All hotels in Elkhorn, Wisconsin, United States of America
40 W Hidden Trail, Elkhorn, WI, 53121, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"GREAT LAUNCHING PLACE"
The staff gave us a lot of suggestions for interesting places to visit while we were in the area. The hotel was a great place to come back to each evening.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Awesome"
Really clean, friendly staff and awesome Continental breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
"Hampton Inn's are THE BEST"
The BEST Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed at. All employees were very service oriented and worked as a team. Elizabeth at the desk was very efficient and professional. All in all my stay was great. Also saw pool and fitness area was good, but didn't have time to use. Nancy Little
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Excellent clean and updated decor good breakfast
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Enjoyed Elkhorn Hampton Inn"
Very convenient and comfortable.Breakfast excellent
5 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Ray
Stayed 2 nights, very good service and good breakfast
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Highly Recommended~"
Really nice and clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
ELLEN
"sisters quality time"
Staff was friendly and helpful, hotel was well maintained. Continental breakfast was fair. Air conditioning was difficult to control, cold. Very easy to find and easy to get to lake Geneva. Would stay here again. Better price than Lake Geneva hotels.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Would not stay in that hotel again"
Room & bathroom were too small. WiFi was too slow to use (.6mbs)
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Have stayed here numerous times"
Excellent service and friendly staff. Room was quite, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is very good. Would like to see refrigerator in the room like so many other motels today.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"ONE NIGHT STAY"
stayed only one night with the husband for a over the weekend anniversary weekend. the bed was horrible and pillow as well uncomfortable to the max. also told them it was for anniversary I didn't expect like breakfast in bed or flowers everywhere but I guess you expect something little to make your stay a bit extra special.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Mina
Very nice hotel and staff. They have a great pool and hot tub as well as exercise room. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Only down side is not laundry.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
jcktsb
"5 Stars for the Hampton Inn!"
We were very happy that we chose the Hampton Inn in Elkhorn to spend an overnight. The room was lovely, beds comfortable and we enjoyed the Continental breakfast. The pool and surrounding area was very clean. Staff was pleasant and helpful with the couple of requests that we had. I would certainly stay there again, and would recommend it highly.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Cecelia
"Very niv Ce place to stay in when in this area"
Easy check in- check out. Nice work out facility. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Good location for in and out. Not 4 star but then don't expect it to be. It's a nice hotel.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Would definitely stay again"
Decent place, didn't have any issues.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
The hotel was very clean and had all the amenities necessary for an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Hampton Inn Elkhorn"
clean, comfortable, staff friendly and helpful; good breakfast with a variety of items to choose from
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Kathleen
"Nice hotel close to Alpine Valley to ski"
Had a nice one night stay. Clean room and great breakfast
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice Hotel would recommend Great stay."
Great staff nice stay, very clean great breakfast.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel."
Nice and clean hotel with very good service. I will rekommend that place to our friends.
Magi
"awesome"
Very happy with everything. Will be staying again!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
jessica
"Excellent place"
Everyone was very nice and accommodating. The room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfy. Breakfast items were plentiful and coffee in the lobby was available 24x7. Would definitely receommend.
3 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Close to Lake Geneva."
Everything went well. I would suggest that the fitness room gets 5lbs. weights and a stretching mat. I didn't like laying on the floor. We had a god stay. I would stay again when we go to Lake Geneva.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
val
"Great place to stay when you're in elkhorn"
Staff was courteous and attentative. I was impress with the rooms very clean and comfortable. I have no complaints about this place. I tip my hat off to the management team at this location and keep up the good work.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"driving distance to Lake Geneva"
I had stayed there a few years ago already and it's still a great hotel to stay at .It took us 15 to 20 mins to drive to Lake Geneva . We enjoyed the pool very much.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Mirella
Close to Alpine Valley ski center, staff is kind and helpful. Had a good time.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Ski Weekend"
Very pleasant. Excellent breakfast and pool too.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Have stayed here many times(15+). It is always an excellent stay with friendly staff,clean rooms and good breakfast. Close to fast food, other restaurants and shopping.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The room itself was very clean, and nice. The bathroom was beautiful, and also looked extremely clean. The only downside to the room was that we could hear our noisy next door neighbors. We only heard them when we first arrived, and it wasn't a problem when we were trying to sleep, though. The location of the hotel is good. It's near several restaurants and grocery stores. It's also only a few miles from downtown Lake Geneva, which is where the bulk of our trip occurred. The biggest negative of our stay was the receptionist when we arrived. She was kinda rude, and was negatively questioning why we would ever come to Elkhorn for New Year's Eve. She wasn't very helpful, and didn't seem like she wanted to be there. The receptionist in the morning was much friendlier and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very nice motel; very inviting."
