All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4410 SW 19th Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Nice!"
Love this hotel! So comfortable, lots of room, living area with extra TV. Convenient to airport. Great shower!!!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Our favorite OKC hotel"
We stay here every year for the OKC Memorial Marathon. By far the most comfortable stay we have anywhere. Super friendly staff, super clean, the beds are AMAZING. The location is perfect for us. Nice restaurants with in walking distance. Quiet and perfect place to stay. My only complaint is I wish they would have the "race breakfast" available for the marathoners like they had in the past. A complimentary banana and bagel would have been appreciated.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
KyLynn
"SLSC Spring Twister 2015"
Came to Double Tree for Southlakes Soccer Club tournament.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Reid
"Very clean!"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was amazing!
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Outstanding hotel near OKC"
Hotel was very clean and fresh. Looked recently updated. I liked the layout of the king bed suite. I was told it was converted from a Cambria. Very comfortable and convenient to the airport and downtown. Good breakfast buffet.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2015
"I would stay here again."
Our room was not ready when we arrived at 6:30pm. We were given free breakfast vouchers in return. Beautiful hotel, extra cozy beds!!!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Monica
"will be staying again"
Stay was great !! Employees were very friendly ! Great service
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Night away"
My children and I stayed one night. My children really enjoyed the room and comfort.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Jaime
"Excellent hotel"
very reasonable and the room was amazing. The bathroom was fantastic and the pool and hot tub was enjoyable. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
daniel
With the way the room was divided with the bars felt like I was in jail I personally would not stay there again Felt like it was way over rated
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
n/a
"Nice rooms"
Very nice hotel rooms were great will new back for sure. : )
family mares
"Accidentally found a gem"
Great hotel, especially for the rate. Good location. Nice, clean room. Staff very friendly and helpful. For some reason I was given a handicapped room (though I'm not) so I cannot rate a standard room. It was clean and roomy. Huge bathroom. However since it is right beside and below the housekeeping rooms it was noisy late at night and early in the morning.The breakfast was good though pricey ($9.50) since I do not eat much at breakfast but yogurt and toast. What I are was good and other people in the dining room seemed to like their food. It was a breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
AuntX5
"Quality for a Good Price"
Wonderful stay with great staff. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and value of the room that we received for the price we paid. We will definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Time away"
I came to visit family and friends. The room was really clean and nice. The bathroom had mold in the bath tub. I had a hard time getting the door key to work but other then that it was a nice stay
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
rJena
"My experience"
I've stayed at this hotel several times. I've always been pleased with hotel and staff.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
okc visitor
"Charming but not functional"
This is a cute little property. I like the decorating but the rooms are not very functional. There is no gap between the foot of the bed and the air conditioner, so anyone who sleeps on that side of the bed has to climb over to go to the bathroom at night. The sitting area is tiny, and there isn't much space to set an open bag. Folks at the front desk seemed disinterested and didn't tell us anything about breakfast, internet, or other features of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great to the highest level..."
Very relaxing... Pleasing atmosphere and will be delighted to stay again. Very clean and that's a plus for me and the family...
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
E
Great hotel. Reasonable price. Decent gym with some dumbells. Several restaurants within walling distance.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Family visit in Oklahoma"
Was in Oklahoma visiting family and stayed last night in the city. Cambria suites was the perfect choice. Very courteous staff, room was clean and very comfortable. The heated pool was a great way to end the evening. Also the free shuttle to the airport was great early in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
maureen
"Surprise..."
We had an unexpected delay, so we booked late but at the going rate. All was well until we found we didn't get a coupon for breakfast. Bummer.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Very nice hotel. Would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Virginia
"A fine mini-suite for the price"
This suite is a bargain and so convenient to both downtown OKC and to the airport! The pictures don't to it justice as the decor has the flavor of "Mad Men". Our first floor suite had soaring 10-12 foot ceilings and none of the generic artificial feeling of most chain hotels. They have incorporated many space saving features in custom furniture to be able to provide a suite atmosphere in limited square footage. Despite the minimal footprint we never felt crowded or in each other's pockets! Would recommend to friends and will certainly stay here again!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Valliesgirl
"Lighter style business travel"
I like the clean modern design of this hotel. It seems to be designed for a younger business travel set. Rooms are spacious and work-friendly. The provided airport shuttle was prompt.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Very nice hotel. Rooms were a bit on the dry side - no humidity at all makes it difficult to feel cool at night. Staff was great. Great buffet style breakfast was free for our anniversary, but food was somewhat cool and not hot. Coffee was not hot. Overall though the place was very clean and I would highly recommend it.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
James S
"Loved it!"
We absolutely loved this hotel! It was so inexpensive and incredibly nice! Not to mention the amazingly kind staff at the front desk! We will 100% be back!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Rebecka
"Not as nice as expected"
We were caught in OKC by bad weather - and were told great things about his hotel. However, we apparently got the 'Hotels.com' room - as the window was covered in bird droppings and the room was oddly configured and closest to the elevators.The 'restaurant' was a handful of tables under florescent lights - luckily there were actual restaurants nearby. Apparently this hotel caters to airline and oil field crews - and those clients come first. We were told to wait in the shuttle for the crews to arrive - to wait to load our luggage until the crews' was in, etc. Bed was comfortable and linens decent - but would not choose this place again.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Road weary
"Great visit"
We were wrapping up a vacation that took us out to Montana (Yellowstone) and South Dakota. Great trip and a wonderful way to wrap it up. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great All Around Place to Stay!"
Everything was excellent and one person outstanding. When I informed the front desk that I needed to leave for the airport at 4:30 in the morning their driver Anita, came in 30 minutes rather than having a cab take me to the airport. Hats off to Anita and the entire staff at Cambria Suites at OKC. I will be back!
