All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
1150 N White River Pkwy, Indianapolis, IN, 46222, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Dorm"
So really, the hotel is a college dorm, too?? College kids shouldn't be in a regular hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Bri
"Not to bad"
We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite for 5 days while at a conversion. The hotel is a little outdated (1990 décor) (but for the price per night I'm not complaining.) the staff is super friendly and helpful. It's about a 7 minute cab ride to down town and even less to the area medical centers. Over all the stay wasn't bad and I well be rebooking for next year.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Cole
"City Centre review"
The room was very spacious I was very surprised with what we received for the money. The bathroom was small and could have used some maintenance but overall it was okay. We were there for March Madness and I was a little disappointed that it was advertised as being 2.2 miles away from Lucas Oil which it may have been but it was a difficult 2.2 miles. I was not happy that you could not get ice after 11pm because the office was closed. The shuttle was very convienient just wish it ran after 9pm especially since there was a big event going on in town. Overall we were very satisfied and would stay again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Lenae
"Lots of Room"
I was concerned about the hotel after reading the ratings and comments, but the hotel offered us three bedrooms and a living room/kitchen. For the price (no cost for parking also and free Wi-Fi), we could not have had a better experience.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Cheap hotel close to downtown"
The hotel room was really a small apartment. Full kitchen, 2br, living room, etc. it wasn't fancy but it was comfortable and half the price of downtown hotels. A quick 5 min drive to everything downtown. It seemed like half the rooms were actually apartments that people rent full time.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
There was mold all over our room
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
amanda
"Close to IUPUI"
It was exactly what i needed. It was quiet, the room was very clean, and it was quiet. Although there wasn't room service all the time that is to be expected from an extended stay hotel. over all it was great.
6 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"lost in Indy"
This hotel could not be found on the GPS , when we called the hotel the staff said the GPS would not work. The late check in policy means you go next door to the real hotel to get the key. There is no vending so it is good to get your key next door so you can use their vending . The rooms are very out dated with a nasty stain on the pull out and no light switch worked in the bedrooms. Not worth the money
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Qball
"EXCELLENT FOR THE COST"
Was trying to save money on this trip and succeeded with this hotel. I had seen other negative reviews but decided to risk it. Very glad I did.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Older facility but kept up well
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"A lot of bang for the buck!"
We didn't expect a 3 bedroom hotel room! We will definitely stay here if we come back to Indianapolis!
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"Stayed here for PRI"
The rooms are spacious if you are staying with 3-4 people a room. Each room has private bedrooms and a shared bathroom. Based on the other customers staying at park place it feels more like you are staying in an apartment than a hotel. There is no room keeping unless you notify the staff you want it (not standard). It is right across the parking lot of a candle wood suites. It is a slightly difficult location to find , about 10 minutes away from the downtown area where PRI takes place. If push comes to shove and you have to stay here because other rooms are sold out you can make it work , otherwise - see if you can find someplace else !
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Phil
"Perfect spot"
What can I say!!! No issues and a true fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment. Great deal.
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2013
A huge suite
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"An old appartment building with minor rehab"
This "hotel" is one of a pair of what appear to be old appartment buildings in Indianapolis. So the rooms have a full kitchen and except for a really tiny bathroom, are spacious. However, driving in at night was like an episode of the Munster's complete with a fallen tree blocking the driveway which is off of a rather remote road. There is essentially no lobby, the elevators were small and creaky and there was no way to be sure who was staying the building since no person was even at the little office at the entrance. ( I had to get a key from the other hotel in the building across the drive way. In the room, the citrus mister was going full blast to cover up who knows what. The bathroom was in poor shape, the water neve got hot and there was no place to set anything down.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"in town for a show"
we booked this only a couple days before our stay and everything was great. staff was nice and the room was better then we expected. Would stay there again!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Hoosier Hills Pact"
I had an excellent experience while staying at Park Place.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Strange Environment"
The hotel isn't in the best area of town and is chained in. Safety wise was ok just a little creepy considering this hotel is overflow for IUPUI students. Floors 1 -5 are for people to stay and the rest are for college students. The room had one AC unit for 3 rooms. Just an aweful experience. I only spent 6 hours there and I made it out alive.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
The hotel was clean and people nice. We where in for Gencon and they had shuttles going back and forth for only $5 for everyone in the room.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Tracy
"Should be listed as a college dorm."
