All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
41 Sukhumvit Road Soi 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice area"
Much fun beautiful ladies bars night club sexy dancers...
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. we are glad you have enjoyed our location and the area. Please do not hesitate to come back anytime. Best Regards,
Other trip May 18, 2015
Nabil
"Ibis nana"
Located on soi 4, right in the heart of the red light district. Although there are a lot of entertainment and bars located on he same street, this hotel provides a nice place to relax. The hotel is clean and modern. Hotel staff are very professional. They have a great lunch buffet for 250 baht from noon to 2:30pm. Rooms are clean and well maintain, although a little small. Wifi, works well. I would definitely recommend this place and will return if I'm in Bangkok.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear lynhdan, Excellent review we are very happy that you chose to stay with us and we really look forward to more future stays and visits, I will definitely share your comments with the team as it will encourage them more and more to keep on striving for good quality service, on behalf of the team and myself thank you once again and please be more than welcome to come back any time as we will be more than glad to welcome you once again. Best Regards,
Other trip May 14, 2015
lynhdan
"Adequate hotel for a short stay for the price paid"
It is located in the heart of Bangkok nightlife on Soi 4. Nothing sleeps here until after 2AM. There are two 7 Elevens on this street. Nana BTS Station is a 5 min walk and the hotel has a shuttle to take you there but not when you come back. There's an in-room safe but they mounted on the floor of the closet. Not convenient, hard to reach and see your personal items! The white towels are more grey than white and only 2 different sizes. No hand or face towels. The shower is sectioned off from the toilet. It does provide hot water and not just lukewarm water but the entire bathroom is cramped and small. They also provide tissue paper and not have to use toilet paper. The room is big with a small flat screen TV. Plenty of walking space. Has fridge and 2 free bottle water daily. There is a desk and the closet is huge. However, there are not enough electrical outlets throughout the room for my many electronic devices. The WiFi is free but not fast enough for videos streaming. The hotel staff are professional. They use electronic keys, so you will not need to turn in your keys every time you leave the hotel. No swimming pool. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel and probably look at the many hotels on this street for newer better amenities.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Terrance, Thank you for the feedback. i wish you good luck. We will definitely take your comments into our action plan for each department to follow up on. Best Regards,
3 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Terrance
"Nice Hotel...will totally recommend"
I had great good experience. friendly staff, but could be better.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
mohammed
"short stop over"
2 nights stay during stop-over. Rooms were clean with and staff very curteous. Close enough to everything you will need but far enough for a quiet sleep.
2 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"Consistent Quality near Nana Plaza"
The ibis Bangkok Nana is part of the French Accor chain: it is to a Sofitel as a Fairfield Inn is to a Marriott: i.e. consistent quality at a budget price. Located on soi 4 about half a km from Nana Plaza. During the day they operate a shuttle bus that takes you to the Nana Skytrain station. Top notch management and staff. I've stayed there about 20 times, and heartily recommend it.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Vincent
"Not family friendly"
The location of this hotel is not ideal for someone traveling and staying with children there due to the close proximity to the many bars and shady businesses in the area, not to mention all those ladies walking the streets ( if you catch my drift). If you're single and want to have a great time, party and drink cheap beer, this is the place for you, but if you are not, then I suggest you find a different hotel to stay, far from this location. 10 years ago, I would have loved to stay here, believe me! The hotel itself was not bad at all, you get what pay for. Nothing really special about the hotel staff and/or amenities. Definitely a 3 star hotel !!
