All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
485 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful hotel"
The hotel and staff were amazing for the most part. The day I checked in I told the front desk agent that I was getting married the next day and if they could have something like strawberries and champagne set up in the room for us when we got back. He said yes... But there was nothing when we returned from the wedding. Also I'm not sure how but the hotel was out of wash rags and asked us to call back for them the next morning. Overall a great hotel though, and very beautiful.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
shana
"Wonderful !!!"
Will definitely go back there anytime I touchdown in Miami ... The room was nice and the bathroom was very spacious ! I loved it !
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
akoo king
"Very nice hotel in Brickell"
Conveniently located, staff goes out of his way to make you comfortable, very good restaurant
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
jose
"Wonderful!!"
From the moment you pull up to the hotel..just wow! The location is a short walk to great restaurants and bars. All the staff we meet were so polite and helpful, even if they were just passing by they would say hello. The room which was a one bedroom suite was so amazing. I felt like I was in a dream. All the little details..from the decor, the comfort of the living room, the bathrooms (it had 2) were marble with a frame less shower and soaking tub. The bed was so comfortable. The view alone from the patio was stunning. Had a water view room. Didn't make it to the restaurant while there, but room service was good. The pool area was breathtaking at night. During the day they had a DJ set up to entertain the guest's. The spa in this hotel is the best I've ever seen. Plunge pools..water infused bar...my massage was great. I highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to go back.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great Stay, Great Deal from Expedia"
This a great hotel, located nearby all the it places in downtown Miami. I got a great deal from expedia... could´t be happier.
TTT
"Great room but too many pool rules"
The hotel room was lovely and the staff was kind and helpful but they do silly things like charge your credit card daily if you go over a certain amount and then take off what you don't use at check out. The other non-luxury experience is all the rules at the pool. You can't have a drink 3 feet from the pool's edge, security comes by to tell you. Even though there are 3 pools, one is only for decoration. No one is allowed to step foot in it. Security comes by to tell you that too. So, while you think you're having a relaxing pool experience (the even have a DJ on the weekends) it only looks like a fun, cool experience but it really isn't. There are plenty of other nice hotels to choose from that care about the guest experience without the policing and nickel and dime-ing. So not sexy. I would only recommend this hotel if you were in town for a business trip and didn't need a lobby bar.
Lynn
"Great view of the city"
We had a great memorable stay at Viceroy! Everything about the location was perfect! If I go back to Miami, I know where I am staying!
two thumbs up
"Nice modern high design hotel"
Overall it is a very nice hotel - great style design - large bathrooms...all comforts Pool area is superb...too bad we did not use the gym or spa
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Massimo
"Very good"
Contemporary, beautiful rooms, very comfortable, very nice pool area, nice views
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Jesse
"Wedding Weekend"
This hotel was beautiful and exceeding our expectations.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Alyce
"Mixed bag = overall average user experience"
I read hundreds of reviews prior to booking here and ultimately did so because of a positive experience at Viceroy Anguilla. I'm a business traveler generally, but this time accompanied by my wife and kids (3 & 11mo). We stayed in a one bedroom suite with water (river) views. Despite the noise that many reviewers complain about - this turned out to be a great feature for a 3 year old boy watching boats pass and the bridge open and close all day. Road traffic was quite loud, but we travel with a white noise machine which drowned out most of the outside noise (even at night). The property itself is beautiful but has several design flaws that make the overall experience slightly less enjoyable that it should be for an investment (room rate) at this level. There were many negative reviews about valet parking, which we always found to be on time. The system for arriving and exiting with a car can take the extra time, as you are competing with traffic for both the residences and the fifty rooftop club/bar, which on sat/sun is quite crowded. The room, while nicely appointed had some negatives as well. The floors were obviously not cleaned (ever), as all of us had black feet after walking around. My 11 mo old had black hands and feet which made us a little leary about letting her crawl around. The mattress was absolutely dreadful and obviously in need of replacement. The pool: nice but also areas that appear to be in need of repairs, like tiles missing and other minor things.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel! We arrived before the check in time and the staff granted us complimentary drinks by the pool. Everyone was very nice and attentive. Hotel looks just like the pictures online.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Ashley
"Stay away!!!"
The hotel staff were rude and dismissive when questions were asked. The building was very nice and in a great location but I would never stay there again based on the level of service provided at check-in, valet and pool area.
