All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1424 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel, good location, easy beach access"
My friend and I had a good time in Miami. We enjoyed all the activities around like shopping, biking, eating and many more.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Worked out perfect for us"
The rate was very affordable for south beach, and compared to other hotels in the area. I was able to use hotels.com rewards for one of the nights. The room was nicely renovated. I didn't care for the wood floors, as they are hard to keep clean. The location was perfect... only 1 block from ocean ave/south beach. The road was under construction so parking wasn't available except for a garage the was 1 block southeast. I left my car there for 2 days and it was only $31. The staff was very professional and friendly. No pool, no restaurant or room service, but there is a 24 diner about 2 blocks north.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
"Very nice, small hotel, 5 min to the beach :)"
This hotel was much smaller than I expected, but it's a good thing. The stuff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, bright with a view of raw of palms and despite the road works just outside the hotel was there very quiet. I have read that the hotel has been fully renovated 2 or 3 years ago, but bathroom needs more work. When I turned on shower the handle fell off. They serve continental breakfast (included in price) which you can have inside or outside (we preferred outside). The most important for my family was the closest to the beach, only 5 minutes walk.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Iwona
"Close to beach"
Nice on the outside. Very accomadating by staff but strange set up in rooms. No wash cloths in rooms, dirty looking sheets no T P in bathroom. Reasonable rates a2 or 3 at best.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
darrell
"Amazing Hotel"
Very clean room. I was staying in room 302. It had a king size bed and a couch that can also be used as a bed. Good AC and two TV. It is also located in a very convenient area. I would def stay here again.
4 night trip Apr 11, 2014
P.T
"Riviere Luv"
Very relaxing and overall awesome...perfect place to go to when the night is over.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Collins Ave is a mess!"
There are MANY art deco style hotels located on Ocean Ave, Collins Ave and Washington Ave. We arrived 04/10/14 to find Collins Ave torn up due to road construction. Getting in and out of the hotel was a mess. Until the construction has been completed, I suggest finding a hotel on Ocean Ave or Washington Ave. We had a 2 queen bed room on the 2nd floor which was perfect for 4 people. Staff was friendly and helpful. South Beach is a FUN place to experience!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014
"Great place!"
This place is great, in a perfect location for everything, everyone is friendly and its very clean! Very happy.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Decent"
Overall, it's one if the newer boutique hotels on Collins. Staff was friendly. Our room was not properly cleaned. The A/C was really loud. I expected more for the price I paid. Next time I will pay a bit more and stay in a bigger hotel with a pool.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Amazing stay!!"
Had such a great time here. Romero at the front desk was so helpful and even helped us find another location when they were full up! Great service , great location , nice rooms and south beach , for a very decent price... What more could you ask for?!
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"clean hotel, large room, close to the beach, wifi"
I got stuck in Miami when my flight was cancelled. I didn't want to go to some crappy airport-recommended hotel in outer Miami, so booked this hotel in South Beach via expedia. It's probably the most expensive hotel I've ever stayed in, but it was one of the cheaper options in South Beach that I could book via expedia that didn't have terrible reviews, and I wanted some convenience after a frustrating flight experience. I was a bit surprised when I saw the room. It was large and clean, with a queen or king sized bed, multiple rooms, a couch, a kitchenette with sink, hot-plate, microwave, coffee maker, etc. The bathroom was clean, there was a TV, and free reliable wifi. It's only a block from the beach, and a short walk from other nice areas. There's a separate entrance to an area with outside chairs etc leading to the rooms... separate from the lobby/checkin area. I kinda like this layout, it gives an extra sense of privacy. If you had a guest you wouldn't have to worry about someone trying to charge you extra as I've seen some hotels do.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"SOBEWFF"
Very expensive for the SOWFF, otherwise good.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"A Good Comprimise"
Currently undergoing renovations. Renovated rooms are clean & spacious. Small property, friendly staff but somewhat noisey location no different than other hotels you'd find along Collins Avenue. Convenient to the beach, shopping, eateries, clubs & the convention center. If you prefer a small, quaint location over the high end hi rise hotels then this is a good property. I was in town for the Miami Boat Show in need of a clean & comfortable place to shower & sleep.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
NASCAT
"Nice Hotel, will definitely stay again"
The staff was very friendly and accomodating, leading to a pleasant start in Miami Beach. The location of the hotel was perfect. Not far from the beach and not far from places to eat nor far from transportation. The rooms were nice and well maintained. We almost had everything we needed. Liked their nice little garden space outside as well. Breakfast was good too. Was well worth the money! Will definitely stay here again. :Loved the refreshing lemon water in the lobby :)
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
B
"Close to the beach and restaurants"
Parking lot is not close enough, and there's no loading area.The room is small, and I find a bug in the bathroom, but the hotel staffs are really nice and help a lot.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Hotel is recently renovated and located just one block from the beach. Breakfast is very basic. There was a very thin door between my room and the neighboring one, you can hear everything if people speak loudly next door. Staff at front desk all was very welcoming and helpful during all my stay.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"No hot water!"
