All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
1004 Padre Blvd., South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Watch out for the extra fees"
They charged me $300 cash deposit plus $25 for a wristband that had absolutely no benefit for wearing it and $20 for parking. Some of the staff are rude.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
Maria
Had an excellent stay. Front desk personnel very sweet and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Mari
"Great !! Beds are so comfortable !!"
Everything was great and near the bridge next to Denny's ;) the room was really nice the shower was huge like 6 people could fit at the same time ..TV was nice.. The view could have been better
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Stephany
There was no running water in the bar/sink area. Bathroom had water. large room but I wouldn't call it a suite.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
navy Vet
"Clean hotel and helpful staff"
Hotel was easy to find, but parking area was not well marked. Staff was very helpful. Room was clean but had a few minor inconveniences (shower control for hot/cold water was reversed) and bathroom door knob was difficult to operate (lock/unlock).
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Kyle
"n/a"
n/a was disappointed completely!!! don't think I will stay there again!!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Did the Job"
It was clean and comfy wood accents. Not bad at all
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"To much of a party Hotel"
I spent 3 nights at this Hotel with my family, the rooms was really good, big rooms and comfterble beds. But it was to much of a party hotel, in the pool area were they playing loud " light techno " from 10 am to 10 pm, and the other guests were around 18 years old and party all the time. I couldn't sleep At all first night. Never again with kids.. There is a sign outside the hotel as well saying they have massage and spa, they have closed for over 4 month ago, take away the sign do..,
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Karin
"Comfortable Stay"
We stayed one night in one of the larger (2 King Bed) room in this hotel. Checking process was quick and the rooms were surprisingly big and clean. Having McDonalds and Dennys in either side made the eating part easy. The beach was also 2 blocks away hence nothing much to complain about. We wanted one extra hour for check out and was easily accepted. Overall good stay and recommended.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Nice suites, not close to the beach"
Very large double king beds with queen sofa sleeper. The room is very big! We could see the fireworks over the bay from our side room window. The room had a huge walk in shower, but no bath tub. The room has a small microwave and a small refrigerator, but you could not set the refrigerator to cold temperatures. The room had two large closets and 4 dresser drawers to keep your clothes in. No laundry facilities on site. Nice flat screen tv on a turn table.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
The refrigerator in the room was not working properly. I am on diabetes medication that has to be refrigerated, so this turned out to be a big disappointment. When I complained the refrigerator was not working I was told that was as cold as it gets that it was actually a cooler not a refrigerator. It does cool meds food etc. The towels and toilet paper was not supplied as needed when room was cleaned, we always had to go downstairs to get needed supplies that were not automatically replenished as we thought would be. we had looked forward to ending the day in the hot tub that was not hot. We were told the hot tub was not a hot tub, it was a whirlpool that doesn't get hot. after talking to several other staff folk on different days, we learned they had not turned on the heat. When they did turn it on it functioned as a tub should and we enjoyed it. The next day it was not on and we asked if they'd turn it on.....again we were told it was a whirlpool and it does not get hot. I told the lady at the desk that we were told that before and it turned out not to be true. She said that's what she was told to tell anyone who asked. She said she did not know anything about it and she didn't know how to turn it on. She said she would call someone and ask about it. She later came out with the phone in hand looking for the unit to turn the hot tub heater on. I had to show it to her and she turned it on while getting instructions from whoever was on the other end.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
BJ
"Great location, clean room, small quirks"
I enjoyed the hotel for the price. The room was enormous. My small complaints were these: I had to teach myself how to "trick" the remote control air conditioner so that it would turn on. Once I figured it out, it worked great. We stayed 4 nights, and housekeeping would not replace small things like shampoo, coffee, and coffee cups. The guest computer was from 1993, and the printer did not work. Otherwise, a nice little hotel with friendly people.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Lots of room"
Alot of room in the 2 king and 1 sofa bed suite. Hotel house keeping did a good job cleaning and re stocking the room. Disappointing side- couldn't access the beach from the Suites. There are Sunchase condos right in front but its gated and Suite guests can not access the beach. You must access the beach thru the pubic access which is two blocks away and parking can be difficult.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"No Beach Access"
I didn't liked the Hotel at all, it has no beach access, no WiFi in rooms, not a good option in General
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"VERY NICE HOTEL"
VERY NICE HOTEL, I WILL STAY AGAIN. THE ONLY THING IS THAT THE HOTEL DOES NOT HAVE PRIVATE BEACH... YOU HAVE TO WALK OR USE YOUR CAR.... THE BEACH IS RELLY CLOSE.... ABOUT 5 BLOCKS, BUT ITS A PUBLIC BEACH.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
SYLVIA
"Comfort"
It was excellent. I reserved a room with double beds w/sofabed included. It was so spacious and clean. The staff was friendly. The only problem I had was the water pressure from the shower head. The beds were very comfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2013
Celest
