All hotels in Rawai, Thailand
14 Moo 5, Viset Road, Rawai, Phuket, 83130, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice relaxing hotel"
Hotel staff are very helpful. Room comfort is excellent. SPA with Thai massage is very relaxing. The pool is the cherry on the cake. In the restaurant, we tried mainly Thai specialties. The kids enjoyed it even though it was spicy. The hotel is organizing every Tuesday night traditional Thai music and dance next to the pool. Beautiful!!! There are plenty activities in the vicinity (+/-10km radius):Snorkeling, Elephant Trekking, Cobra shows, Karting, Diving, Parasailing, Sea walking, Tigre Kingdom,.... The only disappointing point is the beach. The hotel has its own beach. The view is great but the beach is dirty especially at low tide with all sort of trash carried over by the sea.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Ross
"Perfect, relaxed luxury"
The hotel, staff, and facilities are excellent. Stayed here for two weeks and used it as home base between day trips. Great pool and restaurants either side of it serve outstanding dishes (at a price though). The general area though has a bit less going on compared to other popular areas of Phuket, but then this is why the hotel is more tranquil. Not a lot that you would just walk to, but rent scooters over the road like we did and it's not a problem.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Luke
"Good, but..."
-Rawai is pretty far from the action and it is near impossible to get a cab (or tuk tuk) at a decent price in phuket. Local restaurants are few and far away, and you need to walk along the highway (sort of scary) to get to some.... many of which are closed at odd times of the day. -The hotel gives you mosquito repellant which 1) is appreciated and so thoughtful; and 2) makes you wonder about the mosquito population of the hotel. -Setting: more of a lush, relaxing "spa" feel as opposed to contained, clean that you might get with another bigger, chain/ luxury hotel. -The spa was great. They were having a buy one get one free deal, and we felt compelled to use the spa massage since there is literally one massage place across the street -The women working at Serenity are helpful and professional, and the men working there gave me and my friend the creeps. One guy in particular we found to be incredibly unhelpful and leering at us. Gross. When I say he was unhelpful, I mean that he would tell us taxi prices that were above what the taxis quoted us and suggested that we eat at the hotel restaurant; typing this out, I'm aware that it sounds like I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but his attitude and creepy looks were not appreciated.
5 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"Far, but amazing views and relaxing"
The hotel is far from everything, so any activities and cab rides do cost a little more. But the hotel service is great and the restaurant and pool overlook the water with amazing island views. Everything is clean and beyond comfortable and relaxing.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Hoa Lani
"AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! *****"
I cannot say enough about my stay at Serenity. Loved every minute of it not only because of the beauty of the facility but mostly because of the friendliness of the staff. They were so polite and prompt with any of our needs it was great. We ordered the in room BBQ/Seafood dining and it blew us away. They literally asked what type of food we'd like to have cooked in the grill including rock lobster, squid, crab, steaks, lamb, chicken, and much more. They came in decked out the entire place with candles and a beautiful salad bar and much more. Then cooked for us an amazing meal that I cannot write enough about. The pool area is exactly what the name states "serenity" they play a great music that is relaxing right on the waterfront and was a great place to start and end the days. They also have happy hour from 5-7 and have half off all drinks!! woohoo! I could go on for days about this place and would stay here again for sure!
6 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
eddie
"Serenity is a Must!"
Serenity Resort and Residences was an awesome experience. We originally booked two separate rooms for 4 people, but realized that there was only one bed per room. So, we asked if we could upgrade and friendly hosts at the front desk obliged by giving us a suite overlooking the ocean for only $15 extra per person, per night. The suite was very spacious with a fully stocked refrigerator and the rooms did not disappoint. There was one very large master bedroom with an immaculate restroom and a second bedroom that was spacious with two queen size beds. The room service and cleanliness of both the suite and facilities as a whole were top notch. The 88 East bar at the pool lounge area was terrific with some of the friendliest bar tenders you'll ever meet. And the breakfast (which was free with our room) was first class. Also, the gym was much more comprehensive than any of us thought we would see at a hotel/resort. The only "drawback" is that a taxi ride to Patong Beach is about 20-25 min. (800 baht), and about 15-20 min to Karon Beach (500 baht). However, we preferred to be away from the busy beaches on the west coast of Phuket. Serenity provided the opportunity to feel like you are many miles away from that scene (some of the best ocean views can be seen from Serenity) when you're really not far away at all. Overall, we had an excellent time at Serenity, and if I ever venture back to Phuket, that is the first place I will look to stay.