Although this hotel has some positive aspects, such as location, decor and cleanliness, it was ruined by the lack of hot water. When I mentioned it to the front desk, the clerk said that sometimes you have to leave the water running for 10 or 15 minutes to get hot water! That was certainly not mentioned when I checked in! And how wasteful.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"nice, very European style!"
Nice staff, friendly, great comfy room, clean... just what we wanted for the price!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
PZ
"Nice location but could have been better"
Location wise its right in the middle of Miami Beach. Room looks smaller than in pictures. No dedicated parking, either park in a garage for $18 or park by the roadside. Room is clean.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2013
"Overpriced but pretty clean"
I think this hotel was overpriced even for the area. We paid $200 for one night (including taxes and fees) and thought the hotel was not worth the price. The room was very clean however. No central a/c and the unit was loud. The bathroom was clean and modern. Decent.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Summur
"Terrible access and parking"
good location near South Beach, but road construction on Collins and terrible parking situation makes it much less than desirable. Not really the hotels fault, but I'll find somewhere else next time.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Infested with Cockroaches"
The place have a great location and the rooms are nicely designed, BUT I will never ever come back again.We found 3 roaches in our stay. One of them was huge. We got the Deluxe suite that had the kitchen in the back and they wake us up every morning doing the dishes. One of the cleaning ladies complained to me (in a friendly manner) about having to clean after another costumer, stating that slavery has ended years ago. It made me feel very uncomfortable about getting room service in my vacations and wonder about how the hotel is paying and managing their staff. I was not a cheap stay. The owners seam very nice but honestly it is unacceptable to have bugs in a hotel.
5 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Andreina
"Great hotel near the beach"
Probably the best hotel on Collins and just 2min from the beach.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Gabriel
"Nice renovated hotel in South Beach"
Excellent location in South Beach. The room was recently fully renovated. Wifi is available at not charge
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Dany
"Just met the front desk clerk."
Hotel experienced a plumbing emergency the day of my arrival, so I was transferred to a partner hotel nearby: The Greenview. Not bad for the price... Friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Carlos
"Terrible front desk employees/great cleaning staff"
I stayed at the Riverie for my 2 day stay in Miami. Firstly when i booked through Expedia i was told i could pay when i arrived- THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR MY HOTEL STAY ONE WEEK BEFORE I GOT THERE! I arrived and was not greeted by friendly personnel. The two men who i encountered at the desk during my stay were rude and did not accommodate me in any way. The hotel told me they did not charge a resort fee but when i got there a resort fee was added when it clearly states on their website that they only charge a resort fee in December and I stated in October. The worst part about the resort fee was it was for a continental breakfast and for a beach chair you then had to drag to the beach :/ On a better note, the cleaning staff was wonderful, my mom actually loved a lady who worked there and cleaned our room. I wish i could remember her name but she was the best part of our stay! The rooms were semi spacious but there were little ants crawling around when freaked us out! A lady came in with some 409 and sprayed but im not sure what she thought that would do. Overall the room served its purpose. It was cheap and a place to sleep, shower, and get dressed. Would i stay here again...mmmm more than likely NOT. BUT i would visit to see our cleaning lady again :)
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Mrs. V
"Too noisy"
if you pay less, consider this hotel to stay. otherwise not worthted.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
zack
"Best place to stay at in south beach."
South beach is one crazy place. Recommand staying here its close to everything beach lincon rd and a good and cheap spot to eat at right around the corner
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Quan
"Reasonably satisfied"
The complex was recently renovated so everything was new and clean. I was completely satisfied with my 1 day stay. I can say anything negative about my experience. It's far from the worst that south beach has to offer.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Amazing!!!"
Great location, excellent front desk staff. Only bad thing was the parking situation, but parked on lot nearby. Definetly will come back!!!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Sammy B
I stayed from 8/30 to 9/2 with two others. I loved the location, literally in the middle of everything. We were just one block from Ocean Dr. and about a five min walk from Lincoln Rd Mall. I truly enjoyed my stay and was very satisfied. The staff were super nice and helpful. My only complaint is about the positioning of the air condition in the rooms. It was a wall unit placed on the wall next to the door with the vent facing the wall. The air did not blow towards the beds making it uncomfortably hot. Other than that the hotel was GREAT!
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
Jelisa C.
"Nice hotel - perfect location"
For the price I have not stayed in a nicer hotel in the South Beach area. The hotel was recently renovated and the rooms were comfortable, clean and cool. Perfect location between the convention center, Lincoln Rd and the beach. Extremely friendly and attentive staff made this an excellent stay. Right around the corner from one of the best sandwich shops anywhere, La Sandwicherie, the hotel was right in the heart of everything you need.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"highly recommend!"
