All hotels in Telluride, Colorado, United States of America
568 Mountain Village Blvd, Telluride, CO, 81435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.9
Service was fantastic, staff was friendly, and Rev was delicious. King suite room was spacious. Our second time visiting Telluride and Madeline; we will return to both for sure!
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2013
Erin
"Lovely resort property. Beautiful location."
Very pleased with the accommodations. I was only at the property for two nights; I hope to have an opportunity to visit again for a longer stay. Delightful staff, very professional! Thank you for great service.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Marty Brown
"Anniversary trip"
We very much enjoyed the hotel. The staff was friendly and responsive, the room very clean and spacious and the restaurant excellent
2 night romance trip Sep 9, 2013
Jerry
"Beautiful hotel with gorgeous views"
The hotel is surrounded by breathtaking views of the beautiful colorado mountains and is a gondola ride away from the allred restaurant which was absolutely delightful. Great for hikers and explorers and those who just want to relax and enjoy the view
6 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Best Mountain Village has to offer"
What can I say to get people to stay here, but it was a great experience from start to finish!! We have always wanted to stay at the hotel, so to surprise my wife for our anniversary it was perfect! Though if we stay here next time, we would like to eat at one of the restaurants, they looked interesting.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Celebrating wedding anniversary (44 years)"
Enjoyed our stay very much. surprised by the only option for parking (valet) got used to it but it was an added cost.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Awesome views of the mountains"
I made the reservation at last minute after jeeping all day over Imogene. It was an awesome relaxing treat after being on the road all day!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Chelsea
Awesome hotel, very convenient to the gondola into town. Very nice.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Everything was supberb except the valets and bell me, who were overwhelmed by just a few customers.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Beautiful hotel in great area! Loved the free transportation on the gondola to and from Telluride. Only complaint was coffee pot in room. Too small and made very weak coffee. No complimentary coffee in lobby so we had to go to Starbucks in Village. I suggest hotel gets new coffee makers and offer coffee in lobby.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
"Lovely hotel in spectacular setting"
This was our second stay at Hotel Madeline. It's a lovely hotel with friendly staff. Telluride is a stunning destination. The hotel is located in the touristy Mountain Village (lots of ski/snowboard shops and restaurants) which is a 10-15 minute gondola ride from the charming town. The gondola is free and offers spectacular views. The hotel is clean, beautiful and has spacious rooms. We had a yummy dinner of sandwiches and salads at the Smak Bar in the hotel. Only two small issues: I made the reservation using Hotels.com and wasn't sure if we'd need 3 or 4 nights. I was hoping I could cancel the 4th night if need be. They would not refund if I cancelled. I checked the Madeline's website and they had the same policy. So I just booked 3 nights and then ended up having to add the 4th, which meant we had to change rooms. I don't understand why they won't let you cancel even up to a couple days beforehand. I also found the beds overly soft. Most folks probably like big, fluffy feather beds, but I didn't sleep well and began to get a backache. Overall, we had a terrific stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Leslie
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2013
Wonderful hotel. Beautiful decor, warm and friendly staff
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Troy
"Elegant furnishings, convenient location."
Very comfortable stay, would do a repeat visit in a heartbeat. Loved taking the gondola to downtown Telluride.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2013
Skibum from 57
"Relaxing stay"
Hotel is beautiful, excellent location next to Gondola, that can take you into the old town. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Weekend vacation"
Hotel had stuff for our grandkids to do and we enjoyed the relaxation. Free gondola ride into town was perfect.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
RC
"Great place to stay in Telluride"
Great experience, only negative is that they charge per parking, $35 per day to park in the garage. You would think that the nightly rate they are charging should cover parking.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Great get-away!"
Convenient, luxurious, friendly!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Randy
"Won't stay here again"
After checking in my wife just got out of shower and the maid service guy just walked into our room without knocking. No warning at all. A call to the front desk was made and never received a call back. That evening stopped by front desk and asked for a bottle of champagin to be delivered at 8pm for our honey moon. Came back at 9 pm to find a card saying sorry our amenity could not be delivered. Next morning we were told they couldn't deliver it because privacy light was on. It was the same front desk staff that the bottle was ordered from night before. Explained I told her we would be gone until about 9 pm. We did receive the strawberries that we to be delivered with our champaign. Really? Much nicer places all around this hotel.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
never again
"perfect place ti stay"
The perfect place to stay any time of the year. Modern & rustic mountain lodge ski in/out with every amenity, easy access to the old down town area as the fun/free gondola ride is right on location along with shops, stores and restaurants. The king room was decorated fantastic with extra amenities you dont normally see. Staff was great too. no car needed.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Mark P.