5 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Pete
"Good resort for the money"
Our experience with serenity was as to be expected. The suite was very spacious and clean. The view was ok, considering our building was farthest from the bay. The only complaint I had was the cost the resort's food, beverages and massages. I expect them to be a tad bit price than in town, but it was a little too pricey. I would also advise you avoid booking tours, shows or taxis with Serenity's help as the price is a little more expensive. If you plan on going to Patong Beach, or any other distant sight to attraction, expect to pay a little more on transportation than you expected.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Quiet location that lives up to its name Serenity"
My wife and I spent 4 nights here after 4 weeks in Vietnam, Malaysia, and Bangkok. Serenity was what we were looking for and what we experienced. The staff was very pleasant especially reception and Bula's. We walked the beach every day, sat by the pool, enjoyed good food and drink all week. We did not leave the resort so we cannot comment on the taxi service. Serenity is not for the party crowd! It is a fine place for serious relaxing. I had my first spa/massage experience here and it was fantastic.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"A beautiful resort in a quiet spot"
I stayed six nights in the Penthouse Suite in this resort and wish I can stay six more nights. If you like a quiet get away far from the mad crowd of Patong Beach then this is the resort for you. The Spa and massage service is inexpensive and very professional. Hotels staff are very friendly and helpful. The location cannot be better right in front of its private beach. I give this hotel a rating of 5 out of 5.
6 night romance trip Oct 28, 2013
Thomas K of Melbourne
"Excellent resort"
We really enjoyed our stay at Serenity, the resort is excellent for a quiet and relaxing vacation, and the staff make you feel very much at home! The location is amazing in terms of views of the bay and islands, but quite away from anything else. Just be aware that the only shuttle is to a nearby swimming beach once a day in the morning (worked well for us, we really enjoyed the day), and to a shopping centre near Phuket Town and on to Patong in the evening (we wanted to go to Phuket Town itself, but the driver would only let us get off at the shopping center, so we went back to the hotel...). Food is available near the hotel, and there is also a Seven Eleven across the road. We enjoyed the buffets at the hotel, there are different ones about every other day. All in all, Serenity is ideal for those who enjoy to spend a lot of time at the resort or have their own transport!
7 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
"Budget Luxury"
I originally booked the Penthouse Seaview Suite, but upon arrival, I was upgraded to a Pool Residence that had 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a private pool, a personal rooftop terrace, and many other amenities. The residence also had private access to the beach and sea. The residence was very tastefully designed with beautiful modern touches. The second floor master bedroom was very large with an amazing view of the sea. The staff was friendly, jolly, and helpful. They went out of their way to ensure that I had everything I needed. The restaurant had delicious food at reasonable prices, and the bar had an excellent selection of beverages. I will definitely be back to Serenity if I am ever in Thailand again. This was a five star experience on a 3 star budget!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Perfect Getaway"
The hotel is amazing, the food is great, and the staff is wonderful. We didn't expect much, the pictures don't do it justice, but we had a great time. The only negative (but we found it a positive) is that its far from all the hangouts in Phuket like Pattong or Kata beach and taxis take about 30+ minutes to get there. But if you want a relaxing stay this is a great place.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Very nice hotel but no beach"
Upon check in we found out that we need to take a bus for 10 minutes ride to the beach. That was a surprise as we thought we are right on the water. The bus bus departs daily at 10 am and return around 5 pm. That was not suitable for us as we did not want to spend 7 hours on the beach.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Excellent quit place amazing"
its very nice resort but far away from tawen center but all in all nice place
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"not close to anything"
The room was cool, clean, and comfortable. The pool area is nice and the view the beautiful. However, it is not close to anything and during our stay they did not provide the complimentary shuttle within 15km as advertised. Taxis are extremely expensive around Phuket so you're forced to eat at the resort unless you want to tack on $30 USD to your dinner bill for the taxi fare. Also, while the view is beautiful, they advised us not to go to the beach on which the property sits because it is dangerous. They have a bus that will take you to another beach but it must be booked in advance because it fills up and once you're at the beach, you're there until they pick you up 6 1/2 hours later. I wouldn't stay here again even if I had my own transportation.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2013
"Serenity Head to Toe"
The staff at Serenity were wonderful, the rooms comfortable and clean. One unexpected bonus was the truly phenomenal experience at the on-site spa. Because of the personnel's expertise at healing massage, I tried many of the offerings and packages: I can't sing their praises highly enough!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Very Nice!"