This Hotel is mostly used for extended stay and is primarily occupied by College students. It is not really set up for short term business applications.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
"Nice and close to racetrack"
Good, nice to have such a big area and kitchen, etc...
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Darrell
"Absolutely perfect!"
The only thing I can say negative is that we didn't stay longer. The rooms are so spacious. More than enough room for a family to stay and not feel crowded at all. Once we arrived we didn't have to do anything...just unpack and enjoy. Room had 2 separate bedrooms...full bath..more than enough closet space as well as large dressers in the rooms. One of my favorite things was it had a full kitchen....stove..fridge..microwave...coffee maker and even a toaster! Like everyone I read the reviews and their was good and bad but I am one who like to form my own opinions and glad I choose to stay...it was much more than I expected...can't wait to stay again even if only for a weekend.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
angie
"Roomy and clean"
Would recommend again to anyone roomy nice experience!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Mediocre hotel close to downtown."
Spacious apartment but carpet, bedding and furniture was dated and worn. Probably a better place for long term stay.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
lois
Carpet needed shampoo'd. Loved the space for the entire family! Like a two bedroom apartment!! Very close to the zoo and the grandkids loved it!! Very close to the convention center where my meetings were.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
Elaine
"Not Impressed"
When we checked in, the lady in the office was very nice and helpful. Manager was rude! Room was not clean and there was mold in one of the bedrooms. There were sketchy people hanging around all tge time, probably because this is an extended stay hotel. Did not know this when we booked it. On the day of our checkout, housekeeping busted in the door hours before checkout time. She didn't apologize or anything. I will never stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
Liz
"Nice and economic hotel not so far from downtown."
It was a good experience. Its vecinity no Candlewoods is very convenient.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Francisco
"Stay away from this one"
Unsafe. Location is in a bad part of the city. Sketchy people staying there.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Park place review"
Good clean room and great value. Staff helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
holly
"Indy trip for concert at Egyptian Room"
Nice trip had a good time. The downtown was the best, good bars and food
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
There were no hotel services. It met the need to sleep and be indoors. The beds were uncomfortable, bathroom was very small for a 2 bedroom suite. The location was the main plus for it.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
The furnishings are VERY outdated. The springs in the sofa are flat, making a very uncomfortable place to sit.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
It was nice.. We still had to drive down town and was not sure about shuttles. Only place close to is the zoo
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Nichole
"Loud"
This hotel is not really in the city center. It is an extended stay hotel. It was nice to have a 2 bedroom suite (apartment). But the upstairs neighbors played very loud "boom boom" music until 4am, there were freight trains running through the night and a truck that kept roaming around the parking lot moving things.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
"Hotel was close to the SPEEDWAY,"
Was a lot of room will stay here next year for the Indy 500. Thank you!
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"ok For the price."
We stayed for Indy weekend. The price was right, the location was good and it was very quiet. It wasn't the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at, but for the price and only 2 nights it was good for our purpose.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
City Center motel implies being in the downtown area. Google directions were terrible. We were never told there would be no maid service during the day.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
"2013 Indy 500 Race Weekend"
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Yes, maybe part dorm - but the room we had was large, clean, with full kitchen and living room. A welcome change to several poor quality motels we have stayed in on previous race dates. Plenty of parking and we felt safe around the hotel grounds. About 3 miles to the Indy 500 track, we walked it - but one could drive part way and park at a business on 16th St. for $20. After the race the town turns 16th St. into one way, all lanes going East - so park accordingly.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
Don
"Nice Place"
Nice place and a bit unusual as well. If you check-in after hours, you have to go to the hotel across the driveway to get your key. My room was unusually large and had 2 TV's. It had a kitchen, but no garbage cans anywhere in the place. There was a huge living room and the bedroom had its own door. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There are places to get food delivered, but anyplace to eat is a VERY long walk away.