The breakfast area and food offered were great. Clean and inviting place. Would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
People were nice and rooms were comfortable. I left my keys behind and they called me the next day and said they found them and would hold them until I returned the next week.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"have stayed many times"
Have stayed at this property 15+ times for pleasure... always great stay. This time our room was not made up between nights(we were out of room by 0930) .. so that is reason for the lower rating on service.. reported it to front desk.. received an apology but no explanation was known. Again first issue in many stays.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This was my second stay at this hotel. Can say only good things. Clean, friendly great breakfast buffet. Safe area too. I'll definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Really nice hotel and people are very hospitable.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Elkhorn is a nice quiet town"
We stayed for three days and found everything just fine. A great breakfast is a super bonus. They even had a cord adapter thingy to to hook up our dvd player we brought. The only thing I can possibly complain about is the climate control in the room is rough (as with most hotels) to get dialed in. Great staff.
"Inappropriate Staff"
The room was supposed to be for 2 adults and 3 kids. We got a bedroom with only 2 queen beds!! No privacy! It was not what we signed up for. They wouldn't give us our money back so we had to stay 2 nites! The housekeeper hit on my husband! So unprofessional staff. This place was cheap for a reason! Also it's in the middle of nowhere! Couldn't buy a last minute T shirt!
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"BKC"
Very Nice
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"It was clean and the staff was friendly."
People next door were loud and kept us up.My husband called the front desk and they took care of the situation.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"On Route to Chicago"
Was very nice - wish we could have had a bit more time there to enjoy it.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Rene
"Very nice hotel. The 1queen bed room was small."
Very nice and clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast. Our room was a little small.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
marie
"Easy and Clean!"
This hotel was perfect for a cheaper alternative to staying in Lake Geneva proper and it was very clean with a friendly staff and better than expected breakfast in the morning. Not a bad price and proximity to mall with grocery store was also nice.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Kristen
"Nice but room could have been cleaner."
The hotel was nice; fairly new. Staff at front desk was very nice. Breakfast was disappointing - food cold - eggs were rubbery - pastry was stale. Room air conditioner was noisy. Carpet needed clean and the room staff didn't empty the trash one day and also didn't vacuum.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Best customer service ever"
Wonderful staff, best customer service at a hotel I have ever stayed at. The indoor pool is perfectly heated, so warm! Great place to stay. Clean friendly pool open til 11pm
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
robin
"Very Customer Focused"
I don't believe I am allowed to mention names, so I'll have to resort to "the house manager"...was exceptional. Actually, beyond exceptional!! She made sure we were taken care of, talked with my kids, got us whatever we needed...just outstanding. In a way, it's almost sad that I have to write such good things about her and this hotel, as our experience should be "normal"...but when we typically do not get this level of service at other places, this experience stands out as the exception, not the norm.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"perfect!"
Was a great hotel experience - very clean, courteous, and efficient. They were able to accommodate our twin 9-month-olds. It wasn't completely quiet, especially since our room was next to the pool, but no louder than the street in front of our house
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"The place was clean. The staff was helpful."
It was a great hotel. The staff was helpful and had great attitudes! I hope to stay there again next year!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Cheaper than Lake Geneva"
It's rate is higher than most motels in the category but it is cheaper than Lake Geneva which is about ten miles away. Everything was very clean and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, even printed out a map for us when we asked for directions. The breakfast area was well stocked and well staffed. The only issues I had which I consider minor is that the breakfast area was crowded, not the motel's fault, people were lingering after they were done eating not making room for new guests. Also, our guest room was cold, I could not figure out how to work the thermostat, it seemed kind of high-tech to me, like a programmable thermostat. simple is better, I don't know how to work a thermostat I've never seen before. Otherwise, it was a nice place.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Mr. G
"wonderful stay"
Have stayed here many times... always a great stay with clean rooms and friendly staff. Pool and so are open until late so that is another plus.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Very friendly Reception and very nice stay. Good pool and jacuzzi as well.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
shirley
"Elkhorn...Suburb of Lake Geneva?"
Saw a couple of wonderful Sandhill Cranes in the adjoining field.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014