All hotels in Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
11800 W Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23233, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"A must Stay"
Very Nice hotel. I only want to stay at this hotel when I am in richmond
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Bejai
"Family-friendly with class"
It was our second stay in the past year and it was just as enjoyable as the first. Room was clean, spacious and well appointed for the price. A great mall next door and dining options around the hotel. The special treat was the wonderful lady who made breakfast so happy.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Family of three
Very convenient. Nice accommodations. Short Pump location was fabulous! Great shopping and restaurants.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Harry
"Best stay in the Short Pump area!"
We will never stay anywhere else from now on. Our experience here was that good! Super accommodations, clean, great breakfast, most comfy bed ever, spacious bath and showers. I can't say enough good things about Hyatt House.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Deborah
"Graet location. Convenient to shopping"
It was good. Breakfast was lack luster. Food taste mediocre.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great hotel next to everything"
Great location, walk to everything, wonderful Free Breakfast!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
TG
"A good night's stay in a great location"
My daughter and I were on an overnight to Richmond for a bridal shower, and decided to stay near Short Pump. When we booked, we didn't know we would literally be at the mall, which was a good thing for us because we had to shop for shower gifts. The concierge told us that the hotel is really designed for extended stays, which means the rooms are somewhat spacious with nice amenities (full size refrigerator, small equipped kitchen if needed). The rate was reasonable to us. Pool and fitness room are nice. We would definitely stay again. Free WIFI and big flat screen. Staff were nice and welcoming. Included breakfast was decent enough.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
H. Thomas
"very nice hotel"
i enjoyed myself the bed were very comfortable and the staff was very nice
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent staff, ok accommodations"
Staff is super friendly accommodating- front desk to manager (who was actually visible) and the service staff! The room was clean... But not white glove clean. Trash was left behind, bathroom needed some touching up. I still am not a fan of the showers. Bed was very comfortable. Overall good stay, we'd probably stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Hyatt House Delivers"
The hotel was in a fantastic location, in the heart of the Short Pump Town Square. Lots of amazing shopping and bars/restaurants within a very short walk. The lobby was nicely appointed and the room was clean and offered plenty of space. The only complaint I have is the half door for the shower stall. Not sure why any American hotel would adopt this faulty Euro design, but the floor of the bathroom was left soaking wet after each shower. The buffet breakfast was appreciated, but unimpressive. Fortunately, there was a Starbucks and DD right around the corner.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
DNSLax
Everyone was super friendly and helpful from the second we walked on the door! We wished we could have stayed longer! The complimentary breakfast was also delicious !! Thanks for a great experience!!!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"great hotel"
Fantastic pool area! We will return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
m
"Wonderful Area"
I have stayed in several hotels in the Richmond Area but this is by far my favorite. This was my second time staying here and will not be my last.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Very clean big rooms...staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Excellent hotel with great service"
One of the best hotels we have been to!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Edye
"hotel in a mall"
The room itself was fine. The hotel is yet another cookie-cutter hotel, assembled from pre-manufactured parts. Its great allure, or its great disappointment is the fact that it is part of a mall development. If you like malls, great. If you like a bit of character and are not drawn to the endless sameness of American suburban mall development, it is not for you.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Loved it!"
Great location to comedy club, great restaurants and shopping. Room was beautiful, perfect!
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"THE BEST"
This is definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed at! Very clean and well kept. Employees were very nice and helpful. The pool is only four feet in depth, which was not so much of a negative since I decided to run laps. The fitness room is great and the heaviest free weight is 50 pounds, which is 20 pounds lighter than my usual usage, but that is fine since people do not stay at hotels primarily for exercise. It was an overall great stay at athe perfect location!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Rudy
"Great staff and comfortable room!"
Though no fault of the hotel, I was unhappy with Expedia because they misspelled my name so poorly, guest services could not locate my reservation. I will stay at this hotel again but I will no longer book via Expedia.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Only spent one night but room and service was excellent. Great location if your into shopping also
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Beautiful, clean, enjoyable stay!"
