All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
127 West 28th Street, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We tried this hotel in Chelsea to check out the neighbor hood and found it to be a nice spot. Roof top bar was fun with a nice view. Rooms was clean and comfortable. Overall, a good value.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is not a fancy one, but is in a good location, nice, reasonable size rooms, clean and pleasant stuff.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"My single stay so the Indigo"
The business computer was not working well. Arturo from the front desk printed my boarding pass on two occasions. The day staff is so friendly and works so hard including the wonderful housekeeper and the best door man!
3 night trip Jul 8, 2015
stephanie
"Another great stay at Indigo Chelsea"
This was our second stay here. The price is right for NYC. The rooms are well appointed and clean. The location is excellent. It's out of the way from tourists, with subway stops very close by. Our weekend included a Broadway show and a concert at Barclays (in Brooklyn). The hotel is central to both of these attractions. Walking distance to the Empire State and to different neighborhood bars. Breakfast and service at the restaurant were good. We didn't get a chance to try the rooftop bar since it was closed by the time we returned (open 5-11 pm). The staff is very friendly.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
sandra
"hotels.com saves day cuz Doubletree double trouble"
Staff was indifferent to rude. My reservation was not honored by the hotel. Weak customer service by Hilton, but hotels.com made it right. Hotels.com: very good, Hilton Doubletree: very weak.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Jonathan
"My go-to choice in Midtown"
Indigo Chelsea is my go-to place to stay during my frequent NYC visits for work. It's always clean and quiet. The staff is very helpful. The hotel restaurant is delicious and serves organic, sustainable, local food. The rooms aren't large, but they are comfortable, cozy, and have everything you need for a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Diana
"Indigo NYC like a home away from home !"
A great experience from the greeting at the door on the first day! To the staff saying (( There looking forward to my return in the future!! )) And Yes I look forward to my return to the Indigo NYC SOON!!! D Carter Fort Lauderdale fl.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Danny
"Good but not 4-star"
Nice hotel close to Penn station but somewhat on a back-street. Well equipped room but not top cleaned. Atypical 4-star breakfast (continental) with juice OR coffee.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Olof
"Close to everything!"
This a well priced,clean and comfortable hotel in the middle of everywhere you want to be in NYC. We had three people in the room with two double beds. It was slightly tight but we still had space to move around. And let me repeat, it was very clean! I would definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
Kimberly
"Location"
This hotel is in the flower district. It is midway between time square and the mmeat packing district.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Amelia
"Pretty good ... and almost awesome ..."
The staff at the hotel was great. The room could have been a bit cleaner, but wasn't horrible. We had a couple of maintenance issues in the bathroom that were fixed immediately once we notified the front-desk. The hotel just needs some paint and a deep clean. Neighborhood was decent. Really close to the High-Line which is a gem of NYC.
3 night business trip May 16, 2015
Frederick
"Great hotel, centrally located"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at Hotel Indigo. We were out enjoying the City most of our stay and did not have a chance to sample the restaurant or the roof bar, but we loved the location and the room. It was much more spacious than many hotel rooms that we have stayed in during other trips. The staff was very helpful and accommodated all of our requests. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
dave
"OK stay in NYC"
The bed was very comfortable but the room,rather small and on the 2nd floor facing the street, was incredibly noisy early in the morning.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Robin
"Next to a cool place for unique findings 4 home"
Right next door to a great place to see in usual handmade furniture refurbished and vintage antique things for your home.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Brooke A
"Business/couple weekend"
Staff was very helpful with check in, recommendations for lunch, holding bags, and breakfast service. Room was comfortable, with good bedding and modern feel. Shower could a been a little cleaner. Enjoyed relaxing roof top bar - wish they had some appetizers too. it was fun to walk near hotel and see all the flower shops and wholesalers. Recommend Gigi cafe nearby on 7th ave and Peruvian restaurant on 24th between 6th and 5th.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
jOYCE
"Central in Chelsea"
Solid hotel in a great, central location
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Stuart
"Make sure there's no common door betw rooms"
Good location, but with a door between my room and another guests, I could hear everything, fighting, etc,etc. NOT staying there again
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Business Travel"
Business Travel - great linen - comfortable bed - good location - stylish room - great bath products
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"vdery nice hotel"
friendly staff, nice sized room, delicious breakfast in the hotel
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great stay for a weekend in the city"
Very clean, nice staff, and great area. The room size is quite acceptable given the location, and Times Square is a short walk away. The only trouble we had was trying to figure out which parking garage validated for this hotel, but Penn Station is only a few blocks away, so that may not trouble most people.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Not good
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Lendl
"Fabulous"
It was fabulous it was definitely five star treatment i highly recommend this hotel!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good hotel, good people, good price."
