All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
1150 N White River Pkwy, Indianapolis, IN, 46222, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good price but not downtown"
The hotel front desk is literally one desk that you sit down at. The hotel is not downtown there's nothing within walking distance. The plus side of this hotel with the room size. It was very large similar to an apartment.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Chloe
"Not a typical hotel"
Spacious and affordable. The hotel is not a conventional hotel, but seems to be a hotel/apartment. There is not a front desk, instead an office that is open during buisness hours. When it is not open, you have to go to the hotel next door for any issues. We tried to take a morning swim but the pool was not unlocked at the posted time. The desk person at the hotel next door said it would not be open until the office person showed up later. The beds and furnishings were old but clean and comfortable. Not a bad experience but I will not be staying again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"No frills stay"
the room was large and comfortable but didnt seem like a hotel. parking lot was quite far from front door. very hard to load & unload items. only 2 small elevators. stayed 2 nights and my room was not touched after the first night. No front desk. the location was great for where i wanted to go but Im not sure i would reccommend this place
2 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Rod
Love the apartment style room 103, I came to bring my son to Riley Hospital & I also have a newborn. It was perfect for us. We look forward to staying again
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Kayla
There only a short while but enjoyed the pool. I wish it had a small restaurant in it.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Sandra
"Good Value for the location."
This hotel was one of the least expensive alternatives for the immediate area. We went to a concert at the White River state park and the location of the hotel could not be better. We had a two bedroom suite. It was a two bedroom apartment with kitchen. Lots of space and room to spread out. The downside of this location is that it is not really set up efficiently to handle check ins and check outs. There was some confusion with a lady in front of me checking in that tied up the hotel managers for 15 minutes because of the disconnect with how this location books it's rooms and confirmation numbers through Expedia / hotels.com. Be prepared with your confirmation numbers...... The construction of the building reminds one of a late night police drama. It reflects the mindset of always taking the lowest bidder when getting work done. As far as cleanliness, it was not ICKY but it was not as clean as it could be. The floors were sticky. Not like fly paper but more like a gentle reminder that the staff is not getting paid for perfection. With that being said, I would stay there again. It is still a good value.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
We will definitely return!
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Nicole
No one cleaned our room or brought us towels but it was a pretty decent room. Their wasn't any air conditioning goin to the bedrooms only in the living room & that kinda sucked cause it was really hot outside
2 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Tammy
Very comfortable stay. Basement was in transition and pool needed to be clean other than that awesome. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Great price.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
BRITTANY
"College Orientation"
I stayed overnight for our daughter's college orientation. Room was nice and clean and staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Cheryl
"Happy with our stay"
Stayed here after attending an event at the Motor Speedway. Very impressed with the size of the suite. Clean, staff was very helpful. Totally satisfied.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"stones logding"
garmin could not find the address
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
curtis
"Not the Ritz, but the price was right"
Very roomy, didn't realize there would be 3 separate bedrooms, that was a plus. Full Kitchen, fridge, microwave. Had the feel of an apartment. Not very stylish, but more than adequate for the price.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Lots of space, amenities are outdated,but best internet connection
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"close to the track"
very close to the speedway. just a couple of back streets to take to arrive and was able to cut out most of the traffic.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Roger
"Unpleasant Experiences at Park Place at City Centr"
I arrived at Park Place at City Centre at 6:15 pm on Saturday May 23.From the outset, the reception was poor. My suite was not ready and the front office clerk rudely suggested that I needed to take a one bedroom suite instead of the two bedroom that I had paid for. I rejected that suggestion and was told to sit outside and wait until a suite was prepared since housekeeping was in the process of preparing a two bedroom suite. I waited 45 minutes to get to my suite.The suite was comfortable but the furnishings and linen were old and worn. I also had the unfortunate experience of having a busted pipe from a neighboring apartment leaking and seeping into my suite.It took several calls to the front desk to get maintenance to deal with this problem.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"very nice motel to stay in. spacious rooms"
I had an awesome experience there! my friend and I got upgraded kindly by staff for our visit
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Not as advertised"
Terrible hotel. Worst I've ever stayed in. It's not even "downtown". Expedia did not take care of the issue.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"BIG but dumpy"
This place was perfect for my buddy and I to stay at for 1 night. Very spacious. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, couches, etc. Problem is the place needs a serious face lift. Reminded me of my dorm from college that was 50+ years old. Old and smelly.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Glen
"Great Budget Option near Downtown Indy"
Came into town for a festival with a few friends, comfortably slept 5 in a two bedroom suite. One bed was a queen and the other was a full. The full size kitchen was nice and the room was clean throughout. The employees were reasonably helpful, though I did find it odd that there was a sign saying "for help, go to the hotel across the street", but they let me check in early and overall it was a decent place to stay.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"not a hotel......a dorm"
The hotel is a dorm not as advertised. Smelled like garlic. In a bad location. Nothing around it. Office open only during day. No housekeeping.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
disappointed tr
"Park Place"
The room was clean. The facility is being used as student housing for IUPUI. Comfort of the bed was terrible. Location was convenient to IU Medical Center where we had an appointment. For $100/night I was expecting more
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Very roomy"
I'm pretty sure this was an apartment building before. The room was huge, with a living room, kitchen, and bedroom.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Carl
"DO NOT STAY HERE!"
