All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here127 West 28th Street, New York, NY, 10001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Make sure there's no common door betw rooms"
Good location, but with a door between my room and another guests, I could hear everything, fighting, etc,etc. NOT staying there again
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Business Travel"
Business Travel - great linen - comfortable bed - good location - stylish room - great bath products
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great stay for a weekend in the city"
Very clean, nice staff, and great area. The room size is quite acceptable given the location, and Times Square is a short walk away. The only trouble we had was trying to figure out which parking garage validated for this hotel, but Penn Station is only a few blocks away, so that may not trouble most people.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Not good
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Lendl
"Fabulous"
It was fabulous it was definitely five star treatment i highly recommend this hotel!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good hotel, good people, good price."
Everyone was great. Cool little hotel with nice people.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Blake
"Overall very pleasant"
The location was perfect for our group and the staff was exceptional. Our only issue was when we took down our do not disturb sign to have service on our room, the coffee cups, coffee packets, wine glasses, and bathroom accessories were not replaced. So, we had to reuse what we had.
3 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jamie
"Good hotel"
Pleasant room and hotel, a bit nicer than most of the nearby Chelsea hotels.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"We'll come back!"
Great Visit! Totally reasonable price through Hotels.com, and the perfect getaway for my wife and me (we missed Valentine's Day). Folks at the front desk were very helpful, parking was a block away ($38 per day), and the room was great. Wireless worked well, temperature was great. We highly recommend it. We spend the day walking the city (visited the public library at 42nd and 5th, and for the first time we tried the TCKTS booth in Times square and got tickets to a play for 50% off. There are come great, inexpensive little restaurants on 7th between 26th and 27th (We liked the Pita Grill the most) - but we're not into fancy meals.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
We were spending only one night in town for a concert. We didn't spend a lot of time there, but we were happy with our stay. The "American" breakfast was a nice treat. We added the breakfast (continental) to our room at booking and the upgraded for $3 to the "American" at the restaurant.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Chilly Chelsea ... HOT hotel"
room size is tight, Shower lacked really hot water and sketchy controller
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
karen
"Needs polishing."
This is my second stay. The first stay we had a better room. This room on the second floor had paint peeling off in the bathroom, the bathroom was so sloppily painted that the paint was all over the tiles in the shower, and the ihome only had a connection for old phones. A very different experience from the first stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good Location and Top Notch Service"
Wonderful hotel, I will be staying here from now on when I come to Chelsea for business. The food is good, the rooms are clean and the staff is on point.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"NYC"
Staff was amazing. Treated us like family!!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Erica
"Cute boutique"
The room was very clean, modern and a nice size. You could actually walk around the bed. The large shower was great! There was an ihome, which was nice to have. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 over all is the lobby was a bit disappointing. But again, overall lovely!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good new downtown/flower district hotel"
Mgr/HD man at front desk was a know it all and had no interest of the guests...hotel in general attractive and pleasant..Room OK...shower stall flooded floor because of poor engineering, that is their problem...
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Pleasant hotel in Chelsea"
A very pleasant stay in this small hotel in the Flower District in Chelsea. Conveniently located near several subway stops. Helpful front desk staff who went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Surprisingly good food in the restaurant and bar on the street level. The bar on the top floor would be splendid in good weather, but in winter was essentially deserted, we were usually the only people there, and it closed much too early -- especially by New York standards.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Ray
"Friendly. Inviting. Spacious!"
With their large "entry hall", spacious bathroom, arm chair and side table"– the Indigo's rooms are an OASIS when compared with NYC's usual cramped hotel rooms.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Comfortable, modern - a pleasant stay"
Good location - quick walk from Penn Station and close to the #1 train. Hotel is comfortable and clean. The heat was not working when we arrived but they fixed it quickly after we informed them. Overall a pleasant stay - we would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Location is great. But there is construction right next door. I wish I had known otherwise I would not have booked there. But having said that the receptionist changed our room to the back of the hotel. They were really accommodating. Will not be back until construction is over.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Faye
We stayed for 2 nights. The hotel was easily accessible to the theater district and to Chelsea. It was a short walk to the hi-line. The restaurant was an added plus. The price was excellent. The rooms had been recently remodeled and we well done.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"A hotel in transition"
The hotel seems to be in a management/ownership transition. Fliers in the room offered room service - this has been discontinued; the list of TV channels was completely incorrect. Several of the outlets in the room didn't work. The shower, designed to be 'open' (no door), splashed water all over the bathroom floor. These are all small things, but point to an overall neglect on the part of management. That said, the staff was fantastic, the room was comfy, and the neighborhood is great.
