All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1150 N White River Pkwy, Indianapolis, IN, 46222, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Very roomy"
I'm pretty sure this was an apartment building before. The room was huge, with a living room, kitchen, and bedroom.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Carl
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
The staff was initially helpful and polite however, this one-night stay was a disaster. The room next to us had a violent fight and the police were called. We left the hotel at 2am for our own safety. I would not recommend this location to anyone, for the amount we paid I expected a safe and clean place to stay... it was far from that.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Todd
"Park place @ city centre what up!!"
Good hotel...nice front desk lady, really friendly. Room was in good shape and very spacious. Really enjoyed having my own kitchen didnt have to order pizza or go out to eat...all around good stay!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Anthony
"Terrible hotel in sketchy neighborhood."
This was one of the worst, nastiest places I have ever stayed in my life.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Austin
"Very spacious"
Very large 2 bedroom - apartment like room. Full kitchen was great but lacked a few things - a baking sheet, paper towels, scrubbing pad for pots and pans, a bottle opener. The kitchen also had no hot running water so I had to boil some on the stove to get the dishes clean. Everything else was fine and I would stay here again. It isn't anything fancy but It definitely served our needs.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
sue
"Traveled for business, stayed one night"
After booking my room, I read more online reviews, many of which seemed to be negative, so I called the hotel to voice my concerns. The lady who answered was very nice, listened to all my concerns then when she found out I was a woman traveling alone, said she was putting me in a room on the second or third floor so I would feel safer. I had asked about door locks, bedding, coffee, dishes etc. When I arrived the next evening, I was so pleased! The front office / check-in was modern with the front being all glass. She said she put me in a 3 bedroom on the second floor BECAUSE of our phone conversation the day before and she wanted to make sure the security was adequate. The room / apartment was very clean, modern and nice. There was a master bdrm with a king size bed and a flat screen tv. It wasn't big, but roomy enough with a closet big enough for 2. There were 2 smaller bdroms with smaller beds w/ no tvs, but closets. A nice big modern clean bathroom with all the things I might need. There was a large linen closet with an iron / ironing board with enough room to set up the ironing board in that closet. It had a nice kitchen with a few pots / pans, 3 cooking utensils, a few plates, bowls, cups and glasses BUT no silverware. I brought plastic, so no concern for me. The living room was large with a desk w/ chair, older tv, love seat, chair w/ ottoman and a ceiling fan. The carpet looked and felt clean, maybe even newer. The bed was firmer than I like, but ok.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great for a guys weekend away"
The room was fine because it was you guys going to the football game. But I would not take my family there. There were no accommodations anywhere near the hotel as far as food and entertainment
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Not Really a Hotel"
Too far from downtown to walk. Room itself was really nice, except for having old and outdated TVs. It really doesn't seem like a hotel at all, woman in the office was not accommodating at all.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
zak
comfortable room great price
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
"Nice!"
We love the space, like being at home, saved money by cooking our own breakfast, overall, great place to stay, we will be back next year!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Dwayne
"Ok hotel if you have a car"
The one plus is the hotel room is spacious. Many have 2 if not 3 bedrooms complete with a kitchen. The downsides are that most of the hotel is leased out to college students who attend various institutions in the area so it can be noisy. There was no hotel lobby check in but rather an office you go into to receive your key. There is no housekeeping services so no beds made, towels taken care of, etc. The air conditioner is only in the living area so that the back bedrooms could get very warm on a hot night. If you do not have a car it is not walking distance to the city. There is a hotel shuttle but you must pay $5 per person per ride.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
It's a bit dated, but getting an entire apartment for this price was quite the bargain
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"It was fine......"
It was fine for the price but nothing to write home about. The room was huge and that was nice. Hardly any staff to interact with and the location was not great for walking. It felt safe enough but there was a busy road in front and no sidewalks on the side of the road that the hotel was on. I walked down to IUPUI but I had to walk through the parking lot of a hospital to get there.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Very Disappointing"
We booked the room for 2 nights when we finally checked in the room was filthy nothing worked in the room i.e. the lights the phone and the bathroom. The staff was very helpful could not be more happy with them we finally got moved in to another room in wich every thing worked well but the building is very old and needs total renovation halls were very dirty even the elavators were a mess no maid service at all.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"mixed feelings"
our ac didn't work...they did fix it right away, but the system was super old -- the hotel was non-smoking BUT there was a smoking area right at the entrance which you had to walk thru to get in and out, and it was filled all 4 days of our stay with chain smoking long term residents -- the room was clean, but the mattresses and box springs were torn and the mattress on the pull out couch was stained pretty badly (old!!!) -- the kitchen was clean but there is no dishwasher like in newer extended stays -- you had to take your own trash to the dumpster, whic was in the basement (not great for a female staying alone) -- the neighborhood seemed safe but industrial (requires a car or cab to get anywhere -- the parking was free and street level but the lot was not guarded -- would I stay again,,,no -- would I tell someone else not to...no...but they should have low expectations if they do -- kind of reminded me of a old folks home or something
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
jenn
"A Spartan residential building that rents apts"
It's not really a "hotel", but an apartment-type residential tower that rents units on a daily basis. The 2-bedroom apartment we occupied overnight was decent and comfortable. The kitchen had a full range of appliances. It was clean and bright, and had lots of cable-tv channels. Very Spartan and utilitarian. Hotel-style amenities were not evident, although the hotel next door had a small amount of food items available. The "front desk" was the desk in the management office.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Skid
"mostly harmless"
No onsite staffing for late evenings, early mornings - tiny trash can in kitchen, no dish holder for washed dishes, and no colander for draining noodles - virtually the only problems - stayed there before, so was as prepared as possible for these - otherwise a reasonable stay...