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Usually stay at the Beach when in town but was pleasantly surprised by the experience on Viceroy.The rooms are impressive and sizable. Wonderful pool and great location. Will return again.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Horrible service"
The service is horrible, since check in... they lost my reservation. It was little sisters wedding and they never cleaned her room. After the party I als came back to my room and the only thing they had done was nmake the bed. The hallway on the 5th floor stunk like garbage .... I had a horrible experience never again will I stay at he viceroy
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Not to our taste"
Arrival was confusing and chaotic as driving in there are several different valet services depending on what you're there for, and bad signage. Later at night there is a nightclub in the hotel building so chaotic outside with club goers queuing outside hotel doors. Pool is busy and noisy with a loud DJ and it seemed like the hotel shared the pool or opened it up to non guests to use. Room was clean and comfortable but not decorated to our tastes.lobby is small and no one to take our bags. All in all, not for us but I can see how other people may really enjoy this hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Em USA
"Fantastic Location, brilliant pools"
Front desk were great. The room is full of mini bars. Balcony view is awesome. I will book this hotel next time.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Fantastic place."
Wonderful place with good amenities. Valet is quite overpriced but in front there's a garage with good overnight weekend rates. Besides that this is a wonderful place for a getaway.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Felipe
"Great views and the hotel itself is breathtaking."
The hotel is beautiful however they charge you for everything including the drinking water in the room. The breakfast was a bit disappointing.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
JW
"Cleaning needed."
The bed was broken and house keeping did not clean the room very well. They did not clean the room accordingly. The shower was lose and it sounded strange.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"disappointing upgrade"
I would have never thought an upgrade could be disappointing! I had called during the day to let them know my flight was seriously to the point I would get in in the early am. When I arrived, something was not right, the person was frantic looking at the screen and after some minutes asked me to wait that he needed to check something with the room, after several minutes he was back smiling told me I had been upgraded to a condo room. Ok, why not? First of all the condo is not part of the hotel, the room is very pleasantly furnished for a studio that you rent to live in..... amenities almost none, like any furnished rented apartment. No paintings or pictures on the wall, neither in the room nor in any corridor outside. Everything looked like under renovation. This was not what I had paid for. I am really disappointed.Please note that the swimming pool is shared with the condos (Actually two and half of them).....so it is really very crowded....
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
barbara
"Relaxation"
We booked this hotel for 5 nights and loved every bit of it. The hotel is quite lovely. I adore the design and aesthetics; very creative. Check in and Check out was a breeze. My boyfriend and I would agree that we attained maximum sleep comfort (need to get that bed and duvet for my house). The staff was quite helpful; giving directions, local attractions and eatery and early a.m. calls that were promptly serviced. All in all it was a wonderful stay. I would choose the Viceroy Hotel again and again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
A
"Very good hotel, with the worst valet service"
It's a bit of a let down the service of the valet, no matter that you asked for your car 20 minutes before your departure, they will not go for your car, until you show them your ticket.... otherwise, the hotel is very good located and very comfortable
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Pepe
The staff was very friendly and made sure we were taken care of at all times. The 15th floor pool/hot tub and restaurant were awesome!!!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice hotel terrible staff"
Very rude staff if u ask for anything they try and charge. U. Room service didn't come I asked for new towels they try and tell me it was going to cost me $20 for new towels no thanks. Few other things as well but nice hotel horrible staff.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
jc
"High-end hotel with a friendly atmosphere."
This was an amazing experience from start to finish. All of the staff were friendly, helpful, and down-to-earth. I have a good job, but I don't make six-figures like most of the other guests at the hotel likely do. Regardless, the staff treated us like VIPs the entire time. Individuals like Medin (sp?) at the front desk and BJ in the spa area went out of their way to make me and my wife feel welcome. The accommodations were plush and the amenities were top-notch. The view from the pool area is absolutely stunning and dining at the restaurant on the same level was a pleasure. Would highly recommend and will certainly return.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Erik
"Gorgeous hotel in downtown Brickell"
The room was beautiful and huge. The balcony provided an amazing view from the 12th floor. The pool, restaurant and bar on the 15th floor are impressive for the view and atmosphere. Service was courteous and friendly. Easy to get around for the most part. Close by to a great bar and Italian restaurant. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Far
"Nice hotel, downton miami"
Good location Beautiful hotel Expensive parking Food expensive and not that great
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Michel
"TOO NOISEY"
Did not sleep due to all the street noise I was able to hear from my room. The honking of horns, acceleration of vehicles was all heard from my room. I was surprise that a hotel that charges $580 a night would have an issue like this. VERY VERY Disappointed!!!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very lush and spacious"
Loved this hotel. The rooms are huge, it's basically a condo. We had a washer/dryer, full kitchen and a huge balcony. Highly recommend to travelers, especially those doing an extended stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Emily
"Great stay in Miami!"