Love the bed! It was like sleeping on clouds, great service and acomodations :)
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
Ly
Check in was quick and efficient. The guy at the counter was pleasant and helpful. A huge plus is the covered parking which I found awesome considering how quickly your car heats up horribly down here. The room wasn't too far off from the elevator and it was HUGE. The shower was huge as well which was awesome. I did notice a little wear and tear in the bathroom but it's what you expect from the usage of a room for many years. It was still very nice looking and the place was very clean and fresh when we got there. The hotel lobby has many huge windows so it's a bit warm in those areas, but you can't expect too much to be done about that, it's the same thing that happens to a car because of its many windows. This did not bother me because the room was very cold and were I spent all my time. The air condition worked great and the bed was extremely comfy. I liked all the furnishings they were modern and seemed expensive. The kitchenette was also a plus, very cute with granite. My only complaint was the mini fridge hardly cooled which is the reason for the 4 stars instead of five. I like my alcohol nice and cool but the fridge didn't help much. Other than that this hotel stay was awesome and I would come back.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
abby
"Friendly & Huge Rooms"
Lots of space in rooms but this hotel is truly in need of maintenance - painting, new carpet, new linen etc. They have no on-site food, not even vending machines & are not directly on the beach. Everything is very old, & they only have wifi in the lobby. No massages, no gift stores, no food. But a pleasant & responsive staff. The pool was nice & Denny's is very close. It's not the worst.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2013
it was good. expected a little more prestige. but over all ok. i will not elect to stay a second time.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Arturo
It was a very nice hotel and the staff was great, I will be staying there again. My Room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. I Liked the garage parking, nice not to have to get into a hot car. I was very happy staying there and would recommend it to my friends and family.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2013
N. Guest
"great place"
We totally loved staying here! We would stay here again next tome we come. Location is great view is great
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
Dina
"nice hotel"
it should have acces to the suchase beach front condos
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Nice Large room! Great for large families."
Hotel room was spacious, layout is weird since it used to be a mall. No towels provided at pool, any refills on toiletry items, including toilet paper, u have to ask for it, if you find someone at the front desk. Room was very large and nice and cold, not close to the beach, but close to restraurants. Make sure u ask for a remodeled room, that is what I got. Not bad, they just need to work on housekeeping.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
luifgar
"Decent Hotel"
Hotel overall was pretty good. We were worried because we were on the 4th floor and heard bad things because the bar was on that floor and previous guests complained about the music we had no problems but we were also at the opposite end of the floor from the bar. The only down side would be the pillows we had four guests and the hotel said the rooms come standard with four pillows for every room but when requested extra pillows they refused additional pillows because they didn't have any more. All being said the location was nice and the hotel was good.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Loved it. Will definitely come back
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Elisa
"AWKWARD but good"
Went to South Padre for a couple of days with the family and wanted a comfortable hotel without the usual problems of being in a beach community. Overall, the hotel was pleasing. It is a very quirky hotel. First of all, when you drive up, you may not be sure you are at the right place and it is not clearly marked. The hotel lobby is ok, but the location seems kind of desserted. Keep in mind, I went on a Sunday in July, so not a high traffic time for a beach area. After checking in, took the elevator to the room which was on the 4th floor. Get to the floor and the AC is turned off. There is a club on the floor, but since it is closed the first thing you are greeted with is an extremely hot hallway. After going further down the hall, things cool off. The rooms are HUGE! I was very pleased with the size of the room and the view of the bay. The room was very well done, may need some updating, but not outdated. The great thing about South padre being about a 1/2 mile wide is that you are close to the beach. I was able to walk to the beach in less than 5 minutes. If you go at the right time, you could probably drive and park if you wanted. Overall, the staff was OK, not good, not bad. Had a problem getting extra linens and was told they didn't have any extras. I always rate beach hotels a little different, because of the area. If this hotel was in NYC, my rating would be much lower. However, this hotel is better than many of the beach hotels around the area.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
JP
"Very good location"
The air conditioned made a lot of noise and sometimes it did not work well and also the two lamps next to the bed did not work
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Pedro Infante
"loved it!"
Hotel was better than I expected! The rooms are huge! I will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"Nice hotel comfortable beds and close to beach"
had a great time..the hot jacuzzi was awesome.. 4th floor bar..good rum coladas
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Marty
"close to all must-see sights"
We loved staying at this hotel and had a great time! It was close to all nice sights and stores, so nice to go walking in the evening. We did not like the fact that it does not have easy access to the beach, so not easy to go walking to the beach. Water presure was a bit low and it would be perfect if the rooms had a stove and a refrigerator, as well as breakfat included...
