All hotels in Fargo, North Dakota, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4325 23rd Ave South, Fargo, ND, 58104, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I Always stay here when Im in Fargo."
Great facility with Big rooms. I travel alot & stay in many hotels & the rooms here are big! Comfortable too.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
Mark R.
"great location"
I enjoyed my stay at Arbuckle lodge. They had beef stew available when we arrived and breakfast the next morning was very good. The hotel staff was very friendly. This is a great place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Close to my doctors office"
Nice hotel would highly recommend it.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Ruth
"Great Stay!"
The Lodge is Beautiful! The staff was friendly. Our room was very large. The beds were comfortable. Will stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
"Convenient and clean"
We enjoyed our stay at the Arbuckle and it was easy to access all the areas of Fargo that were important
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"almost perfect"
We had a jetted tub king suite. HUGE room with more than enough space. The room was clean. Bed was extremely comfortable. Pillows were thinner and very firm (almost weird). Wi-Fi was not the best. We didn't use the pool but it looked inviting for kids. Breakfast was crazy busy on Sunday morning meaning the supply didn't keep up with demand. Monday bkfst was much better and more options. Neighborhood was quiet and easy access to everything we wanted to go to. We definitely plan on staying here in the future.
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
Billy D.
"Great Hotel in a nice area"
The Arbuckle was highly rated when I booked my trip and I was more than satisfied with the hotel! Nice staff, clean rooms, and the area around it was nice. I enjoyed the breakfast and the snacks since they had a pop machine for use as well. I would pick this hotel every time!
3 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great suite , Didn't want to leave !"
I thought I was renting a room but it was a suite ! Rooms were very clean and desk personal was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
"Such a nice hotel! Loved it!"
Such friendly accommodating staff people and a very nice breakfast. Overall excellent hotel. Definitely recommend this for all!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Sara
"excellent, quiet location"
Staff spoke our assigned room number out loud...violation! Motel room was great, breakfast area was a bottle neck for traffic, but food was good.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Betty
This is a very nice hotel. The lobby is lovely, and my room was spacious and clean. My only complaint is that it would have been nice to have some scrambled eggs for breakfast. The only hot food items were biscuits and gravy and waffles. (Of course they also had cereal and bread.) They at least they could have eggs on the weekend, in my opinion. As a diabetic, I am always happy to see eggs at hotel breakfasts. But everything else about the hotel was excellent.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"very clean and pet friendly"
We needed a hotel in the Fargo/moorhead area that accepted our lab and boxer we had with us. The arbuckle lodge was very clean, with large rooms and a good hot breakfast. They were awesome about our dogs...we walked in and there were treats right at the front desk. Overall I would definately stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"love that hotel"
very nice room , nice hotel all over , will love to be back
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
gadi
It was a nice room
4 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Very Nice"
Great room at a great price. The pool was somewhat small and geared towards little kids.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Jerry
I had to turn the thermostat to 60 to get my room to cool off. The bed was too firm for me, no pillow top.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"excellent hotel in every way"
We had a wonderful stay at the Arbuckle Lodge! The hotel is beautiful & very clean. Our room was absolutely perfect. We stayed in a king suite and it was by far one of the largest rooms I have stayed in. The room was very quiet too, not much for outside noise making it way in. The kids loved the pool area and the adults enjoyed the hot tub!
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2013
Kelley
"Gem in Fargo, ND"
Although I was hesitant about booking an unknown hotel for a business trip, most standard hotels were sold out so I took a chance. I am very glad I did as the place was charming and conveniently located! Large rooms and I had a great sunrise view. The only downside (which I heard was happening at a lot of other hotels as well AND which happens a lot when I travel) was that the internet was excruciatingly slow. Since this is common these days and all hotels need to figure out a solution, I wouldn't let that deter you from staying here. Breakfast was the standard and there were some happy hour items as well (which I missed because I was working late at the training center I attended - for the internet!). All in all, it's a place I would stay at again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Shirley
"super"
Great, next to one of the hockey arena's in West Fargo.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Great place for kids with pool and breakfast. Only critique would be your fitness room needs updating terribly. you have 3 total machines, the elliptical machine does not work in fact while I was in there 2 different customers tried to use it and were unable. you only have 1 treadmill. you have no weights? This would be a request for sure
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Nice clean comfortable room. Great breakfast."
Was clean, comfortable room with great breakfat for a reasonable price. Woul definitely stay ther again!
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Della
Loved the hotel.. very big rooms .. pool smaller than it looked in pictures but kids loved it. Definitely will return
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
angie
Ended up at the Arbuckle at the last minute. Glad we did! Staff was very friendly and accommodating! Would definitely recommend!
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
McDermott
Overall appearance of the hotel was nice. Had a large lobby and breakfast area. Upon arriving, visitors were offered a free meal of meatballs, biscuits and soft drinks. Our room was huge (it was handicap accessible ). The small art work was barely visible due to the room size. The beds were ok, A little squeaky. Could use better room darkening curtains. The pool is good for travellers with little children. Only drawback was the water slide. You would hit the bottom of the pool when you dropped into the water. Breakfast consists if cheese omelet, hard boiled eggs, sausage, along with the usual fare.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
Helen
"Lodge in Baxter, MN"
We chose this place at the last minute after deciding to stop near Brainerd for the night. The rate was excellent, rooms very nice, breakfast included and waterpark passes included as well (although we had no swimsuits so made no use of it). The lodge was overall quiet, comfortable and enjoyable. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great place for business travelers"
We were on business and only stayed 1 night. The staff was great, even expedited cleaning as we were checking in early. The hotel was very clean and welcoming.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Denise
"great staff and nice bigrooms"
I just want to say thanks, was traveling with a bad back and when I walked into the pool after checking in saw the hot tub was out of order, being I was upset I asked my wife to go see if there was anything that could be done, even a discount. they moved us to a king suite at no charge which had an in room Jacuzzi. thanks again, couldn't have been handled better, we will be back and be recommending you.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Loved it"
The hotel is right off the interstate and near the prime retail and dining area in Fargo. The mall is blocks away and some fantastic restaurants are closer than that. Large rooms made the stay comfortable for us and our teenagers.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Awesome.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Joan
"Brand New Hotel"
Excellent Breakfast, Excellent Pool and water slide! Perfect hot tub and rooms where huge!! Was the best hotel we have ever stayed at!!