I stayed for a night last week and was so pleased with the hotel. The front desk/lobby was small. very efficient and quite attractive. The room was beautiful and if there was a complaint, the hotel could replace mattress for new and more comfortable ones. The pool area was gorgeous with a view of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay to match. I would highly recommend this hotel for some calm in the Miami area along with beauty.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Excellent service"
I left my coat in my room on the day that I left. I did not realize it at first because I immediately went on a seven day cruise. Upon my leaving the cruise I realized that it was missing. I called the hotel. I spoke with Tom from the security services. He located my coat and called me back. He was great!!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"two thumbs up!"
lovely find in downtown Miami! staff was friendly, hotel was in great condition and in great location also! only demerit was that my room was not cleaned on one of my two nights and I had to call to request at 9pm, but housekeeping came up promptly after my call and cleaned room. highly recommended!
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great views from beautiful pool area!"
This is a very nice hotel with a lot of views to enjoy. On the water front with a huge pool area on the 15th floor that provides beautiful views of the port,islands,and city skyline. also a Good restaurant on the 15th floor. Fast elevators, Great staff. use caution when buying drinks from poolside bar, we got charged $36.00 for two mai tai's.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
It was great - I would stay here again. The roof top pool was simply amazing. Great location too!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay!"
The staff experience as we entered was very nice. Our room was ready on time and was very nice with a balcony with the city view. The large Jacuzzi was EXCELLENT!!! Just would have really enjoyed if we could have had our drinks while soaking in the pool. That rule should be changed.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Erika
"Amazing!"
Everything was beyond my expectations! I will be returning!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Rebekah
"Choose delux!"
Delux rooms are better then Classic
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice downtown hotel - great pool - surcharges"
The hotel is very nice as well as the pool. The only downside was that for an included breakfast it should be included and not everything should have additional charges if you want to order what is on the menu.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Marc
"Great Visit"
The room was great and included a balcony. The pool and hot tub are pretty sweet up on the 15th floor and overlooking the bay. Best of all, however, was the view from the nightclub/lounge on the 50th Floor.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Matthew
"Great Hotel in the heart of Brickell"
I loved my stay here. The Spa is espectacular. The staff is very friendly. The drinks by the pool are delicious. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Catalina
"Holiday vacation"
The Viceroy is an elegant hotel. The accommodations were excellent. The hotels is within walking distance of the arena, several malls and the Perez Museum.The valet make your vehicle accessible at all hours of the day or night.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Alexander
"Weekend getaway"
The Viceroy was great for a weekend getaway. Great pool and spa.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Matthew
"One day getaway!"
My friends and I had a wonderful time at the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
"Excellence"
Excellent service
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Rolando
"this stop was wonderland. ..."
I was delighted with my stay,service is wonderful. There's a great club you get access to. The view of the city was lovely. They also give you access to use the spa as well. I will try this hotel again to get the full experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Clean And within walking distance to shipping"
We had our children with us on this trip and they loved the views from our balcony, the swimming pool was fantastic, and it was in walking distance to shopping and food. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Keri
Very nice hotel. Customer service lacking a little. Valet workers not very helpful upon arrival.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The valet was a little slow, and the neighborhood around it is not the best - it is downtown Miami after all. We booked the suite and it was amazing :-)))
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Maya
"Anniversary Fantasy Suite!"
My husband and I stayed here for in August for our 5th wedding anniversary. We live in Miami so the commute was close. The hotel is beautiful inside and out! We drove up to the valet, but they just looked at us and keep on helping others which was rude. I had to get out the car to figure out where we had to park or what we had to do which was inconvenient. After all that was said and done, check-in was easy peasy, and we ended up upgrading to a suite for a small fee. Our room was modern and beautiful! We had the Miami Spice dinner at their restaurant 15th & Vine. Food was amazing! Very small servings for the price but it taste very good! We had a few vouchers for free drinks which we used for breakfast the next day. Breakfast was included in the hotel stay but because we had vouchers, we were able to order anything we wanted. Breakfast was the best! We stayed only for one night but we would definitely stay here again although it is a bit pricey!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014