All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
5034 N Desert Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79912, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Over the top"
This was a pleasure to end up in after a long day of driving. Staff superb. Room excellent. Cleanliness over the top. Made reservations for our return trip.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Shirley
Hotel staff was great, room was clean, breakfast was delicious.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Daniela
Hotel staff was great, room was clean, breakfast was delicious.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
DANIELA
"west"
The location was great fro being able to walk to restaurants instead of getting back into the car after 9 hours of driving. Generous room size was great.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"A GREAT place to stay!"
Wow, what a nice hotel for a great price! The suites are large and very quiet, with LOTS of electrical outlets. (Three people with laptops and phones and a powered cooler need lots of juice!) The beds were ultra-comfortable, the staff is top-notch, the continental breakfast was better than normal for a Comfort hotel (with what we believe were real eggs), and we were very glad to wrap up our two-week 5300-mile driving tour of the Mountain Region at this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Glen
"Comfort Suites El Paso"
Great room, good bed and cold air. The staff was as friendly as anyone would want. First stay with Comfort Suites but it won't be the last.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Danny
"Family Event"
We were in town for a family event , so the location was perfect. Front desk was welcoming and friendly. Easy check in. Room was roomy and we got just what we asked for. We'll probably stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Rene
"Great hotel value but a fan would have been nice."
I was very favorably impressed with Comfort Inn. My only complaint was that either the a/c was blasting and I was freezing or it was off and I found it stifling. I would have been more comfortable if there was a low fan to keep the air moving continuously.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Good family hotel!"
We had a great stay. It's a great family hotel.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Stacy
"Great value ... would stay again"
2 days ... great stay ... I would stay there again. My only comment is to put a sign on Bartlett next to the Fuddruckers sign so people know to make the left hand turn. One of my colleagues drove past driveway initially.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Great Relief and Rest"
After traveling to several states and staying in some very uncomfortable motels, it was such a fantastic relief to come to this one and have 0 problems. From comfortable beds to clean bathrooms and a nice shower. And breakfast was more than I could have expected. There was nothing lacking at this Hotel.10 thumbs up for this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Nice and Clean."
Everything was great except for probably the kid that keeps running ang jumping above our room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
carlo
"Nice location for my needs"
Very clean, staff did a very good job. Complementary breakfast had a good selection.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
parks
"hot/tub pool :("
Did not like the pool/hot tub area, water looked green, only some of the jets in hot tub worked and it smelled really strong of chlorine
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Good experience"
Room was clean and the sofa bed was very useful to have in the room with 2 double beds.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
pF
"This hotel was where we were needed it so we were"
The staff was very helpful and always smiling when you addressed them. They room was very clean and cheerful. The rates were affordable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Maureen
"Excellent!"
Everything was lovely, and we were very pleased. Room was impeccable and I felt comfortable letting my toddler roam around. This says a lot because we stayed at a few hotels on this road trip and there was only one other room that was clean enough. Internet connection was good as well. Breakfast was pretty good as well with eggs, cheese omelet,bacon, donuts, muffins, yogurt, cereal,pastries, waffles, and hot water for tea or hot chocolate, coffee, and juices.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
J&J
"Air is loacted poorly"
The air was so close to the bed you could not lay on the bed with the air on. It blew directly in your face. Have never seen a room set up this way, we even switched rooms but it was the same. Will never go back to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"AWESOME!!"
Great place!! close restaurants, great place to relax
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
KATHY
"They only love money, not the people."
I requested a top floor room, I didn't get it, she said no changes if reservation was already made. Sometimes I feel they are not people friendly but money friendly. At night someone above my room didn't come to sleep but to walk around and keep me up, so I reported it to front desk, he said he'd take care of it, but nothing changed. Only person I really do recommend is Eddie. At checkout I was able to talk with him, I knew him from previous stays. He promised me to give me a top floor room next time.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
wall
Quick trip overnight for business but room was very comfortable and clean.
"West El Paso"
Great room. Great Staff!
5 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"A new comfort suites lcation at el Paso"
Hotel is located near the 10, quite convenient and a few minutes away from the sunlad park mall, looks pretty new and the service was pretty good. Breakfast was complementary and everything clean. Room with enough space and the only thing I could ask them to improve its the pillows, they are just to small. Overall its a very good option and well known hotel brand.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Guillermo E
"Comfortable Value"
Impressed with the cleanliness. Beds were comfortable and its in close proximity to several good places to eat.
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"A pleasant surprise"
Much,much better than expected. Well worth the price.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Bring your flipflops or slippers..."
Upon entering my room, I accidentally dropped my water bottle and spilled some on the carpet inside the room. I decided to use one of the white bath towels to absorb the water. I stepped on the towel to help the process. When I picked up the towel, the underside was BLACK and the area where I had spilled was now a lighter shade. It was clear that the carpet in the room had never been cleaned/washed. Quite honestly, it was disgusting. It made me cringe thinking of all the people that walk around barefoot in these rooms. I pray that small children are not crawling around on these floors on their hands and knees and then putting their fingers in their mouths... UGH!
