All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2911 Riverwest Dr, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

I will definitely be staying here again. Great hotel, comfortable beds, great staff.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
"Nice hotel and convenient to highways"
The Comfort Suites was just fine - clean, friendly, close to highways to go any direction. The free breakfast was the basic waffle, eggs, bacon or suaage, cereal, some fruits, etc. The room, breakfast area, hotel were all clean and fresh. It was a ways from downtown but not much to see in Augusta area anyway, vacation-wise, so all was fine. Restaurants, shopping ,etc. were about a 5 minute drive away.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2013
Al
"Great place to stay in Augusta"
This is our second time to stay at this hotel. It is super clean, convenient to restraunts, and to the interstate. The staff has always been very friendly & helpful. It is a great value!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2013
Marcia
"Staci visit"
Excellent accommodations and friendly staff
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Great place to stay in Augusta"
Excellent value! This hotel was super clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again! The suite layout meant we had plenty of room for everyone.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Marcia
"wonderful!"
this motel was very clean and smelled great! even the hallways smelled great. it did notn have that awful smell that most mote/hotels have that are not American owned. no Buddah smell here!
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2013
rick
"Dog Kennel??"
Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean comfortable room but right next to a dog kennel. Dogs barking late into the night!! Get a room on the front not the back!!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2013
"Relatively new Hotel, Breakfast is OK"
Eggs portion of the complimentary breakfast is not very good, other than that it is was a good place to stay.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2013
"Poor Maid Service"
The maid service here was very poor. Trash cans were not emptied, coffee supplies not replenished, sheets which were obviously soiled were left on the bed and the bed made on top of them. On another issue, bathroom counter was mounted too high and protruded forward between belly and chest level and this is was not a room for the disabled so it wasn't for the reason, just poor design/construction
4 night trip Nov 26, 2012
Bottled water right on the counter when you checked in.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! We are happy to provide guests with complimentary light snacks and water as you head out the door, or to your room!
Other trip Dec 22, 2012
"Comfort stay."
I would stay at this hotel and tell my friends and family.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
Benjamin
We were on our way to a family funeral in SC so didn't pay too much attention to the surroundings but were pleased with what we DID see. It was convenient to the expressways and the bed was every comfortable. We stayed at a different hotel while in SC and while we paid more for the room, the stay was not nearely as pleasant there.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Kathyrn
Got the feeling the bed sheets hadn't been changed. When pulled back bedspread found a spot on the sheets (couldn't tell if it was a permanent stain) and there was a hair on the sheets.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Ironman T3"
What an awesome staff. Was there for Ironman 70.3 2012. They set out breakfast a bit early, so we could head out in time. Room smelled weirdly like chocolate (not always a bad thing). So, the front desk woman came up with a bottle of Febreze. Not exactly downtown, so you'd need a car to stay here. Would stay here again and tell everyone to do the same.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Blair

"Good all round place."
We stayed for one night only as we were on our way to visit friends near Atlanta - not sure of our timing we were a couple of hours early for check in - not a problem - room was ready, staff extremely helpful.
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Augusta! I'm glad we were able to get the room ready for you early. We try to provide our guests a convenient and easy check-in experience. It also is great to have helpful staff, as you suggested!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Wicked Witch

Em geral o hotel é bom mas tive problema com a limpeza do quarto. Simplesmente não realizaram a limpeza em um dia e não trocaram as toalhas de banho, questionei o gerente e a unica providencia foi pedir desculpas pelo ocorrido. Voce sai do hotel pela manha e retorna tarde da noite e encontra o mesmo sem limpar e sem toalhas da noite e com lixo sem retirar, é um descaso total com o hóspede. Gerente despreparado para resolver a situação pois o minimo que poderia fazer era dar desconto na diaria pelo ocorrido e nem sequer mencionou a possibilidade.
4 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Fabio
BR
"MUY CÓMODO Y PRÁCTICO"
MUY BIEN, CUMPLE CON TODO Y DE MANERA MUY PRÁCTICA Y SENCILLA
Response by Comfort Suites Augusta
Gracias por elegir el Comfort Suites Augusta!
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
4 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Astrid

