All hotels in Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
11800 W Broad Street, Richmond, VA, 23233, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
"More than expected"
I work in the mall complex and have been wanting to stay here for a while. It was truly remarkable, the kitchen area was stocked with all necessities and utensils, the bed was extremely comfortable. The front desk attendant was bubbly and professional. All in all, this was a great first stay, one of many to come...
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Pat
It was a nice experience would do it again. Grat place to stay.
Ann
"Comfortable stay."
Very convenient and comfortable, with access to shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
we needed a place to stay for just one night. I would have liked to stay a few more. this hotel was conveniently located by a huge shopping complex with many choices for restaurants.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Great hotel! Quiet and well kept. Would like to stay again!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Beautiful"
Had a great time. Had a hard time finding it because it was in the middle of the mall.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
annette
"Hotel close to stores in mall and also restaurants"
We were greeted pleasantly. Our suite was very clean and inviting. Questions were answered with a smile.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good hotel!!!"
Location is great and it was clean!!! The kitchen was great. The bathroom sink was stopped up but they Came quickly to repair it.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Annie
"Excellent location and cozy room"
Excellent location, friday staff and cozy room - I would definitely recommend this place to friends!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Kaidi
"Clean, comfortable, and close to everything!"
This hotel was comfortable and clean. It may just be one of the cleanest and most comfortable hotels we have ever stayed in. The neighborhood was great and we could not have been any closer to food, stores, and events. Perfect place for an evening of fun. The only complaint we had was with the room keys. They would work some of the time, but not all of the time. We had to get someone to help us get into our room very late at night. When I inquired about the issue, I was told that the keys are sensitive. If that issue is fixed, the hotel would be perfect.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Annual boys trip to Richmond"
very nice hotel; clean; friendly staff; solid breakfast; free parking; great location
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
JD
"Terrific"
Location, amenities, and an awesome suite!! Our first visit to Hyatt House but not the last!!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Joyce
It was great. Only thing my tub was not clean an I didnt notice it until I was taking a shower-but on call and it was spotless.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel for price, only negative was $26 for parking, but would absolutely stay again. Staff was very friendly and professional.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
CLIFFORD P
"Always enjoy our stay!"
We always enjoy our stay at Hyatt House. The room is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Mixed bag"
Reserved a studio suite... thought it would be bigger and allow for a more comfortable stay with the couch made into a bed. We needed the kitchen but we also need the second sleeping area. Very crowded. The sliding bathroom door didn't stay shut. Otherwise the room was fine, the staff very friendly and good breakfast omelet station. Convenient location next to the mall although we weren't going shopping.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Tamora
"Cozy place in a busy space."
Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. The convenience of this hotel is wonderful. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Overnight"
Overnight stay. Room was comfortable. Front desk was courteous. Breakfast buffet was good, not a big choice, but no complaints.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Very nice!"
Very nice hotel. Very comfortable room with lots of space. Great bathroom! One downfall- with only half of a shower door some water got onto the hotel floor and made a mess.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great location for shopping in an great mall"
Everything was nice about the hotel, especially the location and free breakfast. Only reason I didn't rate it higher was because the noise in the halls was rather loud. It woke me up at 1am. Not that the people were that loud, but the soundproofing is not that good. Everything else was great.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Awesome !"
Very nice hotel in a very nice area. Breakfast is good and staff are very nice with a big smile on their faces!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"decent stay"
good hotel great access to mall
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Couples weekend"
Great hotel for a couples getaway weekend. The staff were very pleasant and efficient,the room was clean and comfortable, and the location convenient. Very positive experience.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"A win-win setting!"
Gracious staff, fine facility, perfect location!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Joel
"A must Stay"
Very Nice hotel. I only want to stay at this hotel when I am in richmond
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Bejai
"Family-friendly with class"
It was our second stay in the past year and it was just as enjoyable as the first. Room was clean, spacious and well appointed for the price. A great mall next door and dining options around the hotel. The special treat was the wonderful lady who made breakfast so happy.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Family of three
Very convenient. Nice accommodations. Short Pump location was fabulous! Great shopping and restaurants.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Harry
"Best stay in the Short Pump area!"
