All hotels in Hoboken, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here225 River Street, Hoboken, NJ, 07030, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel very convenient to the subway to NY"
It was very nice. Too bad they are building a building next door which hurts the view
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Night club noise is unacceptable"
Not very good - the constant base noise from the boom box from the night club in the hotel kept awake until 2am - From Thursday until Saturday night, if you are planning to sleep before 2am, that is not the hotel for you to stay.
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel....BUT"
The hotel and room itself was beautiful. My big problem was that I was under the assumption that I would have a beautiful view of the river and Manhattan as pictured when booking. What I got was FAR FROM what I paid a lot of money for. I am not exaggerating when I tell you the view from our window looked like our hotel was in the middle of low income housing projects. If you are looking for a view do NOT book the cozy room. I understand it's an expensive hotel and the service/staff was great but this was never expressed even a little bit when booking and it made the first impression very bad. Another gripe which was not mentioned: Valet is 35$ per night. Not included in that inflated room rate. No free parking.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Outstanding
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"The W is much better than NYC"
The W was located right by the Path to easily get to NYC! Lots of restaurants to walk to and choose from.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
S
"Great view of NYC"
I rented this room for my family who visited for the 4th of July weekend. The overall experience was great. The room was a bit small but very nice. They enjoyed being in the heart of Hoboken so they could walk around and explore. They loved having a view of NYC and being close to the PATH train so they could zip in and out of the city whenever they wanted.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Dana
"Good space"
Stayed only one night but very comfortable. Unlike other "w" hotels I've stayed in, this one had good surfaces for spreading out my items to get to in a hurry. There was a construction project next door, but it was not too noisy when I was there. I also got a great rate thru Expedia
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Only stayed for a night but was very comfortable and there were many places close by to go hang out at.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Hip Hoboken Hotel"
Nice waterfront location - good neighborhood with lots of restaurants. Great view of downtown NYC from our high floor room. Typical W upscale hipness with good service and modern, comfortable room. My only complaint was that the room wasn't as soundproofed as I would have liked. I could hear some distant booming bass from the bar (or maybe from somewhere else) until about midnight and quite a bit of annoying talk in the hallway. I recommend a high floor away from the elevators.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Don
"Great location & view of New York City"
The view was breath taking... Hotel was nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The Night Club could be heard in room until late making it hard to get a good night sleep.
4 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Great location, clean, friendly staff, but not sure I'll be back. Room was good size, but staying for a week with more than one person would be a problem. Very small amount of hanging space in closet and only 3 tiny drawers in entire room. Also, wi-if, parking, and use of computer are all extra charges. I felt like they were "nickle and diming"
7 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Char
"Nice hotel. Excellent view of NYC"
Went to spent time with family and catch a soocer game. Portland Timbers vs Red Bulls. My self proclaim adopted son Darlington Nagbe plays for the Portland Timbers and was stayin in the same hotel. Excellent dining facilities good food. Rooms were spacious and comfortable with excellent view of NYC.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Lloyd
Great!
5 night business trip May 21, 2014
Meili
"Beautiful view of the city!"
We stayed on the 4th floor and had a stunning view of the southern part of the city. Clean and comfortable room. I treated my friends who just got engaged and they felt like royalty.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Sara
"Wedding night bliss!"
We booked a room for our wedding night, just before we left on our honeymoon. The staff upgraded us to a fantastic suite, with gorgeous views of the skyline. Overall wonderful experience!
Other trip May 4, 2014
Stacy
"Best hotel in NYC area"
As a business traveler I am hard to please and this property impressed me with excellent customer service and freindly staff. Excellnet location next to Path Station
Other trip May 3, 2014
Bradley
"Unparalleled service by everyone on staff"
It was wonderful. The food is excellent and the service by everyone on the staff is outstanding. We were having a mini stay-cation and were only planning on spending one night. But we enjoyed the setting and the comfort and the service so much, we ended up booking for another night right as we were ready to check out on a Saturday morning. Plus, we could had a great view of Manhattan without the noise and congestion.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"good"
good
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Perfect place"
Great spot - a bit pricey but not too bad for the quality. 5 min walk to ferry boat and subway. Can't beat that.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice Location. Food sucks."
