service. Concierge took care of some special requests. Wouldn't stay on 4th floor again as heard everything from lobby on 5th floor. We tried to guess shoe types late into the night as they walked the floors. Rolling carts and and early travelers checking out woke us in the morning. Other than that really enjoyable.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Ryan
"Relaxation Vacation"
My husband & I needed a few days of nothing. This hotel had wonderful public spaces where we could sit back & enjoy the mountain view & the warm fireplace! The service was professional & friendly. There was some major construction going on which did detract some from the beautiful mountain setting. Beyond that, u would return again & again!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
I love it. Everything was great.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
Gp
"Park City Stay"
The hotel itself is very nice and the room was great, my problems were all centered around the Staff. Maybe we visited in the slow season but the level of service was far below what I would have expected from a hotel using the Waldorf Astoria name. The first problem involved a service employee who walked into our room without knocking and surprised us. When I complained to the front desk the attitude of the person was casual and although I did hear from the Service Manager all he wanted to talk about was that he was new on the job. He did offer us a couple of breakfast credits but that's when the second problem arose. We went to have breakfast the following morning and although the restaurant was only about 20% occupied we had to wait more than 10 minutes before someone acknowledged us. After that it was another 10 minutes before we saw any coffee and when it arrived it was nothing more that light brown water. My pancakes arrived sometime later but absent were any butter or syrup. When the Restaurant Manager arrived later to check on us later I expressed my concerns and our breakfast bill was taken care of by him. I did use my breakfast credit the following day but when I checked out I found that there was no credit on my bill for the breakfast credit. All in all, I would say that this hotel definitely needs to focus on training their employees. When ski season arriving soon there will be a lot more unhappy guests if they don't get their act together.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Amazing food and a comfy bed"
The room was nicely decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable (which is saying a lot since we have a Tempur-Pedic mattress at home). We had breakfast at the restaurant and it was amazing. My wife enjoyed blueberry pancakes with lavender syrup. My omelette was possibly the best I have ever tasted. FYI - There is a resort fee that was not included in the online purchase price.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Allen
"Relaxing night away"
Very kid friendly, five star service great room
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great Luxurious Getaway"
It was pleasant from the moment we arrived at the door. The valet was awesome very polite. The front desk service including the consier was great very informative for places to eat and shuttle service directions. The driver of the shuttle bus (Don) was such a good guy. The stay was short lived but very memorable. I will go back for sure.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"Wonderful property, beautiful rooms and ground,"
Lovely room with full kitchen two bathrooms and all the comforts of home. Restaurant was lacking in service and food was not up to Waldorf standards.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Perfect anniversary!"
Everything was perfect! From the valet all the way down to the room. Beautiful place to stay!
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Easy access to summertime mountain fun"
Great place with a family orientation.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"We love this Hotel!"
It was awesome. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
M. Hill
"Beautiful property with stunning views."
Good place to stay if you are in the area. Nice property with great pool area, balconies/patios, and pleasant staff. There is a shuttle to downtown Park City for shopping and dining out. I would advise you drive since there can be quite a wait to return on the shuttle to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Cindy
"Beautiful Hotel"
the air conditioner was loud and kept waking us up
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
Entry road was under construction...big mess. bell hops were very friendly...greeters at front desk friendly but didn't explain any features amenities of the hotel, never even invited me to go checkout the spa..the breakfast restaurant was way overpriced and i had poor service during a business breakfast with a CEO and Chairman of a local Park City company. Also had an elevator that didn't work before i left that caused me to have to carry my luggage up a flight of stairs in the emergency stairs. mentioned the problem to the desk girl on checkout and she said "oh ..that's too bad" --with a smug face as well-- no sorry ..nothing of the sort. - can't say enough about the bell hop / car porter guys though. lovely hotel...rooms are clean and linens are fantastic. don't think i'd recommend it to anyone while the road construction is going on. very disappointing. ..not a hotels .com problem definitely a waldorf astoria problem.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
"Romantic weekend"
It is definitely a must if you're looking for a great time with your love one. The place is a beauty and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to stay in Park City. We stayed in the smaller room which I was kind of worry about but once there it wasn't bad at all. I was looking for a romantic place to spend my weekend and I fund it.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
"Upscale Condo Complex leasing the Waldorf Name"
the canyons ski property is set back off the highway along a 1/2 mile road. This hotel is near the road. there are 4 or 5 other hotels at the canyons at the top of the property. it does have its own chairlift though.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Jack
"We loved our stay!"
