All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1130 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The staff were good but the room was small and uncomfortable...
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Average"
This is my second stay in this hotel. I really liked it the first time, but I was disappointed this time. The overall maintenance has gone down. Shower was not working. When called, somebody came immediately to fix. But nextday it dint work again. Its in a awawesome neighbourhood close to everything in south beach. But otherwise stay was average.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Rashmi
Hotel location was perfect however the pictures on website makes the suite appear extremely larger than it actually is. Bed was hard and uncomfortable, carpet was filthy both in the room and hallways. Just wasn't a comfortable stay
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Not bad for the location.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Great place to stay for the money. Shower pressure could be improved tremendously. Close to all the hot spots and beach…..
4 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
Loco
"Only benefit is the location. THAT'S IT!!"
We went on a couples trip and our friends had no hot water the entire stay and we had no hot water one night. They couldn't move us bc the hotel was booked and kept saying they would send maintenance and they finally did the last night (late). We asked for a portion of the room cost back for the one room and they stated it would be processed Monday. When we were there they kept saying we had to wait on the manager in regards to getting a refund but she was NEVER there. I called the manager (which they said do if the refund wasn't given on Monday) today, Thursday June 12, and surprise! she isn't there and apparently is on vacation for 2 weeks. Today is the 4th day since the refund was "processed" and still no refund. I spoke with a front desk agent and she says it takes 48 hours. We are currently on 72 + hrs. I will never stay here again nor will I recommend it. Who wants to come to the beach and not be able to clean themselves when they return to their room???
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
traveler
""Great Location""
Overall, you get what you pay for. The staff was friendly and polite. The Valet service is terrible, takes more than 45 minutes to get your car. The room we stayed in was in very poor condition. The mattress was stained, sheets didn't fit the bed, very cheap platform bed, squeaked every time we tossed and turned. The hotel is very loud as in you can hear people in the rooms next to you, the halls and outside the building. The windows are very old and not sealed properly. We had to unscrew light bulbs so the ceiling fan would work without the light. The A/C never cooled the room down, probably due to the age and efficiency of the hotel it's self. They have no ice on site, this was the first hotel I have stayed at that didn't have an ice machine. The location is great if you want to be next to Ocean Drive and South Beach as it is located on Collins and 11th.
3 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Fun in the sun
"South Beach Hotel"
The location is perfect. The rooms are nice. Ours had the mini kitchen but we didn't get a chance to use it much because it was a business trip. The room was small but clean and comfortable. I didn't like the wood frame around the mattresses because I kept hitting my shins with them but other than that no complaints.
6 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Texas Guy
"Close to everything"
When we arrived the lady at the front had to search to find the remote after taking others from rooms none worked. No big deal just didn't want to be charged for it. The mattress was thinner than sliced bread. I had back problems for days. They do not really clean the rooms just take the washcloths and make the bed. One day I had to call & ask them to replace the washcloths they took. The person I spoke to forgot when I went to the front desk to ask again 45 minutes later. The toilet had a large hole in the back of it. You had to get up to flush otherwise the water would catch your behind. It happened to my husband 1st and he was not happy. Had to use a towel for the floor and seat from all the water. The carpet in the hall is gross CSI would have a field day with all the stains. The last night the building was shaking so much it felt like a train was running through it. They tried to say it was the construction but as another customer and I were explaining the shaking happened a few more times with no construction going on outside.
Other trip May 25, 2014
T.L.Thomas
"Only thing I like was it was close to the beach ,"
It was close to beach, great location! Terrible rooms and deft needs a update
Other trip May 20, 2014
"What a bad hotel"
First time see a hotel can be so dirty, and the front desk is so hostility . And the bus to airport is not what they said free. Just free from airport to hotel. If u want go airport , bus is not free and not convent
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
"Great Bday Getaway"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. It wasn't far at all from all the fun but far enough to get a peaceful night sleep. The suite was a perfect size and the extra futon is so convenient. It was well kept and very clean. Water pressure wasn't great and there wasn't an ice machine but those were very minor things compared to the great time we had. I would definitely stay again.
4 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
Jasmine Cruz
"Family trip"
Did not like it at all. Old, room had strange smell, not clean. On Saturday toilet was not working and there was nobody to fix it, so we had to move to another room. It's a dump.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Perfect location and clean!"
Everything was great! Everything was very clean and the room was spacious. The staff was great and extremely helpful whenever we needed anything! Would definitely recommend this hotel!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Disappointment!"