They are selling you on the location and the brand name. But this hotel doesn't produce the W brand quality that you would see elsewhere. Hoboken needs another hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great Location, Close to Everything"
Spectacular Views and in walking distance to anywhere in Hoboken. Very clean and great professional service.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Sean
"Lovely hotel"
View if the ny skyline was amazing, room was state of the art & lge for an urban hotel. Bar & restaurant top notch!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
The W is very peaceful and relaxing after a busy day. From the moment you walk into the lobby, you feel at ease with the surroundings and staff. The view of the Manhattan skyline is breathtaking.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Disapointing second stay"
Apon arrival we were greeted by a very rude and curt valet parking. We don't drive an expensive car, and before I could tell them I wanted valet , they asked us to move our car. I got out of the car and told them I was checking in and the valet laughed. When I got to the front desk I told them and they said we're sorry but there's nothing they could do. This is the second time we stayed at the W in Hoboken, we had the same car last time and there was no problem. After checking in, and returning to my car, thay parked a Cadilac SVV so close to mine that I couldnt open the hack back to get out suitcases out. I asked them to move so we could get our things and reluctenly they did. No one from the hotel asked if we needed assistence with our bags. Two other things. The complementary hotel robes are really cheap and bad, and finnaly at 3am in the morning next door a party started and was loud. I called down to the front desk and was told they would try but nothing changed. Fell alseep at 5am. The last time we were here everything was great and we had a great time. This time we must have been a bother to the staff and valet. We're not going back.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"New Years Eve"
Great location with beautiful view . We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Nikki
"The best and only place to stay in Hoboken"
We got a great deal on Expedia and they upgraded us, if my wife joined SPG, from the cozy to the luxury roomwith an awesome view of lower Manhattan through a very large window with a sitting area., The room was spacious. Bed was very comfy. Staff were great. Parking is $35 for in and out service. No free WIFI in rooms which seem dumb and petty given the overall price, even with a discount. Gym was well equipped and empty when I was there. There are machice that will work all areas of your body and punching bags and gloves for those inclined. Towel, water, apples, fresh wipes, and ear plugs are provided. Dumbells are limited. The heaviest was 50lbs. I will scout for discounts and keep on coming back. easy walking distance to a lot of Hoboken's best. Right on waterfront.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Grateful Dav e
"Weekend in NYC"
Great room with view of NYC skyline. Walking distance of Path trains. In mid town manhattan within 20 minutes. Enjoyed Sat brunch at hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
Pat
Would like coffee machine in room for future stay
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Gary Borntrager
"Excelent view of Manhattan!!"
It is like most W Hotel experiences, but it is a little bit chepaer than thw others W Hotels in Manhattan. In W Hobokken you can have a greater room with a magnificent view ( I stayed in a spectacular room in the 14 floor).
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
cristo
"Pleasant surprise!"
Cozy King, quite lovely for two. Beautiful bed and bathroom shower! Easy stroll to the numerous restaurants on Washington Street and the waterfront with gorgeous panoramic views of NYC. Easy access to ferry, trains or a nostalgic view of Brando's "could have been a contender" yes, Carlos' Bake Shop is worth a photo opt, but not their lines to get in. Aspen's Market is worth your time! Have fun in Hoboken!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
The Bathroom lights did not work and I could not close the blinds.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
This is my second stay at this hotel. The first was shortly after it was constructed and, of course, it was wonderful. I was a little disappointed this time because it felt like some of the "luxury" had gone out of the place with cigarette burn in the chair in our room, sloppy repairs made to walls in the bathroom, and even the robe in the bathroom had a stain on the bottom that was obvious as it hung there....not too inviting! The bedside phone in our room did not work either! For the price, a little disappointing, but still a very nice hotel overall.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Hoboken W hotel"
Awesome! Best hotel ever. Best staff all the way around. You should be proud to have these people working for you. Love your teas!!!