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Very nice..."
The pool slide was great, I just wish the pool could have been deeper as we kept hitting bottom coming off the slide. Otherwise my only complaint would be that my pillow was too fat, so if you like your pillow flat like I do, bring your own. Otherwise, the pool was a good temp & I'm very sensitive to cold pools. Everything was clean. Breakfast was delicious. We didn't ask for anything from the front desk but they were friendly when we checked in & out. The price was very good for what you get. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Stacey
"7/19/13 stay."
I was impressed with your hotel. All the staff was very pleasant, the front desk person on Friday afternoon checking us in was SO nice and SO pleasurable, it was so nice to get that after a drive. The hotel was very clean. The only thing that I didn't care for was the pool temp, I thought it was freezing but that's everyone's own preference. The hot tub was great. There are two doors in the pool area that were propped open the whole time we were in there so I wasn't sure if that was a guest thing or not, just seemed a bit unsafe. I appreciated the quiet hrs posted in the hallways, you never ever see that in a hotel. Thanks for such a great hotel experience!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Went back for a second visit....that says it all."
Nice, comfortable hotel. Friendly staff. Would go back again
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Good value, particularly if you have children."
Nice value priced hotel. The rooms were spacious albeit basically appointed. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast wasn't as good as other hotels in this market segment. My only challenge was the noisy corridors. Sound separation between the rooms and corridor was not good. This is a very family friendly hotel (pool, slides, etc.). Parents don't seem inclined to keep the little tykes under control when they're on vacation. Net result: Lots of screams of delight and thundering herds in the corridors.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Fabulous!"
HUGE rooms, great pool! This is a wonderful place to stay for anyone. We stayed in Fargo and Gillette and both were fabulous.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Great hotel for traveler or the family."
This is a delightful and comfortable hotel with a wonderful staff. The indoor pool is especially wonderful for children. An excellent breakfast with fresh delicious bread made on site.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Nice stay!"
Nice large room. Loved the frig and microwave in the room.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Very relaxing!"
We got in about an hour before the pool closed. We LOVED the waterslide and geysers, but of course spent most of our time in the hot tub. Got back to the room VERY relaxed. The family suite was plenty big for five adults! The beds (even the bunks) were very comfortable. Breakfast has enough variety to please everybody (biscuits and gravy! Yum!). The staff was very friendly! The hotel is located near two Interstates, so easy access. Plenty of restaurants nearby. All in all, an excellent stay!
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Krista
"Perfect location"
Was traveling through and wanted to go to the zoo. You can walk right out the door and go to the zoo. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I would stay there again if I'm ever in Fargo.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Great ac!"
It appears the hotel was built extremely cheaply.....bad beds, thin walls......everything seemed cheap! Air conditioner was great though !!!
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
This was a nice quiet stay. I'd definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
"Excellant Stay"
My stay was awesome, I had to extend it due to a death in the family and the staff was awesome at accommodating my family in our time of need.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Only complaint was parking..parking lot and sidewalks were not taken care of after the snowfall from previous night..when we came back from our event we had to park in front of the dumpster...was no parking spaces.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Family Friendly"
Great family friendly hotel, I would highly recommend for a family weekend.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Very nice, clean room...I would definetly stay there again, Nancy
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Coming from out of state, I was leary of an unknown hotel, but everything about our stay was superb! I would definitely recommend!
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Nice Surprise"
I had never heard of Arbuckle Lodge hotels but was pleasantly surprised! Beautiful interior, nice pool for kids, staff was friendly and the rooms were huge. We brought in food and ate in the breakfast area and at 7pm they have free movie for kids with popcorn and soda. Great location, easy access to freeways, restaurants, and shopping. I would definitely stay there again and search for Arbuckle Lodge in other cities.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"I may be a little more critical than others but..."
We stayed in a room with 2 beds, 2 baths and a full kitchen. The hotel room was spacious. The variety of food offered for breakfast was reasonable. Check in and out was quick and easy. The location was easy to get to and close enough to any shopping or freeway entrances. The room was clean and well maintained. The heat control of this space is lacking. The living room would be a comfortable temperature, the first bedroom was a little cooler and the second bedroom was absolutely freezing! The pool area is very age specific. It was too deep for a kids pool for my 19 month old and too shallow for my 15 yr old but perfect for my 4 yr old. In the entire hotel they had one maybe two luggage cart(s). We waited 20 mins to use one and gave up. Though breakfast offered a variety of food, it was not very good! The biggest con of the hotel was as we were trying to bring everything from the room to our cars, the hotel cleaning staff stood outside our room for an hour even though it was not check out time! With their cart in the hallway, I could barely get through. You would think they would have something better to do then stand around staring at you for an hour. For us, this hotel was not the best fit. We were looking for a hotel with a full kitchen to cook Christmas dinner in with family. In the future, we would rather check out another hotel or just go out to eat and stay at another hotel room without a kitchen than stay here again!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2012
Kristen
Would highly recommend this hotel to everyone ... like being at home!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"Easy to find, convenient."
The room was large and very comfortable. There could have been an easy chair and a lamp to read the newspaper. The beds were very comfortable. The only drawback was the noise in the hallway and a dog barking someplace on our floor.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012