All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Wonderful service"
We just returned from our stay, we had a wonderful time, the staff was very attentive from the moment we walked in the door. The only thing we were not aware of until we were ready to leave was that the Hilton next door is affiliated and we could have used their facilities. We were not aware that this was where the self serve parking is and had to pay for the valet when it is just a short walk from the parking garage to the hotel. This is my only complaint. We will definitely stay again when the price is within our budget.
Response by Waldorf Astoria Orlando
We can't wait for you to return!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
raymond
"Getaway/ R&R"
Perfect weekend! Unique experience. Dined at three restaurants, pampered at the spa, watched the fireworks from the room, traveled in the shuttle bus to a park.
Response by Waldorf Astoria Orlando
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
THX
The Hotel was so packed, I couldn't use any facility during 13 nights. Checkout timing was not fair for us and some employees need to work on there facial expression.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
khoori
EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Waldorf Astoria Orlando, Fl"
Very beautiful and comfortable. Cleanliness and service is excellent
Gloria
"Overpriced"
Hotel is nice, However, service must be improved. Rooms were not cleaned properly and most days not until late night. Service at the Aquamarine was very poor, but at the Peacock was excellent.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Regina
"Never again!"
Upon entering the hotel, no one from the hotel bothered to greet us, nor did anyone hold the door open for us with our luggage in tow. When we got to the room we noticed there was dust on the room phone. The shower had soap stains on it. On day 2 no one even bothered to clean our room, nor make our beds. I was told that we couldn't use the bikes because of the convention in the building. The food is extremely overpriced and mediocre quality at best. Self parking is not an option and valet is $26 per night plus tax and a tip. The valet parking attendants left one of my automobile windows down. It rained on Monday leaving the interior of my vehicle ruined. I was told by the attendant that they leave one window down with all of the vehicles as a precaution.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Excellent hotel to escape Disney circus"
Wonderful property with top notch service, food and amenities. Golf was literally right out the door and pool area was great, as well. My family and I will be back.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Marc
Extremely expensive ,we had room service ,we ordered 3 sandwiches and it was 140 dls Also the breakfast was 120-130 for fruit and eggs I think is a great hotel but the prices are just excessive
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Ladies' birthday getaway"
Service was second to none. We enjoyed the great view, pool, breakfast buffet and high tea. If you want to be pampered ......
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Loretta
"Outstanding!"
Outstanding, at every level, was our visit to the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando. Celebrating a "big" birthday in this hotel made for a vacation that will never be forgotten. Dinner at the Bull & Bear was over the top. I hope to return in the near future for another memorable stay.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Pampered Pleasure"
Great place for business or pleasure. The staff cater to your every needs.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"The staff was just awesome! It is beautiful!"
Other than the Valet only for our car the rest was awesome! We wanted our car when we wanted it but it wasn't a big issue! This place is just GREAT!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Dino
It is a fine hotel but not quite what we expected. There were some delays in room service and also had to make some reminder phone calls ( e.g.to get our luggage delivered to room after 30 min waiting)
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great Staff and Amenities"
Hotel staff and amenities were excellent. Perfect location for quiet, comfortable stay while still very close to Disney and other Orlando attractions.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Mackenzie
"Loved it."
Clean and enjoyable. Staff were exceptional. We plan to go back to this hotel again. I wished I would have utilized the spa earlier in the trip as it was the ultimate stress relief from the hectic Disney adventure. I would have used daily.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"A great place we always go to..."
Great value for this level of hotel/service. Staff was always willing to accommodate.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Stefan
"The only place to stay in disney!!"
Perfect!! Best breakfast ever!!!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"I can't wait to do it again."
I didn't like the parking situation with the valet all the time and The price is not for everyone, but you pay for what you get. I went for my anniversary and let said that my wife and me are dying to do it again, awesome hotel, the food the room, everything was great.....
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Christian
Had a great time with the family here . Much better and more quite then a disneyworld hotel . Way nicer !
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Sandra
Our family had a great time staying at the Waldorf. The staff was really friendly and helpful (especially, after our son got sick). They made sure everything was cleaned up with decorum. The pool area was nicely manicured and the temperature of the pool was perfect for our son to swim in even in the 50 degree weather. We would definitely stay there again.
