All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
1004 Padre Blvd., South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"False advertisement."
Small solo getaway. Enjoyed the cleanliness of the room and loved the cable choices of channels. Outside the room was hot. The hallways were extremely hot and muggy. They advertised on their website a bar and lounge but they don't have one. That was why I actually booked it so I would not have to leave the hotel. That was a huge disappointment. False advertisement is extremely misleading. Not sure if I would book it again for that reason.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2015
"J"
Everything was nice the room was pretty big compared to other hotels. They only thing we didn't like was the smell of the towels, they smelled weird other than that it was nice.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Very Disappointed!"
We were really suprised that the customer service was so bad. We asked for towels they never gave them to us. We went down to ask again and they sent us to look for cleaning personnel. They didnt clean our room and we were there two nights. Then i forgot some vitamins in room fridge i called and asked them to look for it and call me so i could send someone to pick it up and no one EVER called me back....So disappointed in this Hotel...
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"We would stay here again!"
We were pleasantly surprised by the size and cleanliness of the room. The staff were very helpful and considerate. We liked the location too!
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Theresa
We loved the stay and we will do it again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Edward G.
I loved my family had great time.Good pool close to beach will be back thanks so much.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
anthony
Very friendly staff. Awesome place, will stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Manuel
"ROACHES"
The hotel was nice, beds were comfortable...BUT THERE WERE ROACHES and management did nothing when notified. It took an email to get feed back from the hotel. After that a discount was offered.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Diana
"It was good"
It is a great location but it feels like they are in the process of remodeling even though I dont think that is the case. The hallways are a bit odd with oddly placed mirrors and ceiling tiles that need replacing but it is worth it for the price. The pool isnt very inviting but it's doable. The wifi was down the whole time even though they mentioned free wifi. But the room and bathroom was clean, huge, had a great view of the bay and causeway and a super comfy bed. The staff was friendly. And it was great to have a parking garage. Close enough to walk to shops and cafes. I'd book again for the nice price.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Please read and save yourself from a horrible expe"
The room was very spacious and comfortable. My stay was going great until the "blonde" lady from the front desk called at 10.40am with an extremely rude tone to threaten us with charging us an extra night at the most expensive rate for the weekend if we didn't leave the room in 5 minutes. However, I had talked since 9am with the manager and had accommodated a late check out at noon. She got upset when I told her that even if I hadn't requested the late check out, I still had 20 minutes until regular check out which is at 11am. She replied by saying "well it's your choice ma'am I am giving you 5 minutes or you will be charged an extra night". When I mentioned I had talked to the manager she rudely hung up. At 11.45 she called once again telling me you have 5 minutes or we will charge you. Needless to say, she completely ruined our stay. Neither me nor any of my friends would ever stay in this place again. The bad customer service ruins the comfort of the room. I have never felt so unwanted in a place I had paid for.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Decided to stay at spi last minute, hesitated when I read previous reviews, surprised it was really good :)
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Silvia
We had a great time...there was only a small problem with the shower the water pressure was so low...
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
eduardo
"Terrible experience!"
Terrible: no shampoo in the room, front desk ask guest to pick up yourself, because they don't have staff to do it! no coffee machine in the room; one lamp was broken, had a blood stained on top of sheets.... Staff was not friendly!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Jane
"Very nice!!"
It's was comfy!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
José
As we walked into the hotel the lobby was not clean at all, hotel was under some kind of remodeling, there was sand everywhere, dead bugs, elevator was dirty, handles sticky. Smell badly. I would not stay there again. And definitely the price that we paid for this hotel was way to much than deserved. We paid less for downtown San Antonio including breakfast.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
The only thing is that no breakfast. But the staff very friendly
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Hien
Worthy of returning to you - keep up the good work!
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Jorge C.
"Overall ok"
Overall, ok. One of the elevators was out of service, they were having technical problems that made the check-in process take longer, and there was a bad smell in the hallway (luckily, not in the rooms). Staff was not overly friendly, they looked very worn out, tired or annoyed because they were at full capacity, which tells me they aren't used to being full. The location of the hotel is awesome, it's walking distance to many eateries, but I think you'd have to drive to the beach.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Isai
"It was ok. Close to the beach-that was good."
The room was nice and clean. The towels are hotel thin. No luggage rack in the closet. No shampoo or conditioner provided.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Satified"
It was a nice place
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Yvonne
"Family trip"
Bad thing beach is blocks away
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Awesome"
Hotel was clean and staff was wonderful
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Andy
"Vacation"
Great experience
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Every was excellent except they don't offer "free breakfast"
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
blanca
"Short Visit"
My family and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. This hotel has friendly staff who were always available when i had questions!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
Quick little get away
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Really enjoyed my stay, the staff was courteous and very nice. The room was gorgeous and very clean! I would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Sayea
"Spacious, clean, good for family stay."