6 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Ryan
"Elevator broken!"
Weekend leisure stay. One of 2 elevators not working. Unacceptable for a 20 story building. Disappointed
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"January 2015"
This is my second stay at the Hotel Indigo for business. Conveniently located with restaurant in the hotel lobby earns it four solid stars. Room is a little small, however, it includes a desk and chair which competitors sometimes do not.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
SFbiztraveler
"Great stay, great staff, beautiful decor"
We loved our stay. It's a 6 minute walk from Penn Station and there's a delicious ramen shop across the street. The rooms are refreshingly decorated - they're boldly designed. You might not like the design but I did, and at least it wasn't boring. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was well designed with a small table in addition to the counter so you actually had somewhere to put your things (rare in hotel bathrooms I find). Also the desk staff was friendly and helpful. Instead of just giving us the walking directions we asked for to Chelsea Market, they suggested that we go just a little further and walk there on the High Line, which was lovely. Also, when our TV wasn't working (due to some random button pushing on my part), they had the engineer there in less than 5 minutes to get us back on track.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Decent sized room for NY!"
Booked this spot because of its location near Madison Square Garden, which is great! There's not much on the same street, but MSG is in great walking distance (even in 17 degrees). Times Square is also in walking distance. Arriving was a tad tricky with a rental because the street is small and there's not much room. Parking is about a block away from the hotel (heads up the customer service at the parking lot - not affiliated with the hotel - is AWFUL and completely opposite of the hotel). Customer service at the hotel was great, everyone was friendly and accommodating. I had asked for a rollaway bed at check-in and it arrived within minutes of getting to my room. I had heard horror stories of small NY hotels, but I was pleasantly surprised by how spacious the room and bathroom was. The bathroom was BEAUTIFUL, only complaint was the towels felt old and stiff. I've stayed at an Indigo Hotel before which influenced my decision, but I was not disappointed!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
E.AA
"Convenient, clean, quiet"
Enjoyed a wonderful winter weekend in Manhattan at Hotel Indigo. Its great location, clean, comfortable rooms and very reasonable price made this hotel an excellent choice in Chelsea.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Other than the housekeeping, the stay was great. Great location also; within walking distance to a lot of places we had planned to go.
5 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great Staff!"
I've stayed here several times. And it only seems to get better. I must attribute that to the exceptional staff. Professional, friendly and efficient.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
THOMAS
"Great hotel, noisy heating."
Heating system too noisy, like a freight train. The hotel is otherwise amazing, one of the nicest I have stayed at. But I will unfortunately not go back due to the noise of the heating.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Ian
"Conveniently located"
Overall a decent hotel especially for NYC. The rooftop bar was closed due to the weather but I can see it being a great spot as soon as it warms up
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Dick
"Quiet, amazing location, friendly staff"
I stayed on a Sunday night in January in a 9th-floor room. It was incredibly quiet -- this block is lined with flower shops, so no noisy nightlife. I picked this hotel mainly for proximity to Penn Station and the High Line, along with a lot of great dining destinations in Chelsea. Awesome location. I also particularly like the wood floors in the rooms (well, I think laminate, but anyway not carpet). Generous-sized king room, could use some coat hooks in the entry area. Shower water pressure not great but better for the environment at least! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2015
"Close enough, but yet far enough away."
Hotel Indigo is located in a great walkable neighborhood central to other tourist attractions, i.e. Times Square, The Village, etc. Quality restaurants and shopping, not to mention the cozy and comforting stay the hotel provides. Overall, it's clean, cozy, convenient and classy.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
s
"Great Chelsea hotel experience"
Hotel Indigo in the Chelsea district of Manhattan was a great find. It was reasonably priced for midtown Manhattan and provided a clean, updated room that I would happily stay at again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
steve
"No regrets...but, price matters."