4 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Joe Weiland
"Small getaway"
Nice hotel, will stay again Room was beautiful Loved the sink in the bathroom Bed comfortable
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Traci
"enjoyed our stay"
No complaints. Clean room. Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Hannah
"good location; convenient to main highways"
Our stay was very comfortable; nice rooms and hotel personnel very willing to help.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"TRIP OUT OF STATE CLOSE TO AIRPORT"
GOOD, EXCEPT FOR THE BATHROOM ELECTRICITY WAS OFF AND COULD NOT USE BATHROOM . COULD NOT BE FIXED TILL THE MORNING NOT A GOOD THING CONSIDERING WE HAD TO LEAVE AT 3:00 AM TO CATCH A PLANE.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
TH
"Way better than we expected!"
We enjoyed our stay here. We didn't expect it to be as nice as it was for the rate that we paid. The rooms were spacious and extremely clean. Every member of staff that we met were very friendly. If you stay here make sure you visit the bar. The bartender was awesome and talked to us for over an hour. Even the chef was friendly. We have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and we generally pick hotels apart. This is the only place we will stay in OKC from now on. We even looked for other Cambria locations around the country for future trips. They made a good impression on us and we can't wait to go back.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
chris
"Amazing"
Just perfect!! Every little detail from room service to the bar to the unique look of the room and the surrounding area !! We will 100% be back!!! Just amazing!!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Fusha
"Lovely place to stay"
Accommodations were fantastic, I could have easily moved in. Too bad I was just passing through. This is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed, and I have made many trips-- worldwide. There was also a great restaurant in walking distance. The value was exceptional.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Great location, clean, updated, super nice staff! Loved the hotel and will definitely come back!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Super nice place to stop and rest."
Exceptional all around. The night before I attempted to save money by staying at a so call economical hotel. It was not a bad experience but not a pleasant experience. I immediately looked for another location and found this hotel with excellent customer ratings. The price was a bit more but worth every cent and I was able to catch up on lost rest and the relaxation. I have made this hotel my choice when traveling this way again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Chief
"Never felt more at home!!!"
You all are definitely 5 stars, no doubt about it!!! It's always a pleasant stay when I come there. I would never stay anywhere else!!! Your staff is courteous, customer oriented, and willing to help. The cleanliness of your establishment is top notch, prime location for anything in OKC with plenty of dining surrounding Cambria, as well as easy access to the highway. The rooms were extremely cozy with an inviting feeling. I absolutely love having the sofa bed in the living are, it gives more options than being restricted to the bed. I could go on and on...you all are the best and hopefully I get to stay there again soon!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
newer building - incredibly nice staff but breakfast on-site is a pretty penny!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
marcia
"Nice new and clean hotel"
A nice hotel. We were pleased will all aspects of our stay
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Clark
"Nice gem of a hotel."
Room was very nice. The staff was very friendly, and cared about the clients. In today's hotel environment this is becoming a rarity.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
kb
"Cambria suites"
Very nice hotel. Would Have been nice if we didn't have to pay for breakfast. Was really only there to swim and sleep. Beds were comfortable, but room got hot easily. Other wise I really enjoyed this hotel
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Michaela
"Pretty nice, but needs sound-proofing."
Very nice hotel at a nice price. Furnishing were lovely and the room was comfortable. The only complaint I have is with the sound - proofing between rooms or perhaps a layout issue. Don't put a television on the same wall as the head of the bed in the next room. Couldn't get to sleep due to the loud TV on the other side of the wall. It was midnight! Had to move to the couch to sleep for a while. Not something I want to do when I am paying $100 for the room.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Tara
"Excellent Overnight Stay"
Excellent experience, Patrick at the desk was super! Room was very clean, the bed was the best of any hotel I have stayed in yet! Very comfortable. Did not partake of the breakfast ( $9.50 ), but looked good. The only thing I can think of to find fault with would be the size of the pool. A bit small. Other than that everything was great. Easy access to interstates, close to various restaurants, but far enough out too. Very quiet rooms too.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Russell Morgan
"Loved It!"
I purchased a business in Oklahoma City last year. I have been traveling and staying in OKC since and have been looking for the right hotel for my management team to stay in while in town. This is it! After staying at 8 hotels in the area this is the pick by far!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Phil
"Away from the big city of OKC, but not too far to"
Very impressed! Very friendly staff. We will be staying here again this year! We were treated very well and the room was more than we ever imagined! Breakfast was awesome!!!! This is a must stay hotel should be ranked #1 out of all hotels! The room was the cleanest we have ever been in! Love it! Looking forward to being here again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Brenda
"We will stay here again."
We like the way we were greeted by Shonna. She came across as a sincere, genuine person that enjoyed her job. The exercise room is nice and big and provided a variety of equipment. We really enjoyed the suite- it was nice to have two different areas (and two televisions) to hang out in within the same room.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Cross Country Trip"
Awesome all the way around. The only issue was the key card working on doors to the pool, gym etc. That was the only issue. Small in comparison to all the other fantastic things this hotel has to offer.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"No free breakfast"
My husband booked this hotel. The hotel is lovely, a bit of modern design, but we didn't know (and he didn't notice) no free breakfast. Not even free coffee. I know this is some new concept, but didn't like it. Fortunately, we could skip the $11 breakfast and get it for $6 down the street at IHOP.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
Cherry
"Perfect"
There is nothing bad to say about this hotel. We have been on a 10 day road trip with a different hotel every night. We stayed in 5 star and 2 star hotels on this trip and this was by far the best one.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014