We had a wonderful time at the Waldorf! I have stayed at the Waldorf in New York City several times and loved it. I was surprised to see that Park City had a Waldorf as well. This property has a very mountain home feel and was exceptionally comfortable. The hotel room was clean and spacious. The bathrooms were nice. But, I have to add the service offered by the hotel staff was impeccable. It exceeded my expectation! We not only loved every minute of our stay we are planning our trip for next year!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
Brandie
"Good, Bad, and Ugly"
1st night was Good night, Staff, Valet, and Bell were very polite and efficient. Room was clean and fresh, linens were nice as expected. 2nd night some partiers checked in at 1030pm at night next door to us. We gave them an hour to settle in, however there party had just begun. It took 4 calls and 1 hour of Hell to the front desk to get us another room. We finally got another room at 1215am which only had 1 bed, my 6 foot son had to sleep on the couch as needless to say we all had a restless night. No Compensation was offered. Lessons learned. Walls are paper thin for this supposedly upscale facility. We expect this at the Holiday Inn, not here. Manager should have taken immediate action and offered up another room or some compensation, we had asked 4 times and waited 1 hour for to do something and she just panicked. No apologies about our inconveniences, or requests were taken seriously until I said I would take matters in my own hands and to call the Park City Police as I would confront the revelers myself and things may get ugly.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Ted
"Waldorf Park City"
They didn't have the room that I had reserved and had to downgrade me to a smaller room. The in room movies didn't work. The jacuzzi bath was broken and the pool closed due to contamination, but other than that it was great.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Anniversary Trip - Not Great, But Okay"
We spent four nights at the Waldorf Astoria for our 10th anniversary. We were expecting 4-5 star service and accommodations. It was... okay. The hotel itself was beautiful, and our single king room was very clean and nice (although it was designed as an adjoining room on both sides, which made for many extra doors and sound from our neighbors). Service from front desk and housekeeping staff was great and professional. The two major negatives for the trip were the bed (most uncomfortable bed I've slept on in a hotel) and room service. We had a glass delivered with our breakfast that had lipstick on it. The next night we decided to give room service one more shot and ordered a small, late-night snack. After waiting for an hour for our order, we tried for 10 minutes to get a hold of the room service staff on the phone, with no response. I finally called the front desk and told them to cancel the order. The front desk manager removed the charge from our first order and cancelled the second, which was nice enough, but we were a bit disappointed still that the experience didn't seem to be up to the quality of the hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2013
Alison
"Excellent hotel in a great location"
Great location! In between Olympic Park and Park City with free shuttle service to Park City. Staff were friendly and helpful. Awesome pool area!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Tamara
"Relaxing"
I loved my stay at the Park City Waldorf Astoria. Everything was wonderful, clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was much more spacious than normal hotel baths and includes a jacuzzi tub (which will feel great after a day of skiing!) What a great way to relax! The shuttle to Main Street is convenient as well.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"girls trip"
Great service, hotel smelled amazing, nice pool
Trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
carla
"Not worth the money"
The hotel is nice but I wouldn't say it's worth the price they charge for a room. The restaurant was one of the worse experiences we have ever had! When we checked into our room, the gentleman at the front desk raved about the breakfast at Slopes and specifically recommended the French toast. We love French toast so we were excited to try it. Well, we show up the next morning for breakfast and find out they don't even have the French toast anymore and had about 5 "breakfasts" to choose from. Our coffee was cold, my eggs were undercooked (which I specifically asked for them extra EXTRA well done) I had to wait another 10 minutes for them to recook the food to how I had asked it to be in the first place. Then, I had to ask te server twice for salsa and when she finally brought it, it had a piece of chicken in it - I'm a vegetarian! To top it off, it was my husband'a birthday. Thank you for ruining what I thought was going to be a great birthday! Will NOT go back there again!
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
Candice

"Stunning lobby and beautiful setting"
We arrived at the Waldorf in the evening and it was just beautiful! Stunning decor of the lobby and beautiful courtyard, entrance and views! A little disappointed when we got to the room though. I wouldn't say it was anything extraordinary especially compared to what we paid. A lot of issues with the room. The TV remote was missing, the safe was locked, there was a huge folding bed upright in the middle of The room and the coffee machine exploded. The mini bar was empty.....really? In that type of hotel an empty minibar???? Thankfully the restaurant was great! Breakfast amazing and overall staff very friendly and nice! We loved our stay for the location and the overall look of the hotel.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Sophie
"End of season skiing"
Bit isolated but shuttle service is great. Limited knowledge of ski conditions. Staff awesome, facilities outstanding.
6 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"beautiful hotel, great food"
The hotel was fantastic - and the food was excellent.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2013

"Magnifico"
Súper atenciones recibimos una amenidad deliciosa del chef y el desayuno delicioso
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Geneviève Nancy
FR
"Simply the best"
Exzellent Das einzige was verbessert werden könnte, ist das Wissen des Concierge über die Salt flats Das ist meiner Meinung nach wirklich das schönste Ziel in der Umgebung von Salt lake city
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013