All hotels in Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, United States of America
11 Lafayette Rd, Hampton Falls, NH, 03844, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"convenient on rt1"
Hotel was very close and convenient to our friends who we wished to visit and also the towns and beaches.we used to live in this area so we knew what to ecspect.for anyone who does not want to pay high prices this could be the place for you?situated on Rt1 and very close to I95 & 495.the hotel has had some upgrades but some little things still need to be done.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
dennis
"Truckers Motel"
Dirty and dingy. The smell of smoke permeates everything. There is no smoking in the rooms but it seems that it is OK to smoke on the balconies. Shower is hot then cold then hot again. All in all a very rural experience.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Unhappy Guest
"not the worst but not the best"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights and these are the things we noticed/were unsatisfied with...Cons- 1: the towels were extremely small and completely worn out. We actually went to buy towels that were less dingy and scratchy. 2: our tub was very scummy 3: the café literally only consisted of weak coffee. 4: All the signs in the halls were wrong. We walked in circles following the signs for things like the game room. Pros- 1. The pool was clean but it was over 80 degrees and uncomfortably hot. 2. When our TV wasn't working the concierge came right away to fix it (albeit in bare feet which was pretty weird) 3. The location was ok. 4. The balconies were new and nice. (I wish there had been more than one chair) 5. Half the furniture, the carpeted parts of the floors, and the tv were new and beautiful. (The cigarette burns in the bathroom floor and the college sink unit left a bit to be desired) 6. The shower unit was new, it was also nice having the mini sink and fridge in the room. That was a big plus. All-in-all we didn't go there to spend much time in the room, we went for the beach and boardwalk. It was clean, quiet, & comfortable. We come every year for a long weekend and I would consider this hotel again. Based on price if I couldn't get similar conditions closer to the beach I would consider it.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Holly
"Mixed"
The staff was very helpful. The price was good...much less than places closer to the beach. The location was handy for breakfast and lunches. We had some difficulty getting the tv on, and someone came right away to fix it. But we also had an entry light that was burned out as well as erratic air conditioning. Neither of these was addressed during our two day stay. The indoor swimming pool was so warm we thought maybe it was heated even though it was summer. The hot tub was too hot to sit in.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"A place to sleep after long day in Newburyport"
Stayed here on a Saturday night during Labor Day Weekend. Nothing to write home about, but the accommodations were adequate. Happy that it was not noisy at all. Slept good. Lots of cable channels, but I was tired and fell asleep quickly. For anyone looking for a place to stay while visiting Newburyport, it only took about 15 - 20 mins to get here from Merrimac Street (turn onto on Route 1 heading North over the bridge), there are lots of restaraunts, convenient stores, Dunkin Donuts & gas stations on the way to motel in case you need anything before you get to there.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Excellent Motel"
I don't know how anybody could fault this motel lodging for the money. The rooms are large and clean. Appliances are provided. Bathroom equipment all work well. Beds are very comfortable. I have stayed here several times, and always found my stay a pleasure. Although not right on the ocean, it is only minutes and easy commute to the beach. The room pricing is on par with lodging of other hotels much inferior to this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, without reservation.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"nice close to the beach"
it was a good experience,the staff were very good and helpful
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
emmanuel
The room was old but seemed clean and it had a lovely balcony to sit on. The television got so many channels I stopped looking. We asked for our porch light to be fixed and they gave us excuses the first 2 nights and then just ignored us. They never did fix it. There are fabulous restaurants nearby, there is even a little casino right next door where you can play $2 black jack. MIGHT stay there again if the price is right because you can't beat the balcony and location. NO ELEVATOR by the way so if you have any mobility issues, stay away!
5 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Front desk not helpful"
We only stayed there for one night. The front desk person doesn't seem to know the area well. I was going to ask the front desk person some questions but he was on the phone for a long time. I was expecting him to acknowledge my presence but that didn't happen. I left after waiting there for about 10 minutes.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
It was a nice reasonably priced hotel. The staff was pleasant and the proximity to the beach was very good.
4 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very clean , nice rooms , great staff beach close"
Last minute decision to stay overnight ... Impressed w room size , cleanliness and comfort ...beach close n Honey Dew right down the street
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Dirty hotel, uncapable front desk team"
Had to pay 10 dollars extra for a stroller which was very old with the matrass springs almost sticking out and too dirty to have our child sleeping on it. The blanket of it was gross, had holes in it. After complaining no solution offered and no refund. Luckily we had our own air matrass in our car that we used instead. The room was overall dirty. Hotel needs a make over of facilities and staff.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
michel
"Good stay but..."
