All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

Great pool and location
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Vera
"best hotel in Miami!!"
Everything was good and perfect. The suite was very good price. Club 50 on the top is awesome. And the pool is the largest of Miami super espectacular. Thank you so much. I Stayed only 2 days before leaving to NY on vacation and I prefer staying there on the Viceroy!!! :)
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Awesome Experience"
My family and I stayed at the hotel this past weekend. The staff was very helpful and I was able to get an early check in at 10am. This is a first in all of my hotel stays in the world. The hotel is tastefully decorated with art and the room was a Junior Suite, big enough for the three of us. Enjoyable Stay!
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Valet parking is very expensive $36.00...valet personal called us at 2am made us go down only to ask for tips...??? Really...unbeliveable
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
raul
"A bit noisy"
Rooms need to be updated, seemed quite old compared to other hotels in the area. View was bad (on Brickell Ave) and the room noisy because of the traffic starting at 7am on Brickell Ave.
4 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
"Chic and luxurious"
Our stay was so wonderful. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room is quite beautiful and our balcony was excellent. I was worried that the balcony would be wet due to the monsoon that passed through but it wasn't. We were able to sit outside, enjoy a cigar, and take in the beauty that is downtown Miami.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Great Stay - Junior Suite, Pool, Gym."
Stayed in the Junior Suite. everything was outstanding except couch and the chair in the room. Incredible pool but avoid the food at the Cafe by the pool Solid gym
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great escape from south beach"
This hotel has a great location and is an alternative to staying on south beach. The pool is amazing and probably the largest I've ever seen. It's literally the size of a football field!! The only downside to this hotel is it doesn't have a quality restaurant on the premises but there are many nice restaurants within walking distance
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Tashna
Wonderful stay!! Very professional staff. Room service breakfast was the best one I ever ate Definitely I'll come back
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Brenda
"Nice hotel terrible valet parking"
They stay was great. Room was clean and nice. However the valet parking was a mess during my time there. They don't give you a choice for self-parking, you must use the valet. Well they charge around $40 a day (with taxes). Sometimes i waited for my car more than 45 min. They give you a ticket with a phone number to text so you can get your car ready and the number did not work. I understand that the valet is a third party company however the valet is a part of my experience staying at the viceroy. I asked for refund and after several calls no body from the hotel has given me an answer. Overall i think is poor customer service. I will not stay in that hotel again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Nice hotel in the heart of brickell. ........"
Awesome experience. Just the security deposit was not what expedia promised. It was way more. That was the only thing i didn't like.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"I loved everything about this hotel"
The only thing that I didn't like here was the valet fee of 36$ and also that the taxes were not included in the room rate.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good for the price"
Good room we asked for late check out and front desk cut the tv at 12noon late check out was for 1 pm really bad.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great place no pics"
Great hotel with great facilities. Pool is amazing with fantastic views of Miami and surrounding water ways. Interesting they would not let me take pictures with my DSLR. Security said only point and shoot or cell camera. Silly.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"highly recommend"
Beautiful hotel. Friendly helpful staff. Will be booking again in a few months.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great except for bed"
Great staff great wifi great pools area only let down was bed was not comfortable Customers are not qualify control the hotel should have known the condition of the matress
2 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Nice hotel with a fabulous pool area, but the quality of the food and service especially in the restaurants was too low compared to the price you are paying
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Henrik
"Impressive and disappointing."
The room was amazing. Their valet company is not very helpful. I called guest services for my car and the valet claim they had no idea so I had to wait. The valet also wanted to keep parking the car very far when I was in and out in one day several times within 3 hours and I kept telling them I'm leaving in 15-20 mins. It was quite frustrating. Room service was efficient. Service at the pool was horrible. I was handed a menu and the she never came back. I had to call the hotel to transfer me to the cafe to ask for someone to come over. It was sub par service for the hotel. I was completely disappointed.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Raj
The one bedroom suite was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The pool and dining was great. I did experience some slight inconvenient with the valet parking (very slow) but overall I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
marco
"Next time in Miami- only Viceroy)))"
Visited Viceroy during vacation with kid in Florida. Was the best hotel during our trip. Comfortable and spacious rooms, perfectly clean. Plus helpful staff, tasty breakfast, and huge outdoor pool- what else would you need for the relaxing stay.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Beautiful, Luxe, Awesome!"
Last minute trip with last minute reservations. In short, room was very large and spacious. The bathroom was extremely big. Great view of the bay. Hotel staff very friendly and accomiding. My first time staying dwtwn while in Miami. I usually stay in SB near all the traffic of Ocean and Collins. 100% I will stay here again!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Hard to please
I love rooms, hotel, view and beautiful pool, I like this hotel
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Great service, elegant and comfortable room. Location could not be better if you want to stay in the Brickell area. Will definitely visit again whenever in Miami.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"VICEROY MIA"
no warm water in shower.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
amaizing hotel we like it and sure will come back to same place
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Elegant and classy"
Only the valet parking was horrible. Every thing else was excellent.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Kate
"Fabulous hotel with really bad parking."
No room service after 12:00 midnight. They said there was but room service did not answer the phone. The valet system was inexcusable bad. Great hotel, bad valet, and even worse for the traffic around the hotel. Back to Miami Beach for our next trip.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Nice hotel, great staff"
My stay here was amazing. The pool area and spa were out of this world. Staff very accommodating. The location was great, it was about 10mins from South Beach, the club Fifty connected to the hotel was also fun! Can't wait to stay here again.