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Erick, Thank you for giving us a good review with constructive feedback. As per our location it is a prime central location near all the vibrant side that Sukhumvit has to offer, with all of its food stalls, night sidewalk street sellers, pubs, restaurants Thai massage parlors, plus the excellent Terminal 21 shopping mall 20 minutes walking from the hotel with a wide selection of restaurants, shops etc. I believe that this area caters for any type of traveler who seeks what they want, we thank you again for your feedback and wish you future happy travels ahead. Best Regards,
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Erick
"Great hotel and staff"
I had never stayed in an IBIS hotel before , so I was not sure if I would like the hotel. The only issue I had with the hotel was the limited number of english channels on the tv with no movie channels. Everything else about the hotel was perfect. IBIS hotel is now on my list of hotels to use when I travel.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Traveler, Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the rest of TripAdvisor community. It is a pleasure to hear that your stay at ibis Bangkok Nana exceeded your expectations. We always strive to maintain a warm and friendly atmosphere and to provide every guest with a memorable experience. What is more, we are located in a close proximity to Nana BTS station reachable also using our free shuttle bus service. Once again, it was great to read your comment. Please do not hesitate to come back anytime. Best Regards,
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Convenience location"
Along the 7 minutes walk from BTS station, there are lots of bars and funky clubs. It's totally different feeling once you stepped into the hotel area - fresh, simple and comfort.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Pinky
"good place to stay"
Nice hotel, good food in hotel. Many bars in neighborhood. Good location for public transportation.
7 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Hyang
"Perfect !!! Great Hotel !!! Awesome Service"
This is an excellent hotel with a very reasonable price. The staffs are very helpful. They truly care for their customers. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are comfortable. We plan to visit Bangkok again with the whole family and definitely we will stay at Ibis Bangkok Nana. Thank you and keep up the great work !!!
2 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
It was very refreshing, I enjoyed the stay there very much.
9 night trip Nov 11, 2014
Ernesto
"Zero problems"
This was a nice hotel, at a fair price. It's very centrally located. The staff was very helpful, and in the morning they give me a shuttle ride to where i needed to be. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Ed Allen
Nice wheelchair accessible room and excellent hotel service. But the street and especially the sidewalks are extremely difficult and dangerous for person in wheelchair to navigate which forced me check out sooner than I planned.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
Every things was good
5 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Eshagh
"Nice hotel close to night life"
Great room for people on budget. Rooms are very small. Beds are hard and not very soft.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Stephen, Thank you for your comments, we highly appreciate all of our customers for giving and sharing their experiences at our property. Thank you and looking forward to your next stay. Kind Regards.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Stephen
"Ibis Stay"
Good and clean hotel. Room size is ok. Comfortable bed. Housekeeping staff was great. Food available 24 hours a day. Decent lunch buffet at a low cost.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Mr. D
"very uptight management"
The hotel is still a great deal but the management is very uptigh.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
sonoma jeff
"Modern design, clean, attentive staff"
I have been to Bangkok a couple of times and, after staying at ibis Bangkok Nana, I can say that I have found the hotel that will host my future visits (if I am fortunate enough to visit Thailand again). I spent three weeks in Asia (Dec 2013 - Jan 2014) traveling in Thailand, Myanmar, and India. I had to return to Bangkok several times (to catch flights to or return from other cities or countries), and each time I stopped in Bangkok, I stayed at this hotel. The hotel rates are very affordable, and the value one gets in return is superb. The hotel is located on Soi 4, within walking distance to the train station and Sukhumvit Road (main avenue in Bangkok). The hotel lobby and rooms are kept very clean, and the design of the hotel in general is modern, simple, and cool looking. Furthermore, the staff are very nice and polite (well, this is not unique to ibis Bangkok Nana... this is Thailand), and also very efficient (check-in and check-out processes are fast and easy). Overall, a great experience.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
1/2d
"Good hotel but disappointing staff"
When I first arrived I was very pleased with the hotel, I wanted to talk to the manager on the phone to congratulate him/her, but the manager could not be bothered, I did not even get a call back to my rooom. On another occasion, I extended my stay and the front staff girl asked for more deposit money and could not be bothered to explain the hotel policy on this or understand why I was bothered by this since my initial deposit was still not used up. All she had to do was be sympathetic to what I was saying but explain that its just company policy...but the staff usually takes the easy way out which is just to be on the rude side, very disappointing, considering I was very happy otherwise.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Wow, what great value for the money!"
