All hotels in Hoboken, New Jersey, United States of America
225 River Street, Hoboken, NJ, 07030, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean. Accessible to transportation friendly staff .We will come back to this hotel.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Beautiful"
beautiful place to stay, wish I had more time to enjoy my night there.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Unforgettable!!!!"
This trip was to celebrate Birthdays that my wife and I shared. It was GREAT!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Unethucal Business Practice"
Hotel did not mention that using a debitcard at check in meant $150 charge immediately. No option to provide amex or other cr card was suggested as alternative. Then we had a nice dinner and we were dinged another $250! Thumus was in top of the dinner bill! They said funds woyld be returned to us in 4-5 days. So Starwood is pmaying games and needs to tell cystiners ahead instead if reaching into your bank account WITHOUT PERMISSION. This is unethucal and sneaky. Why don't they have a sign or the counter stating this policy?
"The Perfect Stay"
Great staff - from parking to departure! Convenient checkout time (12 noon).
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great Location, expensive and loud"
Hotel is very clean and comfortable, yet expensive. The night we stayed there was music blaring until after 2:30 in the am when we complained. Music shut down about 15 minutes later.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great service!"
5 star service! From the second we arrived we were treated like royalty. My wife and spent the night enjoying the hoboken restaurant scene, the staff at this W were well trained and very friendly. I highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Jose A
"OK"
Everything was good except they made me and my friends an hour late in the morning because they didn't send a bellhop up after calling 3 different times for 40 minutes.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"The W"
Great hotel room. View of the skyline was incredible as described. Service was incredible and the ambiance was immaculate. Very close to the path train which made it very easy to get into NYC.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Rahime
"hoboken stay"
perfect location, great service and hotel comfort
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Hoboken 2014"
Close to shopping great views and a nice stat
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Small room-good stay"
Back again-great location
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Anne
"Not worth the money"
The room was dark with very little lighting. Pillows smelled of cigarettes even though no smoking. Towels are rough and carpet was peeling. Not worth 300 a night. And wifi is only included for a fee. Felt more like a budget inn than "The W"
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
B
"W Hoboken is a great spot!!!"
I was reluctant to stay over in NJ as I always stay in the city, upper/lower Manhattan.This location was referred and I loved it. Great staff, awesome room with view, new and clean look and feel all over the property. Shops and food near by............everything was a W!!!!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Joe W
"Great location, very close to night life"
Checked in on time was greeted at the door by warm and friendly staff. We had a bunch of bags which the staff offered to bring them up to the room for us. My only complaint was my keycards didn't work in the elevator.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Couple
"Smiles from front desk"
Small glitch with cab ride to restaurant.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Only problem, You can hear everything, walls are paper thin...
8 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Mehmet
"Great Getaway"
The neighborhood was just lovely, you're able to just walk right out of this hotel and walk the streets with something different around every corner. We always ended our nights with a nice walk along the Hudson. Exceptional staff and the view from our room was breathtaking. Safe area and always something to do. Can't wait to go back!
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Joanna
"Amazing"
This is my second time staying at The W. I would like to say the staff is amazing from the front desk to the management team Helen and Brendan. Thank You again.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Norma
"Nice hotel very convenient to the subway to NY"
It was very nice. Too bad they are building a building next door which hurts the view
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Night club noise is unacceptable"
Not very good - the constant base noise from the boom box from the night club in the hotel kept awake until 2am - From Thursday until Saturday night, if you are planning to sleep before 2am, that is not the hotel for you to stay.
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel....BUT"
The hotel and room itself was beautiful. My big problem was that I was under the assumption that I would have a beautiful view of the river and Manhattan as pictured when booking. What I got was FAR FROM what I paid a lot of money for. I am not exaggerating when I tell you the view from our window looked like our hotel was in the middle of low income housing projects. If you are looking for a view do NOT book the cozy room. I understand it's an expensive hotel and the service/staff was great but this was never expressed even a little bit when booking and it made the first impression very bad. Another gripe which was not mentioned: Valet is 35$ per night. Not included in that inflated room rate. No free parking.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Outstanding
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"The W is much better than NYC"
The W was located right by the Path to easily get to NYC! Lots of restaurants to walk to and choose from.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
S
"Great view of NYC"
I rented this room for my family who visited for the 4th of July weekend. The overall experience was great. The room was a bit small but very nice. They enjoyed being in the heart of Hoboken so they could walk around and explore. They loved having a view of NYC and being close to the PATH train so they could zip in and out of the city whenever they wanted.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Dana
"Good space"
Stayed only one night but very comfortable. Unlike other "w" hotels I've stayed in, this one had good surfaces for spreading out my items to get to in a hurry. There was a construction project next door, but it was not too noisy when I was there. I also got a great rate thru Expedia
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Only stayed for a night but was very comfortable and there were many places close by to go hang out at.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Hip Hoboken Hotel"
Nice waterfront location - good neighborhood with lots of restaurants. Great view of downtown NYC from our high floor room. Typical W upscale hipness with good service and modern, comfortable room. My only complaint was that the room wasn't as soundproofed as I would have liked. I could hear some distant booming bass from the bar (or maybe from somewhere else) until about midnight and quite a bit of annoying talk in the hallway. I recommend a high floor away from the elevators.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Don
"Great location & view of New York City"
The view was breath taking... Hotel was nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. The Night Club could be heard in room until late making it hard to get a good night sleep.