Great price, a bit far from the action, which is a bit if a problem since cabs are so expensive in Phuket. Otherwise, great place!
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2013
"Honeymooners"
Me and my wife stayed at Serenity Resort for three days, where we had a pleasant stay made by the wonderful sea view, location, services, lovely staff and rooms. I strongly recommend this resort for all types of vacations and I will sure make another future visit.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Mohamad
"I can't wait to return!"
We stayed at Serenity November 2012. We stayed in the suite and I couldn't believe the size of the room! It had everything we needed, including a French press! The room was extremely clean. The bathroom was huge! The staff was wonderful, too. There was one young gentleman we met during check-in that was particularly helpful and friendly. I wish I remembered his name. The breakfast buffet has just about everything and it was delicious. We had lunch at the restaurant, too and it was absolutely delicious. The pool was perfect and the grounds were well maintained. My ONLY complaint would be that the beach in front of the resort has a lot of broken glass. I don't think that is any fault of Serenity's. It seems to be common on lots of beaches in the area. If we return to Thailand, I would go out of my way to return to Serenity. It was one of the highlights of our trip.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Not a 5-Star Motel...lower your expectations"
Wasn't offered any help on reserving a trip to Phi Phi island...was handed the phone by the lady and had to make my own reservation...long story short, she ended up calling another tour company other than the company I preferred and gave her a number/brocure for...almost missed our tour on the last day we were there, larger mess than words can describe. Clean the rugs the in room...the rooms stunk because of it. Large shag rugs in humid beachy surroundings isn't a pleasant thing. The English by the staff was non-existent to poor which I believe led to reservation confusion. The "required" cab service outside the hotel is the most overpriced, non-negotiable, rudest on the island...not the motel's fault but is definitely an aspect of staying in this motel. The breakfast was good...lot of options, friendly staff. The bar and restaurant were good, the food was decent prices were reasonable. The grounds are very well maintained. The beach isn't a lounge beach but being by the water was nice. Lots of trash though...once again, not the motels fault. Watching TV before bed was actually enjoyable, good amount of channels.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Ben
"Well worth it!"
Likes: The rooms were clean twice per day so the hotel service was spot on. The hotel location was conveniently located in Rawai which is close enough to the beaches and local eating but far enough away from the city, that you felt like you were on vacation. The locals there are very nice too and don't try to haggle you for EVERYTHING. The hotel amentities were great too. Nice fitness room, pool, restaurants, spa, etc. We would not mind staying at the same resort if we were to go back.
6 night romance trip Sep 16, 2012
Glen

"mmmm food"
Went for a wedding with friends. Hotel staff very friendly and willing to help. Rooms clean and comfortable. Food and drinks, although pricey, were absolutely fantastic (this for me was a highlight). The hotel is on the beach front but this is not a beach you can swim in (too shallow), you will need to take a taxi to other nearby beaches for that. Only downside I could see was poor wifi.
4 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
Good accommodation but away from places of interest. Transport can be a problem.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"So-So Serenity"
A good hotel, that is not quite as polished as its rating would suggest. Standard rooms are lacking light, and could be a bit cleaner. Pool area is very pleasant, but a relatively long walk from 1/2 of the rooms. Although right along a busy road, you wouldn't know it. Buffet breakfast was disjointed and often times required elbows.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Jack
"Nice hotel but too many mossies."
