All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3431 Percy Priest Drive, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

hotel was clean and comfortable. loved the city!!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"central to the areas we needed to go"
overall, fine. It would have been nice to have pool/exercise room in working condition. breakfast was good.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Clean, but missing Amenities"
Hotel was fine - rooms and lobby were clean and well kept. When we checked in we were disappointed to find out that both the pool as well as the fitness room were not available to guests. I regularly use the fitness rooms at hotels and it was one of the reasons I selected this hotel, only to be told that it was out of commission. When I asked if there were any alternatives, I was told that I could go to one of the local gyms and pay the guest fee to go there. I thought maybe they would make arrangements with one of those gyms (or a nearby hotel) to accomodate guests who wanted the pool and fitness room. I was surprised that they would handle it this way, partiuclarly because they advertised that they had these features on the website. Again, room, lobby and overall experience was fine, but I would have selected another hotel if I would have known that the fitness center was not functioning and available to guests.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Traveltoomuch
"extremely poor maintanence"
The back-up battery alarm on the smoke detector started beeping every 15 minutes starting in the wee hours of the morning. I had worked a 10 day that Saturday and had another 10 day that Sunday. The desk clerk had no other room available and simply said, "i'm sorry, i'll have maintenance look into it when they come in. When i told the morning desk person about it she said, "i'm sorry". We paid in full for the room both nights.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Good hotel but workout facility was not working.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Definitely staying here again!"
Out of all the hotels we stayed in on our road trip through 14 states, this hotel was by far the best! It was VERY clean, It had the best breakfast, it was the most comfortable, an awesome fitness room, a great pool and they were both open 24 hours! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Destiny
Excellent experience would book with you again in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"great"
The hotel was a pleasant surprise. The front desk "Erica" was a dream in helping us with what ever we needed ,THANX ERICA!!. Will definitely recommend to all. Room was clean, big and bed very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
corky
"No Place To Stay"
I had an unexpected meeting in Nashville and could not get a room at my normal hotels for a reasonable price. Selected this Comfort Inn based on reviews (4 out of 5). The hotels around it were not places I would want to stay and it is wedged amoung them. However, I was pleasantly suprised. The staff were very friendly and the rooms was wonderful. For the price it was a suite with refrigerator, microwave etc and a very nice bed/mattress.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"close to down town nashville, best place to be''"
very comfortable, and clean ,loved our room,
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Front desk gentleman was very friendly woman at front desk not so friendly
1 night family trip May 21, 2013
Rich
"Breakfast not the best."
The parking situation at this location was not the best. Tight quarters and limited. The continental breakfast was the same for both days. They could have used more variety.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay"
Stayed 6 days to attend a class at Trevecca University. Hotel had everything we needed including a laundry room. The only thing it may need more of is exercise machines. Otherwise, we had a very pleasant stay and we will stay there again if we are ever in the area.
6 night business trip May 11, 2013
bizebevr
"Not my choice"
Dated. Staff extremely pleasant. Internet was pretty much non-functional. The staff tried to resolve but I could not spend the time to wait so I checked out and got a refund.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
Double beds uncomfortable. Sleeper sofa not usable...all springs. Hallways were FREEZING.
4 night trip Mar 26, 2013
Katie
Before our trip, I searched extensively for the best hotel for our stay in Nashville. I was hoping to find the best price, location, indoor pool, free breakfast/parking, and overall nice, clean, modern hotel. The Comfort Suites was the perfect fit! The hotel is very clean and the room was much bigger than your standard hotel room. Our King bed was comfy for myself and my pregnant wife. My 19 month old son loved the indoor pool and breakfast offerings of yogurt, fruit, sausage, eggs, bagels, pastries, muffins, and juices. We found no reason to go any place fancier for breakfast, as we had plenty to choose from there. The location isn't right next to any of the major tourist sites, however, it is a good central location with a 10-15 minute drive to downtown, Opryland, and everything else. Traffic was no problem, and our GPS took us to everywhere we wanted to go. Parking downtown was reasonable ($5-10 everywhere) considering this is a big city. Overall, I was 100% satisfied with my stay, and I found that the low rates of this hotel allowed us to enjoy all the sites and sounds of Nashville, without breaking the bank. I would happily stay here anytime I traveled to Nashville.
