All hotels in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America
1141 Blue Ribbon Drive, Oconomowoc, WI, 53066, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Nice hotel minutes from everything."
Very clean. Awesome breakfast every morning. Sundowner reception 3 nights a week with free food and free wine and beer. Excellent staff. Spacious rooms. Free 24hr laundry. Very quiet.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Wisconsin stay"
We stay here very year when we come to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool festival in Jefferson. It is a bit of a drive by worth it. We like the space in the rooms.
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
Excellent service Robin was outstanding that's where it ended rooms were dirty never vacuumed they just made a bed and change the towels
6 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
The Staybridge suites was a great hotel. The room was beautiful, very clean. They give you free breakfast (with a lot of food) and free dinner on Tuesday through Thursday. It was a great deal!
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Andrea
"Outstanding hotel"
Great room, very clean. Very good breakfast. Enjoyed the evening appetizers when available. Friendly, helpful staff. First rate, I will stay there again next time I am in the area.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Suites were nice. The breakfast is really great. Lots if fresh food and options
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
MB
"We loved it!"
We have stayed in some very "swanky" hotels in the past (not very many) and also some very low budget 2-star hotels too. I can honestly say that we really enjoyed our stayed here. From the complementary daily breakfast, which as very decent (a $$ savings for our family) to the complementary dinner that was available the 3 nights of our stay (we didn't get to take advantage of this) to the free laundry facilities and work out room. The staff was always busy cleaning and were always friendly. We have no complaints and would definitely stay there again....especially since it was SOOO affordable!
7 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
Denise
"Not good"
Well first off when I first tried to check in the women at the front desk did not know what they were doing and my son and I ended u waiting in our car for two whole hours while Hotels.com taught them how to check me in. I will not be going back to this hotel ever again. We ended up not getting into our room until about 8:30pm. The reason why we even picked this hotel was for the indoor pool which closes at 9:00pm or 10:00 pm I cant remember so we had no time to enjoy the pool.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Very upset
"An excellent stop"
We checked in 10 minutes before 7. From 5-7 on tue, wed and thur they offer a small dinner. We were able to participate in that dinner. Even though the meatballs were out, they offered to make us sandwiches, which was very nice surprise. My recommendation is if you stay on a tues, wed, thur get there before 7. It was a very nice atmosphere. Wish we could have stayed longer at the hotel. The breakfast in the morning was also excellent and the staff was very kind.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Great place for families"
With 4 kids, finding an affordable hotel that fits the family can be difficult. This was perfect for us. The room set up was spacious and full of light (some suites are set up so there are no windows in the living area). The full kitchen and bar area was great for the kids. I loved the patio outside with beautiful flowers and space for the kids to run around. The breakfast was wonderful and we were shocked to discover free dinner as well Tuesday through Thursday. Again, we made the most of the patio for both meals. Will definitely check out a Staybridge again!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great place to stay."
It was a great experience all the way. There was a mixture of guest, from families with children to older couples like us. And it seemed as if everyone knew what manners were. The place was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Marilyn
"great place for family stay"
A great hotel. Breakfast and evening reception were wonderful. We will look to stay here again in the near future.
2 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Very pleased with the room. The hot breakfast included was great.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Barb
"Pleasantly surprised"
Pleasantly surprised with the size of the room and all we got for the price. We would Definitely stay again and I will also look for other Staybridge Suites on any of our up coming business/personal trips.
4 night trip Feb 20, 2013
Josh
"Will Definitely Stay Again"
Went for an overnight visit with family. Checked in late, but service was super quick. The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was good and had lots of choices. Would definitely stay for a longer stay.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Stayed with Kids
"Nice for family"
This hotel was great. The suite layout made it easy to have separate spaces for our child and us. The breakfast was nice and the amenities are great--pool, fitness center, theater. I would certainly stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013
"i love this place!!!"
Everything was very well,the front desk clerk was very helpful.the room was great!!! It was very clean,this is now number one hotel chain i will try to use.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2013
steve.w
"Very comfy beds"
The hotel was great. Clean rooms, very comfy beds, and friendly staff
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2012
AJG
"Can We Move In?"
We loved the movie room with leather recliners. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful! The staff was friendly, helpful, and eager to do their best to ensure a pleasurable stay for us! We would be delighted to return to this hotel again and plan to do so next year! The staff deserves a BIG vote of confidence. All hotels should have such employees!!!!!1
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
"good option for staying in Oconomowoc"
The hotel was clean, and my room was spacious. It was particularly nice to have a kitchenette. My only real complaint (and it's pretty minor at that) is that the only window coverings were sheers. I would have preferred blackout drapes as the garish parking lot lighting shone in my windows all night.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Kate
"great shopping trip"
Pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price. Would most definately stay there again!
Other trip Nov 3, 2012
Bug
I've stayed at this hotel many times and I always find it clean and the staff helpful. It is close to the highway and restaurants. I like being able to have the kitchen and laundry. The fitness room is small but clean and usually empty. The bed is comfortable and the rooms are quiet.I always return to this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2012
Very comfortable and quiet.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Jane
"Very Nice"
Very Nice
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2012
"A great hotel!"
I love this hotel and whenever we are in Wisconsin to visit we always stay here. It's a great experience and a good value for your money!
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
"Nice, quiet and comfortable."
Great staff helped with early check in. Really nice hotel and the room was very comfy.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Toast
"Poor customer service"
I recently got married and I reserved a block of room for my guests at this hotel. The hotel made a mistake with literally every single one of my wedding guests that stayed at the hotel. They told my guests they did not have a reservation until my guests argued back and forth and finally produced a confirmation number and then were told they did have rooms. They misspelled guests name and email address so they never got confirmations sent to them. When I contacted the hotel for a list of my guests that booked rooms, every time they sent me a list there was a mistake regarding who should have been on the list and wasnt and I have to make several calls to the hotel to check on things and make sure it was right. When I called to book a room for our wedding night, I was told by the front desk staff that there were no rooms available so I went on hotels.com and booked a room at the hotel no problem. Then I got a call from the hotel asking why I called booked the room through hotels.com and not them and I explained that I was told they had no rooms and they then said they had rooms available. The hotel itself is nice and clean and spacious but the customer service is terrible!! all of my guests complained at how rude the front desk staff were and my guests were annoyed at all the hassle they had with their check ins. I would not recommend booking this hotel for a large event such as a wedding. it was a nightmare for me as a bride to constantly be emailing and calling them.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
"Close to family residence"
I enjoyed the size of the room and the price for how many could sleep in the suite. I was disappointed that the bathroom was in the bedroom area as it was noisy at night when people had to use the bathroom. I was disappointed with the bed, the double bed i slept in was very lopsided like every guest slept on the same side and it was worn down and then the other side of the bed was raised so the other person kept rolling into me. I was disappointed with the barking dog that was in the room below us from 3p.m. to 10:30p.m. Then the people above us partied until 4a.m. The breakfast was great, the pool was nice and clean but the hot tub looked quite dirty.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2012
Kristin

"Great value. Great room."
Really good. Free coffee, wifi, happy hour breakfast.. Great place.
Other trip May 17, 2014