All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
5000 A Street, Anchorage, AK, 99503, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"For the dog lovers"
Easy access and dog friendly.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Walter
"Terrible service"
My wife and I had stayed 2 nights. We were locked out of building and room 3 times. Desk clerk was more interested in his cell phone than check-in us in. We never received maid service for whole trip. Will not stay in hotel again!!!
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2016
joseph
It's a bed. That's all.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"basic room"
I had issues with checking in. They couldn't find the paperwork even though I was in the computer. Then the room they assigned me, was not cleaned yet. The staff was pleasant though. The room had no coffee pot, you had to go to lobby for coffee or to microwave. No fridge or hair dryer in room either. Soap but no shampoo or conditioner etc. Bed was comfortable and clean though good room for simply sleeping in. Not so much for the 5 days we had to spend there.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Laurie
"dont stay here"
the spoiler was a couple in the room next door. I got there on Saturday evening. From the beginning this couple was loud, banging on walls, shouting, yelling at each other, slamming doors, it got worst as time went on. On Tuesday I made 7 calls to the front desk about the noise, it still took several hours for the noise to subside. Turns out the couple had been guests for "awhile" and it was apparent they were drinking heavily. I spoke to the manager about it before I left, mostly to see if she would offer a comp but she did not. I would not recommend this hotel.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
Not Provided
"over priced"
overpriced! nothing special and way too much
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
glen
The last 2 times I stayed the maid forgot to clean the room. Motel can be noisy at night. Staff are very friendly. Motel is Convenient to dining.
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
gretchen
"No complaints"
Hey, it's Motel 6. Budget accommodations, though clean and comfortable for a shower and a night's rest. Remember to ask for shampoo when you check in, as the bathroom is only equipped with soap bars.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2015
chris
"Lost Reservations"
Lost reservation, room was booked on Hotel.com, tried to give a double bed in a smoking room when I booked 2 queen beds for a family of 4. Ended up with 2 double beds in a poorly cleaned room. Not impressed will be looking elsewhere to stay on future trips to Anchorage, AK.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"It was ok for just a shower,bed and tv."
For almost 200 dollars a night. I would expect more! There was no microwave,coffee maker, no shampoo. I was surprised there was a bar of soap. Either offer more or drop your price.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Anchorage"
Room was clean and adequate. Just remember it is motel 6
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"200 for256k?"
Horrible hotel! there was no breakfast served, there were no amenities (ok in fairness I could have seen what they offered before hand); but the real let down was the room. Room smelled like cheap cologne as if the cleaning crew tried to cover up rather than clean, holes were in the comforter(which could have come from an 80's sitcom), the pillows were flat, without support. We may as well not had the pillows at all. The channel selection in the room itself was poor, and on an actual tube T.V. The remote was broken (the up button was worn out). The fan blew cold air but was so loud you could not hear the T.V. unless you cranked up the volume to an undesired level. The final piece of this disappointment was the internet service. Slow!! In this day in age how are you going to offer 256k speed? The connection was so slow my devices had a hard time connecting. The person at the front desk had no clue how to help, could not assist with the login, didn't even know the website to login! (She kept repeating that my browser should automatically take me to the login page) looked at me with confusion and gave me the 1-800 number so i could talk to someone. Waited on the phone for about 15 minutes, finally someone helped me online but the internet connection was so slow, might as well not have bothered. Overpriced and underperformed, I will not be going to this chain ever again!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Not recommended hotel"
The room was not so clean In the room just above us someone gave sex services all night and it wss quite noisy. The price was very high for such lousy hotel
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Arik
"Muggy"
For some reason this Motel 6 has decided that they don't want the vent fans to work. I used 4 different rooms in the past 2 weeks and stayed last fall for a night and none of the rooms had a working bathroom vent. After 8 hours in the car and 2 junk food stops and 4 people in a room a bathroom vent is a necessity. Not to mention how muggy the room gets after 4 people have showered. The vents are there in the ceiling they just don't turn on with the lights and they don't have another switch to turn them on. I don't understand it. Also I realize this is a budget Motel but I paid extra because I had 4 people in one room yet they give you only 2 bath towels. If they know you will have 4 people because you disclosed that and paid the extra you should not have to call down to have more towels brought up. The TV remotes didn't work in 2 of the rooms and the last morning the TV was out in all our rooms. Blankets were full of cigarette burns in our non smoking rooms. Not the cleanest. I have seen worse but could easily have been better. Its a fairly new building and should be in better shape. Will I stay again? Yes, it was $70 cheaper than the next closest price when I booked. I can over look a lot for $70.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Eh..."