The only complaint I have is the hallways were not air conditioned & rooms didn't have central air. They had a wall unit. I was there in southbeach in july. Great location. . I found parking in front of hotel which only cost 14 $ overnight.. meters are free from 3 am to 9 am. Very clean & you need key to get into gate to access your room. I felt very safe.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
christine
"not bad, but not the greatest"
room was bare, not enough drawers and closet space for 2 people. The location was decent, within walking distance to the beach bars and shops. The staff was very helpful and accomodating with directions and info on restaurants/nightlife
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
stef
The hotel has recently been remodeled and is clean and comfortable with mini fridge, coffee maker, toaster and microwave and dishes. Another plus is that it was very quiet. Hotel is at Collins and between 14th and 15th . Short walk to Ocean Ave, Espanola and Lincoln Rd. There is no pool or lounge area but is walking distance to the beach. No onsite parking but there is a public parking garage a block away. Only issue we had was that it seemed as though the maid was either distracted or left and forgot to come back - trash picked up and linens replaced, bed made but the dishes were not picked up and replaced. Also there was a small ant problem.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
We enjoyed our stay at the Riviere. The staff was very friendly and we were satisfied with the cleanliness of our room. The hotel is situated in the perfect spot on Collins. Steps away from the beach but far enough away that you can get a good night's sleep.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price"
Hotel was nice and clean and the staff were Great, anytime I needed something they were prompted.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Hotel stay good for a few people."
I enjoyed my stay but the essentials such as more than one garbage (the one provided was very very small) can and drawers for clothes were missing. If there was another garbage can and a dresser with drawers then the room would have been fine. It is not that spacious so i would not recommend bringing a whole bunch of people or things with you.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
"Mislead"
Before purchasing the hotel I called to see how many bedrooms there were and I was told 2. When I got there there was one bedroom with both beds. The only reason we chose this particular hotel was because of the "two separate rooms". We were very disappointed and it changed our whole mood of the trip. Also after using the dishes provided they were never cleaned, just stayed dirty in the sink. Good location but won't go back.
Trip with friends Apr 23, 2013
Kayla
"Its a hit or miss. learn the difference"
This place ranges between the 3.5-4 star area. It is Great in terms of location, it is literally around the corner from all of the action on the strip. The customer service is excellent and its pretty quiet at night. however, there were a few things that irked me. 1) Majority of the channels do not work on the television. 2) The towels were dinged. im sure they were washed but the hotel needs to replace them 3) The texture of the sheets were slightly rough Pretty much its a hit or miss. If you plan to be outside all day and just need somewhere to sleep. then this is the place for you HOWEVER, If you are the type that likes to relax in a hotel before you actually go for a night out, you may want to try someplace else.
3 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2013
Amanda-K
"Miami beach weekend"
This was the worst hotel ever in such a nice place. The noise from the air condition was so load you couldn't sleep. The bed gave me a back pain!!! They promise a queen bed and I got a double + one single. The shower without any place to put on the soap etc... I pre-paid for two nights BUT LEFT after the first night. DO NOT STEP THERE... should be 1 star hotel...
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Jo
"Riviere review"
Location was superb. Room was comfortable. Bathroom was adequate. Room overall was spacious. I would only suggest cleaning the blankets on the bed more regularly and also using a cleaner in the shower that better controlled the mold in the nooks and crannies. Room door was keyed instead of electronically carded. Wi-Fi was adequate.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Small, clean hotel. Great location on Collins Ave but room off street so pretty quiet at night. All kinds of restaurants, bars within walking distance. No parking at all, but garage one block away was $20 for 24 hours. Also shower very small, somewhat awkward.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2013
"Very close to beach and Lincoln Mall Avenue"
Really happy with the location. Clerk at reception was great.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"Great stay, Great time"
The hotel was nice. If your looking to get near all the action in Miami, the hotel is located in the perfect area of South Beach
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
I don't have a bad thing to say about this hotel. The staff was great and the room was very clean. Would definitely stay there again!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2013
Samantha
"Not too shabby..."
Television channels were all snowy. The maintenance person could nit fix the problem. The water in the shower was cold, never got hot enough to step into the water. Basically, showered in the stall without stepping into the water. Quiet and clean room, good neighborhood, poor service. Room had a kitchenette, much appreciated.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2013
Andrea
"If you blink you'll miss it"
Hotel is easy to miss at night so just know where you're going and then make sure to find parking. Room was spacious and comfortable. Newly renovated hotel which still smells of fresh paint. Hot water took forever and nearly gave it up for lost. No amenities to speak of. Overall this is one of many fine options on Collins Ave.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2013
"great value"
recently renovated and very good value for south beach. comfortable details like kitchenette and exterior sitting areas. no parking or any kind of food at the hotel, but everything is a close walk away. on SoBe you can pay $200 easily for a dump, so this pleasant hotel is trying hard to be better and succeeding. the walls are a little thin so you can hear other guests from time to time...and my husband found the bed uncomfortable, though i thought it was fine. recommended!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2013
Vera
Bathroom is a little small and bottom floor can be noisy but the beds are great and very nice personel.
3 night family trip Jan 18, 2013