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"overnight stay due to IU hospital procedure"
The room wasn't new but it was very clean. We were very happy to have had a two bedroom with a kitchen. Staff was very nice. Hope to have that same room again for next procedure. Very conveniently located ad well.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Lori
"Old and Disgusting"
Just in town for a quick business trip with a colleague. Layout of the suite was very nice and comfortable. The kitchen was very nice too and seemed to have been redone recently. The furniture was nice too. That is where the niceties stop. The rest of the room seems extremely old, dated, falling a part and dirty. Popcorn ceiling where it looks like all the drywall is about to crumble. Filthy disgusting walls and baseboards and a/c unit. Surprisingly hard to find electrical outlets anywhere you would want them for computers, chargers, etc.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Stanley
"Fantastic space for group of friends"
We had 7 friends staying in this room and it was awesome. We had 2 bedrooms and then a couch with two people on the floor. It was very comfortable and the amenities were great. It was a big strange that the front desk is in an office and not really the typical hotel front desk but it worked out perfectly fine for us. The shuttle was nice to be able to take us downtown and then we called Uber for the ride home. Very easy. We will definitely be staying here again if we ever come back to Indianapolis!
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
MKH22
"Visit to Riley’s Children’s Hospital"
it was convenient for our stay close to the hospital. the over all condition needs up grading but it will work. would be nice to have a inside pool and jacuzzi.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"A unique experience"
Facility DID NOT have front desk staffed after 10pm (which was posted outside locked front desk area) until 7am (or later, as it turned out - though that WASN'T posted) - questions and problems had to be addressed by going OUTSIDE, ACROSS THE DRIVEWAY TO THE "sister" hotel, where they basically responded in various degrees of, "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do about it and no one we can call..." Since the questions and problems WERE minor, this was more of an annoyance than a real problem. the room was clean, and the soundproofing was pretty good - there was a party being thrown down the hall - we could here it IN the hall, but not when we shut the door (which, BTW, had a DEADBOLT, "BUT" NO HOLE IN THE DOORFRAME FOR IT TO GO IN - CURIOUS,,,) Would/will stay there again, just make sure i deal with potentials early on...
3 night business trip May 29, 2014
Lost of customers had to wait one hour and more and more to have a clean room( Like us)
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Spacious and comfortable"
The hotel was a great place for several friends to spend the night - two bedrooms, living room, and kitchen. However, it was not all that close to downtown and the hotel wasn't kept up all that nicely.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
"Would only stay if I had to."
The hotel is not set up for convenience. We were unable to get extra pillows or blankets even though the room had a pull out bed in the living room and there were 4 of us staying in the room. Everything about the hotel is outdated. Checking in was a hassle. Fortunately, we were only in the room to get dressed and to sleep. The room was way overpriced and unless I absolutely had to I would not stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Chad K.
I booked my reservation 4months in advance for the Indy 500 weekend. I arrived at 6:30pm when the check in time that day was 3pm and didn't check in until 2 hours later at 8:30. Disappointed about that, other than that, everything else was fine.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to downtown"
Nice size sitting room , full kitchen and seperate bedrooms
Other trip May 20, 2014
"spacious roomie economical fairly clean and convei"
the room was fairly clean very spacious very economical great value
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Convenient and affordable"
Clean, spacious and convenient location to downtown. No luxury here but the rooms were clean and provided the basics we needed for a one night stay. Best perk...close to downtown and FREE parking!
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Great place to stay!!"
When my husband and I vacation, we try to find someplace with a kitchen-type facility so we can cook our own meals (he has Crohn's disease). I was somewhat leary of the bad reviews I had seen as our trip approached. However, upon our arrival I was pleasantly surprised to find that we had a two bedroom apartment with full kitchen to use for our long weekend. Everything was clean and in excellent condition and the livingroom furniture had been recently cleaned. At the start of our visit we had an issue with a leaking garbage disposal, which the staff fixed immediately. One thing to keep in mind about this facility is that during the school year, most of it is a dorm for IUUPI students, so it is like living in an apartment or dorm. You can hear your neighbor's TV, and you can hear loud conversations.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Dogparents
"Graduation stay"
We came from South Bend to Indy to then on to Bloomingtion, for are oldest at IU there was some construction and made it hard to get around we are a family of four plus mother in law we arrived at 8:pm check in was Essy are room was on the third floor facing the pool it was not ready for swimming no water just staring to get warm. we found are room it was nice as usual three bed rooms and good size bath room. I would recommend.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Close but not downtown"
If you survive the potholes in drive you will find the remainder of your stay acceptable.
