All hotels in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
525 West Lafayette Blvd, Detroit, MI, 48226, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"We Got What We Paid For"
Three buddies and I went on our annual pilgrimage to see hockey in different parts of the continent, and this year we went to Detroit to see Joe Louis Arena. The hotel was very easy to find off the highway and the valet and the lobby staff were very polite and accommodating. The suite was as advertised, two beds, a pull out couch, and space to fit an inflatable mattress on the floor. The bathrooms were clean and there was plenty of hot water. The front desk is 24 hours and we're happy to recommend a pizza place for us after a night of overindulging! Breakfast in their restaurant was a very well set up buffet with your breakfast standards. They also had a regular menu but I wanted immediate satisfaction! My only "gripe" about it I guess would be that the neighborhood wasn't very eye pleasing. We never felt unsafe at any time, but there are fancier cities out there. All in all, I would stay here again should we venture back to Detroit when the new arena is finished!
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Mitchell
"Will stay again"
Great hotel to stay at, very clean and comfortable. Only complaint, the in room dining food really wasn't very good especially for what it cost.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Christina
"Basic Experience"
I was disappointed in the quality of this hotel. The sheets were torn and they didn't even try to hide it, it was right on the exposed fold of the made up bed. And the bed skirt had been ripped about a foot long and was just hanging there sagging, like someone had step through it. Other than the linens being in disarray the hotel was very basic, nothing out of the ordinary.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Wonderful accommodations if though it was for a sad occasion.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Ben
Great room, nice location, great shuttle service around town!
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"truly enjoyment"
Loved it
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Pretty much what we expected..."
Was only in for one night. Nothing to really complain about. Valet was efficient. Room was clean, kind of small. Old building you can feel the floor under the carpet being uneven. Vending machine on our floor was totally empty, had to go down to lobby for a bottle of water.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"great trip!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice size and clean. Overall a great hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
philip
"Very nice hotel"
Great staff, well appointed hotel. Restaurant and bar are good places to relax with friends. Price was very reasonable considering the how nice the hotel is. We went for a concert and they had free hotel shuttles running back and forth from Joe Louis Arena.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Great service!"
Service was great. We used the shuttle service and our driver was awesome. I would definitely stay again.
"Five star"
It was wonderful! Loved the restaurant and Starbucks!
Ian
"Great stay."
We always enjoy the greeting and warm cookies as they are so good. Our room was great. We relaxed in the bar before going to a Red Wings game. We always have a great time at Double Tree and have had a wonderful experience every time.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sue
"Exceeded expectations!!"
This wasn't my Mother and I's first time staying at a Hilton, but it was our first time staying at a DoubleTree Suites Hotel. We needed a place to stay in Detroit on our way back from Chicago and decided to give it a try. The suite was immaculate, room service was speedy, and the customer service was excellent! We will be back!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Caricia
"awesome hotel"
Good stay, friendly staff especially the front desk and good shuttle driver
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
bryan
"Excellent Hotel"
Had a wonderful experience staying at this hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Our Hotel was very clean and in order."
Enjoyed our stay! Food was good and your staff was above & beyond!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Fantastic service, excellent room, nothing to complain about!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Lori
"Double tree"
Nice place. Free shuttle was nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Amber
"Bar staff was very rude"
We stayed here due to a concert that was going on in town. After the concert we went down to the bar and one of the servers were very rude he said it would be a 15 min wait for a seat and me and my husband said that was fine we will wait. He came back a few min later saying it was going to be 20 min we once again said that was fine and he the proceed to say that I can tell you guys don't want to wait that there is a bar around the corner. I got very upset and said fine and my husband and I went to the bar which saved us money and we was very happy there. Other then that we love the hotel!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
amber
"great hotel"
Very nice hotel! Enjoyed our stay!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Concert Weekend"
My biggest issue was that Saturday Feb 14 it was very bad snow storm. They closed down the turnpike and issued a weather ban I had no way to check in on the 14 and was still charged for the night The hotel was clean and nice. Couple problems I had was that I called down to ask for more wash cloths and towels and they were never brought to me. Room Service came knocking really hard on the door early in the morning. The hotel was right around the corner from our concert and restaurants so that was great
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
MaToya
"Beautiful, clean hotel - easy access to freeways"
From the moment I pulled up curbside, I received great service. The valet were quick and courteous followed by a very cheery and welcoming front desk staff. The hotel was beautiful and very clean. Our room was fantastic and look forward to staying again soon. There is a shuttle that will take you anywhere in a 3 mile radius which is basically all of Detroit.