The staff was initially helpful and polite however, this one-night stay was a disaster. The room next to us had a violent fight and the police were called. We left the hotel at 2am for our own safety. I would not recommend this location to anyone, for the amount we paid I expected a safe and clean place to stay... it was far from that.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Todd
"It was close to downtown"
Good staff. Seems like a college overflow housing complex
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Park place @ city centre what up!!"
Good hotel...nice front desk lady, really friendly. Room was in good shape and very spacious. Really enjoyed having my own kitchen didnt have to order pizza or go out to eat...all around good stay!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Anthony
"Terrible hotel in sketchy neighborhood."
This was one of the worst, nastiest places I have ever stayed in my life.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Austin
"Very spacious"
Very large 2 bedroom - apartment like room. Full kitchen was great but lacked a few things - a baking sheet, paper towels, scrubbing pad for pots and pans, a bottle opener. The kitchen also had no hot running water so I had to boil some on the stove to get the dishes clean. Everything else was fine and I would stay here again. It isn't anything fancy but It definitely served our needs.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
sue
"Traveled for business, stayed one night"
After booking my room, I read more online reviews, many of which seemed to be negative, so I called the hotel to voice my concerns. The lady who answered was very nice, listened to all my concerns then when she found out I was a woman traveling alone, said she was putting me in a room on the second or third floor so I would feel safer. I had asked about door locks, bedding, coffee, dishes etc. When I arrived the next evening, I was so pleased! The front office / check-in was modern with the front being all glass. She said she put me in a 3 bedroom on the second floor BECAUSE of our phone conversation the day before and she wanted to make sure the security was adequate. The room / apartment was very clean, modern and nice. There was a master bdrm with a king size bed and a flat screen tv. It wasn't big, but roomy enough with a closet big enough for 2. There were 2 smaller bdroms with smaller beds w/ no tvs, but closets. A nice big modern clean bathroom with all the things I might need. There was a large linen closet with an iron / ironing board with enough room to set up the ironing board in that closet. It had a nice kitchen with a few pots / pans, 3 cooking utensils, a few plates, bowls, cups and glasses BUT no silverware. I brought plastic, so no concern for me. The living room was large with a desk w/ chair, older tv, love seat, chair w/ ottoman and a ceiling fan. The carpet looked and felt clean, maybe even newer. The bed was firmer than I like, but ok.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great for a guys weekend away"
The room was fine because it was you guys going to the football game. But I would not take my family there. There were no accommodations anywhere near the hotel as far as food and entertainment
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Not Really a Hotel"
Too far from downtown to walk. Room itself was really nice, except for having old and outdated TVs. It really doesn't seem like a hotel at all, woman in the office was not accommodating at all.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
zak
comfortable room great price
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
"Nice!"
We love the space, like being at home, saved money by cooking our own breakfast, overall, great place to stay, we will be back next year!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Dwayne
"Ok hotel if you have a car"
The one plus is the hotel room is spacious. Many have 2 if not 3 bedrooms complete with a kitchen. The downsides are that most of the hotel is leased out to college students who attend various institutions in the area so it can be noisy. There was no hotel lobby check in but rather an office you go into to receive your key. There is no housekeeping services so no beds made, towels taken care of, etc. The air conditioner is only in the living area so that the back bedrooms could get very warm on a hot night. If you do not have a car it is not walking distance to the city. There is a hotel shuttle but you must pay $5 per person per ride.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
It's a bit dated, but getting an entire apartment for this price was quite the bargain
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"It was fine......"
It was fine for the price but nothing to write home about. The room was huge and that was nice. Hardly any staff to interact with and the location was not great for walking. It felt safe enough but there was a busy road in front and no sidewalks on the side of the road that the hotel was on. I walked down to IUPUI but I had to walk through the parking lot of a hospital to get there.
