All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Premium resort at great value for Disney property"
just an overnight. Unfortunately too cold to use the fabulous pool facilities but still a great time at a gorgeous hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Excellent hotel!!"
We enjoy the hotel is beautiful, the staff is friendly and very nice!! Perfect for my family! We have breakfast buffet, yummy lunch after 9, my husband and I enjoy a relaxing time at the lobby with a good drink ;)
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"a good time in Orlando Florida"
since the first day we got there, it was wonderful. Front desk was helpful, I had questions about the charges I was going to have for using a debit card to check in. Everything was told to me upfront so I new what to expect in charges. My room was clean! My wife checks the bed for hairs anything disgusting and no the room was top shape including the restroom. I love the fact that this hotel has a shuttle to Disney parks, and I'm not talking about small shuttle bus its a big charter bus quite comfortable. Now the drivers is a different story, most drivers are nice but there's two drivers in particular that where in my opinion rude. But I'm guessing they where having a bad day. We had fun, pool is really big and fun. too bad the weather was cold in Florida, isn't weird cold weather in Florida it was about 68 degrees Fahrenheit, I'm from Los Angeles where is year round 75 degrees. All in all a good choice to stay and will be coming back to do other thing like golf and universal studios
6 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
luis
"Beautiful!"
Absolutely beautiful loved this resort. Will be returning again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"my stay"
Wonderful
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great breakfast buffet"
Shower would flood the bathroom floor & T.V. Was buffering & pixelating for movies & local news stations. Parking is too expensive . The breakfast buffet is the best w the most helpful & polite wait staff. Really enjoyed the breakfast w a great variety of food!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Deborah
"Great overall!!!"
Great hotel as always! We have stayed here many times and it is a great hotel for families. Always clean and hotel is in good shape.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
4 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great overall!"
4 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Hilton B onnett Creek"
One of our favorite Hilton's love the pool area we have stayed here before with our grandson had great service both times
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
kathlen
"Good quality, hotel amenities and location."
very good
2 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Sergey
"Up on Bonnet Creek"
Had a decent stay at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort. The reception desk is in a temporary location as the main building is under construction. It could be better marked to make it easier to find. The room was spacious and clean. Have a full kitchen is a nice touch and should be a welcome addition for families. The resort is on the Disney World property, making it a good alternative to the much more expensive hotels in the area.
7 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"horrible!"
I traveled to this hotel with my 1 year old toddler. With that being said this hotel is not children friendly. No microwave because they want you to eat their food from what one of their employees told me. There's parking fees...resort fees......and you can't load or unload your car yourself with a luggage pullie it's like your going to take their pullie!i will not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!! No only 1 cartoon channel for little one. I was highly disappointed and will not stay there again nor do I recommend
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"I'll Be Back!"
Perfect in every way. Beautiful view from 15th floor!
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Barry E.
I stayed at the this Hilton property for a medical conference. The hotel property was very nice. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The onsite restaurants were ok. The conference facilities were great and the staff at the 24 hour café were all very nice. I highly recommend the hotel, particularly for business or conferences.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Very friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. Surprise to have 20 dollar/day resort fee added when checking in.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
andy
"Excessive price for quality of the room."
Brief two night stay for a conference, light and outlet for charging electronics attached to light between beds did not work, TV controller worked poorly, and toilet made noises all night. In addition to the $22 a day resort charge there is an additional $18.00 fee to park your own car per day (plus taxes).
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Kimberly
"Terrible experience at breakfast restaurant"
We were completely ignored by the greeters. Although were next in line the greeters acknowledged other customers and I was made to wait until the other customers told the greeters to acknowledge us. In the restaurant the food was excellent , but the waitress didn't bother to refill our juice/ tea.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great Hotel for Family"
Great installations. Great for family with kids. Really close to Disney Parks
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Excellent Hotel!!! Caters to runners for runDisney"
I LOVED this hotel. I was in town to run the Disney Goofy Challenge, and the service for runners was excellent. They provided free shuttles to the races and expo, and they had complementary breakfast the morning of the runs as well as a complimentary lunch. They also had meal options for runners to carb load. If I had one thing to say to improve, I would say they need showers in the pool area or fitness center to allow those checking out same day (and running) to have somewhere to clean up.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice and quite hotel"
Overall is a place to go where anyone can have a nice stay
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Rafael
"One Nite of awesome"
we had family come down to visit us , we took them here, based on our own travel nites . Best Hotel in Disney, will come again over and over
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
wayne-o
"Nice hotel for Disney trip. Central location."
Hotel was booked up. Shuttles to Disney helpful. You should play Disney movies every night, not just weekends.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"very nice hotel dont hold your breath for breakfas"
The only complaint would be that after checking out we wanted a quick bite to eat. We noticed a ham, egg and cheese everything else was a doughnut or pastry on the menu at the lobby cafe. After standing in line for 15 minutes we get up to order and they are out. Out at 10am. How can you run out at 10am on a Saturday. 1000 room hotel and know one knows how to make a ham, egg and cheese? I cant believe there was NO ham, egg or cheese in the hotel. overall very nice hotel, great location very close to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
chris
Very comfortable and pleasant.
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Joel
"Good hotel"
This hotel is good hotel. But, other charge is not so cheap for me. Parking fee is not free and breakfast is little bit high.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Dennis
"Inconsistent Service."
