All hotels in Fairborn, Ohio, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Regular internet service
    Breakfast is average
"Worst Experience Ever"
Worst experience; family evicted and arrested in the middle of the night for talking in their $118 a night room, bruising the April 30, 2015 11pm-7am desk clerk's ego, and as she said "disrespecting" her authority. Traveling with small children who were traumatized by the clerk and police and thrown into the street. Will never stay at another Wyndham hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Renae
"Worst experience ever!"
The worst experience I have ever had in any hotel. My family and I were treated like criminals for talking the room we paid good money for because we were talking after 11pm on a Thursday night. At check in we were not given any written policy regarding noise/quiet time. The desk clerk knocked on our room door and demanded we stop talking and go to bed or she would call the police and have us removed from the hotel, which is what she did after we complained about her treatment of us. Three white officers came and arrested 1 of my family members because she refused to give 1 of the officer's her name and identification. We were in town for my niece's graduation, and we were put out in the middle the night because the desk clerk said "questioned her authority" and "disrespected her". The worst experience!
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Renae
"business trip..."
much better than expected...
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Marilyn
"College Graduation"
Great!!!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"OK hotel but hard to find after dark"
The hotel was hard to find after dark as the signs on the building and in front seemed to have about half the lights out. Also there were gum wrappers under the hassock.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Walter
Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff was helpful. Located in a quiet area too.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Kristie
The breakfast wasn't very good and the front desk was out of quarters for us to buy for the laundry facilities. Otherwise, a great place.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
alison
"Noisy guests in adjoining rooms."
Extremely noisy guests. Do to several young adults in the hotel. There was nothing that mgt could do to remove the party guests. The general manager stated he wouldn't even attempt a refund since we paid thru expedia, which is a complete lie!!!!!!!!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Karen S
Great hotel. Comfortable room, great staff. Excellent pool and hot tub. Nice and warm in the pool area, very clean.
5 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Emily
"Great for a visit to Wright State!"
Room, front desk, location all great. Very close to Wright State University. Wish the breakfast was a little better.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Deborah
Staff was accommodating. Room was not clean. Someone had opened a can of something and it sprayed over the headboard and the picture above it. There were fingerprints on the windows and TV. The clothes hangar was too short. You could hang suits successfully but it was not tall enough for dresses. There was no luggage rack for our suitcases. Drapes were off the slider. I tried to fix this but the grommet was missing.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Very friendly staff"
Gretchen at the front desk went out of her way to get our 6 year old son a roll away bed that I failed to order ahead of time, and she even wheeled it up to our room! Jan did a fantastic job on Sunday morning stocking and re-stocking the breakfast area and was very friendly! Rooms were clean, hotel was easy to get to, check-in and check-out were a breeze. The pool was nice and the hot tub was relaxing. Loved that they had two private showers at the pool, it saved a lot of time rather than trying to have all 4 of us showering in the hotel room afterwards. Overall a really nice stay! We'll be back!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Audry
"#1 Grandma"
The staff was very friendly considering we arrive very late. The room was very clean and thought the continental breakfast was ok, could have had a little more variety of food. The staff (one person) could have used some help because their were a lot of guest eating and she was having some trouble keeping up with the food preparations and keeping things filled.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Lori
Great size room with a very comfortable bed. Staff was very accommodating in making sure we stayed in a quiet part of the hotel. Overall, a great hotel for everyone.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great location for WGI Dayton Championships"
We were surprised with an upgrade to a suite and everyone at the hotel was great. Very easy to get to, quiet rooms, friendly staff. We will certainly book again if we are back in the area.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
GSU Mom
"I will return."
OK, this is not a 4-star hotel, but it is relatively new, very clean, and the service is good. I will book this hotel again when I have business in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Not impressed."
My bath tub did not work, nor did the blow dryer. They would not give wake up calls. Breakfast eggs were runny. French Toast was soggy.
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"no working hot tub"
Hot tub and pool closed when we checked in. We asked about the pool and hot tube as we checked in and were told they will be working the following day. Two days later still down. Checked out early.
5 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"loved it"
Would def return
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Teresa
"Disappointed in room condition for the price"
Staff was courteous and helpful. Coffee maker in our room was broken. Bathtub spout broken, but was usable. Pillows were small and flat. Was satisfactory for one night stay, would not stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Wingate by Wyndham in Dayton Fairborn"
The hotel was in a good location with respect to the venue I was attending and the surrounding neighborhood. Plenty of restaurants and food choices are nearby. The breakfast in the morning was OK. could've used some more fresh fruit and an oatmeal option. The scrambled eggs were good and the bacon was the pre-cooked heat up in 5 seconds/slice type. The one thing I did not like was the type of pillow on the king bed. They were almost like 5 throw pillows instead of sleeping pillows. Other than that, it was great place to play.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Laurie
Enjoyed the convenience of having a bar and grill attached and staff was very friendly.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Ohio stay"
Room was dusty but the hotel was nice
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Leslie
"Hotel Stay"
The hotel was just fine. Good deal for the money. The free breakfast was satisfactory for this type of meal. The rooms have thin walls, so you can hear a lot of noise coming from the hall and other rooms. I would stay again for the price.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Chrisie
"Close but not stocked"
Close to campus, but out of most of the basic amenities.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Allison
"In town to tour the National Air Force Museum"
Our group would definitely stay here again! Only good things to say about the facility and staff!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"pleased customer"
Customer Service was great!the people at the front desk have a very friendly and timely Service
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
tina
The front desk guy was very im personable the pool was freezing was never asked if we needed anything and we were there to celebrated my daughters 8th Birthday very disappointed
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Angela
"Well worth the money!"