"The staff was very helpful with local information."
The basic room was nicly appointed with frig, bottled water, fruit, robe and slippers. The bathroom was large and beautiful. We were very happy over all with the accommadations. We had a coctail at the hotel bar, and were over charged, but I guess you always have to be on the look-out for that. We would definatly return.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Rosemary
Extremely comfortable. Loved all the art throughout the hotel. Excellent idea.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Great service and clean, perfect location with easy access to free gondola to town.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Wonderful hotel to stay at"
It was comfortable, clean and offered many other businesses near by.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2013
Joette
"Exquisite hotel and wonderful staff."
One of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. From the warm greeting at arrival, to the helpful advise, to the comfortable and practical accommodations, every detail was just perfect. The destination of Telluride was awesome as well. Hope to return for another visit when I will have more time to spend and enjoy more of the great hospitality.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Ed
"Telluride Rocks"
Hotel Madeline is an exclusive resort in the most amazing mountain town of all on planet earth. My fiancé and I had been doing some traveling around Colorado, expecting to camp our entire trip, until we really needed a break from the great outdoors. We were extremely fortunate to find that Hotel Madeline was running a summer deal when we arrived tired and worn out in Telli. We were greeted with smiles and respect despite our grungy appearance. Our room was so comfortable and tge king bed was the largest we have ever slept in. We finally got some space from one another after sleeping in a tent for a week. The staff were so nice and accommodating, the hotel extremely quiet and upscale without any pretense or attitude. We would live there if we could. A most perfect stay in the most perfect mountain town.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2013
Chelsea
"It was hard to leave."
What can I say??? We were impressed with the hotel from the moment we arrived. We were immediately welcomed by the staff and shown personally to our rooms. This hotel is luxurious and in the perfect location to shops, restaurants and the gondola which takes you to Telluride. The Madeline has all the bells and whistles!!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Keenie
"Best place I've stayed in telluride"
Everything about this hotel was first rate. Staff was incredibly attentive, friendly, and thoroughly professional. We had booked a room with two bedrooms, but was upgraded to three bedroom condo. Extraordinary place with first rate appliances, views, furnishings. Bathrooms were exceptional. Overall, fantastic experience. Would recommended to those with the most discriminating taste.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Beautiful and comfortable hotel"
The hotel is beautiful and rooms are luxurious. This is a slow time of year for them, and it was very quiet, which we did not mind. taking the gondola down to Telluride is easy and fun. Would definitely stay again
Other trip May 30, 2013
Laurie
"Friendly, clean and professional"
Great service, very accommodating. The BEST.......
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Ali
"Hotel review"
I could tell from the pictures that this was a very nice hotel. Upon arrival, I found that hotel far exceeded my expectations. The location was perfect. The decor was very luxurious. The staff was very nice and professional. The room was AMAZING! The room included a balcony that overlooked a beautiful courtyard plaza. The price of the room was great, eventhough I purchased the room on a special deal. I couldn't have been more happy with my experience.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Great hotel, room service not that good."
Excelent choice for individuals or the family. Room service needs better quality, larger menu and faster service. Ski valet is excelent.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Excellent hotel in heart of Telluride"
We were passing through Telluride on a road trip and had a free night at a hotel through hotels.com. We were so happy to have the opportunity to stay at Hotel Madeline. It's a beautiful property set in a the gorgeous backdrop of the slopes. Stay here if you can!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2012
"hotel was inconsistent"
Overall the hotel has the opportunity to be a great hotel, but their service was inconsistent on a day in day out basis for the following reasons: 1. day before we were to arrive at the hotel, i was put on hold for 12 minutes and still no one answered. 2. Next day we arrive at the hotel, the driver was fantastic with many suggestions for us. 3. Arrive to room and have a beautiful view. 4. Asked for extra pillows - had to call 3x and received 2 pilows 7 hrs later. 5. Drinks at the bar took over 30 min. 6. Why not have a ski valet? 7. One bar of soap in the bathroom, and no shampoo. Getting toiletries was tough. It was clear that that the season was ending in two weeks. As well, I think this hotel shuts down for two - four weeks after the ski season ends. I am wondering if they have been losing staff. Without a doubt everyone there was nice, but i just wonder why the inconsistencies of a hotel that is suppose to be a top notch hotel.