I was really impressed. The hotel is clean, very clean, modern, efficient, wow I was very impressed. The hotel is considered a budget hotel, and it is since the price is very reasonable, but you get so much value. The rooms are relatively small, but use the space so efficiently, that as an engineer, I am very delighted , and see it as a thing of beauty how well layed out the room is, even though it is somewhat small, but for a single business or holiday traveler, its not bad at all.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Great Hotel at Great Location"
For eveyone's benefit, the Google map shows this hotel 2 Km north of where it is. this is on Soi 4 about a Km southeast of Nana Station. The hotel provides a shuttle to Nana BTS station which is great and once you are at a BTS station, you can navigate through the Bangkok faster with great ease and a lot less expense. I used to take their shuttle to BTS and would walk back in the night. Being about a quarter Km south of the Nana Plaza, this is quiet as well, and not too far if you plan to indulge. Also, guest friendly. My most favorite room amenity, a tea/coffee maker was in the room with tea/coffee, sugar and creamer packets. Also, there is a mini fridge and they provide two bottles of water free of charge everyday. People are the friendliest, especially Mr. Yos...(I don't remember his full correct name) stood out, who would remember you by name and will greet you with great smile with your first name whenever he sees you. He spoke very good English, and others too were not far behind in communicating in English.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
AK
"Clean, safe, good location"
Great location near sky train and Nana entertainment district, newer hotel in nice condition.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Edd
Not bad for one or tow nights Comparing to the price it's worth
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Ease of access to Sky Train"
Hotel is same as Ibis Hotels worldwide. Hotel is situated close to sky train giving easy access to many areas. Fine for short stays in Bangkok. Rooms are clean and staff are friendly. Internet access is slow.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2013
"Great Value Hotel"
Great value hotel in a very convenient location. Excellent service, spacious and clean lobby and rooms that are a bit small but very functional and tidy. EXCELLENT VALUE for the price.
Other trip May 26, 2013
JakartaExpats
"No Frills Hotel"
Okay for price and located in the main "Entertainment" section of the city, the hotel offers a place to sleep without the frills of many of the nicer hotels on Sukhumvit. The price makes it affordable and the hotel is clean and tidy, but just don't expect to lounge during the day by a pool or order great food at the restaurant.
4 night trip Feb 21, 2013
M. Hashimoto
"Small but very nice"
Very clean rooms, friendly staff, excellent location for nana nightlife. Rooms are small but still very nice. Many great dining options within walking distance. Short walk to BTS Nana.
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
KEvin
Promises were made that were not present. Room...too small, no room service.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"Look for a cleaner place."
Not as clean as it used to be, hand prints all over the walls. Food at buffets has declined in quality & abundance, in fact most of it is cold.Most of the staff are nice but a few are thorny. Very few Americans & lot's of Russians. Still a good value but I doubt I'll stay there again. Seems to be better places for a few dollars more.
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
"Improved and became even better"
Had stayed before, this time even better. The internet was not free last year, but this year is...so it's a great big plus.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012

"Great value for money...."
We had a pleasant stay at the hotel. The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is located near bars so it was lively at night. Great value for money and the room was clean.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
SG
"Good for couple and friends gathering"
Hotel was very nice and comfortable.room service was good .. Clean . And strategic for shooping and food
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Viknesvaran, THank you very much for giving us a review and good scoring, please note that you are most welcome to come back anytime, we highly appreicate your feedback, i will definitely share it with our team. Best Regards, Pablo L.
4 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Viknesvaran
SG
"A nice get away place for pleasure and relaxation."
