All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Too many families to be romantic"
Excellent but Just too crowded with kids and families. Wish they had adult only pool
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Gloria
"Hilton"
Big surprise - - $18 per day to park a car!!! Not acceptable.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Janice
"Amazing. Clean. Fun. And Helpful!"
Great hotel overall, clean room, clean pool, clean restaurants. And most of all wonderful staff. My husband left his cell phone in a cab coming from downtown disney. We had no clue which can company it was but an extremely nice and helpful girl at the concierge called the cab compnaies and did some research for me. The next morning my husbands phone was waiting for us at security. I didn't see the girl who helped us again, but THANK YOU!!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Lauren
"Wonderful...but wake up early for breakfast"
Beautiful hotel. So much to do and wonderful for the family...even for just a couple to get away. The only issue was the breakfast rush but the food was great. I would return again
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"comfy beds"
Comfortable beds and a great pool
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Outstanding!!!"
Excellent!!! We will be back!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Would definitely stay here again."
We had very bad service in the Harvest restaurant on our last evening at the hotel; the last night of our vacation. The restaurant manager did his best to make up for the slow service and bad waiter, but I would hope no one has to be subjected to a waiter that clearly hasn't learned what good customer service is.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Very nice hotel and exactly what we expected and hoped for
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Alexander
"ZZZZZZZZZZ"
wonderful!!!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
eric
"Only if you must"
Pretty standard conference hotel. The rooms were an incredibly long walk from the conference meeting rooms… Although I suppose it helped me get into shape for my one day exploring Universal Studios! Front desk staff were helpful (even though I did end up having a crib, rather than the ordered "cot", delivered to my room from my 23-year-old niece who was staying over one night. :-) The laughs were definitely worth it. The housekeeping staff, however, we're definitely eblow part. I spilled some popcorn on the floor near the bed and it was largely there (clearly, the room had not been vacuumed) the next day. Definitely not a place I would choose again except if it were the headquarters (as it was) for a conference I was attending.
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
STEPHEN
"Recent weekend visit"
We had a wonderful stay and enjoyed many of the restaurants and amenities offered. We enjoyed the Kids Eat free offerings in the Harvest Bistro. I wish there was not a parking fee in addition to the resort fee. Parking should be an included feature.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"additional charges!!!!"
FYI- You are alscharge $100.00 at the time of check in for resort fees, parking and incidental.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Nichia
"DISNEY CLOSE WITHOUT THE DISNEY PRICE!"
In much need of a romantic getaway, we surveyed Hotels.com and found this hotel. Orlando is a short drive with plenty to do, and Hotels.com showed us much better prices, and for 4-5 star hotels. Upon check-in, Justin at the front desk confirmed we had a reservation, but it was for the next night? Somehow we inadvertently made a booking mistake on the phone app. All I had to do was call Hotels.com, on my cell from the lobby, and within 5 minutes our reservation was corrected for this night's stay and with no change in price. I was impressed! We were given a beautiful room on the top/18th floor. There was a beautiful view from our window. The room was very modern and tastefully decorated with 2 queen beds. Once it's time to get some shut-eye, sometimes couples might enjoy their own bed, a blissful sleep and the ability to stretch out! We loved the beds, one of the better 'hotel slumbers' I've had in a while. That evening, we dined at the fine restaurant downstairs, La Luce. It came highly recommended from our front desk friend Justin. We were not disappointed at all. A very enjoyable meal, I even wrote a glowing Yelp review all about it! Combine ultimate service, comfort, food and atmosphere with shuttle service to the main Orlando attractions and you have a WINNER! We plan on making a pilgrimage to The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek quite often. I only wish it could be about once a month! Have a great time, and tell them I sent ya!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Poolside Happy in Orlando"
The Hilton Bonnet Creek is a nice place to stay if your looking for a very large resort pool, near Disney. The staff is excellent and the rooms are large as well. It can be a hike to the elevator from some rooms. I asked for away from the elevator, and, like they say be care what you wish for. Needed the exercise anyhow.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"bonnet creek"
Thought $17 for drink at pool a bit high. Otherwise nice stay and convenient to evening.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great place for access to Disney"
My wife and I were in Orlando for an event at Disney. This was a great place to stay!
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Corey
"Too many charges"
The resort is beautiful and comfortable but it charges everything. It was quite expensive!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Monica
"A beautiful Stay was had by all!"
loved the hotel. I am not a hhilton honors member! Everything was perfect
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
stephanie
"Great Property"
Excellent. Great for families and business.
"One night getaway"
Wonderful hotel. Pool area was great, really enjoyed the outside restaurant. Lazy river is perfect for younger children. Used the shuttle with no problems.
Carrie
"Lovely Hotel"
The hotel staff is friendly. The hotel and views of the grounds are beautiful. Great shuttle bus to the parks. The most quiet and fast hotel elevator I have ever been in. The price of the Hotel is okay but they offer no special perks.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Lorri
"Great Experience"
This Hilton Hotel is fantastic. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The Free luxury shuttle to Disney Parks and back is very convenient, then relax in the pool with a lazy river. Special thanks to the woman who works evenings in the cafe off the lobby (very nice to talk to). Would i stay in this hotel again? Absolutely! Im looking forward to it...
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
We stayed in room 1475#. My daughter left two Apple "My Passport" storage drives with all her life photos in the bed stand. We cannot get the hotel manager, loss prevention manager to call us back. They were going to speak with the maid. We are frustrated that we call and get voicemail. We are offering reward for this safe return.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice Time"
Love it, we're already thinking when we're coming back.. We're planning a Family get away ..