We will never stay anywhere else from now on. Our experience here was that good! Super accommodations, clean, great breakfast, most comfy bed ever, spacious bath and showers. I can't say enough good things about Hyatt House.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Deborah
"Graet location. Convenient to shopping"
It was good. Breakfast was lack luster. Food taste mediocre.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great hotel next to everything"
Great location, walk to everything, wonderful Free Breakfast!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
TG
"A good night's stay in a great location"
My daughter and I were on an overnight to Richmond for a bridal shower, and decided to stay near Short Pump. When we booked, we didn't know we would literally be at the mall, which was a good thing for us because we had to shop for shower gifts. The concierge told us that the hotel is really designed for extended stays, which means the rooms are somewhat spacious with nice amenities (full size refrigerator, small equipped kitchen if needed). The rate was reasonable to us. Pool and fitness room are nice. We would definitely stay again. Free WIFI and big flat screen. Staff were nice and welcoming. Included breakfast was decent enough.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
H. Thomas
"very nice hotel"
i enjoyed myself the bed were very comfortable and the staff was very nice
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent staff, ok accommodations"
Staff is super friendly accommodating- front desk to manager (who was actually visible) and the service staff! The room was clean... But not white glove clean. Trash was left behind, bathroom needed some touching up. I still am not a fan of the showers. Bed was very comfortable. Overall good stay, we'd probably stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Hyatt House Delivers"
The hotel was in a fantastic location, in the heart of the Short Pump Town Square. Lots of amazing shopping and bars/restaurants within a very short walk. The lobby was nicely appointed and the room was clean and offered plenty of space. The only complaint I have is the half door for the shower stall. Not sure why any American hotel would adopt this faulty Euro design, but the floor of the bathroom was left soaking wet after each shower. The buffet breakfast was appreciated, but unimpressive. Fortunately, there was a Starbucks and DD right around the corner.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
DNSLax
Everyone was super friendly and helpful from the second we walked on the door! We wished we could have stayed longer! The complimentary breakfast was also delicious !! Thanks for a great experience!!!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"great hotel"
Fantastic pool area! We will return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
m
"Wonderful Area"
I have stayed in several hotels in the Richmond Area but this is by far my favorite. This was my second time staying here and will not be my last.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Very clean big rooms...staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Excellent hotel with great service"
One of the best hotels we have been to!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Edye
"hotel in a mall"
The room itself was fine. The hotel is yet another cookie-cutter hotel, assembled from pre-manufactured parts. Its great allure, or its great disappointment is the fact that it is part of a mall development. If you like malls, great. If you like a bit of character and are not drawn to the endless sameness of American suburban mall development, it is not for you.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Loved it!"
Great location to comedy club, great restaurants and shopping. Room was beautiful, perfect!
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"THE BEST"
This is definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed at! Very clean and well kept. Employees were very nice and helpful. The pool is only four feet in depth, which was not so much of a negative since I decided to run laps. The fitness room is great and the heaviest free weight is 50 pounds, which is 20 pounds lighter than my usual usage, but that is fine since people do not stay at hotels primarily for exercise. It was an overall great stay at athe perfect location!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Rudy
"Great staff and comfortable room!"
Though no fault of the hotel, I was unhappy with Expedia because they misspelled my name so poorly, guest services could not locate my reservation. I will stay at this hotel again but I will no longer book via Expedia.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Only spent one night but room and service was excellent. Great location if your into shopping also
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Beautiful, clean, enjoyable stay!"
My husband and I stayed here for a weekend visit to Richmond and would highly recommend this hotel! We were very impressed with the facilities, especially the kitchen in our room, including a full refrigerator, sink, small stovetop and a microwave. The hot tub and fire pit in the pool area were very relaxing, and we loved the breakfast buffet and omelet bar. While we were initially worried that the hotel was too far outside of downtown Richmond, the drive was only 15 minutes and, since the hotel is located within the Short Pump mall, tons of restaurants and stores were in walking distance. Loved our visit, would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"will stay again"
Everything about our stay was wonderful. Staff was friendly and professional. Hotel location perfect ....close to mall, restaraunts, and the University of Richmond. Looks just like the pictures on site. Very comfortable and relaxing from the lobby, pool area, and the room. The best night sleep I've ever had in a hotel. Definitely will stay again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
the Turners
This was a great hotel...gread breakfast spread. The shower and bathroom door was a little weird (no shower curtain which got the floor wet and no lock on the bathroom door), but other than that...it was great!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
D. Bouss
"Excellent Place to stay"
The room was more than I expected. It was a very nice suite with a kitchenette, living room and separate bedroom. I was able to have coworkers in my room to work with out having to sit on my bed. Will stay again if the need arises.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Everyone was kind, accessible, and willing to help make our stay a pleasant one.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Mamie
"Great for the price"
The room was very nice for the price - updated, spacious, comfortable. Would have preferred for the bathroom to not be off the bedroom in the suite, since our one-year-old goes to bed early and is a light sleeper. Also, the handle fell off the bathroom door - seemed random though.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014