All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2911 Riverwest Dr, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"wonderful!"
this motel was very clean and smelled great! even the hallways smelled great. it did notn have that awful smell that most mote/hotels have that are not American owned. no Buddah smell here!
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2013
rick
"Dog Kennel??"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean comfortable room but right next to a dog kennel. Dogs barking late into the night!! Get a room on the front not the back!!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2013
"Relatively new Hotel, Breakfast is OK"
Eggs portion of the complimentary breakfast is not very good, other than that it is was a good place to stay.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2013
"Poor Maid Service"
The maid service here was very poor. Trash cans were not emptied, coffee supplies not replenished, sheets which were obviously soiled were left on the bed and the bed made on top of them. On another issue, bathroom counter was mounted too high and protruded forward between belly and chest level and this is was not a room for the disabled so it wasn't for the reason, just poor design/construction
4 night trip Nov 26, 2012
Bottled water right on the counter when you checked in.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! We are happy to provide guests with complimentary light snacks and water as you head out the door, or to your room!
Other trip Dec 22, 2012
"Comfort stay."
I would stay at this hotel and tell my friends and family.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
Benjamin
We were on our way to a family funeral in SC so didn't pay too much attention to the surroundings but were pleased with what we DID see. It was convenient to the expressways and the bed was every comfortable. We stayed at a different hotel while in SC and while we paid more for the room, the stay was not nearely as pleasant there.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Kathyrn
Got the feeling the bed sheets hadn't been changed. When pulled back bedspread found a spot on the sheets (couldn't tell if it was a permanent stain) and there was a hair on the sheets.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Ironman T3"
What an awesome staff. Was there for Ironman 70.3 2012. They set out breakfast a bit early, so we could head out in time. Room smelled weirdly like chocolate (not always a bad thing). So, the front desk woman came up with a bottle of Febreze. Not exactly downtown, so you'd need a car to stay here. Would stay here again and tell everyone to do the same.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Blair
"close to town and hospital"
it was great was very happy
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Pat
"Nice and Comfortable!"
Very nice hotel. My biggest complaint was the breakfast bar was a little lacking compared to many hotels that I've stayed at. I like a few more options than they offered.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
Denise

"Good all round place."
We stayed for one night only as we were on our way to visit friends near Atlanta - not sure of our timing we were a couple of hours early for check in - not a problem - room was ready, staff extremely helpful.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! I'm glad we were able to get the room ready for you early. We try to provide our guests a convenient and easy check-in experience. It also is great to have helpful staff, as you suggested!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Wicked Witch

Em geral o hotel é bom mas tive problema com a limpeza do quarto. Simplesmente não realizaram a limpeza em um dia e não trocaram as toalhas de banho, questionei o gerente e a unica providencia foi pedir desculpas pelo ocorrido. Voce sai do hotel pela manha e retorna tarde da noite e encontra o mesmo sem limpar e sem toalhas da noite e com lixo sem retirar, é um descaso total com o hóspede. Gerente despreparado para resolver a situação pois o minimo que poderia fazer era dar desconto na diaria pelo ocorrido e nem sequer mencionou a possibilidade.
4 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Fabio
BR
"MUY CÓMODO Y PRÁCTICO"
MUY BIEN, CUMPLE CON TODO Y DE MANERA MUY PRÁCTICA Y SENCILLA
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Gracias por elegir el Comfort Suites Augusta!
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
4 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Astrid