Pictures on website are very deceiving. The beds are very uncomfortable and the rooms are crowded.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Overall its good, try to get parking deals"
Overall its good, try to get parking deals .. try to get some parking vendors near to you and make a deal and charge less price to the hotel customers Need better bath tubs
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Prasanth
"Such a dump had to switch hotels halfway through"
Place was a second rate motel with no amenities what so ever, luckily we were able to switch to a different property half way through stay
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice hotel but limited amenities"
No Kleenex, short on toilet paper, but plenty of towels. Staff was very nice and accommodating and knowledgeable about the area.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
BJ
"Very pleased with our choice"
Overall the hotel was great. We did have a mis communication with our pick up time from the airport and ended up having to pay for a taxi but oh well. When we walked in the front door it smelt clean and looked very nice and modern. Once we got into our room it also smelt very clean. It looked just like the photos online. Very spacious and comfortable. We got the bigger room even though it was just the two of us since the extra space would be nice for being there a week. We loved the big walk in closet that the room had. We where literally one block from the ocean! So perfect. We'd stay there again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Suri
"bad hotel, good location"
noisy, stale coffee in a vender type machine, no ice...had to go buy a bag of ice for a few drinks, alley under A/C was smoker's paradise...A/C sucked up all their smoke into the room, views out two windows were the side of buildings less than ten feet away, staff was not friendly, needed paint, toilet was stained, shower curtain was stained, very bright light out one window that was hard to block, smoke detector chirped at three AM, I guess it needed a new battery, sheets were old, floor was sticky, bed sagged...need I go on?
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to everything within walking"
My only problem with tis hotel is that the bathroom needs some attention. Remodeling is what I prefer
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Sommer
"Decent hotel for a spring break trip with friends."
Hotel staff is very friendly. The rooms are renovated and were probably quite nice a couple years ago; however, they have not been maintained too well. There were water stains on the walls and ceiling from pipes, screws that had been ripped out of the wall, holes in the wall where the TV used to be in the master bedroom, and the water was either extremely hot or cold with no in-between. The pictures online led me to believe this was going to be a pretty nice hotel, but I was disappointed with the room. The hotel staff was incredibly nice, and they let us check in two hours early. I would recommend this place if you are going with a group of friends for some fun, but if you're traveling with a significant other I would recommend elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great place to stay with perfect location"
I really loved the staff and they made our trip very enjoyable
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Another Great Stay!"
This was my second time staying here. I always have a great experience. I did have an issue with the room the first day (plumbing issue) but the guy at the front desk was able to switch our room. The hotel is in the middle of everything (shopping, restaurants, beach etc.) and their front desk staff is great!!!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
kira
"STAY AWAY!"
1) I was promised a free shuttle from the airport at 3:00 PM. When it didn't arrive at the designated pick-up spot by 3:15, I called to check its status. The receptionist told me I was told 3:00 in error, that I would have to wait until 4:30. They finally agreed to reimburse me for a taxi to the hotel. After I arrived, they would only pay for 3/4 of the price of the taxi, saying I was overcharged. 2) Upon entering room, I notice it is dirty and dark! The floors weren't vacuumed. There was a layer of dust blanketing the entire room, as though it had not been dusted in literally months! Even turning on every light in the place left me in the dark. I open the shades for some natural light, only to find that the two windows look out at the windows of a neighboring building a mere few feet away. 3) There are exactly two types of showers, both of which come in the form of a trickle of water pressure: HOT and COLD--nothing in between. 4) "Housekeeping": it's limited to merely two things: making the bed and emptying the trash--nothing else! 5) The glasses in the cupboard were FILTHY! 6) NOISE!!! The garbage truck arrives EVERY morning at precisely 7:45 AM. When it arrives it bangs and slams dumpsters relentlessly for a solid ten minutes. There was constant banging and stomping from the people in the suite above me. 7) The Bed: I was guaranteed a Queen-Sized bed. I got a double. 8) Street Bums: Actual hobos sleep on the chairs at the tables at the main entrance.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Heard noise all night long. There was no insulation in the walls and you could see light all around the door to the outside so you could hear everything in the hall. The bed was supposed to be a queen but was even smaller than a double. The towels were torn. Had to be moved from the original assigned room as the deadbolt wouldn't work. There wasn't even a peep hole in the door to see who might be at the door. There were only a couple of hangers in the room and no dresser. The room wasn't even cleaned the last day.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
cdnone2
"Great location average hotel for the price it's fi"
Location is good we only sleep in room so it's fine, better than $400+ a night just to sleep, I'd stay there again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
It was a great pleasure to stay at this Hotel.The hotel is near to ocean.The room was cozy.Perfect location.We will definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Elvira
"good"
had a great time the best because it was not far from the beach
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
marquis
"The rooms make it"
He hotel doesn't look like much on the outside (just like the ones around it) but the decked out, spacious room made it worth it! Plenty of space, two beds, full kitchen... Only negative would be the small/badly outdated bathroom. But again.... It's a great location and clean, big room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