Very roomy suites, comfy bed, very good for a quick family getaway. Just used it to sleep so can't really rate it based on anything else.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Hector
"It was Fine"
the room was fime, but the maid didnt clean the next day, Towels was wet and with sand...but anything else was just fine.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Maria deJesus
This was a very nice hotel, however the sand in the water makes it really hard to brush your teeth and take showers.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Alishia
it was ok..not what i thought it would be. When you think of Sunchase you think of something more glamorous from years ago when it was considered a top hotel to stay in.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Came in late, Brian at the front desk was helpful and made us feel welcomed.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
bobby
"Valentines day"
Breakfast and dinner restaurants were closed
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel, stifflers about towels."
Room was clean, bed was comfy, view of the bay was slightly obstructed by a shop across the street, recommend asking for 4th floor bay view. Only negatives were it took a little bit longer than usual to check in, which is to be expected on Valentine's day. Also they made us bring the dirty towels down to them to "exchange" for clean ones. This coupled with the fact that there is no telephone in the room to reach the front desk made for a very frustrating shower the morning we were trying to leave to get to brunch on time and she had to walk downstairs, ask for towels, be told it was an exchange only, walk back upstairs, luckily we still had towels in the room as we had used some out by the pool and there is a towel drop out there so I have no idea what we were to do if we had dropped all our towels out in the towel drop. Other than that snafu, everything was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Misty
Nice large room with high ceiling. Tile hallway was noisy and just painted and smell was strong, but not in the room. (Other hallway was carpeted.) No blackout curtains!
Ed
"Beware!! Ruined our family outing!!"
Be very careful! We woke up to BOTH our truck and boat being towed! Apparently all the parking along both sides of the hotel are actually for the condos BEHIND them. We specifically asked the front desk where they would recommend we park since we had a boat in tow and her reply was, "anywhere in the back", so we did just that. Both the hotel and condos have the same name, "Sunchase". One was Sunchase hotel and the other was Sunchase IV! The parking signs are totally misleading for the average guest to distinguish one from the other. The hotel manager at the time was so unprofessional and even admitted that they often have issues with cars being towed. Their lack of attention to this matter is very negligent on their behalf. No apologies, not a care in the world for what we experienced. They lack some serious training in hospitality and customer service. They not only cost us $365 but the way they went about handling the situation was very discerning. Never ever again!!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Marissa
It was awesome will certainly do it againit was raining but the pool made up for it my girls loved it and I will certainly go back it was the best vacation ever and if I do come back I will come back to this hotel that's how good it was the workers that were awesome the service there was awesome the pool was great I give it 5 stars
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
In town visiting family. Decided to take the kids to visit the Island. Rooms were nice and clean. Bed was comfortable. Enjoyed the pool area. Too bad no breakfast.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Olivia
"I enjoyed the stay"
From the time we walked in to the time we walked out we were treated with such respect and everyone was very courteous. I would definitely stay there again. I loved the fact that the room was a good size not to mention the size of the shower (extremely huge) so without a doubt I recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Albert
"Never book again"
Horrible ..disliked it ..they were rude & we were all in one room
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Labor Day weekend"
I would not consider this hotel a 3 star hotel. The front desk staff was awesome we had a speedy check-in and the lady was so pleasant. The room was okay we got I'm and the ac was out but they changed it out right away which was great cause I didn't want to haul all my bags to another room. The beds were very hard and the water pressure in the shower was not the best. The hotel it self needs some renovation and none of the restaurants were open! Parking was good and the walk to the beach wasn't so bad we had to cross over the back and walk through comfort suites beach access. I wouldn't stay here again for the rate it was this past weekend!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Over all it was a good experience. Though I was shocked that they didn't offer any sort of breakfast. I have be to hotels that charge 75 dollars a night and even the serve breakfast. That is my only complaint.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
The first room we were assigned smelled musty and was stuffy. They switched our room and the second one was much nicer. We went out to dinner and two hours later we returned and our key didn't work. We went down tho the lobby and found out the room had been double booked. They gave us a third room and finally we were able to relax. Other than the mix up and musky smell from the other rooms, our stay was good.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Bathroom"
At the bathroom didn't have shampoo and conditioner.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Maritza Martinez
"Missing sofa bed"
My only complaint is that I reserved a room with two queen sized beds and a sofa bed but once I arrived they had none available. We had to make due with two queens.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
wish they served breakfast
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Too scarce"
Rooms were lovely, staff was friendly enough. We were promised continental breakfast which we were told would not happen upon arrival. When I told the manager that breakfast was offered he said expedia would promise anything to get a reservation. Coffee machine did not have a filter so we could not get coffee in the morning. We were also disappointed to find that check out was at 11 And not at 2 like we had been promised
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
susie
"Nice hotel!!"
Everything was amazing... very comfortable... great location... friendly staff
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Sara
"walking distance to beach and shops."
comfortable and clean rooms. walking distance to the beach but not beach front. staff seemed pleasant although I had no reason to really deal with them besides checking in. the rooms are much nicer than the hotel's exterior. i think it could be more affordable however.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Great bed and bedding. Loved the large walk in shower, big enough for 4 or 5 people. Not on the water but just a block away from the surf and a couple blocks from bay waters. Pool is quaint with a tropical feel. Late check in was quick and easy.
shane