All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
4410 SW 19th Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Nice for a night"
We were just there one night. The kids swam, the pool is small, but nice. The room was nice, two queens and a sofa in its own separate space. It was very quiet. There was not continental breakfast but the hotel does have a restraint. The neighborhood is not as nice as it was a few years ago, but still has several good eateries.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Tyler
They sneak in a $50 charge when you check in incase you charge things to the room. I was not aware of this until I saw it on my bank statement. They said once you check out the charge is removed but mine is still there.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
It was a great room friendly staff. In town for class reunion.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
dwayne
"Perfection"
Perfect!!! I don't have any complaints. The room was spacious. The hotel was well maintained and cleaned. If I could have taken the bed home with me I would have. Truly some of the best sleep I have ever had. Only suggest they serve a free breakfast to guest. The breakfast bar was $10.95.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Christina
"Very impressed"
Very nice property. No complaints at all. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
The hotel was great and the people were very helpful and professional.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Great stay, little late on check in but still a great stay
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Hotel is very nice. Only thing I didn't like was the parking. There is only one entrance into the hotel and parking is very limited to that entrance. I had to park along ways from the entrance and it likewise was raining some of the time.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good location, clean hotel"
Good location, very near the airport and surrounded by restaurants. Short drive to downtown. Good staff, friendly service and the shuttle driver Anita was very helpful.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
very nice, pool is very small, loved the room
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Excellent Hotel, friendly staff, and very clean"
This was a family get away trip, the hotel was great, the staff was friendly and always greeted us with a smile and a hello. My only problem was there was an excessive amount of chlorine in the pool and hot tub that burned our eyes and throats. I also didn't like the fact that breakfast wasn't included in our stay but overall the hotel was Excellent!!!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Best hotel in town!"
Anita is a great shuttle driver, reception gal is awesome, and I love your beds..could not be better....thanks for the discount with Hotel.com
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Kathleen
The hotel was nice,, comfortable and clean but the pool had human feces floating in it.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Comnie
"Off to Europe"
Lovely checking gal, and the shuttle driver was fantastic.....great trip.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Kathleen
Very nice clean hotel first time staying there
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Ronald
Wonderful.. Very nice hotel And lovely room
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Hannah
"Second stay... great staff and rooms"
This was our second stay on the way back from our trip from Colorado. We decided to stay again because the first stay was great. Very comfy beds, but in this room the pull out mattress was not good. (Could feel the springs) Staff was great! I really like this hotel and love that they have a ton of little things in the bathroom that you might forget at home. They want to make sure you are taken care of. :-)
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Yolanda
"Great price, great stay..."
This hotel was almost our halfway point on the way to Colorado. The beds are insanely comfortable. I took a peek at the mattress so hopefully I can get the same when I purchase a new one for my home. The staff was very friendly and ofcourse... who doesn't love the cookies. The rooms are roomy and the A/C will not disappoint. We used the weight room and it has the basics to get a decent workout. The cardio machines are great, because each has a tv screen with cable hooked up. Just remember to bring headphones to plug in. We decided to not try the breakfast.. it did not look appealing for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Yolanda
"Overnight Stay"
First time to Oklahoma City to pick up family member and we decided to stay overnight. Chose this hotel due to the brand and price and was very pleased with our stay. We will choose this hotel on any future visits.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Mechelle
Well kept, good feeling of security, friendly and helpful staff.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
VIvian
Great stay, great staff and amazing cookies.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Customer service needs work!"
We had a big mixup at check-in that was clearly the hotels fault. I won't type out the whole story. I'll just say it ended with the clerk telling me I was lucky they had a room for me. I was so shocked I couldn't even respond. The room was fine. The toilet ran all night and we were next to the pool so something was running there all night. We've stayed at this exact hotel before and didn't have any issues. But,we won't stay there again. There are plenty of other choices near the airport.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Weekend get away"
One of the best hotel experiences I've had. Room was spotless, bed very comfortable, service was great. And, you get a warm chocolate chip cookie at check in. That was a treat after a 5 hour dr
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"I got more than what I paid for."
All the staff was friendly. Special requests were promptly taken care of. Room had no smell (no perfume covering up room mustiness nor room mustiness). I'll choose Double Tree for my next hotel stay.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great place"
Couldn't have asked for a better stay.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Kelli
"Nice!"
Love this hotel! So comfortable, lots of room, living area with extra TV. Convenient to airport. Great shower!!!