4 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
"Would stay again"
Room was very clean and large. Bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. Airport noise was minimal. Complimentary breakfast was Ok. There was a grocery store nearby as well a couple of restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"Would stay there again"
There were a few issues but nothing that warranted concern. I love the room and the manager was exceptional. We will stay in your hotel again.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2013
"Basketball coach"
Great stay had no issues with this hotel. My team stayed here and none of my parents complained about their stay.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
Coach
A friend and I arrived at 11 a.m. on a Thursday morning and were able to check into our rooms early, which was very convenient. I chose this hotel because it was about half the price of hotels closer to or in downtown Nashville, so it was a fair drive to the sites we wanted to see. The reception personnel didn't seem especially friendly, but the housecleaning staff were exceptionally so. One side of the king bed was visibly sinking in the middle, and I could hear my neighbors on either side during the night. Breakfast offerings were limited and disappointing. The hotel is not conveniently located near any good restaurants or stores.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
JAG
great location right off route 40
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2013
"Good Hotel - Nice Staff"
I picked this hotel, because I needed somewhere to primarily sleep at on my trip. It was a great hotel, with friendly staff and was very clean.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Faith
"Good hotel"
This is a very clean and comfortable hotel convenient to Opryland and the east side of Nashville. Overall, I give it all fives except for the breakfast, and that's about a 3. It's not too bad with some hot food (eggs, sausage, waffles), but there is a Cracker Barrel next door if you want something fancier. There's also a grocery store about a mile away. Staff was also very friendly. I travel to Nashville several times a year and have been looking for a regular place, and I think this will be my choice.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2013
Hugh
Nice room. breakfast could be improved. No recycling options for paper or plastic. Comfort Inns should promote recycling.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2013
"We are definitely staying there again."
Very clean, close to restraunts, and not far from etheir mall. Staff VERY friendly!!!! Breakfast was clean and nice. Even offered food good for diabetics. The only down fall was the pull out couch was NOT comfortable. You could see and feel every spring in it. But we have stayed at over a dozen of hotels in the area and this was the best!
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
Douglas
"Good room for decent price"
Clean hotel and room. Room was a little small for a suite fitting 6 people, but luckily we didn't spend much time in the room. A little too far from downtown, but a trade for the price of a downtown hotel. Had to leave before trying the breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2012
Alex
"great hotel for family"
The reason we chose this hotel was to use the work out facilities and indoor pool. The pool was closed and so was the work out facilities. I could have gotten the same quality hotel cheaper because they did not have an indoor pool or work out facilities. Also, my son was looking forward to some downtime in the pool and work out facilities. The hotel did not have a channel to rent movies.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Great service. Nice clean room. Slightly dated but overall a great place to stay.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2012
"simple and clean"
Not much off this exit - Cracker Barrel, but it's easy access to the interstate. Easy $25 cab ride to downtown Nashville - perfect for us. New hotel. Very clean. Perfect for the price!
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2012
"good service, but bad location for a Saturday nigh"
The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, with plenty of cushy pillows on the bed and soft duvets. However, we were there on a Saturday night, and there was a club, with a band, playing until midnight or after. I think I got to sleep before the music stopped anyway, because I was so tired. But we did get to hear the band without paying the cover charge.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Great place for family"
We were a couple and 3-kids. The check-in was a breeze. Staff is very friendly and responsive. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool which is a bonus for our Fall stay. We all enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. There were many items to choose from. The hotel is very close to the interstate, restaurants, and convenient stores/gas stations.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Nice place to stay"
It is close to the airport, close to inter-state and not too far from downtown. The staff was friendly. There is a Cracker Barrel very close to the hotel but if you don't want that they provide menus to other area resturants.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2012
"Great Choice"
Quick check in/out. Very clean room. Excellent location. An extra hour on the week-end breakfast availability would have been appreciated.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
"Weekend with friends"
Room was clean, beds comfy. Bathroom toilet had some sort of leak so it dripped all night. We didn't request it to be fixed but it was noticeable enough that they should have noticed and had it fixed anyway. Had the continental breakfast one morning. It was nothing spectacular...about what you'd expect. I do have to complement the MOD named Adrian. He was so friendly & helpful. We always had some good laughs with him. We really wished we could have said bye to him before we headed out at the end of our trip but he was off duty.
3 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
Toilet dripped and got out of bed at 2 a.m. to shut water supply off to toilet so we could sleep. Sink in bathroom was stopped up and water drained extremely slow. Went to breakfast Sun. morning at 9:00 a.m. but was told that hotel does not serve breakfast on Sun. after 9:00 a.m.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Birthday stay!"