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Suites

"Great place, bad neighbors, great service"
07/27/15 Katieluhu Portal, Georgia
Met friends before going to Clark Hill Lake. They had flown into Atlanta from Mexico that day and drove to meet us. Accommodations were impeccable. Staff very friendly. Then at 5 am we heard a yapping dog. That dog yapped for about 10 minutes every hour the rest of the morning. When I talked to the desk clerk, she said there was a kennel in the building next door which was about 50 feet from the hotel. That left a bad taste in our mouths until we had breakfast. The breakfast bar attendant, Mr. Terry was outstanding as he served the many guests in the breakfast room. Did I say he was outstanding!
"Great meeting room with lunch."
07/20/15 Marynavarr0 Augusta, Georgia
We held our Team Captain's Kick Off for the Augusta Parkinson's Walk 2015 in the Meeting Room at Comfort Suites. Eric was so helpful in booking and planning our event. The lunch that the staff prepared was over the top. Rachael, Tammy, and Laura were so helpful. Even the janitorial staff jumped in to make sure the event was a success. The audio-visual equipment was in perfect working order. The wifi was fast and easy to use. We hope to return next year.
"Great stay, great staff, wonderful weekend"
07/17/15 Marshmallow37 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I was in Augusta for a family wedding and we booked 3 rooms at the Comfort Suites. From check-in to check-out everything was wonderful. Laura, the manager on duty Friday and Saturday was so friendly, helpful and an overall great person. Late Friday night it was said that Laura was in the middle of a 16hr shift but you couldn't tell. She was very attentive even late at night. On Saturday morning we went to the Continental breakfast which was fresh and full of great food. Again, the employee that was working was helpful, asked if we needed anything and showed us where everything was. My only complaint was how hot the weather was (not something that the hotel could control) and I went to sit out by the pool and burned my bottom on the bench because I didn't realize that it was metal (again not the hotels fault). But the air-conditioning was at a comfy temp in the common areas as well as the rooms. The bride's family had arranged that we could use the meeting room as a gathering space and several times staff members stopped in to see if we needed anything. I was bummed that we weren't there on Tuesday or Wednesday for the Manager's reception. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Comfort Inn & Suites and will stay again if I am in the area.
"Great overnight stay"
07/07/15 David B
Travelling from Alabama to Columbia, SC with family for a military graduation ceremony at Fort Jackson. We were travelling late in the day so we knew we would need a place to stay overnight. Booked on extremely short notice, but it didn't mattter. Front desk clerk was very helpful, rooms were ready when we got there, and the place was 99.473% spotless. This was either a fairly new hotel or it had been recently updated/rennovated. Didn't get to check out all the amenities they had to offer, but I'm fairly certain they would follow suit with the rooms we rented. 100% reccomend this hotel. Clean comfortable rooms and beds at an affordable price. Convenient too, as it is located right off the interstate.
"The best"
07/07/15 PaulaFromJax Jacksonville, Florida
Always clean. Always friendly. If something isn't right, Eric and his staff will make it right. It's the only place I will stay at when I'm in Augusta for business. Less than 2 miles from just about any eatery you want.
"Best place for family travels"
07/03/15 Catherine L
Spacious, clean rooms, big washer and dryer on first floor, rooms have small wet bar and kitchenette, and comfortable beds. Ms. Chevone at check-in and Mr. Terry at breakfast were friendly, charismatic, and helpful. Breakfast was good and well-monitored. Towels, bathrooms, and sheets were clean. The sofa was the only thing in need of some attention as upholstery was stained in places. Pool looked nice, but we didn't have time to make use of it or the fitness room before leaving. Wide array of TV channels for kids and excellent wifi. I could hear dogs barking, but as with all hotels there are some noise issues. Overall, excellent hotel! I Wish we had more than a one night stay!
"Perfection"
06/30/15 Rebecca W Williamsburg, Virginia
We stayed at this hotel only 1 night while passing through to FL. Everything was perfect from check in to check out. Hotel was very clean and modern. Rooms were clean, extremely spacious, and offered us everything we could possibly think of needing. Parking lot was well lit and area felt very safe. Pool looked awesome, although we didn't get to enjoy it. Staff was very pleasant and polite. Location was perfect, right off the interstate. We would definitely stay here again while passing through!
06/28/15 carl l North Carolina
I have to start off with my check in was super fast and Ms. LAURA was so patient and ready for any obstacle that stood in the way we didn't have a reservation but she made us one . and the room was perfect and so clean so thank you Laura chambers you're awesome miss lady.
"UBC Classes"
06/27/15 MzTlover47
My visit at Comfort Suites Augusta has always been an EXTREMELY PLEASANT Hotel to visit... The entire staff: Eric, Tammi, Mr Terry, Marcia.... I Truly Appreciate the staff. Each time I've encountered an issue, they staff immediately resolved the issue. I say ISSUE rather than PROBLEM because nothing gets to the point of being a problem.
"Great manager Mr. Eric), and staff"
06/18/15 kshabazz Whitehall, Michigan
We enjoyed our stay which went from 2 days to 4. Mr. Eric, (manager) and staff was very accommodating to my husband and my needs. We thank them for the "Manager Recption and the food, which was for the hotel clients. They were customer friendly. We did like the rooms a lot. We didn't like the dogs noise next dog by the manager and staff were considerate enough to correct the problem.