From check-in and Mike at the desk, to checkout with the help of the bell staff, it was a good experience. You really have to like the location. Easy access to everything. I like walking the streets of NY, and having two main subway lines within a block makes getting back simple after a long journey out from the hotel. The room was nicely appointed. Stay in the front of the hotel, high up. I didn't make it to the rooftop bar, but when I go back in the spring, and I will stay here, I will check it out. Two thumbs up. Price, of course, matters. I feel like a night in the mid 200s with tax is what it should be. I think it may be much more than that when it's warmer.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Patric
"Great stay at Hotel Indigo"
Really friendly and helpful staff. Great location.
3 night trip Dec 22, 2014
"Oasis in Chelsea"
It was quiet and spacious - two things we didn't expect yet truly appreciated.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"A great hotel for the price"
A perfect hotel for those wanting a reasonable room in Chelsea NY. Ask for a room in the rear, nice and quiet. The staff were very friendly, my only gripe is they use plastic glasses on the roof top bar.. No pool why? Great views and a fun place, please use glasses... The Cosmo was to die for and my wine would have been a lot more enjoyable in a glass glass.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Sara
"Too Many Other Choices"
Room average at best and typical NYC small. Heavy construction in area making walking that block less than ideal. Bar/Restaurant was rather basic in comparison to other hotels in the area of similar quality/price.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"No hot water in shower"
No hot water in shower. Otherwise the room was okay. Having hot water is sort of a big deal though.
jay
"Close to 1 train"
The room is decorated nicely but I was disappointed in a few things. My headboard was flaking / peeling pleather and was deteriorating. The bed is insanely firm and uncomfortable Wooden floors are nice but you can hear every footstep rooms away. Overall very noisy. There was an awful pressure from the elevator which gave me earaches and headaches, my door was constantly vibrating the entire stay. Fridge was stocked with no extra room to put your own items My room was next to the maids closet which slammed every 2 min in the morning Spotty cell service Pros: Spa like bathroom Clean Friendly staff Great location to subways Free wifi Sony TV
fashion
"Perfect for anything around Madison Square Gardens"
Great beds. Clean Rooms. Unique character.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"Great location compacr room"
The location could not have been better, but as a double room it was really tight for two people. My friend and I had many activities and appointments which was a good thing because spending too much time in the room would have given us claustrophobia.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
*location/-spa
"NYC business trip week of 12/8/14"
A larger Room than other similarly priced hotels in Chelsea. Excellent WiFi a desk and an arm chair are essentials that other local hotels lack one of those essential items . A little over priced but rationalized the cost since breakfast is included at the restaurant located on the hotel lobby . I will return as long as my finance department does not balk at slightly exceeding $300 per night cap.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
SFbiztraveler
"Good hotel for the location, nothing else."
The hotel need to step up a little... They should have a door man, also they should improve the lobby and greet all the customer at check in.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
A
"Perfect stay !"
Our stay was very last-minute, but the staff were gracious and willing to accommodate us on short notice. The hotel itself is absolutely flawless, as are the rooms. This is one of the best neighborhoods in NYC, to be sure.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Hipmunk
"Great hotel. Great experience."
Had a great time, thought the room was totally comfortable, well furnished. I'd definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Indigo"
Great hotel, great location. Construction on the street made it a little difficult to find, but even that wasn't too much of a hassle.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Keaton
"Great location and Great hotel!!!!"
Had a great experience staying at Indigo Hotel! Was there for 5 nights. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great location in Chelsea flower district. The resturant Stix was fantastic had drinks or ate there everyday. This will definitely be my new spot whenever I stay in the city. Price was very reasonable.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
danielle
"Perfect location!"
Right by the #1metro line to go to Broadway plays, or stay on for a few more stops and get off at Central Park. Cute hotel with very comfortable beds. Small but nice rooms. We were there for the second time and will for sure return to this location when we need a Chelsea fix.