All hotels in Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada

"Recommended"
Good staff, fast service, overall comfortable! Stay recommended!!
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Clean hotel/small town"
A clean newer hotel, comfortable bed, uneventful, but friendly staff, I had to put in a $100. Deposit from my visa, I thought this was odd and unnecessarily,,,the free breakfast was very poor quality, if you were a diabetic or concerned about eating healthy this free breakfast is not for you, the bread was not healthy, no butter, I dont eat margarine, coffee was weak, some old oranges... A good free breakfast is very hard to come by, it's a very small town but I thought it was a bit expensive for such a small town, it's close to the oil and gas work, this is why it was $130 ish. I would recommend this place, just remember that there isn't breakfast for diabetics or health nuts, I did eat some toast and a cupcake, or I mean muffin.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Vince
Hotel had very comfortable beds, rooms were clean, and well outfitted
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
mike
good place to stay, comfortable and rooms are really nice and clean.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
jw
"Hockey tournament weekend"
Room was nice, clean, and a good size. We had a kitchen which was great. I wish we would have had little stools though.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Catherine
"Home away from home"
Friendly and helpful staff! Very large room!
Response by Days Inn Bonnyville
Thank You for taking your time to review our property. It's always a pleasure to hear that a traveller like you enjoyed their stay and we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff I will pass it on to them they will feel very appreciated and will continue to work hard to deliver a superior guest experience. Tina U. Manager
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Easy to find"
Everything was great except the construction. It was apparent that the hotel was a rush job and many little things were incomplete or showed signs of haste. Though once you climb into that bed, ll will be forgotten.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
candace
"Good value for your money"
Quiet, good price,would stay here again
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Blair Kelly
"Good place to stay"
Stay was good, bed comfortable
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"nice big room we were there for hockey so extra sp"
It was good room was spacious unfortunately unable to get a checkout later then noon.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
My second time staying at the Days Inn. The room was large with a stove, microwave, and fridge. Clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Greg Hofmann
"Day's Inn Bonnyville"
Very comfortable beds , Ironing boards in the room and everything needed
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great Hotel But Industrial Side of Town."
The stay at the hotel was great they were accommodating with my big bus the rooms were clean. But no places to eat that were near it was more on the industrial side of town. Great if you are in that realm of business.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Slab
"Clean and econo"
Just a quick overniter. Rested well. Polite staff. Clean room.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
jaidakiss
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
Only had smoking rooms left so there was doors otherwise nice room. Only had a coffee and muffin from the breakfast
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
ken
"Was OK"
Mostly clean but found lots of long hairs pretty much everywhere and I have no hair lol so not mine. Bed was very firm but I like that way. Good location, quiet and the staff were friendly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Great room for the price. Seating area with couch and coffee table was a surprise, it was almost like a small apartment. Very nice.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"good"
I got a kitchenette even though I never booked one which gave me a lot of space and a full sized fridge. Also the breakfast was very nice with cold omelets and sausage you could micro wave.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"My stay in Bonnyville"
The room looked clean and appealing, and the floor looked clean. When it was time for a shower however, the shock of someone's remaining shampoo, creme rinse, soap along with hair stuck to the soap, which was stuck on the ledge turned the idea of clean to something very unappealing. I took the used stuff to the front desk so they were aware that the bathroom in that room had not been cleaned. I noticed that the tub itself had not been cleaned so I do not know if any of the bathroom had been cleaned from the previous visitor or if it was started and then for some reason stopped. Either way, I was not impressed with having to clean up hair from someone else. Other than that our stay was good...enjoyed the breakfast and the friendly front desk service.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Spacious, clean room. Breakfast was nice and staff very accommodating.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Laur
"Good Hotel for Stay in Bonnyville"
Easy access to the hotel. Nice and quiet. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Having a microwave and the fridge in the room was also handy. Room rates were decent for the area. Good customer service. I was on a business trip and i enjoyed the stay. Parking could be a little inconvenient as there was not enough parking space specially for big trucks and semis. Limited space in the parking lot and on a busy day it gets fulls pretty quick. Other than that not a bad place for stay in Bonnyville.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
"Great value for money"
The room we had was of great size especailly for the price we paid. Fiancé said he'd enjoy staying in one for work as there's a kitchen included. Very spacious. Only thing is forth floor smelt horrendous of smoke. As soon as the elevator doors open its like a punch in the face. Some febreeze would go a long way, I actually brought my own. Other than that small yet tasty continental breakfast. Nice stay.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
Karebear
"Downhill Fast"
I stayed at this hotel a year ago for work and was so pleasntly suprised by it, so I didn't hesitate to stay again this time. I regret that decision. It was noisy, dirty and has gone downhill from when I last stayed there. The breakfast was a dissapointment, the clean towels are kept in the SAME bin as the dirty ones when they change rooms, that to me is disgusting! The button on the elevator was missing and remained like that from the day arrived till when I left 4 days later. Photo of dirt in the bathroom. My toilet flooded due to a crack in the tank, in the first room that I was in and I woke to water and noise at midnight and no one seemed to care about the horrific inconvenience of that.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
1 night trip May 2, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Bonnyville

"Great stay at Days!"