Not enough plug ins for phones, iPads, battery chargers etc. and no place to print boarding passes for next mornings flight. Front desk young man on check in seemed a little disengaged.....could have been more welcoming.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Friendly, clean and a great price"
Went on a one night mini vacation, 3 adults 3 children ages 10, 6 & 4, plenty of room for all. We got a room with 2 double beds, they seemed more like queens. Two children decided it would be more fun to sleep on the floor, but there surely was room in the beds. Clean rooms and pool area and friendly staff. I would consider staying again if we ever are up that way again. It's only a short drive to Portsmouth, but there were other things to do near this hotel that we just didn't have time for. The pictures are old, they have updated a little bit since those were taken. One thing that was odd was the height of the shower. I am 5'4" and was too tall to fit under it. So I had to adjust it to spray out instead of down and duck down a little in order to wash my hair. Thats the only poor part I can complain about. I recommend it!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
I only stayed for one night and it was clean and quiet. I did not make use of any of the amenities but I will certainly make a point to the next time I stay at a Hampton Hills
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"close to Hampton Beach our priority"
There were 4 adults, 1- 6 year old & a 14 month old ( in a pack n play we provided), all in a suite with 3 queen size beds, for an overnite. Clean, excellent service, friendly atmosphere. It was Great - more than enough room. Microwave and frig. was a bonus as we were able to - warm up the babies bottle & keep some beach food cold. I will plan on using Hampton Falls Inn in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice, centrally-located hotel"
My overall experience at this hotel was good. I thoroughly enjoyed my overnight stay (with the exception of the too-hot hot tub).
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good Motel"
For the price, this hotel deserves at least a 4 rating. A very nice looking, and condition motel. Room was comfortable and very well equipped. Everything worked, hotel staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I will note, the WiFi connection at this hotel was more than adequate in comparison to others I've experienced. WiFi was of good strength, and had a good connection. Only thing of improvement would be, people leaving use the ice machine too much filling chests, which leaves no ice for the regular type users. I recommend this motel highly in its price range.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"clean room with comfortable mattress."
guest clerk made us wait for about 10 minutes while he took an accommodation over the phone; he gave us no information; the only ice machine was on the first floor; we found out that it did not work...when we could not find the ice machine on the second floor. hotel was not kept up well...needed repair; tv's were difficult to use.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
ruth
"Close to the beach. Decent updates in the hotel."
Overall it was a positive experience. Easy to find. Quiet location. Great for a one or two night stay.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Craig
The sliding door didn't lock so they used a stick so it couldn't be opened. The blanket was ripped with holes in it. The curtains were falling down. Access to the room was difficult. On the upside, the room was clean.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice enough"
The hotel was okay as a place to stay overnight and the price was good. The rooms are a little tired and there was some grime buildup in the corners of the bathroom. The desk staff was polite and friendly. Lots of places to eat in the near vicinity and easy access to the Interstate. Pretty good view of greenery from the little deck area in the back rooms. Overall, not a place for dream getaway vacation, but nice enough for a night or two.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Great location and room rates"
Friendly greeting upon checking in. Easy to access off the freeway. Close and easy to get to Hampton Beach. Restaurants within walking distance. Nice indoor pool. Needs refurbishing, but still worth the value.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
DGAA
Clean and comfortable and a good price.
6 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Great breakfast place 2 driveways away. Easy walk
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"A chain hotel might have been nicer, but costlier"
This place was OK, though a little on the worn-out side. From some employees (but not all, and not the proprietors) gay travelers might get some extra questions while registering. We let it pass, but in 2014 this is highly unusual, especially in NH! The proprietors were very nice and accommodating, though they could not help us with our boarding passes, either.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
2 Guys
"No ac"
they could not fix the air conditioning the room was very uncomfortableand had no other rooms to move usI'm in process of asking for a discount on the rooms
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Very comfortable and great location.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Joel M. Finochiaro
The woman at the front desk was super mean to us. We were quiet walking in, yet she would not stop telling us how intoxicated we were and that we should leave if we think this is a "party hotel". Mind you, it was 10:30p on MEMORIAL DAY, so yes, we had some drinks. There were 3 of us, didn't even have luggage or anything that would have beer, etc., and we were not rowdy in the slightest. It was super offensive. Come on, it's Hampton Beach, NH... not the Hamptons.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"good"
and it was
1 night trip May 25, 2014
tron
"Nice place for overnight"
Enjoyed the indoor heated pool, although the water was a bit hot -- more like a bath. Room was clean and comfortable. Neighborhood was a little rundown, with closed commercial buildings, but decent restaurants nearby. Overall, a nice place to spend an overnight in a beach area.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Short cab ride to Hampton Beach."