Sandra
"Excellent Hotel"
This is about the 5th time we stay at this hotel in the last 2 months , excellent location , excellent hotel with many amenities , excellent staff.
Omar
"Great hotel. Close to many restaurants."
The hotel pool was incredible and the staff was more than excellent. We would definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Service was excellent and great thanks to one of its employees Bryant! Than you as you made this trip even better!!
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
alex
"A nice place to stay"
Stayed to attend a concert at the American Airline arena. Very close and only 7.00 taxi cost to arena. Stayed on 4th floor, and being that low, the sound of the city street is right in your room. You are downtown so it was kinda expected. Hotel shows a little wear and tear. Cracked light glass in bathroom, and bathroom handle was loose and spinning but nothing we could not live with. Would have been disappointed if paid full price for hotel with this condition. FYI, when checking in, informed the front desk that this was a hotels.com rate with free breakfast. Had to go at end of stay and needed the front desk to adjust my bill. They were very accommodating but figured that it should have been done without my asking. Love being close to downtown and free access to club fifty.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Luc
"Trendy downtown Miami"
This is a great place to stay, great views, great pools, great drinks, good food, willing and helpful staff. Close to shopping, great restaurants in food and diversity, & of course south beach. You can enjoy all of that then come back to your trendy hotel for great late night fun. The suites are large and full of snacks, drinks, & an espresso machine. You will have fun!!!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Very bad service"
I have stayed in this hotel several times, however the service during my last stay was absolutely terrible. One day the room wasnt properly cleaned, they just made the bed but decided to leave last night dishes , ordered room service at midnight and the sandwich was very bad ; not their usual quality. Overall surprisingly bad service.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
ximena
Loved the hotel! The bed was so comfortable and the room was top notch! Also, the signature smell of the hotel is fab!!!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
marisa
"This was our first time on Brickell Ave.! Great!"
This was our first time staying on Brickell Ave. and it was incredible... Excellent room, rate and location!
"I loved this hotel"
I loved this hotel but if u are a average joe u will not enjoy yourself this hotel tax u for everything. On top of being expensive there prices are like wow. If you ain't ballin don't come to this hotel. Nice, top of the line hotel but not for the regular.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Definitely a 5 star. Loved my condo style room."
Amazing. That's all in a nutshell!!! I'll be back. The oversized room for the price, EPIC! The rooftop area impeccable.
crissy
"Mini Glamorous Honeymoon"
We had a marvelous time! We are locals yet we find that just because we live here we don’t necessarily get to see all of the wonderful and exquisite hidden gems that Miami has to offer. We had a small ceremony on Friday July 10th 2015 and decided to check the Viceroy Hotel out and boy were we glad we did!! From the moment you arrive to the last minute you are treated with the most outstanding respect! It is a beautiful place whether you’re there on business, weekend get-a-way or mini honeymoon like ourselves. We definitely recommend this place to anyone who has the possibility to get out here!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Esthefany
"Amazing weekend getaway!"
Amazing! Everything is top notch. Very ritzy, yet modern.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Ivan
"Gor to love the Viceroy"
Great location and great ambience. Love the perks like the Club, Pool, Spa, etc.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Pablo
"Not a five star hotel service!"
If your trip is a family trip with babies/kids, stay away from this hotel. There is a club and people who barely wear their clothes on consistently stand by in front of hotel to enter the club. Room condition: we stayed at the suites and the carpet was dirty. Stains everywhere. Didn't expect dirty carpet in suite rooms. Service: i know it's Miami but.... Even front desk people didn't speak English. We arrived at hotel around 5pm and our room was still not ready. I asked what was going on but the front desk person's broken English was not enough to understand why my room was not ready way later than check-in time. During the entire stay, the only person who spoke fair English was a bell man.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Happy 4th of July staycation"
Stayed for the long 4th of July weekend and had a wonderful time. By far the nicest pool area in downtown Miami. As in previous reviews the free breakfast was not really free only a credit of $17 per person to eat at the restaurant on the 15th floor pool area. The breakfast was delicious and the service incredible. The only negative was the valet parking. They charge $8 for three hours if someone is coming to the hotel to visit or $50 after 3hrs. For guests valet parking is $36 a night :(
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Raul
"The Best Hotel."
Great hotel , great amenities , great staff , amazing pool.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Alicia
Awesome Hotel in Downtown Miami my first choice whenever I visit
ashton
"So Amazing!"
It was amazing. I kept saying that I felt like a princess. Close to Bayfront Park. Great view of the sea from the hotel. The big hot tub was amazing. The pool of course was great too. I loved going into the spa, the spa bathroom was also amazing. And getting into Club 50 for free was also amazing. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in my whole life. I can not wait to go back. Also, you get food credits per person each night you stay and the food and view from the restaurant was great.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Aren J
"Great hotel!"
We stayed during the 4th of July weekend! We thought the room and view were wonderful and definitely work the price we paid! We would definitely go back!
Diego
"Amazing!!!!!"
Wonderful. Spectacular. Awesome, Hotel is very confy and very good amenities
great location,
"Modern and quiet hotel"
11 days. We enjoyed the pool and its surroundings. The hotel is very modern and stylish rooms . The bathroom is very large. The location in down town is perfect. The hotel has easy access to I-95. Breakfast is a la carte during the week and weekend buffet. I will be back. The staff was always very helpfu.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015