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Business Man
Great
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Extremely clean and very friendly personnel."
Exceptionally clean and the quality of service is outstanding.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
"Very nice hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful."
Checkin was great, we were at the desk for only a couple minutes and able to head for our room. Staff is very efficient and the rooms were very clean. Bed was soft...the room was perfect and I greatly enjoyed breakfast. Very relaxed atmosphere and I didn't feel crowded as I ate. A very good experience. My wife and I felt calm and relaxed and slept good.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"building smells nice and clean! Clean room!"
place was almost spotless but I did see some mold in shower corner. Not much but it was there! the entire building smells very nice and is pretty spotless like I said. the door had issues closing properly, made a loud sound and given that I arrived @ 1AM, that must have disturbed others around. I could hear other people walking in their rooms, so they're not very good walls if you know what I mean. room was nice, big, comfy and the bed especially. the dude in the front was super friendly and alert! you can tell he takes pride in what he does and it was appreciated as I was tired, and he got me checked in almost immediately! he checked up on me the following day and I ran into him at the store, guess what, he was just as friendly there (not in a creepy way though, lol). Point is the guy was nice! I did not have a chance to eat breakfast, I would have liked for him to ask me when I got in, or remind me, that there is complimentary breakfast included and if I would like some one to bring some up in the AM. as I mentioned I got there completely tired at 1 AM. This is just me and it should NOT be expected but it would have been nice. Overall this is one of the cleanest places I've ever stayed, seriously! The price is a little steep for my taste but again the place was smelling and looking great. Job well done by the maintenance and cleaning staff IMO! If you're driving through ELP and need a place on the west side of town, I highly recommend this place, it's clean, quiet and nice.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
1m2
"Goldy Locks says, "...this bed is just right!""
The best hotel bed I've ever slept in! Many hotels are only using flat sheets to cover the mattress. This bed had a fitted sheet over the mattress thus, no bunching up underneath you while sleeping. The sheets were clean and fresh. The mattress was the perfect firmness!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
K Johnson
"nice hotel, excelent location, near Restaurants"
it was mi first time and it was great experience, these will be my hotel for stay in el paso texas
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
GUILLERMO
"Comfy stop"
If you need to be in El Paso this place is comfy and clean. You can walk to nearby restaurants. Breakfast is okay, bed was exceptionally comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to everything"
√ery nice and comfortable. But, the best part, is that it is close to everything.
5 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great for unexpected road trip car emergency"
Really liked this hotel. needed something close to our car dealership for an unexpected overnight car repair. booked same afternoon as check in using hotels.com. super easy, checked in to our comfy suite with great towels, bath accessories, super beds. negatives? blowdryer didn't work. next door neighbors had screaming kids until 10pm. Then room upstairs was clog dancing (or so it sounded like) until midnight. stopped after I called the front desk. Otherwise, a very nice overnight stay.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
mfmccw
Nice hotel and nice price
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
lighthouselover
I stayed there with the wife and kids. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Overall nice place
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Very comfortable"
Decent place to rest on a long drive across the country. After checking in, I could walk around the corner to the steak house for dinner.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"I was there for a night and it was fine."
Everything was working and the breakfast was good.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Close to our office in El Paso"
I like the hotel, very comfortable. The personnel is very amicable. The only observation I would add is the slow pace of the elevator. . . .
5 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Fernando
"poor Internet"
Room was nice and large with couch and king bed. Also clean, However, as a business traveler I would never stay again. The wireless was so poor as to be unusable. Another guest called in while I was checking in asking about the slow Internet and WiFi, and was told to use the business center. Literally, I could not access the connection at all; I would log into the Comfort suites WiFi using their code, (and they also had an Ethernet cord in the room which should have been a tip off--but that didn't work either ) and it would disconnect immediately or not connect at all. If you don't need Internet, it's a great hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Hotel was great! Young lady at the desk was not very knowledgeable and did not make me feel secure about the $174.00 hold on my credit card after I had booked and paid thru Hotels.com. She never mentioned the great breakfast or how to connect to the free WiFi.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
L
"close to freeway"
Couldn't eat the breakfast ( eggs and sausage). Had to stick withthe bagels.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Darrell
"Dirty pool"
The hotel was nice but some of the walls in the room were dirty. The pool was very dirty and was not kept clean. The jacuzzi was broken and dirty.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Very Clean and Comfortable"
We enjoyed the room - it was convenient to our family - and loved swimming in the indoor pool. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was tasty.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Nadine
"It's good not bad"
Clean rooms bed. Normal hotel breakfast. Kept up
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
"Excellent Choice for Business Travel"
Room was ideal for business travel, excellent desk work space, breakfast buffet terrific (loved the waffle station with fresh fruit and whipped cream options) and hotel was clean and beds comfortable. Located conveniently next to restaurants and right off highway frontage road.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
Elaine
This was a very nice hotel with friendly staff, access of I 10 was great. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013