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Elsa Maestas
"Beautiful view and great location"
Really enjoyed the hotel. Great spot for drinks. Wonderful views of Manhattan and close to everything in Hoboken.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2013
"very small room"
great views but really small in size :( plus pricy :/
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
JW
"Great location & view"
Love it the first time, we came back, great view
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
Anna
"Bathroom extremely disappointing"
This is an excellent hotel from many perspectives but the Bathroom leaves a lot to be desired. I shared a room and was dismayed to realize that the bathroom had no fan ventilation nor sound proofing. A hotel of this quality should not present such a problem. It really impacted our comfort level over four days and I would not recommend sharing a room with a friend or family member because of this issue. I spoke with the hotel which admitted this is a problem with all their rooms so changing the room was not an option. They offered to waive a day of parking which was hardly the point . This is the only hotel I know of in the area and with prices of $500 plus a night during high season you would think they would address the issue.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Convient location"
The hotel stay was great, but don't like the fact that you have to pay to use the internet because the rate you pay seems high enough to cover the cost of free Wi-Fi which most hotels offer.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Weekend get away"
Very nice hotel with nice views to NY and Hudson River, If your in SPG members Upgrades are very nice from extended checkout till 3pm and higher level room also they have a CHandalier Lounge that is out of this would fun classy and perfect for going out without having to leave your hotell Room was fully stocked from wine to beer chips candy medicine water etc very very very nice
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Great hotel & staff!"
Awesome hotel!
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Jill
"great location, neighborhood feel"
My first time on the Hoboken side, and would recommend it to anyone that prefers a nice, safe, neighborhood feel, with nice restaurants, bistros, sports bars, irish pubs. Hotel offers a fantastic view of downtown Manhatten skyline. A nice walking path along the waterfront, and a outside patio with fire pits in the evening. transportation easy and convenient via water taxi or PATH.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great location, Great Stay"
Stayed at the W Hotel in Hoboken for business and pleasure. Did not take the family, so I thoroughly focused on my stay and me. The location is phenomenal! It's conveniently located near the PATH train to NY, is surrounded by all the "happening" night spots and restaurants, and stands near the water where there were festivals and fantastic views. My room had that view of the water with the backdrop of the NY skyline. Beautiful! I dined twice at Zylos and did not have bad a dish. Bruschetta was delicious. The only reason I gave the hotel staff a 4 and not a 5 was because my server was too chatty with the table next to me and neglect my table, and didn't even provide me with a pen when he gave the check. Minor stuff. Likewise, the facilities received a 4 as well because I could hear the music from the hotel's Chandelier night club in my room on the 9th floor. But, the music was not so loud as to keep me from sleeping (or maybe I was too tired by the time I returned to the hotel, I just passed out). The W Hoboken is an amazing hotel and I would definitely return! I have stayed twice, and have recommended it to friends who have equally enjoyed their stay.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Bebe6
"An alienated hotel"
Sophisticated but no ״home" feeling. Not enough light, noise outside the room, no coffee machine in the room, reception unfriendly, "thorned" sheets etc...if I have other alternative I will do my best not to return.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
rami
"Clean, Comfy, Great View of NYC"
Great location, close walk to most attractions. Very clean. Beautiful lobby. Staff very courteous. Beautiful room and very comfortable. The best part was the amazing view of the NYC skyline!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
Jackie
"Great hotel! Convenient location!"
We made our decision to stay at the W Hoboken based on location convenience. This was our 1st ever visit to Hoboken, NJ. The W Hoboken is absolutely one of the finest hotel stays we have experienced. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. A short train ride to NYC. Wonderful restaurants and shops all within walking distance. And Frank Sinatra Park! We are already planning a return visit to the W Hoboken!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Ellen
"Excellent Hoboken"
Great View. Easy access to the city. Great Area all around.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Kortney
"Excellent hotel"
The view of the New York sky line was beautiful especially at night
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
edwin
"Courteous but beware of bars"
The hotel staff, including cleaning staff, was super friendly and courteous. The two rooms we booked were so clean, and the hotel even offered us rooms that were next to each other and had a fantastic view of the city's skyline. But since we stayed during the weekend, you could hear the thumping bass from Wicked Wolf Tavern and other nearby bars. But no worries, the hotel offers complimentary earplugs!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Sophia
"Very nice hotel"
Very pleasant overnight stay at a fair rate.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
DY
"Fun"
I loved everything about our two night stay. The staff were the nicest and kindest of any hotel I have ever stayed at anyplace, anywhere. I am still smiling several days later.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2013