Other trip May 8, 2014
first family
"questionable"
The check in is in a personal office with a closed-in door. It didn't seem very welcoming to walk in there and stand in someone's office as you wait to check in. As I was standing in the office, the lady at the "front desk" was on the phone and asked the person on the line to call back because she had too many people in the office. Although, it was nice to be waited on in person first, i'm not sure if I was the person on the phone if I would call back. The hotel says it is near city centre of indianapolis. It is actually on the outskirts and is not safe walking to downtown. There are shuttle services, but the price of them are equivalent if you would just drive and park in a parking garage. The room was supposedly... non smoking? The smell of smoke hit me as soon as I walked in. The door lock... did NOT work. I had to use only the deadbolt. Make sure you wear shoes on the carpet... I took my shoes and socks off to get into bed and felt sticky grime all over. The "office" was not open during check out. There was a sign on the door to go to the neighboring hotel for check out..... hmm. Other than all that... I thought it was... okay.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
There was no breakfast available at the hotel, and none nearby. Hotel personnel told me not to go out for a walk, the neighborhood was dangerous. The hotel itself was clean and the room comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Lee
Everything was clean and quiet. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
chris
"Only stay here if you have a car"
I did not have a car and the place is a $10 cab ride from downtown Indianapolis (there is a $5 shuttle service every hour) and a long walk from any food store. Added to the fact that there is no restaurant in the hotel, eating becomes problematic. Actually hotel is a misnomer. The building seems to be mainly a student dorm and they rent out rooms. There is no room service.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Nice place for the price"
Extended stay hotel 3 miles from downtown. Had a 2 bedroom apartment for less per night than my associates paid to stay 20 miles away. Part of the building is used for college housing and some long term residents. An occasional noise from the kids coming and going but nothing major and my room was next to the building entrance. No restaurant on premises but did have a convenience store. Would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Al
"NICE HOTEL NOT FAR FROM downtown"
overall pretty nice hotel didn't know pool was outside..
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Megan
"Dorm"
So really, the hotel is a college dorm, too?? College kids shouldn't be in a regular hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Bri
"Not to bad"
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite for 5 days while at a conversion. The hotel is a little outdated (1990 décor) (but for the price per night I'm not complaining.) the staff is super friendly and helpful. It's about a 7 minute cab ride to down town and even less to the area medical centers. Over all the stay wasn't bad and I well be rebooking for next year.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Cole
"City Centre review"
The room was very spacious I was very surprised with what we received for the money. The bathroom was small and could have used some maintenance but overall it was okay. We were there for March Madness and I was a little disappointed that it was advertised as being 2.2 miles away from Lucas Oil which it may have been but it was a difficult 2.2 miles. I was not happy that you could not get ice after 11pm because the office was closed. The shuttle was very convienient just wish it ran after 9pm especially since there was a big event going on in town. Overall we were very satisfied and would stay again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Lenae
"Lots of Room"
I was concerned about the hotel after reading the ratings and comments, but the hotel offered us three bedrooms and a living room/kitchen. For the price (no cost for parking also and free Wi-Fi), we could not have had a better experience.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Cheap hotel close to downtown"
The hotel room was really a small apartment. Full kitchen, 2br, living room, etc. it wasn't fancy but it was comfortable and half the price of downtown hotels. A quick 5 min drive to everything downtown. It seemed like half the rooms were actually apartments that people rent full time.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
There was mold all over our room
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
amanda
"Close to IUPUI"
It was exactly what i needed. It was quiet, the room was very clean, and it was quiet. Although there wasn't room service all the time that is to be expected from an extended stay hotel. over all it was great.
6 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"lost in Indy"
This hotel could not be found on the GPS , when we called the hotel the staff said the GPS would not work. The late check in policy means you go next door to the real hotel to get the key. There is no vending so it is good to get your key next door so you can use their vending . The rooms are very out dated with a nasty stain on the pull out and no light switch worked in the bedrooms. Not worth the money
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Qball
"EXCELLENT FOR THE COST"
Was trying to save money on this trip and succeeded with this hotel. I had seen other negative reviews but decided to risk it. Very glad I did.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Older facility but kept up well
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"A lot of bang for the buck!"
We didn't expect a 3 bedroom hotel room! We will definitely stay here if we come back to Indianapolis!
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"Stayed here for PRI"
The rooms are spacious if you are staying with 3-4 people a room. Each room has private bedrooms and a shared bathroom. Based on the other customers staying at park place it feels more like you are staying in an apartment than a hotel. There is no room keeping unless you notify the staff you want it (not standard). It is right across the parking lot of a candle wood suites. It is a slightly difficult location to find , about 10 minutes away from the downtown area where PRI takes place. If push comes to shove and you have to stay here because other rooms are sold out you can make it work , otherwise - see if you can find someplace else !
Other trip Dec 16, 2013