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Ricardo
AWESOME.. Keep up the good work
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Review of Hilton Bonnet Creek"
Tge room smelled. I think it was smoke and air freshener... I coughed all night.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Feb 23, 2015"
Nice Hotel / Resort grounds are good Restaurants very good, Italian Restaurant and Sushi style Restaurant pricey, but tasty, good atmosphere Like many Hotels, the Front Desk Staff ruin the place. Rude, don't have listening skills, not interested in really helping....this would be putting it kindly.
Trey
"Clean, beautiful hotel"
Great experience. Beware of extra resort charges that appear at the end of your stay.
Alexis
No comment no comment no coment no comment hshshdhshshdhhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdbhdhd
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"nice hotel close to Disney world"
closing to Disney world and restaurants and lots fun place ,my daughter love the lazy river.
bc
"Almost perfect!"
Room was very clean and new feeling, beds were a 3.5 out if 5, kids lives the pool and lazy river. Wish the pool would have had rafts to use for the lazy river than forcing you to buy one (why do I want to inflate/deflate and pack it to leave? harvest Grill was nice with kid eat free breakfast and lunch. Very convenient to all of Disney.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great location, great value for money"
This hotel is in a perfect location for the Disney Theme parks - just a 7-8 minute drive to Downtown Disney, 15 mins to Magic Kingdom. It has great dining options for a family stay and is good value for money.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Premium resort at great value for Disney property"
just an overnight. Unfortunately too cold to use the fabulous pool facilities but still a great time at a gorgeous hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Hotel for visit to disney"
We stayed at this hotel one night while visiting disney. It was perfect and was a great value. Our room was outstanding, the staff was very helpful and the facilities were top notch. My only minor complaint was that it is a large hotel and the dining room for breakfast could not handle the number of guests. We did not eat there for breakfast as it was a 20-25 minute wait. However, there was a very nice coffee and pastry shop in lobby.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good choice"
Hotel has excellent location. Breakfast is recommendable, good buffet, personnel very kind
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
lilly
"Excellent hotel!!"
We enjoy the hotel is beautiful, the staff is friendly and very nice!! Perfect for my family! We have breakfast buffet, yummy lunch after 9, my husband and I enjoy a relaxing time at the lobby with a good drink ;)
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"a good time in Orlando Florida"
since the first day we got there, it was wonderful. Front desk was helpful, I had questions about the charges I was going to have for using a debit card to check in. Everything was told to me upfront so I new what to expect in charges. My room was clean! My wife checks the bed for hairs anything disgusting and no the room was top shape including the restroom. I love the fact that this hotel has a shuttle to Disney parks, and I'm not talking about small shuttle bus its a big charter bus quite comfortable. Now the drivers is a different story, most drivers are nice but there's two drivers in particular that where in my opinion rude. But I'm guessing they where having a bad day. We had fun, pool is really big and fun. too bad the weather was cold in Florida, isn't weird cold weather in Florida it was about 68 degrees Fahrenheit, I'm from Los Angeles where is year round 75 degrees. All in all a good choice to stay and will be coming back to do other thing like golf and universal studios
6 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
luis
"Great Times at Hilton Bonnet Creek"
Definetely best location, best service and good rooms and all hotel facilities! Also has a great food shop in the Lobby with a pleasent staff! Would always recommend!
pedja
"Great overnight stay"
My stay at the Hilton was very cozy and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and eager to assist with all of my needs. One of the night staff Abraham, noticed I was lost while looking for my room and was kind enough to help . My room was clean, comfortable and had a great view of the pool area.
"Beautiful!"
Absolutely beautiful loved this resort. Will be returning again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"my stay"
Wonderful
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very Good price-wise !"
This was the second time that my wife and I visit this Hilton We stay just overnight, both times, to go to Victoria & Albert Restaurant at Grand Floridian. We had an excellent deal from Expedia, both times as well, at $165 after taxes and Resort charges : EXCELLENT RATE !... A word of advise is that you need to have in mind here in Fl those very high resort charges. Overall this Hilton at Bonnet Creek is VERY GOOD; the buildind layout, lobby, grounds and pools, addecuate service/ guests info. We find only a couple of minor details ; even though the zrooms are ver fine, the bathroom are a little small for that Hotel standard and the beds do not seems to be an Standard size King. As we have a better than wonderfull dinner at V & A, we were whishing a nice breakfast at the Hotel...there is no place to have a "decent" breakfast as the best restaurant- la luce- just open for dinner and other options are VERY LIMITED !...that were the only " minus" but we do recommend this Hilton at Expedia excellent rates !!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Antonio
"Great breakfast buffet"
Shower would flood the bathroom floor & T.V. Was buffering & pixelating for movies & local news stations. Parking is too expensive . The breakfast buffet is the best w the most helpful & polite wait staff. Really enjoyed the breakfast w a great variety of food!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Deborah
"Great hotel overlooking nice golf course."
Great hotel in a great location. Would advise others to stay here!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Everything was wonderful. One exception: Would have liked our hotel issued cards to work at parking lot entrance/exit. Super amenities! Easy checkin and checkout!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
walt
"Nice hotel close to Disney parks"
Short one night stay. Room was very clean and view of pools and golf course was beautiful. Hope to come back to enjoy hotel amenities soon.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
kim
"Great Hotel for business"
Transportation was not convenient. $22 for resort charge? I had business meetings and did not use the amenities.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Great overall!!!"
Great hotel as always! We have stayed here many times and it is a great hotel for families. Always clean and hotel is in good shape.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014