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Our favorite OKC hotel"
We stay here every year for the OKC Memorial Marathon. By far the most comfortable stay we have anywhere. Super friendly staff, super clean, the beds are AMAZING. The location is perfect for us. Nice restaurants with in walking distance. Quiet and perfect place to stay. My only complaint is I wish they would have the "race breakfast" available for the marathoners like they had in the past. A complimentary banana and bagel would have been appreciated.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
KyLynn
"SLSC Spring Twister 2015"
Came to Double Tree for Southlakes Soccer Club tournament.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Reid
"Very clean!"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was amazing!
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Outstanding hotel near OKC"
Hotel was very clean and fresh. Looked recently updated. I liked the layout of the king bed suite. I was told it was converted from a Cambria. Very comfortable and convenient to the airport and downtown. Good breakfast buffet.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Perfect, everything was impeccable and the staff was gracious.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"I would stay here again."
Our room was not ready when we arrived at 6:30pm. We were given free breakfast vouchers in return. Beautiful hotel, extra cozy beds!!!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Monica
"will be staying again"
Stay was great !! Employees were very friendly ! Great service
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Night away"
My children and I stayed one night. My children really enjoyed the room and comfort.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Jaime
"Excellent hotel"
very reasonable and the room was amazing. The bathroom was fantastic and the pool and hot tub was enjoyable. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
daniel
With the way the room was divided with the bars felt like I was in jail I personally would not stay there again Felt like it was way over rated
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
n/a
"Nice rooms"
Very nice hotel rooms were great will new back for sure. : )
family mares
"Accidentally found a gem"
Great hotel, especially for the rate. Good location. Nice, clean room. Staff very friendly and helpful. For some reason I was given a handicapped room (though I'm not) so I cannot rate a standard room. It was clean and roomy. Huge bathroom. However since it is right beside and below the housekeeping rooms it was noisy late at night and early in the morning.The breakfast was good though pricey ($9.50) since I do not eat much at breakfast but yogurt and toast. What I are was good and other people in the dining room seemed to like their food. It was a breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
AuntX5
"Quality for a Good Price"
Wonderful stay with great staff. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and value of the room that we received for the price we paid. We will definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Time away"
I came to visit family and friends. The room was really clean and nice. The bathroom had mold in the bath tub. I had a hard time getting the door key to work but other then that it was a nice stay
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
rJena
"My experience"
I've stayed at this hotel several times. I've always been pleased with hotel and staff.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
okc visitor
"Charming but not functional"
This is a cute little property. I like the decorating but the rooms are not very functional. There is no gap between the foot of the bed and the air conditioner, so anyone who sleeps on that side of the bed has to climb over to go to the bathroom at night. The sitting area is tiny, and there isn't much space to set an open bag. Folks at the front desk seemed disinterested and didn't tell us anything about breakfast, internet, or other features of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great to the highest level..."
Very relaxing... Pleasing atmosphere and will be delighted to stay again. Very clean and that's a plus for me and the family...
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
E
Great hotel. Reasonable price. Decent gym with some dumbells. Several restaurants within walling distance.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Family visit in Oklahoma"
Was in Oklahoma visiting family and stayed last night in the city. Cambria suites was the perfect choice. Very courteous staff, room was clean and very comfortable. The heated pool was a great way to end the evening. Also the free shuttle to the airport was great early in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
maureen
"Surprise..."
We had an unexpected delay, so we booked late but at the going rate. All was well until we found we didn't get a coupon for breakfast. Bummer.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Very nice hotel. Would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Virginia
"A fine mini-suite for the price"
This suite is a bargain and so convenient to both downtown OKC and to the airport! The pictures don't to it justice as the decor has the flavor of "Mad Men". Our first floor suite had soaring 10-12 foot ceilings and none of the generic artificial feeling of most chain hotels. They have incorporated many space saving features in custom furniture to be able to provide a suite atmosphere in limited square footage. Despite the minimal footprint we never felt crowded or in each other's pockets! Would recommend to friends and will certainly stay here again!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Valliesgirl
"Lighter style business travel"
I like the clean modern design of this hotel. It seems to be designed for a younger business travel set. Rooms are spacious and work-friendly. The provided airport shuttle was prompt.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Very nice hotel. Rooms were a bit on the dry side - no humidity at all makes it difficult to feel cool at night. Staff was great. Great buffet style breakfast was free for our anniversary, but food was somewhat cool and not hot. Coffee was not hot. Overall though the place was very clean and I would highly recommend it.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014