We were greeted with polite and friendly staff and reception. We both liked this hotel for its location nearby the beach and had a wonderful stay despite there were a lot of mossies in the room. We will definitely be back again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
lynnette
SG
"Serenity by name, Serenity by nature"
I loved this place - a little costly for Thailand, but if you seek solace, relaxation and good quality food without the hustle of the popular Phuket Town. This is the complete opposite to Phukets reputed Patong beach.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2015
SG
"great room great stay very happy thanks to Serenit"
the room was the best I stayed in during this stay in Phuket roomy and clean and everything worked the food was great too and so were the 50% off cocktails all in all a very good stay great views everywhere was clean too the only downsides to this place is the beach isn't a swimming beach it looks far nicer than it is to walk or swim along that coastline
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
michael
"Great place to stay if you know what to expect"
If you know what to expect on the east coast (i.e none of the white sandy beaches, sunsets and crowded shopping roads of the west coast destinations) then you will love this place. What you do get is a great view of the islands to the east (even better in my opinion than the west coast view), lovely large rooms, nice staff, a cool relaxed vibe around the pool and close access to the not so touristy places around Chalong, Rawai and Naihairn. Hire a car; you can always drive to Kata or Patong if you really must...staff were very nice too.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Allen
HK
"Fabulous stay"
We booked a 6 night stay at the penthouse suite on Oct 20, 2014 and were upgraded to a 2 bedroom villa on the beach with a plunge pool and private roof top terrace. The villa was fabulous. Check-in was smooth. The restaurant was a big disappointment. The menu was very limited. Service at the restaurant was good though. The hotel location is not great. The shuttle service is available to a nearby beach, Nai Harn which is lovely but there aren't many restaurants nearby. The return shuttle is many hours later so we ended up taking a tuk tuk back. Reasonably priced and easily available. If you want to indulge in water sports in the morning at Patong you will have to take a 900THB cab ride as the hotel shuttle leaves only at 5pm. If you go in the morning to Patong you will end up taking a tuk tuk or cab ride back as the hotel shuttle from Patong is late at night. I don't understand why the hotel shuttle timings are so inconvenient.
5 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Maria
"Fantastic priced luxury in average location"
This resort stands out from the surrounding hotels and establishments mainly due to it's location nestled away amongst a sprawl of retail and industrial related enterprises. Don't let this put you off though. The entire complex is walled, secure and fully self contained and well removed and secluded from the carry on at the top of the hill. The rooms themselves are deserving of their 4 and a half star rating although we did have a minor tech issue with some of the devices provided, which was resolved eventually. Better customer service and management intervention could have seen our needs met faster but they got there in the end. The fitness room was just first rate and the Bar and restaurant provide above average food and beverages at prices expected of a four and half star resort. How ever the main reason I would return to Serenity is the Buffet breakfast. A sumptuous assortment of every kind of delicious cuisine, catering for just about any taste. Only once have I had better than this! The staff also advised us of their courtesy air con shuttle services which bus you to the shopping malls which may give you an incite into the mindset of the affluent portion of the Thai community. I would recommend this place for any discerning tourists or travelers who would like a bit of flash with out the need to take out a second mortgage or over extend one's budget.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
LJ
"Great Food!"
During the stay, there were 4-5 power-trip at night, nonetheless was recovered within 10-15mins. However, sleep was disturbed. Then in the morning, happened one more time in the morning, after my shower. But overall, was a nice place to stay. The breakfast was really good thought. Beach is not the best. Not too clean and not well maintain.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2014
Ray
"my experience"
For 5 nights my family felt they are royals while staying at the serenity resort.
ninos
"Fantastic hotel and breakfast awsome can recomend"
The only downfall is the beach. The beds sleeps well and the cleaning staff is well trained.
4 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
Pieter Vorster
ZA
"All great thanks"
It was really a great hotel... clean, with good service.Thank you for all your assistance and kindness.
2 night family trip May 8, 2014
ZA
"Beautiful... simply amazing"
We couldn't have found a perfect place for relaxation. The rooms are sleek and modern yet great to accommodate a family. They even prepared a child's bed for my 5 yr old. The food is great at the 88 resto and the seafood and meat bbq was delicious and worth for the money. The staff is great and very helpful in arranging our hotel transfers and coral island excursion. Every single details of the ammenities makes it all special. Will definitely visit this piece of heaven again. Thank you serenity for the new memories created on this trip.
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2014
SG
"Great room and fantastic service"
I'm feel very happy to stay here but I' m have a short time to stay but next time I' m will be to stay fo a long time.
2 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
Peerakan k.
"Great!"
Cannot fault them. Loved it!
5 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
TVP
"Can not fault them"
I came here with my best friend for a girls getaway. Excellent service, food, cocktails, rooms, cleanliness, pool and spa. We loved it so much that we booked an extra 5 nights. The staff are willing to go above and beyond for you, anything you need them to organise. It's a bit out if the way to Patong or Karon and the airport but there are always taxis avaliable. Highly recommend staying here.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
CJ
"Fantastic quiet hotel"
We arrived at Serenity March 2014 and stayed for 10 glorious days. There were 2 staff members who really went above and beyond and made our memories especially memorable although most of the staff were friendly enough. The resort was immaculate and had everything you would want in a resort.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
carol
"Serenity in Serenity"
Fantastic hotel originally appeared far away but found the location was perfect! would stay here again if visiting Thailand!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
baz
Great service. This is one hotel that I have encountered with a juicer for breakfast for fresh fruit juices. The breakfast spread was amazing and I really like the variety. I was given a small room on the first day and they immediately changed it for me on the 2nd day when room was available. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Although the location is a little far from airport, approx 1.5 hours depending on the traffic, but it is away from the hassle and buzzle of the Patong scene. It is a place for rest & relax.