Kristen
"Satisfied"
The stay was very nice and comfortable. My only complaint was the dishes could have been cleaner during brunch on Sunday and when I spoke with the chef regarding fish allergies Satuday (2/14/15) he was very rough spoken and had no customer etiquette.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Catherine
"Enjoyed My Visit"
I enjoyed my stay. Room was very clean. The pillows were very comfortable. The size of the room was larger than I expected also. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Diondra
"Great place for a Wings game"
Hotel was nice, clean, and updated. Valet was very efficient and courteous. Did not eat onsite, but the facility appeared to be satisfactory. Joe Louis Arena, Cobo, and several downtown hot spots are easy walking distance. People mover also in close proximity.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Ryan
"service"
Just Wonderful
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"quite getaway"
It was a nice and quite get away near relaxing and very nice hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Valentine's day weekend stay"
My girlfriend and I stayed here and the hotel was amazing. The room was awesome, clean and spacious. We went to Cliff Bells got dinner which was about a half mile away. And we ended up at the Round Bar inside the hotel which was the highlight of our stay. The bartender Matt was amazing, nice and funny and knew his way around the bar and made us feel incredibly welcome and the bar manger (I forgot his name was super nice and talked to us and also made us feel welcome). I will definitely stay there again!
charles
"Detroit is coming back"
The best thing about the Doubletree is the excellent, friendly service from valet, to front desk, to restaurant workers, etc. Really made it a pleasant stay. Rooms are so large that we called front desk to make sure we were in the right one.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Surpassed expectations!"
It was a great stay in a unexpectedly big room. The hotel staff was nice. Minor black marks on the room wall, but overall I was pleased with everything!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Keithly
"Affordable."
staying at the Doubletree Hotel was not a bad experience at all. The location of the hotel was wonderful because there's many things going on around it. It was also nice because they had a shuttle but if you had to get somewhere on time you to find your own taxi. There shuttle was first come first serve. Besides that everything was great.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
lc
"Awesome!"
We rented adjoining double room suites. The rooms were amazing and we had a great time!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"just fabulous..."
it was a nice roomand I'll recommend it to others,I'll come back again,and u get some delicious cookies lol
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
keetha
"Absolutely delightful stay in a great city!"
A beautiful hotel and so close to everything in downtown Detroit. Shuttle was great for getting around!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Wrinkles in the carpet, couldn't get the thermostat to work.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Awesome location to cobo center"
Rooms are amazing! Great food! Valet parking was nice as well! !
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Beth
Nice room, fantastic friendly staff. I would def stay here again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Doubletree Hilton"
Good hotel in a good location, staff was friendly, especially the night staff. Very professional and always smiling.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Sanjeev
"memories for life"
My stay at this hotel was tremendous. They gave me a free cookie which was oddly very warm and gooey like it was fresh except the concierge grabbed it from right under the desk which makes me wonder if they have a little oven under there... But it was a wonderful stay. They even have their own personal Shoe Shine Goblin who lives in the very conveniently located ATM, next to the sitting area where a sign proclaims "WORLD'S BEST SHOE SHINE". The hotel is immaculately clean, staff are very friendly and accomodating, and the beds oh God the beds are just so comfortable you feel like you died from being too comfy to live. I shared a wonderful night with friends and I am 100% sure that whenever I visit Detroit again I am sure to stay here.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Siam
"Great night"
very nice suite, great value, blocks from arena
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Great hotel in downtown"
The hotel was walking distance to major attractions (Joe Louis arena, Cobo center), with convenient nearby access to the people mover for easy navigation around the city.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Jon
"Nice Stay"
Quiet, well staffed, and comfortable rooms.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Detroit Auto Show"
This is an all suite hotel. My management visited from Germany for the auto show and to visit automotive customers. They were very pleased with the accommodations and location.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
PRO
The room was a good size, clean and the best are comfortable. The staff was friendly and I would stay here again. Its not super close to any restaurants or bars but the people mover is right around the corner to take in to Greektown.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great customer service!"
Easy to find. Great location, close to the people mover. As soon as we pulled up we were greeted by a very nice valet attendant. Everyone was very polite and courteous. The lady at the front desk was cheerful and extremely helpful. Complimentary shuttle was great. We loved the warm cookies and bottled water upon arrival. Overall a great experience.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Rachel
"Great hotel! Skip the food."
The rooms are big and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The service in the restaurants was very slow, however. They often forgot what you ordered and it took over an hour and a half one night to get our food.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Well recommend"
Enjoyed the Hospitality awesome service
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
william
"Good stay"
new years eve family getaway
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Detroit Red Wing Hockey Game & Party @ Olympia rm."
We got the room to stay before and after the Hockey Game and A party @ Olympia room. It was late when we got to our room, guests were out in the hallway or room next door and very loud, plus there was door slamming very hard to slept. In am when we went to shower we had no washcloths, after a call to front desk and a wait we got some. We have stayed here before and it has been better.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good Value"
Stayed for a night to see a Red Wings game. Walking distance to Joe Louis arena. The room and staff was excellent, so was the price. Valet parking is $24 per night, didn't know that till I got there.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014