Issues: As you arrive, they do not let you park on the drop off area to make the check in, and I had to talk to a manager in order to be able to do it. They should train the valet parking guys to be more polite to new guests. I just wanted to get my self parking card The shower has power and the water runs nice, but the set up of the shower head was in a way that the water hurts your skin, because it is too strong and thin each of the water strings, and I could handle but my wife hated it. The Frigobar was empty, not even a coke. The food and service of the Sushi Restaurant at ground level was very disappointing. The waiter was terrible, and between our Misso soups and two california rolls it took more than 30 mins, and never showed up to refill our drinks, very bad in general. Also, when I called on the phone to the hotel and asked about the resort fee, explained that we are Florida residents, and that we were not going to use the gym, the internet because we have it on our phones already, etc, I was told that that can be removed, and when I got to the hotel they denied it and it was very frustrating, because as a service they should honor their promises. In general a very inconsistent service, some good and a lot of bad things and a lot to improve. Very disappointing for a Hilton like this one. I design hotels for a living and I know how Hotels work and if I were the management of that property I would be worried.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Richie
"Quick last minute trip"
Great two days at the Parks Expida did a great job placing our family in a AAA hotel at reasonable prices
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
dave
"Excellent resort!"
We had a really good time. If you need a break from parks stay at the hotel. Relax and enjoy yourself...
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
heff
"Great, just not for the "keep it simple" types."
Really nice hotel, just not for people who prefer simplicity. The parking garage has Secret Service level security when getting in/out. Fees, fees, and more fees. Add a minimum $150 on top of room price for fees. (Parking fee, resort fee etc). The employees are very nice and this place has the best food I have ever ate at a hotel. Can't go wrong with this place or the Radisson if you prefer cheaper.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown Disney."
Our 3 night stay was excellent, except we got only 1 day (first day) bathroom necessities.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Ed
"My first choice for a hotel in Disney World."
We have been staying at this hotel for the last five years. It is my first choice when we come to Disney World. We have always enjoyed our stay here. We have found it to be clean and friendly. I love the new lobby look.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
lynn
"We were thrilledto be at the hotel."
We were very pleased with the hotel. The food was great, the place was so clean I cannot tell you. The hotel staff was wonderful and the ammenities were incredible. We had two kids with us and they loved the water slide and the lazy river and the pools, it was great, not too crowded and very clean . The only thing I could complain about was that they sort of nickle and dime you with some of the extras. The kids could eat free at one of the restaurants but not for room service. The price to park was a little high and then paying to buy a tube at the lazy river were not expected. . Other than those things I could not say enough good things about the place. Clean, neat, great food, so many things to do. Santa was there along with a candy cane man and they were funny. I think they should have given a free picture with Santa but they charged $18. Just a small thing but it would have been a nice feature for the people with families.
Dale
"Worst Service"
nightmare
15 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
rita
Expensive. Resort fee parking fee Not worth it
"Just Average."
Considering the number and quality of all the hotels and thousands of rooms available in the area, this is no better than average.
mike
Stayed just for one night before catching a flight home. Great proximity to Disney and airport. Was able to enjoy Downtown Disney and breakfast at the Grand Floridian. Hotel, lobby bar and pool were great. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice location; long walk to room"
Rooms can be 10 a 3-4 min walk from elevators. Windows dont open. Lobby is nice and modern. Parking is additional and a resort fee applies too. Shuttles are good on the way to magic kingdom but not on way back as the bus stops at other parks as well
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Fantastic"
I am now a hilton believer, this hilton was no exception to other great hilton experiences. Staff were all great at every encounter, would rather stay here despite extra magic hours in the park at a Disney brand resort.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Allison
"Disney trip"
Very close to Disney parks. Shuttle service was very convientent and had lots of pick ups and drop off options. Pool was awesome. Warm enough to swim and the lazy river was fun for the kids. One downside was hotel fridge did not keep things very cold but other than that room was great. We would stay here again.
7 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
JENNIFER
"Very nice hotel"
Loved the hotel and pool. $4 for a bottle of Diet Coke was terrible. Need more buses for the parks
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Don
"Hilton"
Very nice other than the room was extremely dusty. I had to take an Allegra just to sleep
"travel guru"
Nicest of hilton properties, large spacious hotel great rooms with comfortable beds, the pool is amazing and the golf is next door. Free bus service to and from the parks and premium outlet mall. Resort fee added to room cost so factor that in and parking is 18 to 25 depending on self or valet. Not much on prperty so you need to drive a bit for better dining. Wifi is good and free in rooms. Good value for price paid at this time of year.
2 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
MARC
"Best Stay Ever"
Awesome and Lindsay Warmuth showed me the true essence of customer service.
caroline
"Best hotel for disney vacation"
good location, great hotel, excellent service .. period!!
Rabin
"Very nice and clean hotel!"
Wonderful and clean hotel! Staff is very accommodating and happy! My son had the BEST time meeting santa and the gingerbread man! The pool was also great! We picked a perfect hotel for the holiday season!!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
becky
"Great resort"
I have zero complaints and can't wait to return. Friendly staff - lots to do
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Molly
"Christmas vaca"
I plan on staying there again. Soooo convient for Disney.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Don't use the taxi service!"
My wife and I always go to Disney World for the Christmas season. We booked this hotel because of he price. But beware! They charge $18 per day for parking! There is also a resort fee of $22 per day, but that is listed on the description. We took a cab to Epcot, normally a $10-12 trip. They charged us $18. The cab from Epcot back to the hotel was $10.50. the room was good and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Alex
"nice"
it is clean and comfortable. Very near to the Disney and there are free shuttle bus to take you to the Disney. The environment is quite good. The only problem is that the wifi speed is not quite fast.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014