All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
5034 N Desert Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79912, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Just stopped for the night. Was everything it should be for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2016
Donald
"I'll be back when passing through El Paso"
Perfect fly-by room as I was traveling across the US. I forgot that I was competing with border family reunions, and could not find a cheap, rated clean room at any of the less expensive motel chains. I was ready to bite the bullet, but then found an excellent price on a room with a bonus desk/seating area/sofa bed so I was able to work that night. Clean, quiet, the staff was friendly but not pushy, hot breakfast, there's even a pool/hot tub but did not check that out. Did not explore shopping or museums, but several good chain restaurants, and Chili's employees very helpful with food allergies. Felt safe as a single woman walking to restaurants after dark. Only negative was no gluten-free bread choices at breakfast. Extra plus--non-smoking motel!
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
"Clean but uncomfortable"
Hotel was located in a very crowded busy interstate area. It was very clean but the furniture in the room was very uncomfortable... The room was billed as a suite but it was very small room they crammed furniture in..kinda disappointed and will not stay here our next trip through El Paso..
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
Anita
"Quick & comfy stay"
This was a great place to stay after being on the road for hours. The staff were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was delicious!
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Stacee
Great stay. Super comfortable bed! Nice hotel staff and a decent breakfast provided. The area was where we needed to be and had lots of food offerings close by. Would stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Madeline
"one night stop"
Texas road house is a 2 minute walk away, also Fudddrucker?? is next door
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Dieter
"A definite yes"
Quiet, clean, good breakfast (including eggs - got to have my protein in the morning!). Attentive staff.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"Excellent choice when in El Paso"
Heavy duty business traveler. This location is very clean, with excellent rooms and comfortable beds. The surrounding area is safe, but unimpressive though you can walk to a few chain restaurants. However, no complaints about the hotel. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Stayed two nights for business purposes. Hotel was a delightful surprise. My room was clean and very spacious. There are many food options nearby and the highway is easily accessible. I will stay here again.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Robbie
"Can't go wrong here"
Spacious, clean room. Comfortable bed. Enjoyed the 10% discount at Fuddrucker's next door. Appreciated early breakfast. Easy check-in/check-out.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Ronald
"ZZZZzzzzzzzz!"
RELAXING!
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"worth it"
Great affordable place and it was in a convenient area. Restaurants at a walking distance.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Irma
"Great Stay!"
Clean and convenient...Helpful staff...Good value in El Paso...
6 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Henry
"Happy"
Everything was nice & clean. Staff very nice. Comfortable bed. What more could you ask for?
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Enjoyed our stay everyone was very friendly. The hotel was very well located easy access to everywhere we needed to go.the hotel was nice and comfortable and well maintained.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Marcos
"The staff couldn't have been any better !"
The staff couldn't have been any nicer I felt comfortable safe and secure
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
gregory
It was a nice hotel except the stair wells smelled bad
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
desiree
"Excellent place for the money!"
Check in was easy, staff was friendly, and room was great! Enjoyed our stay and would always have this place on our must use location when in El Paso!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Tracy
"Grand visit on our way home from the Grand Canyon!"
From what we had been told the property was over 7 years old...the cleaning staff, facilities crew, and the front desk are doing a tremendous job with the upkeep. Jessica greeted us with a smile and got us quickly checked into our rooms. The breakfast was extremely delightful. Nice work!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Mickey
"Over the top"
This was a pleasure to end up in after a long day of driving. Staff superb. Room excellent. Cleanliness over the top. Made reservations for our return trip.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Shirley
"El Paso one-nighter"
This Comfort Suites had everything one could want in a brief stay hotel. excellent complimentary breakfast, room with all amenities and, for us, near I-10. The only negativity was that there was a detour on I-10 that made hotel hard to find- obviously not hotel's fault.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Rich
"Two nights"
Most of the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room was clean. However, there are two temperatures in the room, frost bite and Sahara Desert...depending on which side of the room you're on. The walls are very thin and we could hear the people above us moving around all night long. The indoor pool looks like a huge vat of green jello. I wouldn't swim in there. The breakfast is nice and overall we'd probably stay there again. It's conveniently located to quite a few chain restaurants.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Hotel staff was great, room was clean, breakfast was delicious.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Daniela
Hotel staff was great, room was clean, breakfast was delicious.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
DANIELA
"west"
The location was great fro being able to walk to restaurants instead of getting back into the car after 9 hours of driving. Generous room size was great.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Close to my dr"
Took my granddaughters! They preferred to stay and swim instead of going shopping! 12 year olds!!!