S
Proximity to the beach is all this hotel has going for it. Parking was a mess. Couldn't even figure out where the valet was.You can hear everything going on in the alley next the building and the hallway. No ramps or elevators if you have heavy luggage.. although it's just one flight of stairs to go up.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Location"
Did not have a car. Could walk to everything. Hotel just Ok, Bathroom needs some updating. Choose it for location and price. Staff very friendly to us.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Decent Hotel-Centrally located"
Location was great. Size of room was great. Only dissapointment was the carpet in both halls and room were very dirty an stained. Definitely needs an update.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"You pay what you get"
Its a nice hotel, clean, good 24/7 service, free coffee 24/7 (theres a self service machine), you do see some details like the fixed curtains that cover the view or the sunlight but for the price, you get a clean spacious room with a kitchenette and silverware, glasses ect. it is worth the stay, plus you are walking distance from ocean drive
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Jose
"seriously disappointed"
Bathrooms very dirty. Water cold w temporary scalding water. Coffee pot but no coffee. I would never go back. And no longer trust your recommendations. I brought friends and was embarassed.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
Jacobi
"Good hotel close to South beach"
Pleasant experience staying for 2 nights. Very close to the south beach and to all the restaurants on south beach
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Sujith Menon
My room has a large cockroach crawling on the dining room floor when I turned on the lights. A small roach was on the bathroom sink.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
I booked a room at the Ocean Reef Suites for my 30th birthday this past weekend. At first, I was really skeptical from some of the bad reviews, but thought I would try it based on pricing and accesibility to Ocean Drive. We checked in Friday around 6p and there was a front desk attendent. Luckily, we were the only ones in the lobby for check in. The front desk agent also gave us the option of splitting the bill amongst my gfs, which was easier than putting it on one card. When we arrived to the room, we inspected the room for cleanliness. The linens and comforters in the room seemed old, but clean. Water pressure in the shower sucked, but that was a minor issue for us. It was plenty of room for three girls. For the most part, we were happy with the room. It was very quiet at night when we were ready to go to bed, in comparison to staying on Ocean Drive. There's also a Tiki bar across the street. Location wise, everything was walking distance. Ocean drive and the beach was a block away. We only took cabs to and from the airport. I would definately stay at this hotel again the next time I stay in South Beach!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Good Choice"
Nice clean hotel with wet bar & good sized refrigerator. Check in was easy & staff was accommodating. However could hear every conversation the people in next room had, and there is construction on Collins that can be noisy at times. Great location near all the attractions. Would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Roy
"Wow!"
This was a great place. It is more like a studio apartment. It is centrally located to everything in South Beach. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Altob
"Great Location but room was not good"
Well , the location was good , very near to the beach. The room was very old , the bathroom was horrible with the bath tub having all signs of wear and tear, the shower switch almost coming out and the window shade couldn't be pulled down and was clearly visible from the window of the adjacent hotel. there was a continuous sound of water dripping (probably the air conditioner from floor above) which was very disturbing . Smelly pillows to add to it.Plus add $25 for parking. It was not all worth the price . I'll probably not recommend this hotel for family vacation.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
this was the worst motel experience I ever had by far
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
ka'ren
"Very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!"
Our bed broke the second day we were there, they housekeepers did not clean our room for 2 days and our sheets never got changed, they only went in the room to make the beds and take out the trash and replace the towels, other than that, their service was poorly. I wouldn't recommend a 3 star hotel to no one unless you guys are really tight on your budget :(
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
XO
"telcoman"
Need to renovate toilets not flushing properly and need to bring hotel into the 21 century
4 night trip Aug 10, 2013
craig
"GOOD PLACE!"
I was really impressed by the place. For the rate it is phenomenal especially right across the beach!
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Cute south beach hotel"
The hotel looks like it use to be an apartment building and was converted over to a hotel at some point. Our room included a kitchenette, queen size bed and a bathroom that had nothing to brag about. The studio type room was good for the two days but don't come this way if your looking for a luxurious south beach experience. However, I knew what I was getting and I was happy with it and the other guests seem to be on the same mindset as me. If your looking for a little better than budget south beach experience, stay here. I'd go again!
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
"Needs updating and better cleaning"
Room was very dingy and not clean. Didn't feel comfortable and wore flip flips in shower and socks on carpet. Found false eye lashes in room and stains on shower curtain and bed sheets. Won't stay here again. It's good for location, right by the beach but that's about it.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"excellent!"
What a nice experience! I live in Ft Lauderdale and take many stay-cations to miami, and lets just say this is the best hotel i have stayed in thus far! The staff was very friendly and helpful. location was prime. The rooms were extremely clean for south beach. I would stay here all over again and not change a thing.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Janet
"Cool location/ But not so good hotel"
I arrived early before Check-In time and my room was ready I thought that was great. The Hot water was not so hot..... And we found a Bed bug
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013