07/16/15 aduczek Alberta, Canada
Front end service was super nice! They even gave us a couple toothbrushes when I realized we left our kids' toothbrushes at home. The room was clean, with nice decor. The continental breakfast was perfect for what we expected. Will definitely stay at the Bonnyville Days Inn again!
"Better then expected"
07/04/15 ERDFirefighter Edmonton, Canada
Check in was quick and front desk clerk was training a new employee and both were very pleasant. Room was very clean, spacious and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was continental and more then adequate to begin a day. Check out was again very quick and desk attendant again was very pleasant. Paid $97, I would stay here again
"Clean. Staff are friendly "
06/14/15 MojieLeshures Edmonton, AB
No complaints. Place is clean and the staff are friendly. Continental breakfast is typical. One of the cleaning ladies noticed we had a baby with us and brought our own playpen/crib and she mentioned to us that the hotel had a couple so next time, we don't have to worry.
"Good place to stay"
05/31/15 Darryl E Calgary, Canada
I stayed here for work. The place is clean, comfortable and the staff are very good. Would easily recommend this property.
"Stay away! This place is unclean & poorly maintained."
05/25/15 Nicholi G Calgary
We stayed in room 217. Day 1, It started with the elevator's lobby/main button not working. They had a note up stating that it was not working but that the elevator would automatically go to the main floor when he doors closed. Then when we go to our room and tried to turn on the light, I discovered to my dismay that the light was not working either. When I called down to the front desk to have this taken care of, they said that the maintenance guy was not it and they would take care of it the next day. They were very apologetic but did not offer to move us to a room with a working light. We had to use the bathroom light to find our way and then small table lights to light the room. Then when I got into the shower I noticed to my dismay that there were large clumps of dried snot smeared on the inside of the shower curtain. This was disgusting, When I called down, I got more apologies but still no offer to be moved to a different room. All they did was bring up a new shower curtain. After that I took a good look around and discovered that there was some sort of sticky/flakey substance stuck to the top of the desk, the bathroom counter and the kitchen counter. Obviously this room had not been cleaned. Day 3, The light still had not been fixed. The cleaners still had not cleaned any of the counters or the desk. They also had not cleaned up the garbage, or replace toilet paper (both slots were empty), or replaces the soaps, shower cap, or moisturizers. They finally fixed the light while I was in the shower, in the evening. The bed's have been made but the sheets have not been changed, when I called down I was informed that the cleaners only change the sheets on Thursdays. Day 4, The cleaners still had not cleaned any of the counters or the desk. They left the toilet paper we got from the front desk on the counter instead of putting it in the toilet paper holders. And once again they had not replaced any of the soaps, shower cap, or moisturizers. All in all I am very displeased with this stay, we will not be coming back. I have left a written complaint for the manager, as apparently he/she was not in while we checked out. They still have not contacted me.
"Very good customer service "
05/13/15 Heather m
Check in was very quick. Staff are very friendly and accommodating, very informative with regards to Bonnyville area.The desk staff helped us brought our luggage to the top floor because I was carrying a lot of stuff including my baby. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable.i will definitely come back and recommend it to my friends. Heather M.
"Dirty"
05/11/15 256janeenm Edmonton, Canada
Room was dirty. Staff had to come reclean walls in bathroom, as it appeared to have blood splatters on wall.
"Poor Customer Service"
04/28/15 Crystal P
I called a few weeks ago to book a reservation for 4 rooms under a different name and held the reservation with my credit, that was a nightmare as the poor english speaking women had to repeat herself several times to me as i couldn't understand what she was saying. so got that squared away and sent me a credit card authorization form as i said when the 4 guests would be paying with different credit cards upon arrival but i would hold the rooms under my credit card. i ignored it because it shouldn't be that difficult to pay for the rooms using seperate credit cards when they get there. 2 days from now is when the reservation is happening, she called me i missed it didn't leave a message, 5 minutes later called me again. i had to ask her 3 times to repeat herself as the poor english speaking woman. she tried to ask me for the credit card authorization forms i said no the rooms are held under my credit card which is all you require and when they get there they will pay how they wish and if they don't then charge me.. like this isn't a difficult concept but the poor english speaking lady made it so difficult and i'm quite certain she didn't understand what i saying either. regardless you work and live in alberta you should be able to speak and understand english especially in the service industry. defiantly won't be booking a room here again, much to complicated for a easy booking.
"Overall good experience except freshness of the room! When..."
04/14/15 Rahul S Calgary, Alberta
Overall good experience except freshness of the room! When I entered the room it seemed like it was closed for days and some wierd smell was coming which was later fixed by front desk lady. Apart from this, things were good.
"Hockey Mom."
03/11/15 Tracy W Province of Barcelona, Spain
I have stayed a few times at your property in Bonnyville and over all its a good place to stay. i did have a problem in the elevator this stay I got stuck in it the door would not open fully when I got to the main floor it only opened about 2in so I could hear your cleaning staff in there room I did call out but they did not hear me so i stated to push buttons and nothing happened but as I was about to push the alarm button the door opened. This elevator was not working in Dec when I stayed there it was not levelling when it came to the floor. I did talk to the front desk upon check out and they said they would call someone to come and look at it. But I do spend alot of time in Bonnyville and your property is the best value for the price of $ 119.00 per night. thanks Tracey Waddell.