6 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Tco
"Excellent!"
This place is awesome! From the time you get out of your car, exceptional service. Front desk have us a brief tour and led us up to our room. The room is top notch. Very comfortable bed! You are surrounded by beautiful scenery. The gondola is just right around the corner from the hotel...very fun experience. We would definitely stay here again!
4 night trip Mar 24, 2013
ANH
"Amazing location, beautifl hotel & helpful staff"
Seeing that my husband and I relied on prior guests feedback before booking our stay, I only thought it appropriate to return the favor to future guests. The hotel was beautiful and very well maintained. The location couldn't be more perfect. You are feet from the gondola and lifts for skiing and getting to downtown Telluride is only a 15 minute experience via the gondola. The room accommodations were very spacious and well equip. As for the staff, everyone was very helpful and nice. We had one issue with the way our laundry was sent out which resulted in a bill of $254 but in the end the hotel rectified the issue for us. The only complaint is that the bed was way to soft! I think there was a feather bed on top of the mattress which essentially required my husband and I to sleep on the extreme opposite sides of the bed so that we didn't roll into each other. Not sure if anything could have been done in this situation but just a comment.
6 night romance trip Feb 23, 2013
TanZ
"Right in the middle of the action"
Wonderful experience for everyone, Madeline personnel and management know what it takes to run a 1st class hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2013
"Great hotel for a relaxing ski vacation"
We are returning guests. We have stayed in a suite, and a standard room. Room accomodations are very nice. Appointments are commensurate with the room rates. Rooms are a bit underlit if you like to curl up with a book, but that's a minor annoyance. Fitness facility is first-rate. Well maintained, with a number of options for workouts. Staff is attentive, and responsive to problems. In our most recent stay, we had to be relocated due to a water leak. This was handled promptly, and without major disruption to our stay. If you fly into Telluride, they pick you up from the local airport. Very nice.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Great hotel, I loved!"
I loved this hotel! its location can not be beat! spacious, comfortable, and the bathroom is divine! very comfortable and discreet. The hotel has a ski rental service with ski valet. free internet. very friendly concierge. all ok!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
NP
"Great hotel and location"
Great hotel in a great location. Not a ski in ski out but a short walk to the lift whith three choices of ski rental establishments. Restaurants were great and the staff super friendly! Only thing they need to add is more vegiterian dishes.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Hotel Madeline in Mountain Village at Telluride"
The location for skiing is ideal and the cleanliness and ambiance of the hotel is unmatched. The employees and staff people are top notch. It may be the best hotel we have stayed in during our years of trying out various western ski resorts. The only complaint would be the lighting in the bedroom. If you want to read in bed, you must bring your own light!
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
"Great ski hotel"
Excellent location in Mountain Village - adjacent to Gondola, lifts, and ski school. The hotels ski valet service where your skis and boots are kept slopeside is just 100 feet from the hotels door. Rooms are spacious, well decorated, and comfortable. Front desk and door service personnel were very friendly and accommodating. Indoor pool is small, but adequate for kids to have fun. Beeping noise (from Gondola) starts about 5-6 am, so would suggest requesting room not immediately adjacent to Gondola.
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
"e.g. "Great hotel for a family""
nice very clean and for sure i will be back next year.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
"Amazing trip!"
My family stayed over New Years and we had a great time. The staff was exceptional, and the facilities/location were perfect for us. We utilized the ski valet and my kids loved the pool while my wife and I enjoyed the hot tub. I can't imagine a better place.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2013
Staff was great. Hot chocolate & cookies after skiing. Just steps to the free gondola. In the middle of Mountain Village.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"Outstanding hotel"
Great experience in Telluride
4 night family trip Dec 10, 2012
"Luxurious Comfort"
Our stay was an exceptional experience. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the room was luxurious in its comfort. We'll stay here in the future.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
"As close to perfection as you can get........."
Real attention to detail. The employees were always available to help no matter the request. The included airport transfer is an added bonus in this time of nickle and dime deals. Great meals available and great drinks. Book it. You wont be sorry.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
Brad
It was a very cozy room, staff was excellent. I felt very comfortable in the hotel.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"Excellent people & family friendly hotel :)"
Outstanding service & excellent hotel through & through. My kids loved it !!! Will definitely come back again :) !!!!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2012