All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2911 Riverwest Dr, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Great Stay, Great Price"
I booked a 2 night stay for myself and my son. I was in the process of moving back to Florida and since I had cleared out my GA apartment, I needed a place to stay before leaving. My hotel stay was great, beds were really comfortable, room price was reasonable, staff was very friendly and helpful, continental breakfast was just right before getting on the road. I believe the only complaint I have was that the desk chair in our room needed to be replaced as it was very unstable and wobbled.Other than that, it was a great stay
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Nice stay. Would stay again. Dog kennel beside hotel, which means dogs barking through the night.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Mix up at first"
Made the reservations on Hotels.com. Hotel couldn't find it at first but gave us a room. We were then charged double; by Hotels.com and the Hotel but they were nice about it and refunded their charge.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Marcia
"Not Returning"
Ownership doesn't seem to place a high priority on customer satisfaction. The elevator was broken the entire 5 days and other guests stated it was broken days before my arrival. Employees promised daily it would be fixed tomorrow. The room had a coffee maker but seldom any coffee.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Augusta stay over."
I had a nice 2 days stay at the Augusta Comfort Inn Suites.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Wonderful. Will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Maurice
"Overall review!"
Ok for the value.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great pit stop!"
Passing through on a quick trip to South Carolina, needed a bed and shower fairly close to our destination. Found this hotel online as we were stopped for dinner only 2 hours before our arrival. Hotel was super clean, front desk clerk very friendly and helpful. The only reason for 4 star rating rather than 5 is that we didn't have time to check out all you had to offer. But perfect for what we needed. Thanks.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"needs upkeep"
brief stay to visit family with the onlt problem being that bed linens were soiled and in poor repair. Bathroom sink drained very slowly
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Melinda
"Pleasant Stay"
Our stay was pleasant. We needed a place quickly and check-in was a breeze. The rep at the front desk was very friendly and made me feel like I wanted to stay the hotel.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Jandon
"Great access to I-20, comfortable. Best value!"
Greeted by friendly staff, lobby layout and decor was wonderful and modern. Room was spacious and included sink, microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. I stayed the room with two queen size beds flat screen TV and sofa sectional. It was very comfortable and definitely I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Rhonda
"Close to everything."
Came to town for concert. Restruants and dowtown not far.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
GW
The staff at this hotel were both nice and extremely helpful to us. We enjoyed the stay. The rooms were in excellent condition.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice room but"
The guy at the front desk was very pleasant and polite. He asked for my credit card for incidentals since I had already paid for the room. The next morning I had a bill under my door for $1.50 for limited liability on the rooms safe. I didn't use the safe and even if I did why should I have to pay for it. It's a small amount but the principle wasn't acceptable. On leaving the next morning one of the employees was at the front desk and I asked him about it and he said the lady, who was in the back somewhere, would have to remove the charge. I didn't have time to wait so I handed him the bill and told him to tell her to reverse it. Don't know if they did or not yet but be warned if you stay there to tell them your not paying for it.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"not impressed"
Our room curtains were falling down and the ac unit was off track and the bed made an awful noise when sitting on it... the bathroom looked like it had been used the toilet seat was left up ... overall not impressed for the money this should have been better!
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Barking dogs outside my window"
Everyone was nice but because the barking dogs i was woke up in the middle of peacful sleep at 7 am. Was using the hotel due to the quiet atmosphere but it was not as quiet as i would have liked
ash
"Perfect location"
Overall, my stay was great! We were in town for a one night event and this hotel was in the perfect location. I knew I wanted to do some shopping plus, I didn't want to be too far away from the location of the event. Fortunately, I was able to book a room here which was literally close to both the event location and the mall. The price and comfort of the room was perfect. The hotel staff was friendly and very accommodating to all of us. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
S.
"2 day stay"
Great clean place!
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nearly perfect!"
Great place! Nothing can be said bad about it (except dog kennel next door where dogs can start barking at 630a on some mornings). Other than that matter, everything was great from service, to style, to accommodations, to warmth and friendliness of staff.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
J
"Excellent Amenities!"
Staff awesome! wonderful breakfast in the morning. This is a great place to stay again and we will!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Nice place, convenient location"
Facility was fine. Convenient to I20 but not a good place if you want to walk to dinner. Staff was excellent, even found a lost cell phone for us.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Extra clean hotel & nice staff."
The hotel was extra clean. Very nice bed liens on bed. They had a polished finish on them, smooth, very comfortable to lay on. The selection of pillows was great. Coffee in the room was nice. And the best of all a full breakfast the next morning downstairs. One could not ask for anything more. Would stay their again even if it was a little farther from my needed location to go to the next day. Keep up the GREAT work !!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Randall
"Disappointed gusets"
Two rooms booked for business travel. One room faced a street light that shined directly into the room. The second room was booked next door to a guest with dogs. Complaint was that the dogs barked all night. Neither issue addressed by hotel staff. Sorely disappointed.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"My new hotel of choice!!"
I was pleasantly surprised at how the hotel rooms and hallways were set up. It felt like I was in an expensive hotel but of course with a much more reasonable price. My standard room had a seating area w/ a foldout couch, small refrigerator,wet-bar style sink, microwave and coffee maker. Downstairs next to the front desk they had a small room that was open 24hrs that had all the comforts of home should you forget something. Basic items like shampoo, razors, soap, energy drinks, chips & snacks, icecream, and even frozen dinners or frozen breakfast sandwiches. The continental breakfast buffet room had everything that a person could ask for; dry cereal, hot cereal, toast, bagels w/ cream cheese, assorted fruit and fruit juices, waffles and more. I am VERY HAPPY with my new found hotel and will use Comfort Suites from now on in my sales travels. Two thumbs up!