Great hotel all around, the staff was very friendly also.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Always Impressed"
This was our second trip to the Wingate in Fairborn, and we were just as impressed, and possibly even more so, than our previous trip. The front desk staff was excellent and attentive, the continental breakfast was splendid and was within a reasonable time frame (6-9:30 am, I'm on vacation, I don't want to wake up at the crack of dawn!), and the pool and hot tub were a perfect temperature and well maintained. We also used the exercise equipment while we were there, and were impressed by their up-to-date machines that were well maintained and *clean*. Thank you for more great service, and we *will* be staying here in the future!
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Kaitlin
"weekend getaway"
Everything was really great about our stay!
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Angela
"Good place. Nice. New. Clean."
Hotel is clean and fairly new. Hotel desk staff is good, not great. Rooms are nice, esp king rooms. Stayed here a few times. Will stay again.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Recommended"
No complaints...all was very good and friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good hotel. Close to shopping."
When I went to my room it hand' t been cleaned. They moved me to the next room and it was ok. Things could have been dusted a little better and the coffee maker was not clean. Since I don't drink coffee that wand' t a problem for me.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Charlie
"Everything Was Great but the Bacon"
The lobby was clean. The front desk attendant was very curteous and was great at giving directions. The room was clean and had everything we needed. We were there for just one night but I was very satisfied. The breakfast was good but the bacon tasted a little papery. No way it was real bacon.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Home away from home."
This was a beautiful Hotel and very clean and comfortable. I will stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Rhonda
"Will be going back"
Staff was very friendly, the room was comfortable and the hotel was close to dining and shopping. I would definitely go back!
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Not too bad"
Overall the room was decent. I was disappointed to learn after the fact that there would be no room service (meaning clean towels and more toilet paper) over the holidays. I appreciate that more hotel staff was able to spend the Christmas with their families and loved ones. But the room didn't have a full roll of TP in the place and it usually takes a bit more when it's the single ply stuff. The pool was nice. But I did happen to try using their treadmill in the "Fitness Center". The treadmill was antiquated and in disrepair. I set the timer and speed only to have it reset itself every two minutes. After a few resets I gave up trying to use it. If you want a nice fitness center, or just working equipment in the center, in the facility, this place is not for you. If you're just looking for a room to sleep in while in the area, this is a nice place and reasonably priced. If you stay here over a holiday, make sure the room is well-stocked before taking care of business.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Shawn
"Miss the cookies!"
Sad the cookies are gone but a nice quiet clean place.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
BETH
"Highly unsatisfied. Bed bugs!"
We booked two rooms to attend a graduation ceremony in Dayton. On the second night our family members in one of the rooms had bed bug bites all over their bodies. Bed bugs are a serious problem. Both families will be burdened with additional cleaning and will likely result in having to replace clothing. Winter sweaters will shrink in the hot water required to kill the bed bugs. We are not satisfied with the resolution and will never go back. Also not likely to use Hotels.com in the future.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"A good place to stay"
I was in town for a quick weekend to visit friends. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!!!... but don't eat the bacon!"
We were traveling on business and had a good stay. Very nice and would definitely stay here again. The only thing I would say is the breakfast could have been a little better in regard to quality... The bacon is basically colored and fried construction paper, (lol... like who in the purchasing department made the decision to buy this stuff? That is not bacon!!!), the eggs were not very good and the apples were soft, wrinkled and beyond even making applesauce. Not a big deal though, the other typical items like the waffles, muffins, etc were great. Very friendly and helpful staff!!! Great Stay!!!
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"close to WPAFB"
Was overall a good experience, liked the fact that the cleaning staff was given Thanksgiving day off to spend with their family members
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Nice look, poor to fair cleaning."
Questioned cleanliness. Found half dozen aged Cheetos in corner by bed. Obviously not thoroughly cleaned.
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Dean
"Dayton is just OK, i guess, but the Hotel was nice"
The place was nice. Clean. Hot tub was hot enough. Bed was comfortable. Slept as well as could be expected- don't like hotels. I need chamomile tea to sleep and on the second night the night clerk, I forget her name, a nice black lady, searched the store rooms to find me some. It's all good.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Overall I would characterize my stay as pleasant. The facilities themselves are 4 out of 5 especially considering the cost. I found hotel staff to be friendly and responsive. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
chris
Come to US air force musem every year on the last weekend in October. Had a great trip this year. Have stayed in many different motels in this location. This is a good place to stay,but avoid the breakfast.
farmer Joe
"Great place to stay in Ohio near the Nutter Center"
Was in town for a concert. They even allowed us to check in early, as we had drove all night to make the show. So we got a power nap in before the concert.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Ginger
Great hotel for a reasonable price. Very convenient.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Laurie
"Review"
Everything was great. Except the coffee maker in my room did not work so well, but other than that I have no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014