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Suites

"Good for business traveler"
08/24/15 2R0bErtS0ns Savannah, Georgia
Here as a business traveler. This hotel met my needs of a clean room and friendly professional staff. The price was reasonable and I will stay here again. Nothing bad to report in this location. Thank you
"dishonest desk clerks"
08/23/15 0aaronr Bangor, Maine
My family and I stopped at this hotel traveling back home after I had surgery. When I checked in the desk clerk took my name and credit card. Then she told me the breakfast hours and said the elevator is broken. I was put on the third floor the woman at the desk did not offer to help with our bags. I felt like she lied about the elevator on purpose so my credit card would be authorized. The desk clerk should have offered to help with our bags or offered to cancel the reservation and let us go some where else.
"Customer Review"
08/23/15 Bernard F Augusta, Georgia
My experience at comfort suites 2911 riverwest dr. Augusta Ga was the best experience ever. Miss Chevone Jackson was very helpful and polite. Miss Jackson is a great representation for the company. The checking in process was fast and easy and the room was very comfortable. Miss Jackson even did a breakfast call which really stood out to me and made me feel welcome. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
"Very pleasurable experience!!!!!"
08/23/15 Ricardo P
My experience at Comfort Suites 2911 River west Dr. Augusta, Ga was one of utmost pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed the customer service from Front desk attendants Eric with check in and Chevone Jackson with over night service. I was pleased with the fact that when i locked my key on my room Ms. Chevone Jackson was speedy and pleasant with getting me a new key. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Comfort Suites! I will recommend my friends and family to stay at Comfort Suites in the future and i will definitely be back!!!!!
"Friendly Staff"
08/16/15 Lisa m Chicago, Illinois
I've been travelling back and forth to Augusta all summer, for business. So I've come to know the staff and the hotel quite well. The hotel is clean and updated and the staff always try to accommodate me. Mr. Terry does the breakfast area and he is quite funny, and always helpful. Tammy and Eric the Manager have been very helpful in checking me in at all hours of the night and extending my stays at the last minute. I needed some information on the area and Laura and Chevone were very helpful in giving me good advice. The staff has helped make the back and forth travel manageable. I would recommend this hotel if you want a great night's rest and some great people to help you with your stay.
"A Great Nights Rest"
08/15/15 Kenneth W
I decided to stop for the evening around 9:00 PM and had checked some nearby hotels before entering Comfort Suites. The first thing I noticed was how clean and organized everything was in the lobby. The night clerk was very nice and quickly got me checked into my suite. The room also very clean and comfortable, and was very quiet, In the early morning, I went for some breakfast and was greeted by a very nice gentleman Mr. Terry. He takes a lot of pride in his work, the buffet was spotless, and the biscuits were cooked to perfection, and a pleasant conversation we had. I don't normally write reviews, but when you find a place this good, well I just had to share. So if your looking for a great place to spend the night at a reasonable price during your travels in Georgia, the Comfort Suites is for you, and tell Mr Terry Ken says Hi.
"Awesome"
08/14/15 Caminoblue79
Hotel was very clean and staff very friendly. Laura Chambers the front desk manager was a sweetheart, hooked me up with two tickets to the Augusta Green jackets baseball game. Seats were right on third base line behind dogouts. Best Stay I had yet at a Comfort Suites. A++++++++ in my book and recommend that anyone stay here and you will not be disappointed.
"Awesome people awesome place. "
08/11/15 Brian T
Very clean hotel and rooms. People are very friendly. Especially Shameka Robinson. She went out of the way to help and took the time out of her day to make sure we were taken care of. The ac works VERY well in the rooms (which is good for a polar bear like myself).
"Here for Master's Saturday 2015"
08/11/15 Zach W Saint Simons Island, Georgia
As someone who actually works for a 5 star resort, and who has stayed at a wide array of hotels in my life I was BLOWN away at the staff and amenities that were set up for Master's week. Now I am a little biased, because I used reward points (which also shout out to them on allowing them to be used on such an important weekend). Having said that, they sat up an open bar, with great tailgating food in the breakfast/common area. Hotel was super clean, and the staff was very impressive. I realize Master's week causes the cost to be way higher, and therefor it's great they amped up their service, but all i can say is this was without a doubt the best experience I ever had at a Comfort Suites. I just hate it took me this long to write the review!
"Working trip made better by friendly faces and great service"
08/09/15 Dale B Moneta, Virginia
I was in Augusta Ga. For work which unfortunately kept getting extended from one week to eventually four weeks. Laura was extremely helpful in making changes on what seemed like a never ending trip, and always with a smile and very friendly demeanor as were Eric and Tammy. The accommodations were more than adequate and clean and the continental breakfast very good. I will continue to use this hotel for future trips to the Augusta area.