Quiet, good central location. Very dated rooms. Shares a parking lot with 2 nicer hotels, but for the price i can't complain.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Walls too thin."
Folks next door were having a great time. Walls were not sound proof and I though I was participating.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Would not stay again."
No microwave, coffee in room what a disappointment. TV needs to be updated. Walls are very thin, hallways smelt like wet dog. No shampoo or cream rinse in bathroom, for four people only two towels, the house keeper acted like we where going to leave with them. The towels where ripped and a three of the four we did get had holes.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Motel 6"
The whole 3rd floor smelled of cigarette smoke, the room was worse. I did not think any hotels or motels allowed smoking. There were cigarette burns on the bathroom counter, holes in the drapes and bedding smelled of cigarette smoke.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Katie
Staff was great good location
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Sucked
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Hotel was nice enough but there was construction in the area so it was hard to find our way onto the property.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Just for a stay over was fine. Not sure the sheets had actually been changed. Found a long black hair in the bed and neither of us had either of those.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Price not always a good reason to stay."
We requested a non smoking room. on the door was the non smoking sign, when entering the room smelled like someone had been smoking. on further inspection, I found a half burnt cigarette on the shelf in the closet. I returned to the front desk and they gave us another room, this room was better, but the overall cleanliness was still lacking. I was tight on funds so chose the hotel for the price. I will need to rethink that policy in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Karson
"Good price but really run down & lacked amenities."
The room was incredibly hot and the air conditioner didn't work. Also there were no shampoos or conditioners in the room and our telephone didn't work.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Decent place to stay for a moderate price"
Decent place to stay for a moderate price. Need a car as there is not much within walking distance & shuttle is just between airport & hotel
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"I'd spend more to stay elsewhere"
We needed to stay one night in Anchorage before catching an early flight. I asked for the 3rd floor but only Smoking rooms available. We stayed on the second and was kept awake by loud guys out in the hallway and next door. We finally just put on earbuds, music to try and sleep. I'd spend more money to stay elsewhere next time!
Other trip May 30, 2015
Holly
"Nice for the price"
I thought it was nice for the price. not fancy, but everything we needed, even 24 hr room service, vending machines with plenty of food options and free coffee in the am. it was clean and pleasant and the hotel staff were very helpful. its a really great central location and they allow pets for free. we'll go there again.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Stephanie M.
"Basic hotel"
very noisy from traffic.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"motel 6 in seatac"
The rooms were fresh and clean, the front desk lady was very nice and went out of her way to make sure I got my ID back after i left it laying in the office. thank you!
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
jeff
"Good rate, which goes up after Memorial Day!"
Nice rooms Nothing fancy Good part of town Staff will help you
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
bob
"bad stay"
the place smelled of marijuana.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Personable Treatment"
Every staff member no matter what time of day, or what type of question I asked, were courteous, professional, and kind.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Patti
"just ok, but convenient"
I liked the location, easy to get to the heart of Anchorage in a few minutes as well as getting to the airport in a few minutes as well. The thing I didn't like was I was staying in a non smoking room and during the night cigarette smells would come through the bathroom vent and when I went in to the bathroom in the morning it smelled like an ashtray. If you are not there on business the road noise will wake you up by 6 or 7 am anyway, just saying. Cheap for anchorage but not the best.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Les
"Quick trip"
Wish there had been soap and shampoo in the room, didn't realize until after I was in the shower, that there wasn't any...