We stayed here after reading several reviews and was hoping it would not be a disappoinment. Well it wasn't. The hotel staff was very friendly, the rooms were very nice and clean, breakfast was nice. The only problem was the parking lot was small and tight and that wasn't a big deal. Our stay there(and we had 2 different rooms) was Great!!!! I would recommend this to anyone needing a place to stay while in Nashville, It was close enough to downtown Nashville and very easy to get to the mall and Grand Ole' Opry.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Tracy
"hotel for a night"
is close to the airport close to restaurants and where ever else you may want to go
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Nice Stay"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. The room was spacious. We booked the 2 bed suite since we were traveling with 4 adults and two 2 year olds. There was more than enough room. The breakfast was good and the attendant kept everything replenished. The girls decided they wanted yogurt but they were out. He went to the back and got yogurt for them. Nice indoor pool that is open 24 hours. It is right off I-40 so all you have do do is jump on the interstate and you are only minutes away from where you need to go. It neighborhood was pretty decent with a Cracker Barrel and Waffle House nearby. The staff was very friendly. I would stay there again. I couple of reviewers mentioned the traffic when turning left but we had no problem at all. The hotel is on the right as soon as you get off the Interstate so be ready to make that first right or you will miss it and have to turn around like we did.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
SM
"Poor Service"
Nashville is a great place and fortunately the service of the hotel didn't affect my stay, however I am very disappointed with the service. The hotel directory said that laundry service is provided - well it isn't!! The manager that I saw said it was available yet the following morning the young lady who was on said no, then phoned up the manager (who wasn't the person I saw the night before) chatted on the phone about the laundry and said the service wasn't available. I asked where was there a laundry and she couldn't help me. Pretty poor for an overseas visitor. I found a laundry about 4 miles away who was extremely helpful. Disappointed that a hotel chain who offers a service, doesn't deliver!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2012
"5 Stars all the way!!"
We usually stay next door at a different hotel because we know exactly what to expect as far as service and cleanliness...{the cleanliness part being my biggest point of interest.} Booked online and found that this one offered a MUCH better rate. Still a little skeptical, pulled up and hoped for the best. SO HAPPY with our stay!! All of the staff was great. Very helpful and courteous. Rooms were exceptional. Everything was clean and spotless, beds were comfortable. Our boys used the pullout couch. Mattress was clean, wrapped in plastic which I loved, no problems. Lobby has a row of menus for all types of restaurants that deliver. I can't say anything for breakfast because we always choose to eat at a restaurant right down the road. Everything else was superb!!!! I picked up a business card on the way out. This will be our place to stay from here on :)
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
CC
"Great Stay."
This chain tends to be nice anyway but this hotel was in exceptional condition. My only complaint might be that the 3rd floor hallway was as cold as an icebox. Other than that one thing, excellent!
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2012
"Bad sofabed."
The beds were lumpy and the sofabed was terrible! Location was OK for what we were doing. The pool was closed....
Other trip Jul 22, 2012
"Business revenue is not a priority for this hotel."
The company I worked for rented a meeting room for 20 people. What they gave us was what was slightly larger than a conference room and barely fit myself, the LCD projector, and 20 people. They never did a water service (something that was supposed to be included in the rental price), and didn't even clean the room over the two days that we had it. All the garbage and empty drink containers from the day before were left for the second day. The garbage can was overflowing with trash. Obviously not concerned in earning or even keeping business-centered business.
3 night business trip Jun 27, 2012
"Fantastically comfortable beds"
Clean, comfortable and pleasant. Great bedding, supremely comfortable. Would recommend it to my friends. Nice breakfast in the morning too.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2012
southrngirl77
"Overall great value!"
It was clean & room was comfortable. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2012
"Comfortable & great place to stay!"
We chose this hotel because it was close to Percy Priest Lake. We read a lot of good reviews before we chose it. The gentleman at the front desk was super helpful and extremely nice. They were very accommodating and let us keep my husbands mountain bike in our room. The room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. On the weekend there is a place next door that has live music, so if you are a light sleeper, you may want some ear plugs. Its not loud, but you can hear it. We were fine with it though. A plus is that the fitness room and pool are open 24/7! The hotel was really pretty and decorated nicely. I will definately be back and will reccommend it to my friends!
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
Sheila
"clean..great breakfast..horrible pull out couch"
this hotel was clean. there is definitely room for improvement on the following...TV..the main HBO channel was down the whole stay. we ll 3 called fromour roomss informing the staff. they reported they had called direct tv but 3 days later the channel was still down. the pull out couch is UNsleepable for even a child. nothing but springs and no sheets in room to make the couch into a bed. called desk and were told to come down and get them. should not advertise as suite if pull out is unsleepable. the printer which i needed for tickets was out of toner and i had to find staff to replace it. the front desk staff were typically efficient . the day i checked out the staff was on her cell phone when i arrived to check out and continued her personal conversation a little longer rather than getting off immediately. the breakfast was great . i left my pillow and the staff allowed my sister to go in my room and get it..providing her with a key which is a huge plus. this is my first negative review ever but these things need correcting.
Other trip Jun 15, 2012
"Great place!"
We were primarily in Nashville to spend time downtown, which wasn't too convenient, since we went down there both Friday and Saturday night, and it's a seven- to eight-mile drive from the hotel. But the cleanliness and great condition of the hotel room, and the great breakfast there, made the unfortunate distance from Broadway Avenue worth it. Really nice stay.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2012

"Hotel stay"
Excellent hotel, located about 15 mins from down town. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room well appointed and the best bed and most comfortable bed I've ever had in a hotel!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Mrs."
Great hotel. Will stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2014