Other trip May 28, 2013
pajasa
"Hotel or Dorm?"
It wasn't clear if this was a hotel or dorm, but we found out later it was both. The initial meeting with the front desk was not very friendly/helpful, but she ended up being very friendly and helpful (maybe because she's used to dealing with rude college kids.) It smelled like smoke on our non-smoking floor and room. The room was nice and big and quite clean at the very least.
Other trip May 10, 2013
Rose
"one night stay tolerable"
This is a dorm. I would not have stayed longer than the one night. The rooms were clean, but there was an old cigarette smell in the rooms and hallway. Blinds on the windows did not keep out parking lot lighting that made the bedrooms as light as day during the night. This was my first booking with hotels.com. Next time I'll read more than the first review.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
DL
"Ok stay for the money"
We were there for just the weekend, but the rooms were clean and large enough to use as living quarters for an extended period. We wish we had been a little closer to the downtown which is what we thought we were getting when we read the ads. The hotel did offer a 5 dollar shuttle ride during daylight hours and we caught a 10 dollar cab home at night which ended up costing us about the same as it would have to park at a downtown hotel. The place was clean and comfortable, and we felt safe. But I wouldn't have wanted to venture too far away on foot at night.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Tess
"Close to downtown"
Quiet, clean, and comfortable. Really enjoyed the ful kitchen.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2013
Greg
"Basic"
If our room was smoke free like we requested, it sure didn't smell like it. The place "looked" clean and was for the most part but burn marks on the couch and overall stale smell of smoke in the room left us no choice but to only be in the room for sleeping purposes only. For the price however, the room was twice the size we needed with a full kitchen, tv room, and spare bedroom. I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to stay multiple nights or getaways with other couples. I'd stay again if I was on a budget and only needed a place to sleep.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Ok for business"
The room was really clean and everyone really nice and helpful. It is a bit old and would need fresh painting.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Stay away from it!"
The hotel was not flexible with early check ins. When booking it was not mentioned that the hotel is used as university dorms. When I got to my room the hallways smelled of smoke, music was very loud, shower water temperature was unable to be moderated. Called to the hotel desk to ask for music to be lowered and it was in vain. The same happened the second night of stay. This is not a HOTEL, but rather a dorm residence. VERY unhappy that this place even appears as an option on this website.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2013
Dr Kev
"Close to IU Hospital"
Hotel location was very conventient for our appt next day at the IU Hosp. Staff very pleasand and the room was supplied with everything we needed. We were just sorry we only had a 1 night stay. This hotel would have been great for a weekend get away. Thanks for suggesting Park Place.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2012
P. Greer
"good location..."
Ten dollar taxi ride from the center of down town it was the perfect location at a great price.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
gigi
"One night stay"
We arrived late and when entering the building was a little surprized at the check in process. There wasn't a front desk to speak of , but a office desk behind a glass wall. The lady was friendly enough and got our room key quickly. We weren't sure of the type of facility it really is because of the number of bikes out side the front entrance. Student housing or extended stay maybe? The room was more of a apartment than a hotel room and very dated. We will be going back to the regular hotel room the next time we travel to Indy. I will say it is very convenient to IU medical center, but still not our chose in the future.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Close to where my meetings were."
I was impressed with the room. It had everything I needed for my 5 day stay. I was however, disappointed when I found out it is owned by IUPUI and it was mostly college students living there. They were very loud on my floor, running up and down the hallway, slamming doors and yelling. The room was a little warm, but finally found out how to control the temperature. Too bad Indianapolis is smoke-free. I would've enjoyed being able to smoke considering the price I had to pay to stay there, but overall enjoyed my stay.
5 night business trip Nov 11, 2012