4 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Great location, clean, friendly staff, but not sure I'll be back. Room was good size, but staying for a week with more than one person would be a problem. Very small amount of hanging space in closet and only 3 tiny drawers in entire room. Also, wi-if, parking, and use of computer are all extra charges. I felt like they were "nickle and diming"
7 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Char
"Nice hotel. Excellent view of NYC"
Went to spent time with family and catch a soocer game. Portland Timbers vs Red Bulls. My self proclaim adopted son Darlington Nagbe plays for the Portland Timbers and was stayin in the same hotel. Excellent dining facilities good food. Rooms were spacious and comfortable with excellent view of NYC.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Lloyd
Great!
5 night business trip May 21, 2014
Meili
"Beautiful view of the city!"
We stayed on the 4th floor and had a stunning view of the southern part of the city. Clean and comfortable room. I treated my friends who just got engaged and they felt like royalty.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Sara
"Wedding night bliss!"
We booked a room for our wedding night, just before we left on our honeymoon. The staff upgraded us to a fantastic suite, with gorgeous views of the skyline. Overall wonderful experience!
Other trip May 4, 2014
Stacy
"Best hotel in NYC area"
As a business traveler I am hard to please and this property impressed me with excellent customer service and freindly staff. Excellnet location next to Path Station
Other trip May 3, 2014
Bradley
"Unparalleled service by everyone on staff"
It was wonderful. The food is excellent and the service by everyone on the staff is outstanding. We were having a mini stay-cation and were only planning on spending one night. But we enjoyed the setting and the comfort and the service so much, we ended up booking for another night right as we were ready to check out on a Saturday morning. Plus, we could had a great view of Manhattan without the noise and congestion.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"good"
good
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Perfect place"
Great spot - a bit pricey but not too bad for the quality. 5 min walk to ferry boat and subway. Can't beat that.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Nice Location. Food sucks."
They are selling you on the location and the brand name. But this hotel doesn't produce the W brand quality that you would see elsewhere. Hoboken needs another hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
"Great Location, Close to Everything"
Spectacular Views and in walking distance to anywhere in Hoboken. Very clean and great professional service.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Sean
"Hoboken central"
Party next store kept wife's awake one night baby in room on other side the next. Dog poop stain on rug.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
View if the ny skyline was amazing, room was state of the art & lge for an urban hotel. Bar & restaurant top notch!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
The W is very peaceful and relaxing after a busy day. From the moment you walk into the lobby, you feel at ease with the surroundings and staff. The view of the Manhattan skyline is breathtaking.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Disapointing second stay"
Apon arrival we were greeted by a very rude and curt valet parking. We don't drive an expensive car, and before I could tell them I wanted valet , they asked us to move our car. I got out of the car and told them I was checking in and the valet laughed. When I got to the front desk I told them and they said we're sorry but there's nothing they could do. This is the second time we stayed at the W in Hoboken, we had the same car last time and there was no problem. After checking in, and returning to my car, thay parked a Cadilac SVV so close to mine that I couldnt open the hack back to get out suitcases out. I asked them to move so we could get our things and reluctenly they did. No one from the hotel asked if we needed assistence with our bags. Two other things. The complementary hotel robes are really cheap and bad, and finnaly at 3am in the morning next door a party started and was loud. I called down to the front desk and was told they would try but nothing changed. Fell alseep at 5am. The last time we were here everything was great and we had a great time. This time we must have been a bother to the staff and valet. We're not going back.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"New Years Eve"
Great location with beautiful view . We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Nikki
"The best and only place to stay in Hoboken"
We got a great deal on Expedia and they upgraded us, if my wife joined SPG, from the cozy to the luxury roomwith an awesome view of lower Manhattan through a very large window with a sitting area., The room was spacious. Bed was very comfy. Staff were great. Parking is $35 for in and out service. No free WIFI in rooms which seem dumb and petty given the overall price, even with a discount. Gym was well equipped and empty when I was there. There are machice that will work all areas of your body and punching bags and gloves for those inclined. Towel, water, apples, fresh wipes, and ear plugs are provided. Dumbells are limited. The heaviest was 50lbs. I will scout for discounts and keep on coming back. easy walking distance to a lot of Hoboken's best. Right on waterfront.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Grateful Dav e
"Weekend in NYC"
Great room with view of NYC skyline. Walking distance of Path trains. In mid town manhattan within 20 minutes. Enjoyed Sat brunch at hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
Pat
Would like coffee machine in room for future stay
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Gary Borntrager
"Excelent view of Manhattan!!"
It is like most W Hotel experiences, but it is a little bit chepaer than thw others W Hotels in Manhattan. In W Hobokken you can have a greater room with a magnificent view ( I stayed in a spectacular room in the 14 floor).
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
cristo
"Pleasant surprise!"
Cozy King, quite lovely for two. Beautiful bed and bathroom shower! Easy stroll to the numerous restaurants on Washington Street and the waterfront with gorgeous panoramic views of NYC. Easy access to ferry, trains or a nostalgic view of Brando's "could have been a contender" yes, Carlos' Bake Shop is worth a photo opt, but not their lines to get in. Aspen's Market is worth your time! Have fun in Hoboken!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013