Everyone was great. Cool little hotel with nice people.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Blake
"Overall very pleasant"
The location was perfect for our group and the staff was exceptional. Our only issue was when we took down our do not disturb sign to have service on our room, the coffee cups, coffee packets, wine glasses, and bathroom accessories were not replaced. So, we had to reuse what we had.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jamie
"Good hotel"
Pleasant room and hotel, a bit nicer than most of the nearby Chelsea hotels.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"We'll come back!"
Great Visit! Totally reasonable price through Hotels.com, and the perfect getaway for my wife and me (we missed Valentine's Day). Folks at the front desk were very helpful, parking was a block away ($38 per day), and the room was great. Wireless worked well, temperature was great. We highly recommend it. We spend the day walking the city (visited the public library at 42nd and 5th, and for the first time we tried the TCKTS booth in Times square and got tickets to a play for 50% off. There are come great, inexpensive little restaurants on 7th between 26th and 27th (We liked the Pita Grill the most) - but we're not into fancy meals.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
We were spending only one night in town for a concert. We didn't spend a lot of time there, but we were happy with our stay. The "American" breakfast was a nice treat. We added the breakfast (continental) to our room at booking and the upgraded for $3 to the "American" at the restaurant.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Chilly Chelsea ... HOT hotel"
room size is tight, Shower lacked really hot water and sketchy controller
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
karen
"Needs polishing."
This is my second stay. The first stay we had a better room. This room on the second floor had paint peeling off in the bathroom, the bathroom was so sloppily painted that the paint was all over the tiles in the shower, and the ihome only had a connection for old phones. A very different experience from the first stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good Location and Top Notch Service"
Wonderful hotel, I will be staying here from now on when I come to Chelsea for business. The food is good, the rooms are clean and the staff is on point.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"NYC"
Staff was amazing. Treated us like family!!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Erica
"Charming decor and the most comfortable bed ever!"
I loved the Decour of this hotel. The staff was very friendly. And the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! The views are pretty good, too. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Morgan
"Cute boutique"
The room was very clean, modern and a nice size. You could actually walk around the bed. The large shower was great! There was an ihome, which was nice to have. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 over all is the lobby was a bit disappointing. But again, overall lovely!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good new downtown/flower district hotel"
Mgr/HD man at front desk was a know it all and had no interest of the guests...hotel in general attractive and pleasant..Room OK...shower stall flooded floor because of poor engineering, that is their problem...
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Pleasant hotel in Chelsea"
A very pleasant stay in this small hotel in the Flower District in Chelsea. Conveniently located near several subway stops. Helpful front desk staff who went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Surprisingly good food in the restaurant and bar on the street level. The bar on the top floor would be splendid in good weather, but in winter was essentially deserted, we were usually the only people there, and it closed much too early -- especially by New York standards.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Ray
"Friendly. Inviting. Spacious!"
