All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1130 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
    Dirty
"If you need a room"
About as good as Motel 6. It was just a room for overnight. The place apparently gets used hard probably by young people on spring break and such. Carpet worn and soiled. No washcloths, and various items ripped off the walls and not fixed. Ceramic tile on the bathroom floor all busted up. You get what you pay for. Smell of smoke was present.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Good Hotel"
The hotel service and ease of transportation to all the places around is pretty good. close by to the beach is very good and many restaurants and shopping places in just walkable distance.
4 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Suma
"Good hotel"
Hotel in a great location to beach, restaurants, and shopping. Everything is walking distance. Service @ the hotel was good. No problems hearing noises through walls. Beds, sheets, and pillows were clean. Electronic stove, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and silverware was nice addition to kithenette in room.
4 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Rickey
"Good bang for your buck"
First time staying here...wasn't bad at all. Trust me I've been to South Beach and there are some pretty bad hotels or suites. The rooms are a solid 3, service a 4. Very accomodating and nice staff eapecially at the front desk.
4 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Roberto room 303
The experience was good for It being my first time in Miami the hotel is very old but still clean
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
bella
"Book a better hotel."
No washclothes were available the first night. The toilet wasnt the best either. You could tell that the room was a bit old.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"ok"
The hotel was older and rooms were not what the pictures looked like. The front desk lady Fabiola was great very helpful. The neighborhood was nasty though.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
megan
I think I'm so use to Las Vegas hotels , so I was a little thrown off . The toilet had issues flushing, the sink nob was out of place. It was fair enough for a weekend stay. Service was excellent and friendly .
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Would stay here again"
Overall nice and comfortable place to stay. Close to restaurants, beach, bike rentals, and night life. Hotel provides beach towels and chairs for a small deposit. Rooms have microwave, coffee pot, dishes, toaster, mini-fridge and plenty of space. Bathrooms could be spruced up (shower drains are slow) but overall I would stay here again!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Angela
"Great location fun for family or couples to relax."
Very close to the beach, an ideal setting for couples, lots of activities within it's proximity. If you have a car parking is terrible but hotel staff can assist and provide excellent suggestions that will remove unwanted headaches and maximize your stay. The restaurants in the vicinity are fantastic, Bike rentals are close by even tours are available.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Anthony
"Worst Hotel Stay Ever"
This is by far the worst time I've ever spent in a hotel. In booking this room, I understood I wasn't signing up for a five-star stay by any means, but this was terrible. We stayed here for four days and two out of the four days there were power outages, one day for an hour and the other for about 3 or 4 hours. Which meant no lights, no air conditioning and no blow dryer (which at one point was a significant inconvenience). The day we got there the room was filthy, there was cleaning powder left in our shower, dust and dirt all over. The next morning we requested another room but were told everything was booked, but housekeeping would be sent up to do a "deep cleaning" of our room. Shouldn't the cleaning always be deep? Scary. Either way we got back and there was nothing very deep about the cleaning. Bed was made, towels changed, nothing different from when we originally checked in. These are things that should be expected of even the cheapest hotels. The blanket was torn, insides coming out, sheets old and worn, stains on the walls, counter tops and curtains, I didn't even feel comfortable walking around barefoot. Again, we had no expectations of five-star accommodations, but I think lights and decent bedding should come pretty standard no matter where you're staying. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
4 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Caprice
"HORRIBLE HOTEL NASTY"
Please listen to me when I say do not stay here! This hotel is nothing as it seems! The pictures are fraud! Hospitality is terrible! The people at the front desk are really rude and nasty especially the lady who works during the day! They don't greet you the don't smile, they all have attitudes it's sad! But that's not the worst part! I stayed for 5 nights and had to change rooms! The rooms were old and disgusting, hair in sink, toilet dirty and tub had old residue left in it. I was afraid to take my shoes off! And even after showering I felt dirty! The beds were old and dingee looking! I slept w a towel over blanket bec I didn't want covers touching me! I was really disappointed in my stay! Toilet didn't work and when I complained the rude houseman told me to come get the plunger and use it! I told him I'm on vacation it's not my job to fix toilets! He didn't care! So my first night I had to stay in a room w a broken toilet! The next day we switched rooms and there was no difference room was still dirty! Only difference was the toilet worked! There was blood on the wall! Yes BLOOD! Then I gave a message for the manager to call me she NEVER CALLED! This is the nastiest and worst hotel I ever stayed at in Miami! I will never stay here again! don't waste ur money! Customer service sucks! I was extremely disappointed I felt the manager should have called me back and talked to us about our stay! The workers were talking about us in Spanish thinking I didn't know Spanish! The front desk lady was on her walkie talkie telling houseman this lady been complaining since she been here & rolled he eyes, and had know clue I understood every word! Please people save ur money this place is nasty and awful! Do not waste your money!