4 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Babe Low
SG
"Good quality food and convenient location"
We were surprised that a staff recognized us having dinner in the Central Festival (13km from hotel). In fact, all staff are nice. It is very relax to stay in the terrace near the pool if your room have no view.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2014
Patrick
"Fantastic Resort"
The resort was very accommodating and relaxing. They always provided anything we needed, and the rooms were more than spacious. A bit on the pricier side if you plan to dine there for lunch and dinner but otherwise it is a fantastic place to book.
2 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2014
"Beautiful apartments, very spacious."
Wonderful staff, lovely apartments, spacious and clean. Brilliant spa. Comfy beds, great sofas, good kitchen and bathroom. Only few negatives were only one swimming pool, but it was nice. Only one restaurant, we never ate there so can't comment. Breakfast was pretty boring and very limited if you are vegetarian like us. We didn't bother from the second day, instead got our own breakfast in our room. The beach isn't usable there but the views from the hotel are beautiful and if you can live without using the beach it's a great place.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
ShahK
"So good that we went back"
What a lovely place, peaceful, clean, spacious and the staff are very friendly. Sure it's not on the popular tourist beaches, but it's only a short trip away from them, or a 2 km walk to Chalong pier. The only issue is if you have fun seeking teens with you, they may not have direct access to all the action that today's teens seem to need, so the free wi-fi is a bonus, but not a blessing if you encourage outdoor escapades. We had initially booked 3 days before relocating to the west coast, but as the room on the west coast was the size of the Serenity balcony, to name just one problem (this is a review about Serenity, not a rant about the other place) then forgoing our deposit to "come back home" to Serenity was well worth it!
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Andrew & Shelly
"Low Tide"
We could not enjoy the beach as it is always low tide and i think this should be featured as we book. It was a disappointment to us as we go to enjoy the beach. We have to pay for transport to Kata beach and Patong beach to enjoy the sea water and the white sands. I should have chosen one of the hotels there if i have known.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Alice
MY
"Great Modern Hotel at Rawai"
I stayed at Serenity Resort in October 2013 and I would highly recommend this hotel. The hotel was extremely modern and had a fantastic pool, restaurant and bar. The rooms were very large and were furnished tastefully. Out of the numerous hotels that I stayed at throughout Thailand, I would have to say that the staff at Serenity were the best that I experienced. They were extremely helpful and knew how to make your holiday experience the best possible. Serenity Resort also has an amazing gym and spa.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Beautiful resort"
Loved it recommend for couples Good for relaxing
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Serenity is a misnomer."
The hotel has a nice location for a peaceful holiday overlooking the bay, the beach however is not the most attractive and looks more like a mud flat when the tide is out which is most of the day. My wife and I upgraded our room on arrival to obtain a sea view and we got a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a fabulous balcony.all exceedingly spacious. The hotel is not particularly we'll positioned if you wish to walk to shops, restaurants or markets and unfortunately the local taxi mafia are stationed right outside the hotel entrance. Taxi costs are exhorbitant and it would be far better and cheaper hiring a car from across the road for any sight seeing you may wish to do. Across the road there is also a local laundry and a 7/11 store where you can buy beer etc at about one fifth of the hotel prices. The room service menu is quite basic and the food was ordinary, the price is high and certainly not value for money. There is only one restaurant nearby called The Saigon, which is OK but nothing special. My wife and I stayed for 13 nights which was pre payed and this was too long. Breakfast was fine although a rather limited buffet, and the hotel bar which is next to the pool was pleasant enough BUT both were spoiled by constant music being played, music far more suitable for a pole dancing nightclub than a hotel with the name Serenity. If you had an early breakfast before 8 am you might miss the pole dancing thump thump but the bar had it going all day land night.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
perthscouse
"Rat in restaurant"
Quite room , good size with suite , nearby seafood market. Rat said hi to us for past 3 days at breakfast ,hotel said already informed pet control for rat issue.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2013