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Huge Clean room"
GOOD: Room is HUGE and clean. Bed is large, clean and comfortable. Good location right next to Denny's and McDonald's. Price appropriately for the location. BAD: WI-FI is soo slow you can't even connect to the internet, so don't expect to use it. Pool is smaller than the picture. Refrigerator is luke warm. Last morning there, the shower wasn't working.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Great room, easy checkin/out, helpful staff"
The hotel room surprisingly was bigger than my living room and kitchen combined back home. About the size of a nice studio apartment. Staff was super helpful with all of our questions (fastest way to the beach? Can I check in early? Etc..)
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Strange Place, Good Price"
It's an old mall. Super strange layout. No beach access. Huge room, great for our family of four. I would recommend this place with lots of disclaimers. But I probably wouldn't book is here again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
SJ
open access to the beach by the hotel and condominiums. and not have to go to the public beach access.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Bad customer service. Not as advertised."
I needed a room with wi fi so that I could work while we had some down time in the room. They advertised complimentary wi fi in all rooms, but it did not exist. I had to work for hours each day down in the lobby instead of in the comfort of my room. I was told every day that the manager would speak to me about it, but she never contacted me. I have called twice since our trip and have been told again that she will contact me, but three weeks later, still nothing. Also, there is no way to get to the beach from this hotel. You have to drive. Lots of deceipt. Very disappointed. Bar was closed every day, Restaurant was closed every day...basically, NO AMENITIES.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Nice location"
Clean
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Ali
"lame pool, no direct beach access"
This is the old sunchase mall so you don't have direct access to the beach; and although Sunchase IV is right behind these suites, they will not give you access to the beach through those condos, you have to walk a few blocks down padre blvd. TOTALLY lame... and the pool is on the bay side and tiny... also lame.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"I do not recommend"
The staff were very nice and professional, but that was about the only thing good about this place. The A/C was off everywhere in the hotel, except the rooms. The carpet in the room was wet and sticky, and the WIFI was down the entire week we were there. Also, the pool was dirty and the jacuzzi was not warm at all. Overall this was not a pleasant trip because of this hotel.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Friendly staff and spacious rooms"
Staff was excellent and very welcoming!! The room was fabulously set up and very spacious. Loved the covered parking on a warm day.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
Marissa
were very courteous. The room over exceeded my expectations.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
Large room and huge shower. Denny's next door for 24 hr. meals. Not on the beach, but close to everything you would want on Padre.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
TexicanRGV
Awesome service, large rooms, great deal..nice pool and bar next to it, had fun
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Jesse
"very convenient"
I stayed with my boyfriend during springbreak. My room was perfect, perfect location. It was clean, the ac was working fine, the restroom was big, loved it. I am definitely going to book again for next spring break.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
"poor service"
Bar with loud music on same floor as rooms. Poor design
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
Dannie
I did not enjoy my stay because the hotel was supposed to have a heated pool and it was never heated. I did not have access to the Internet in my room and I was offered a Denny's voucher to make up for no Internet access but never received it.
3 night trip Dec 25, 2012
"Pleasant Stay"
Overall, I liked the look and feel of the hotel. it was clean and the staff were very accommodating. Only a few minor criticisms. Parking was somewhat limited. they have an additional floor of parking but it was roped it off because it was the off season. one of the knobs on the A/C unit was missing. we couldn't use the fridge because the knob was missing. After booking for 2 nights, we ended up extending our stay another 2 nights. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
Kat
I was expecting so much more from this small mall converted to hotel. The location, cost, and the actual room was excellent. The problem is that the hotel felt like it was abandoned. The air conditioning was off in all areas of the hotel except the actual hotel rooms. No music. No staff other than front desk. There was graffiti on the elevator walls. There was no place to order food or drinks within the hotel even though there was announcements of a restaurant and club. The place was too quiet. Gave us the creeps. If you are looking to hide and sleep all day long for a reasonable price, this is the place for you.
Family trip Sep 25, 2012
"no jacuzzi, otherwise pretty good"
This hotel is pretty nice and nicely situated. Not on the beach, but close to restaurants and could walk there at night. Room is very spacious and nicely decorated. Everything seemed clean except for the carpet. It's very dirty and needs to be cleaned. Also, they advertise a jacuzzi and there's even a sign up, but there is no hot water to the jacuzzi. I think with a little maintenace it could be a real nice hotel, but the way it is, it's just acceptable.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
Rooms are large, Restrooms are large, centrally located. Cons are no access to beach, cabinetry almost seems unfinished.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012