With their large "entry hall", spacious bathroom, arm chair and side table"– the Indigo's rooms are an OASIS when compared with NYC's usual cramped hotel rooms.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Comfortable, modern - a pleasant stay"
Good location - quick walk from Penn Station and close to the #1 train. Hotel is comfortable and clean. The heat was not working when we arrived but they fixed it quickly after we informed them. Overall a pleasant stay - we would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Location is great. But there is construction right next door. I wish I had known otherwise I would not have booked there. But having said that the receptionist changed our room to the back of the hotel. They were really accommodating. Will not be back until construction is over.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Faye
We stayed for 2 nights. The hotel was easily accessible to the theater district and to Chelsea. It was a short walk to the hi-line. The restaurant was an added plus. The price was excellent. The rooms had been recently remodeled and we well done.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"A hotel in transition"
The hotel seems to be in a management/ownership transition. Fliers in the room offered room service - this has been discontinued; the list of TV channels was completely incorrect. Several of the outlets in the room didn't work. The shower, designed to be 'open' (no door), splashed water all over the bathroom floor. These are all small things, but point to an overall neglect on the part of management. That said, the staff was fantastic, the room was comfy, and the neighborhood is great.
6 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Ryan
"Elevator broken!"
Weekend leisure stay. One of 2 elevators not working. Unacceptable for a 20 story building. Disappointed
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"January 2015"
This is my second stay at the Hotel Indigo for business. Conveniently located with restaurant in the hotel lobby earns it four solid stars. Room is a little small, however, it includes a desk and chair which competitors sometimes do not.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
SFbiztraveler
"Great stay, great staff, beautiful decor"
We loved our stay. It's a 6 minute walk from Penn Station and there's a delicious ramen shop across the street. The rooms are refreshingly decorated - they're boldly designed. You might not like the design but I did, and at least it wasn't boring. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was well designed with a small table in addition to the counter so you actually had somewhere to put your things (rare in hotel bathrooms I find). Also the desk staff was friendly and helpful. Instead of just giving us the walking directions we asked for to Chelsea Market, they suggested that we go just a little further and walk there on the High Line, which was lovely. Also, when our TV wasn't working (due to some random button pushing on my part), they had the engineer there in less than 5 minutes to get us back on track.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Decent sized room for NY!"
Booked this spot because of its location near Madison Square Garden, which is great! There's not much on the same street, but MSG is in great walking distance (even in 17 degrees). Times Square is also in walking distance. Arriving was a tad tricky with a rental because the street is small and there's not much room. Parking is about a block away from the hotel (heads up the customer service at the parking lot - not affiliated with the hotel - is AWFUL and completely opposite of the hotel). Customer service at the hotel was great, everyone was friendly and accommodating. I had asked for a rollaway bed at check-in and it arrived within minutes of getting to my room. I had heard horror stories of small NY hotels, but I was pleasantly surprised by how spacious the room and bathroom was. The bathroom was BEAUTIFUL, only complaint was the towels felt old and stiff. I've stayed at an Indigo Hotel before which influenced my decision, but I was not disappointed!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
E.AA
"Convenient, clean, quiet"
Enjoyed a wonderful winter weekend in Manhattan at Hotel Indigo. Its great location, clean, comfortable rooms and very reasonable price made this hotel an excellent choice in Chelsea.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Other than the housekeeping, the stay was great. Great location also; within walking distance to a lot of places we had planned to go.
5 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great Staff!"
I've stayed here several times. And it only seems to get better. I must attribute that to the exceptional staff. Professional, friendly and efficient.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
THOMAS
"Great hotel, noisy heating."
Heating system too noisy, like a freight train. The hotel is otherwise amazing, one of the nicest I have stayed at. But I will unfortunately not go back due to the noise of the heating.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Ian
"Conveniently located"
Overall a decent hotel especially for NYC. The rooftop bar was closed due to the weather but I can see it being a great spot as soon as it warms up
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Dick
"Quiet, amazing location, friendly staff"
I stayed on a Sunday night in January in a 9th-floor room. It was incredibly quiet -- this block is lined with flower shops, so no noisy nightlife. I picked this hotel mainly for proximity to Penn Station and the High Line, along with a lot of great dining destinations in Chelsea. Awesome location. I also particularly like the wood floors in the rooms (well, I think laminate, but anyway not carpet). Generous-sized king room, could use some coat hooks in the entry area. Shower water pressure not great but better for the environment at least! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2015