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Angie
"Nice hotel, close to food and highway"
It was a comfortable sized room that was close to the mall and I-10.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"A GREAT place to stay!"
Wow, what a nice hotel for a great price! The suites are large and very quiet, with LOTS of electrical outlets. (Three people with laptops and phones and a powered cooler need lots of juice!) The beds were ultra-comfortable, the staff is top-notch, the continental breakfast was better than normal for a Comfort hotel (with what we believe were real eggs), and we were very glad to wrap up our two-week 5300-mile driving tour of the Mountain Region at this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Glen
"Comfort Suites El Paso"
Great room, good bed and cold air. The staff was as friendly as anyone would want. First stay with Comfort Suites but it won't be the last.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Danny
"Family Event"
We were in town for a family event , so the location was perfect. Front desk was welcoming and friendly. Easy check in. Room was roomy and we got just what we asked for. We'll probably stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Rene
"Nice hotel in a good location"
Great hotel with very nice breakfasts. It was quiet, clean, and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"wonderful hotel"
stay couldn't have been better. all aspects of hotel were very good.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Lacy
"Great hotel value but a fan would have been nice."
I was very favorably impressed with Comfort Inn. My only complaint was that either the a/c was blasting and I was freezing or it was off and I found it stifling. I would have been more comfortable if there was a low fan to keep the air moving continuously.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Good family hotel!"
We had a great stay. It's a great family hotel.
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
Stacy
"Very recommended"
The balance between price and what you get is outstanding. The room has everything in it. I only stayed for one night on a business trip and enjoyed every minute of it.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Sofik
"Great value ... would stay again"
2 days ... great stay ... I would stay there again. My only comment is to put a sign on Bartlett next to the Fuddruckers sign so people know to make the left hand turn. One of my colleagues drove past driveway initially.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Expedia messed up again"
This was the second time in as many months that the reservation failed to be for a wheelchair accessible room as requested. I double checked the request online both times but the hotel's had no clue. They were different chains so I'm guessing the fault lies in the information they received from expedia. Fortunately, we were eventually able to get accessible rooms both times.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Very nice and affordable. We only stayed one night. Pretty good breakfast. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great Relief and Rest"
After traveling to several states and staying in some very uncomfortable motels, it was such a fantastic relief to come to this one and have 0 problems. From comfortable beds to clean bathrooms and a nice shower. And breakfast was more than I could have expected. There was nothing lacking at this Hotel.10 thumbs up for this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Nice and Clean."
Everything was great except for probably the kid that keeps running ang jumping above our room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
carlo
"Nice location for my needs"
Very clean, staff did a very good job. Complementary breakfast had a good selection.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
parks
"hot/tub pool :("
Did not like the pool/hot tub area, water looked green, only some of the jets in hot tub worked and it smelled really strong of chlorine
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Good experience"
Room was clean and the sofa bed was very useful to have in the room with 2 double beds.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
pF
"This hotel was where we were needed it so we were"
The staff was very helpful and always smiling when you addressed them. They room was very clean and cheerful. The rates were affordable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Maureen
"Excellent!"
Everything was lovely, and we were very pleased. Room was impeccable and I felt comfortable letting my toddler roam around. This says a lot because we stayed at a few hotels on this road trip and there was only one other room that was clean enough. Internet connection was good as well. Breakfast was pretty good as well with eggs, cheese omelet,bacon, donuts, muffins, yogurt, cereal,pastries, waffles, and hot water for tea or hot chocolate, coffee, and juices.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
J&J
"Air is loacted poorly"
The air was so close to the bed you could not lay on the bed with the air on. It blew directly in your face. Have never seen a room set up this way, we even switched rooms but it was the same. Will never go back to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"AWESOME!!"
Great place!! close restaurants, great place to relax
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
KATHY
"They only love money, not the people."
I requested a top floor room, I didn't get it, she said no changes if reservation was already made. Sometimes I feel they are not people friendly but money friendly. At night someone above my room didn't come to sleep but to walk around and keep me up, so I reported it to front desk, he said he'd take care of it, but nothing changed. Only person I really do recommend is Eddie. At checkout I was able to talk with him, I knew him from previous stays. He promised me to give me a top floor room next time.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
wall
Quick trip overnight for business but room was very comfortable and clean.
"West El Paso"