Service quality was good n staffs are friendly. Location of hotel - a little problem with airport Taxi for first timer.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Ong, thank you so much for your great comments we highly appreciate you for giving us the review and for supporting our property, thank you for choosing to stay with us and knowing that you have had a great experience in our hotel, please feel free to come back anytime, we will be more than delighted to welcome you back. Best Regards, Pablo Lopez Hotel Manager
3 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Ong
"Bangkok stay"
It was relatively easy to get to from both Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi airports (flew into Don Mueang and flew out of Suvarnabhumi). Apparently hotel is located along a stretch of pubs and bars (and in a red light district). Nevertheless, guests still feel safe and not staying in some dodgy place. Overall, a good week's stay in the hotel.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Mohammed Ramlee, We are very happy to read that you have had a wonderful stay despite the lively and colorful neighborhood, and the easy access to the hotel, it is a must to come to Sukhumvit area where everything is easily accessible. we are gald that you chose to stay with us and we will be looking forward to a next visit if you ever decide to come back to Bangkok, you will be more than welcomed. Sincerely, Pablo Lopez
6 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
Mohammed Ramlee
SG
"Great stay at the Ibis Nana"
Enjoyed my 3 day stay at Ibis Nana. Great location and within minutes to Nana entertainment area. Hotel shuttle to Nana station is a big plus. Like the friendly and pleasant front line staff.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Aik Teng, Excellent review and i am really happy to have great feedback, thank you very much for staying with us and for giving us a review, we appreciate all of your great comments and really looking forward for a future stay with us, please feel free to come by anytime as you will be more than welcomed. Sincerely, Pablo Lopez
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Aik Teng
"Ibis Nana"
Good location, clean, affordable food and drinks in the hotel, plenty of amenities nearby, and just a short walk to the train station
4 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Frankie
"peaceful and comfartable"
peaceful, comfartable n value for money
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Write your comment.Dear U P, Please note that we thank you so much for choosing to have stayed with us during your visit to Bangkok, we highly appreciate your feedback and such a wonderful experience that you share with the community. Best Regards, Pablo Lopez
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
U P
IN
"Not 2 bad"
Not 2 bad
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Harsh, Thank you very much for your kind review and star rating we highly appreciate the feedback. Best Regards, Pablo L.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Harsh
"Will stay again"
Good value, easy parking, easy to drive to. Good breakfast buffet.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"We shall return!!"
We stayed just for one night but will certainly be returning on our next visit to Bangkok! Good size room & comfy bed! Many bars & restaurants nearby 5minutes walk to BTS.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Sylvia
Stayed here for 2 nights and was more than happy with the hotel and staff. Close to Nana, bts,shops and restaurants. The room was good, everything i needed and clean. The bed was comfortable. Staff were more than helpful, and for the price i paid it was extremely good value.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your great feedback, we do appreciate every experience that our customers have in our hotel, thank you for taking the time to give us such great comments, the staff would have appreciated a higher star rating as the comments seem to that level, thank you anyways hope seeing you again. Best Regards,
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"An OKAY hotel"
It was a satisfactory level stay. Did not expect much and did not receive much. Food was overall bad. Breakfast buffet was very disappointing. We had ordered as well two times a la carte menu and wish we had not. Neighbourhood was nice and alive.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Bisan, Thank you so much for giving us your feedback we highly appreciate all guest experiences they really help us to improve in our services or praise those good reviews which encourage our teams to deliver better quality each day, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered with our food selection, we have many customers who enjoy the food. but i will definitely bring it up to our chef for his improvement. Best Regards,
6 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Bisan
Needs more vegetarian options and maybe I bit more choice of food
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Valuable customer, Thank you very much for your kind comments and for taking time off to share it with us and many other travelers. We all appreciate the comments, as per our food selection we do have a vegetarian corner which has around 4 dishes plus a salad bar, toast station, pancakes, or french toast, cereals, tea, milk and coffee. We cater try to cater to all tastes not only a specific target. best Regards,
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
i was there 2 w
"Ok to stay"
It was a good place to stay right in the middle of the action I wish I had directions from BTS NANA station any way staff friendly and would stay again if in BKK Room a little dated and great a non smoking hotel but some people still smoke in bathrooms as I could smell through vents windows need cleaning from outside
3 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Ibis, Nana, Bangkok"
The Ibis gives value for money and is conveniently situated for Skytrain and MRT. Friendly, helpful, staff.
Response by ibis Bangkok Nana
Dear Trevor, we really appreciate you for choosing to have stayed with us and we are really thankful for your great comments about your experience with us at our property we look forward to a future visit with us, please do not hesitate about it we will be more than glad to welcome you once again. Best regards,
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Trevor
"Stay hểre ít good"
Ìf prices remain moderate I will always stay hểre. It completely satisfies my requirements.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
First class. Staff, room and food was excellent. Meals were great value for money.
4 night trip Feb 4, 2015
MR STANLET D
It was nice experience
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Mansoor
"most comfortable&econimical"
Very good hotel specially for families.breakfast had many varieties of dishes.
3 night trip Jan 26, 2015