My husband and I stayed here for a weekend visit to Richmond and would highly recommend this hotel! We were very impressed with the facilities, especially the kitchen in our room, including a full refrigerator, sink, small stovetop and a microwave. The hot tub and fire pit in the pool area were very relaxing, and we loved the breakfast buffet and omelet bar. While we were initially worried that the hotel was too far outside of downtown Richmond, the drive was only 15 minutes and, since the hotel is located within the Short Pump mall, tons of restaurants and stores were in walking distance. Loved our visit, would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"will stay again"
Everything about our stay was wonderful. Staff was friendly and professional. Hotel location perfect ....close to mall, restaraunts, and the University of Richmond. Looks just like the pictures on site. Very comfortable and relaxing from the lobby, pool area, and the room. The best night sleep I've ever had in a hotel. Definitely will stay again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
the Turners
This was a great hotel...gread breakfast spread. The shower and bathroom door was a little weird (no shower curtain which got the floor wet and no lock on the bathroom door), but other than that...it was great!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
D. Bouss
"Excellent Place to stay"
The room was more than I expected. It was a very nice suite with a kitchenette, living room and separate bedroom. I was able to have coworkers in my room to work with out having to sit on my bed. Will stay again if the need arises.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Everyone was kind, accessible, and willing to help make our stay a pleasant one.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Mamie
"Great for the price"
The room was very nice for the price - updated, spacious, comfortable. Would have preferred for the bathroom to not be off the bedroom in the suite, since our one-year-old goes to bed early and is a light sleeper. Also, the handle fell off the bathroom door - seemed random though.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
D
"Enjoyed our stay"
We were in town for a wedding and this was the recommended hotel. The rooms are large with a sitting area and kitchen. The bed was very comfortable. The room and bathroom was reasonably clean. They have a good quality fitness room with four treadmills and two ellipses as well as full set of weights. There is a nice pool area with plenty of lounge chairs as well as a hot tub. My only complaint with the room is the door to the bathroom is sliding door that does not close all the way. A very good breakfast comes with the room. It includes a number of hot items including pancakes, ham, and an omelet bar.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Excellent all around.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
"Awesome location"
Awesome location at Short Pump Mall, close to all of the great stores and restaurants with a really cool pool to boot!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Awesome hotel centered around entertainment"
Shopping for everyone at the mall, restaurants, comedy club, ice skating, laser tag, movies all within blocks...fun fun fun.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Group Leader
"First stay at hyatt"
This is a very nice hotel. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. The included breakfast was good. This hotel is in the Towne center so there is great shopping and restaurants within walking distance.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
KKP
"Nice hotel near a nice shopping area."
The hotel was very nice; the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The showers were also very, very relaxing.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
meg
"Short pump mall and restaurants"
Excellent location. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Rooms had all the amenities of home, full size refrigerator/freezer, sink, stove top, dishwasher, microwave, and everything needed to cook in your room, pots,pans, dishes, etc. Not that you would need to cook with all the restaurants nearby. We ate at the Cheescake factory. They don't take reservations, but we put our names on the waiting list and were given a pager with full range of the outdoor mall. This allowed us to shop while we waited. Wait was over an hour but the time past quickly while shopping. The food was well worth the wait. The staff at the hotel was very friendly, courteous, and above all honest. My wife left her purse in the room when we left. We called the hotel and they found the purse and returned it to us with everything intact including over $100 in cash and credit cards. We came for a soccer tournament. We will stay here again when we can spend more time in the area and not run off to games. Recommend this place highly.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Soccer Dad
"Modern, clean, and friendly"
The best hotel I have EVER stayed at. Every detail of this hotel is perfect. It's modern, looks brand new, and has everything you need. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We loved waking up early and taking a walk around short pump mall before anyone else was out. There were tons of options within walking distance for food and shopping.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Craig
"lovely stay"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
keera
"Nice hotel located within mall complex"
Beautiful room, nice amenities, and helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"GOLD STAR"
No complaints, nothing to complain about breakfast *, service and room* perfect will stay again
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
oak
"Weekend Away"
Just a weekend away with wife. Great hotel, Great location. Lots to do and Great food all around.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Great!"
Great hotel, very clean and comfortable. The only downfall was no room service. However everything else was perfect! Would stay again,
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Great hotel. Would stay again in a heartbeat"
Only complaint was the room did not have a bottle of lotion readily available
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
amber
"Nice hotel close to shopping area"
Bed room is big and well furnished.It is with in the shopping area it self and very convenient to walk
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Bel.
"weekend pass"
outstanding staff, clean room, will go again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
tigerman
"Great value and location"
For what I paid, I was pleasantly surprised with the Hyatt House. I had a full kitchen (granite, very nice). The bed was comfy and it was quiet. The breakfast was included. They had an excellent selection for a chain hotel, and even made custom omelets. I could walk to countless stores and restaurants One thing I would note - you cannot see it from the road. Make get specific directions on where it is behind the mall.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
My second time staying here in two years, consistently clean, quiet, superb, will visit again!
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
"Nice for Christmas shopping at Short Pump Mall"
Pleasant place - very convenient to the Mall - my room was somewhat worn - nice staff
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Lynn
"Quality of service"
The room was nicely decorated. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and I loved being close to the mall!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Nice hotel and walking distance to everything"
No complaints whatsoever. Your surrounded by lots and lots of fabulous stores. Whatever your heart desires it's within walking distance.Can wait to return!
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Stewart
Great hotel in a great location ! Cheaper than hotels in the city and includes free parking and free breakfast. I would stay here again
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay"
hotel staff very friendly and accommodating
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
WE
Hotel was great! Only issue was noise of heater in room. It was loud. Kicked on/off throughout night. Otherwise everything was fine - nice bathroom, outstanding breakfast, helpful employees. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2013