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Very Disappointing"
We booked the room for 2 nights when we finally checked in the room was filthy nothing worked in the room i.e. the lights the phone and the bathroom. The staff was very helpful could not be more happy with them we finally got moved in to another room in wich every thing worked well but the building is very old and needs total renovation halls were very dirty even the elavators were a mess no maid service at all.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"mixed feelings"
our ac didn't work...they did fix it right away, but the system was super old -- the hotel was non-smoking BUT there was a smoking area right at the entrance which you had to walk thru to get in and out, and it was filled all 4 days of our stay with chain smoking long term residents -- the room was clean, but the mattresses and box springs were torn and the mattress on the pull out couch was stained pretty badly (old!!!) -- the kitchen was clean but there is no dishwasher like in newer extended stays -- you had to take your own trash to the dumpster, whic was in the basement (not great for a female staying alone) -- the neighborhood seemed safe but industrial (requires a car or cab to get anywhere -- the parking was free and street level but the lot was not guarded -- would I stay again,,,no -- would I tell someone else not to...no...but they should have low expectations if they do -- kind of reminded me of a old folks home or something
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
jenn
"A Spartan residential building that rents apts"
It's not really a "hotel", but an apartment-type residential tower that rents units on a daily basis. The 2-bedroom apartment we occupied overnight was decent and comfortable. The kitchen had a full range of appliances. It was clean and bright, and had lots of cable-tv channels. Very Spartan and utilitarian. Hotel-style amenities were not evident, although the hotel next door had a small amount of food items available. The "front desk" was the desk in the management office.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Skid
"mostly harmless"
No onsite staffing for late evenings, early mornings - tiny trash can in kitchen, no dish holder for washed dishes, and no colander for draining noodles - virtually the only problems - stayed there before, so was as prepared as possible for these - otherwise a reasonable stay...
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"overnight stay due to IU hospital procedure"
The room wasn't new but it was very clean. We were very happy to have had a two bedroom with a kitchen. Staff was very nice. Hope to have that same room again for next procedure. Very conveniently located ad well.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Lori
"Old and Disgusting"
Just in town for a quick business trip with a colleague. Layout of the suite was very nice and comfortable. The kitchen was very nice too and seemed to have been redone recently. The furniture was nice too. That is where the niceties stop. The rest of the room seems extremely old, dated, falling a part and dirty. Popcorn ceiling where it looks like all the drywall is about to crumble. Filthy disgusting walls and baseboards and a/c unit. Surprisingly hard to find electrical outlets anywhere you would want them for computers, chargers, etc.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Stanley
"Fantastic space for group of friends"
We had 7 friends staying in this room and it was awesome. We had 2 bedrooms and then a couch with two people on the floor. It was very comfortable and the amenities were great. It was a big strange that the front desk is in an office and not really the typical hotel front desk but it worked out perfectly fine for us. The shuttle was nice to be able to take us downtown and then we called Uber for the ride home. Very easy. We will definitely be staying here again if we ever come back to Indianapolis!
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
MKH22
"Visit to Riley’s Children’s Hospital"
it was convenient for our stay close to the hospital. the over all condition needs up grading but it will work. would be nice to have a inside pool and jacuzzi.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"A unique experience"
Facility DID NOT have front desk staffed after 10pm (which was posted outside locked front desk area) until 7am (or later, as it turned out - though that WASN'T posted) - questions and problems had to be addressed by going OUTSIDE, ACROSS THE DRIVEWAY TO THE "sister" hotel, where they basically responded in various degrees of, "I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do about it and no one we can call..." Since the questions and problems WERE minor, this was more of an annoyance than a real problem. the room was clean, and the soundproofing was pretty good - there was a party being thrown down the hall - we could here it IN the hall, but not when we shut the door (which, BTW, had a DEADBOLT, "BUT" NO HOLE IN THE DOORFRAME FOR IT TO GO IN - CURIOUS,,,) Would/will stay there again, just make sure i deal with potentials early on...
3 night business trip May 29, 2014
Lost of customers had to wait one hour and more and more to have a clean room( Like us)
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Spacious and comfortable"
The hotel was a great place for several friends to spend the night - two bedrooms, living room, and kitchen. However, it was not all that close to downtown and the hotel wasn't kept up all that nicely.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
"Would only stay if I had to."
The hotel is not set up for convenience. We were unable to get extra pillows or blankets even though the room had a pull out bed in the living room and there were 4 of us staying in the room. Everything about the hotel is outdated. Checking in was a hassle. Fortunately, we were only in the room to get dressed and to sleep. The room was way overpriced and unless I absolutely had to I would not stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Chad K.
I booked my reservation 4months in advance for the Indy 500 weekend. I arrived at 6:30pm when the check in time that day was 3pm and didn't check in until 2 hours later at 8:30. Disappointed about that, other than that, everything else was fine.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to downtown"
Nice size sitting room , full kitchen and seperate bedrooms
Other trip May 20, 2014