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good for an overnight stay"
My husband and I spent a week at the Motel 6, but I would not recommend it for long-term stays. It is conveniently located if you have a vehicle. However, if you do not have a car, it is not too far from a grocery store and close to several restaurants. Getting downtown can be tricky without a car. There is no refrigerator in the room, and very few available to borrow. My husband has medication that needs to be refrigerated, and we went several days without one. However, the motel does offer their staff refrigerator for cold storage and once we found out that was available, we used it. The airport shuttle serves three hotels so the wait to get to the motel can be long. We waited 45 minutes for the shuttle, and when it picked us up, we were told by the driver that he had not been informed that we needed to be picked up. When we got to the hotel, he helped us bring our luggage to our room. The room itself was a non-smoking room, but the comforter looked like it had cigarette burns in it. However, the room was clean and comfortable. The front-desk staff was friendly and helpful. The other motel staff were friendly, but not as helpful. My husband has a prosthetic and he fell. Several of the staff walked by without offering assistance. When I complained to the manager about it, she told me that was unacceptable and apologized on behalf of the motel. Afterwards, she talked to the staff. I felt like the issue was resolved and we were taken care of professionally and courteously.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Motel 6 Mid town Anchorage - Feb 2015"
Room not ready on check-in, holes in the bed blankets, no towel replacement one day, television picture poor and channel selection poor. Location was good, staff OK. Overall rating - under 3 stars,
4 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"hotel locaation"
was accesible even with a lot of snow
4 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
edgar
"Disgusting"
The room was disgusting. The floors were all wet and it smelled horrible.
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"It worked for us this time."
The room was clean and in good repair. It was sparsely furnished (one chair), the bed was fine, the heater was noisy with the fan running continuously, could hear heavy footsteps in stair and floor above and the headboard from the next room. The bedspread had a cigarette burn hole (old).
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
thomas e
"As basic as you get"
For the price, the room was EXTREMELY basic..not even shampoo in the room...you had to go to the desk to get it. Heater was very loud, so I had to unplug it. All I can say is that it was clean and the beds were comfortable. No amenities. I know there are other hotels that offer more for the same price. I won't go back.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good Value"
I usually stay at Motel 6 on trips to Anchorage. The price is right, and works great when I travel with my dog. People were louder this trip than usual, and I woke up a few times during the night due to this. Usually this is not a problem.
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Never again"
Room stunk upon walk in, smelled cigarette smoke in hallways, heater not working well, cigarette burns on blanket. Went to lobby and staff was assisting a really drunk man to his room.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Holly
"Anchorage inexpensive and convenient"
Its OK. Good hotel shuttle service. Best of the cheap Anchorage hotel options.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"stay"
I liked how clean this hotel was, the only down side of this hotel is the location and the smell i walked out with. please no smoking rooms in the hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Okay for one night"
It was cheap and clean. It wasn't very comfortable. I won't stay again if I need more than one night.
3 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
bev
"ladies of the night hotel"
People were screaming in the halls at all hours O couldnt sleep. I had to check out to go sleep at another hotel.
2 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Alfred
"Not worth it"
Room was dirty and smelled. Drunks wandering the halls all night and yelling.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"comfortable"
This is the third time in two months my husband and I have stayed here. This is not a 5 star hotel but the staff is very nice, rooms are clean, and the location is good for our stay. We also like it because they allow pets with no extra charge. If you need shampoo or other amenities you can ask for them at the front desk.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Joan Badgley
"decent cheaper hotel"
it was decently clean. had some problems with the hot water, but got that resolved. overall it was a good hotel and I'd stay there again.
5 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"affordable"
Motel 6 is affordable if you need to save $$. Room was small and air conditioner cooling system/Heating was not working.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014