5 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Maggie
"Terrible Customer Service"
My Girlfriend and I reached hotel at 11 pm ready to get out and enjoy nightlife only to find out the hotel was "overbooked" and our reservation was moved to "sister hotel" We had paid 25 dollars in overnight parking completely wasted. At the desk we were promised free parking and the room at the sister hotel that took us 40 minutes to get to, we received neither. Unhappy as I was, I asked for full refund from the hotel for 1) I never agreed to internal transfer to sister hotel 2) i was made false promises. I was not refunded the money. The Hotel front desk has been claiming such actions can only be performed by hotel manager who happens to never return her phone call or emails. After a week of numerous attempts, I had to cancel charges on my card and file for fraud. My Advise to new Guests, good location, so so looking rooms but if you are unlucky and should need any form of customer service don't expect anything from this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Sameep Sheth
Room is comfortable - and hotel is like other hotels in the area. Great location one block fr beach and Starbucks around the corner
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
lindsey
"Embarrassed"
I purchased this hotel through you for my employee as a wedding gift. My employee was going on a cruise so I got this room so they could have an evening on south beach. She told me that the room smelled, the furniture was broken, the bathrrom window was broken n it was hot as hell in the bathroom. She told me that hotel was terrible n she wouldnt recommend it to anyone. I was so embarrassed n disappointed..
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
vivian
"Not good experience"
One day did not have water due to repair and the did not inform us in advance. Last 3 days did not have hot water eventhough we complained many times and they where not friendly in resolving the problem.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
AE
"Great location!!!"
This hotel was really more than I expected!! The room was clean. Location was great. 1 block from the beach, close to all night clubs and great restaurants!!! The staff was friendly and accommodating!! We arrived early and we were able to store our luggage and did check in a hour early when we came back. There was a bit of noise from the trash truck but we were able to go back to sleep. I would stay again next time we return!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Sean n sally
"Awesome"
We had a good time we will stop by again soon thank you again:)
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Yani/Carlos
"DO NOT USE OCEAN REEF HOTEL"
This hotel should be taken off of the "HOTELS.COM" website! The place is poorly if ever maintained or cleaned. The maid service never changed bed sheets unless it was specifically requested. The commode in our room was broken and left unrepaired throughout our stay despite our request to have it repaired.
4 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Tom Talarico
"birthday trip for 3!"
I absolutely loved my stay here! The only thing that was mediocre was the service. The front desk attendant was a little rude but other than that, everything was great. It was close to everything we needed to be close to.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Ebony
The staff were good but the room was small and uncomfortable...
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Average"
This is my second stay in this hotel. I really liked it the first time, but I was disappointed this time. The overall maintenance has gone down. Shower was not working. When called, somebody came immediately to fix. But nextday it dint work again. Its in a awawesome neighbourhood close to everything in south beach. But otherwise stay was average.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Rashmi
Hotel location was perfect however the pictures on website makes the suite appear extremely larger than it actually is. Bed was hard and uncomfortable, carpet was filthy both in the room and hallways. Just wasn't a comfortable stay
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Excellent to bad"
So we got there and got a free upgrade to a suite awesome. Got I'm the room it looked nice until we start examining things the linen was dirty. The complimentary beach towels had sand all in the bag. And we couldn't even sit on the couch it was so itchy . Great location in the heart of everything and the restuarant gusto was on groupon . Yay. Staff was friendly and left towels and cleaned daily but still not the linen was never changed. We were having so much fun we ignored these problems because we weren't using the room anyway only as a closet and three hours of sleep maximum but my cousin broke out so bad and when we called the hotel on the way to the airport (yes we forgot to notify them because it's miami and was excited ) we told the front desk and asked them to check the room for bedbugs and to tell the manager to call us. Of course no response I think it was room 301 handicap accessible (yes we accepted the upgrade) lol but if I hadn't got ate up n itchy I would recommend this hotel .