This hotel needs to be renovated. The room was dirty, especially the bath room and the plug for the air conditioning unit was corroded. I will not stay there again nor will I recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Just one night"
Room stayed hot all night, uncomfortable bed, could not sleep. If you need a hotel in a pinch come here. reasonable prices, no restaurant but coffee is in lobby. It's an old school Mom and Pop place
Other trip May 24, 2014
Clinton
"To bad wasn't closer to the beach"
It was a really nice place to stay and hot tub was nice and pool was to very comfortable
Other trip May 21, 2014
robert
"Needs updating..."
Ok for one night but the rooms need to be updated.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Small cozy hotel"
Small comfortable hotel, with good sized room, microwave , refrigerator, and safe, and sofa. Pool and jacuzzi a plus, with tea and coffee in reception area all day.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Poor"
The room was dirty . There were holes in the bathroom door when someone punched it . The class of people at the hotel was very low . I would not stay there again.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Robin
We've stayed at this hotel several times now. We have a child attending PEA and this hotel is a good location at a good value. I wish they offered breakfast.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Judy
"Cleaniness/Ceiling needing attention"
Tu Miss for giving me a new room due to being handicap..but just because someone may not use something in room doesn't mean they should clean the whole room it needs a good cleaning on counters & shower!!!! Ceiling in bathroom needs to be worked on " moldy & opened up " needed some attention ASAP...for what I paid per night it should have been not given out to a customer... Management should wear shoes at all times while on job.."barefoot" is not appropriate while walking around front desk area "while she brushed sugar" off counter on floor at coffee area..real classy.. yes I did see it...
Other trip May 13, 2014
Very pleasant surprise, way better than we expected. Room bigger, King bed, fridge, microwave, wifi nice little privated deck... We will probably be back
Other trip May 11, 2014
"older hotel with GREAT upkeep"
What a pleasant surprise. We went for the most reasonable rates, but this was a bonanza. It is an older hotel located right on US-1, close to beaches and shopping. It has been kept up and modernized. The bed was more comfortable than other higher-priced units. We enjoyed a great vacation with this hotel as the hub.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Grover
One night stay, room was nice and clean, the staff was curtious.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"great stop for Sox game"
I had a great stay!!
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"It's all good"
The first thing I noticed about the hotel was the "Vacancy sixtynine dollores" sign out front. I booked the hotel for 1 big one on hotels.com. I asked the guy if I should have called him directly and he told me, "Only if you wanted to save 30 bucks. hahahaha." Other than this "I just got had" moment, the stay was good. I called the front desk with TV issues and he came right up. I didn't have time to use the pool but saw some satisfied customers. Coffee is always out there, hot, decent. Pizza and 99 nearby.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
J Lee
"Enjoyed my stay"
Good hotel. Décor is dated but well maintained. Staff was very friendly and willing to offer any assistance that they could. Pool and Spa were very relaxing. Added bonus of "adult only swim time" makes it really relaxing. I would stay there again in another trip to the area. Reasonable prices.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Bruce Young
"Average Digs"
It sufficed. Staff are courteous and helpful. Decor is old - but who's really worried when all you need is a room for the night. Main sticking point however - there is no elevator. If you have several or even one large / heavy suitcase/s - then you have to lug them up the stairs. Also, for that reason, it is not suitable for wheelchairs if the ground floor is full.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Kiwi Travell
"close to poker room"
overall room outdated decor. Trash bin in room was not emptied from previous hotel guest. Towels stained on towel rack. soap package had been opened but still out for use. room was big and had all the necessary conveniences of TV, microwave, fridge, sink, couch, chairs. Room ok for the location but a bit pricey for what you do get.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
"Cheap overnight with a great pool"
Don't expect much except a clean room and nice pool. Hotel and room was very dated but suited our needs just fine. The is no arcade for the kids and no onsite resturant or lounge. I stayed with my wife and a 4 year old and 6 year old who loved the pool and spa. The only thing that bothered me was the smell of the water in the shower and sink faucet, smelled like rusty water which I also tasted while brushing my teeth. We stayed on the first floor near the pool, I was expecting to hear a lot of noise but it was surprisingly quite. If you're not planning on spending a lot of time in your room and looking for a reasonable rate with a great pool this is the place to go.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Ben
front desk was kind of rude. Pool & hot tub were great
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"The price is right"
Clean rooms, free coffee, pool, jacuzzi, balcony on every room. Can't complain.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014