2 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Kellie Eschenbach
"taking time for us"
My husband and I at times just need time just for us... We got the room at a great deal and it was wonderful. The bed was awesome and the staff excellent. The cons where there was a old, dirty, used wash cloth in the bathroom over the shower curtain. The pool had feathers and dead bugs floating in it. And the phone didn't have a cord to hook it up to and lastly the air condition unit was Very Very Loud. But in all it was a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Mrs. Walker
Overall very pleased and will stay again in the future. The pillows were oddly small and the couch in our suite looked used .... But the hotel was clean the breakfast was good and the location was quiet and close to what we needed
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
A
"Not bad for a business trip. Just needed a place t"
The hotel was not as clean as I expected. The breakfast was ok, nothing special. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Jimmy
The room was mostly clean, with the exception of the soap holders in the showers, a little slimy, overall the stay was pleasant. The hallway leading to the room had a citrus smell, and the parking was a little inconvenient.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Ernie
"Visit Family and Friends"
We have stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites several times. Each stay was pleasant. We will return there when in the area again. The only advice we would give is to request a room with an ODD number. These rooms overlook the parking lot. The even numbered rooms face a doggie day care facility.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Was a polite place."
Our stay was Great. We had no problems at all an the Breakfast attendant.....Gloria was SOOOOOOOO AMAZING. SHE IS THE BEST AT MAKING GUEST FEEL WELCOME AN MADE THE PROCESS FOOD SEEM TO TASTE ALIL BETTER.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"quiet area"
Pool was excellent. People very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, LARGE ROOM"
VERY NICE HOTEL FOR THE MONEY. NO COMPLAINTS WHATSOEVER. KIDS LOVED BREAKFAST AND THE POOL. FOLKS RUNNING THE PLACE WERE POLITE AND KIND.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
FRAN H
"very nice and very clean"
the hotel was convenient to my meetings and the front desk person was very helpful and courteous.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Needs some better restaurants in walking distance"
Everything was fine. Breakfast bar was good; nothing special, but above average for most hotels. Swimming pool was nice and offers a grilling area as well that would be nice for reunions and parties. Only critique is the lack of offerings for food in the area. There are plenty of restaurants in the area, but all require a drive. If you want the walk next door option, all you have is Wendy's.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel in Augusta, GA for visitors."
Great hotel near Augusta National and convenient to I-20. Well kept, clean, fresh and new in appearance. Would encourage anyone to feel comfortable staying here.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Welcome to the Masters!"
Great staff and service......price was high but hey, it's supply and demand at it's finest.......
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Good Location"
Room was non-smoking? 100% it smelled like perfume to cover up the smell of smoke. Other than that it was ok. Location great for Masters.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
It was a quick trip for us. The night manager was very accommodating as we requested through Expedia 2-queen beds but had a single king bed. He did some shuffling and got us what we needed. The train nearby was very loud in the middle of the night and the price for one-night ($628) was outrageous, but besides that it was a good place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"No rooms were ready"
Went to five rooms that weren't cleaned or ready! Never again!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
The hotel was clean and in great shape. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Check in and check out was quick (under 5 minutes). Only negatives, small fitness center with just a few pieces of equipment and the Hotel is next to a truck stop.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! I will make a note about your fitness center comment and be sure to keep it in mind for future renovations.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice hotel with a very nice staff"
The hotel was actually quite nice, served a good breakfast, and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The only drawback was that there wasn't much in the way of restaurants at that particular highway exit - just a Wendy's. Other nearby exits had more offerings in that regard.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! We are conveniently located only three to five minutes away from many chain restaurants and local offerings. As Augusta continues to expand, we hope to have more offerings closer to the hotel.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Daryle
"Very nice clean room."
Nice clean rooms. We were able to get adjoining rooms which made our stay even nicer. Very accomodating in the dining area for the breakfast buffet. Nothing extra special but all the bases covered. The only negative was overripe bananas. Overall a great experience. Wish I had been there for pleasure and could have stayed longer.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! I will be sure to make a note about your comment on our fresh fruit selection. We pride ourselves in our full breakfast offerings.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Very clean, helpful staff, excellent continental breakfast
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast offerings.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Stayed here for the triathlon"
Hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! I'm glad you got to stay here during one of the many events that happen in our area. We were so happy to enjoy the experience with you!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"good location"
Good night sleep and good place to save.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! We love saving our guests money, without sacrificing quality or efficiency.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2013
james crosby
"Love great service."
Everything was great. To met my PCS needs. Thanks
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Deborah
"Maid Service Lacking Again"
Once again, on a multi day stay, room was not cleaned adequatly. Coffee not replenished, cups not replaced, trash left behind. I will pick another place to stay next time. I just don't get that the maid service is so poor at a relatively new hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! We are now under new management and I would love to provide you with better service in the future.
3 night trip Jun 3, 2013
Excellent. Nice, quite, clean room. Free WiFi, business center for the business traveler, lots of breakfast choices at the free morning breakfast.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! As you suggested, we do indeed have free wifi service throughout our hotel. I'm glad you got to start the day with our many breakfast offerings!
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Chuck
"Classy"
The room was spacious and comfortable. Large tv, massaging shower head, sauna, decent breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! We pride ourselves in having the best accommodations in our area. I'm glad you got to experience our vast amount of amenities.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
"Very happy with this hotel and very reasonable"
Hotel was very clean and nice. The room was excellent
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!
Other trip May 17, 2013