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
kema
Not bad for the location.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Great place to stay for the money. Shower pressure could be improved tremendously. Close to all the hot spots and beach…..
4 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
Loco
"Only benefit is the location. THAT'S IT!!"
We went on a couples trip and our friends had no hot water the entire stay and we had no hot water one night. They couldn't move us bc the hotel was booked and kept saying they would send maintenance and they finally did the last night (late). We asked for a portion of the room cost back for the one room and they stated it would be processed Monday. When we were there they kept saying we had to wait on the manager in regards to getting a refund but she was NEVER there. I called the manager (which they said do if the refund wasn't given on Monday) today, Thursday June 12, and surprise! she isn't there and apparently is on vacation for 2 weeks. Today is the 4th day since the refund was "processed" and still no refund. I spoke with a front desk agent and she says it takes 48 hours. We are currently on 72 + hrs. I will never stay here again nor will I recommend it. Who wants to come to the beach and not be able to clean themselves when they return to their room???
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
traveler
""Great Location""
Overall, you get what you pay for. The staff was friendly and polite. The Valet service is terrible, takes more than 45 minutes to get your car. The room we stayed in was in very poor condition. The mattress was stained, sheets didn't fit the bed, very cheap platform bed, squeaked every time we tossed and turned. The hotel is very loud as in you can hear people in the rooms next to you, the halls and outside the building. The windows are very old and not sealed properly. We had to unscrew light bulbs so the ceiling fan would work without the light. The A/C never cooled the room down, probably due to the age and efficiency of the hotel it's self. They have no ice on site, this was the first hotel I have stayed at that didn't have an ice machine. The location is great if you want to be next to Ocean Drive and South Beach as it is located on Collins and 11th.
3 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Fun in the sun
"South Beach Hotel"
The location is perfect. The rooms are nice. Ours had the mini kitchen but we didn't get a chance to use it much because it was a business trip. The room was small but clean and comfortable. I didn't like the wood frame around the mattresses because I kept hitting my shins with them but other than that no complaints.
6 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Texas Guy
"Close to everything"
When we arrived the lady at the front had to search to find the remote after taking others from rooms none worked. No big deal just didn't want to be charged for it. The mattress was thinner than sliced bread. I had back problems for days. They do not really clean the rooms just take the washcloths and make the bed. One day I had to call & ask them to replace the washcloths they took. The person I spoke to forgot when I went to the front desk to ask again 45 minutes later. The toilet had a large hole in the back of it. You had to get up to flush otherwise the water would catch your behind. It happened to my husband 1st and he was not happy. Had to use a towel for the floor and seat from all the water. The carpet in the hall is gross CSI would have a field day with all the stains. The last night the building was shaking so much it felt like a train was running through it. They tried to say it was the construction but as another customer and I were explaining the shaking happened a few more times with no construction going on outside.
Other trip May 25, 2014
T.L.Thomas
"Only thing I like was it was close to the beach ,"
It was close to beach, great location! Terrible rooms and deft needs a update
Other trip May 20, 2014
"What a bad hotel"
First time see a hotel can be so dirty, and the front desk is so hostility . And the bus to airport is not what they said free. Just free from airport to hotel. If u want go airport , bus is not free and not convent
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
"Great Bday Getaway"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. It wasn't far at all from all the fun but far enough to get a peaceful night sleep. The suite was a perfect size and the extra futon is so convenient. It was well kept and very clean. Water pressure wasn't great and there wasn't an ice machine but those were very minor things compared to the great time we had. I would definitely stay again.
4 night trip with friends May 1, 2014
Jasmine Cruz
"Family trip"
Did not like it at all. Old, room had strange smell, not clean. On Saturday toilet was not working and there was nobody to fix it, so we had to move to another room. It's a dump.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Perfect location and clean!"
Everything was great! Everything was very clean and the room was spacious. The staff was great and extremely helpful whenever we needed anything! Would definitely recommend this hotel!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Disappointment!"
Pictures on website are very deceiving. The beds are very uncomfortable and the rooms are crowded.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Overall its good, try to get parking deals"
Overall its good, try to get parking deals .. try to get some parking vendors near to you and make a deal and charge less price to the hotel customers Need better bath tubs
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Prasanth
"Such a dump had to switch hotels halfway through"
Place was a second rate motel with no amenities what so ever, luckily we were able to switch to a different property half way through stay
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice hotel but limited amenities"
No Kleenex, short on toilet paper, but plenty of towels. Staff was very nice and accommodating and knowledgeable about the area.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
BJ
"Very pleased with our choice"
Overall the hotel was great. We did have a mis communication with our pick up time from the airport and ended up having to pay for a taxi but oh well. When we walked in the front door it smelt clean and looked very nice and modern. Once we got into our room it also smelt very clean. It looked just like the photos online. Very spacious and comfortable. We got the bigger room even though it was just the two of us since the extra space would be nice for being there a week. We loved the big walk in closet that the room had. We where literally one block from the ocean! So perfect. We'd stay there again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Suri
"bad hotel, good location"
noisy, stale coffee in a vender type machine, no ice...had to go buy a bag of ice for a few drinks, alley under A/C was smoker's paradise...A/C sucked up all their smoke into the room, views out two windows were the side of buildings less than ten feet away, staff was not friendly, needed paint, toilet was stained, shower curtain was stained, very bright light out one window that was hard to block, smoke detector chirped at three AM, I guess it needed a new battery, sheets were old, floor was sticky, bed sagged...need I go on?
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to everything within walking"
My only problem with tis hotel is that the bathroom needs some attention. Remodeling is what I prefer
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Sommer
"Decent hotel for a spring break trip with friends."
Hotel staff is very friendly. The rooms are renovated and were probably quite nice a couple years ago; however, they have not been maintained too well. There were water stains on the walls and ceiling from pipes, screws that had been ripped out of the wall, holes in the wall where the TV used to be in the master bedroom, and the water was either extremely hot or cold with no in-between. The pictures online led me to believe this was going to be a pretty nice hotel, but I was disappointed with the room. The hotel staff was incredibly nice, and they let us check in two hours early. I would recommend this place if you are going with a group of friends for some fun, but if you're traveling with a significant other I would recommend elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great place to stay with perfect location"
I really loved the staff and they made our trip very enjoyable
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Another Great Stay!"
This was my second time staying here. I always have a great experience. I did have an issue with the room the first day (plumbing issue) but the guy at the front desk was able to switch our room. The hotel is in the middle of everything (shopping, restaurants, beach etc.) and their front desk staff is great!!!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
kira
"STAY AWAY!"
1) I was promised a free shuttle from the airport at 3:00 PM. When it didn't arrive at the designated pick-up spot by 3:15, I called to check its status. The receptionist told me I was told 3:00 in error, that I would have to wait until 4:30. They finally agreed to reimburse me for a taxi to the hotel. After I arrived, they would only pay for 3/4 of the price of the taxi, saying I was overcharged. 2) Upon entering room, I notice it is dirty and dark! The floors weren't vacuumed. There was a layer of dust blanketing the entire room, as though it had not been dusted in literally months! Even turning on every light in the place left me in the dark. I open the shades for some natural light, only to find that the two windows look out at the windows of a neighboring building a mere few feet away. 3) There are exactly two types of showers, both of which come in the form of a trickle of water pressure: HOT and COLD--nothing in between. 4) "Housekeeping": it's limited to merely two things: making the bed and emptying the trash--nothing else! 5) The glasses in the cupboard were FILTHY! 6) NOISE!!! The garbage truck arrives EVERY morning at precisely 7:45 AM. When it arrives it bangs and slams dumpsters relentlessly for a solid ten minutes. There was constant banging and stomping from the people in the suite above me. 7) The Bed: I was guaranteed a Queen-Sized bed. I got a double. 8) Street Bums: Actual hobos sleep on the chairs at the tables at the main entrance.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Heard noise all night long. There was no insulation in the walls and you could see light all around the door to the outside so you could hear everything in the hall. The bed was supposed to be a queen but was even smaller than a double. The towels were torn. Had to be moved from the original assigned room as the deadbolt wouldn't work. There wasn't even a peep hole in the door to see who might be at the door. There were only a couple of hangers in the room and no dresser. The room wasn't even cleaned the last day.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
cdnone2
"Great location average hotel for the price it's fi"
Location is good we only sleep in room so it's fine, better than $400+ a night just to sleep, I'd stay there again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
It was a great pleasure to stay at this Hotel.The hotel is near to ocean.The room was cozy.Perfect location.We will definitely return to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Elvira
"good"
had a great time the best because it was not far from the beach
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014