8 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Fabulous"
They meet and exceeded all expectations
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great place!!"
First time staying at WA and I must say I was impressed. I will consider staying at a WA next time I travel. The staff did an excellent job......they maintain a very high level of customer service. The weather didn't cooperate with our stay, but otherwise it was perfect.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Wade
"Elite Hotel/Resort"
Get a Royal treatment with this hotel. You will pay for it but you only live once. ENJOY!!! :-D
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Rello T.
It was fantastic in every way even though it was costly!!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Ernest
"Not a "Waldorf" experience"
The staff is clueless. The service was non-existent. The room was very average. The food was terrible.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Disney Fan
"Will be returning soon"
The experience here was spectacular, it reminds me of the Ritz Carlton. I'm offically making this my hotel when I visit orlando.
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Soraya
"It was not what we especteted"
the room was small, almost the side of the bath.The carpet was dirty.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
DOMENICO
"once in a lifetime"
The only two things we would improve are: 1. Softer mattresses! 2. More kid friendly foods/kid friendly prices at the restaurants!
4 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great location and a nice property."
Except for the worst valet service ever experienced, this is my go to place when in the Orlando area.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
paul
"a/c did not work propertly"
the a/c did not work properly and I told them at check out and no credit was given for the inconvenience also the toilet had a slow leak and kept filling up all night
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
p
"Orlando"
Initial impression very positive. The process of check-in was slow. Like many others there is a charge for most everything. $25 flat fee per day for WI-FI and a couple of drinks... Parking is $18 per day. My biggest gripe was the room was not cleaned until 4:30 PM. Just when we wanted to use it to get ready for dinner. They should at least have free coffee since it takes about 15 minutes to wait in line for coffee service.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
I can't find any fault with this place. Had a great time and will definitely be back!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Top notch"
Comfortable, clean and efficient during a business stay.
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"resort hidden fees are just wrong"
Pretty sorry of a five star hotel to have hidden fees. Resort fee of $25 is really sorry way of doing business, they charge enough as is.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Luxury right next to Disney"
My husband and I went for a quick trip so he could run in the Disney marathon. We picked the hotel because of its proximity to Disney (but not a Disney resort) and its ratings as we wanted to be pampered. It was a great treat away from the children. The bed was very comfortable, the accommodations were great (loved having a mini fridge and nespresso maker in the room). We ate at the Bull and Bear which was very good. I worked out in the fitness center which was one of the best I have seen for a hotel fitness center. We spent the day in the spa and the services were all great. The only negative as the cool weather so we couldn't enjoy the pool. However, the hotel made up for it and overall our trip was relaxing and fun.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Beautiful, great breakfast!"
Elegant hotel very close to the Disney Parks. Comfortable rooms with great views. Helpful and prompt staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
traveling with
"Wonderful stay at the Waldorf"
Wonderful stay!Excellent service at a beautiful five star resort! So much to do for families, will definitely be back!
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good experience!"
Everything was great except the bed! We had 2 queen bed and both were uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Found a new must stay!"
Quick visit after a long drive. Great place to unwind and relax. Great value!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Very good hotel, very good location, and very good staff
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"OK, not great"
Stayed in a King suite for 10 nights. There is only one bathroom in a king suite. The fan in the bathroom is noisy and the fan turns on when you turn on all the lights in the bathroom. There is a phone next to the toilet, that's weird. A $10 toilet seat, when you drop the seat down, it makes a loud noise (bang! Need to carefully lower the seat :-). The room safe is in the bottom shelf of a cabinet, I needed to lay on the floor to access the safe. I needed to print some files, and the front desk clerk asked me to email them the file, but the front desk clerks never received my email. Their email is whacky.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"First class hotel"
The location is ok but the hotel and grounds are outstanding. Probably the nicest hotel on the grounds.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Andy
"Not happy"
They gave us a handicap room when we are not disabled.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
BARBARA
"Beautiful structure but NOT worth the $$$"
We checked in for a spur of the moment Disney holiday trip around 11:30pm. Being pregnant with several bags in my hands, three hotel staffers walked by, looked at me, and NO ONE offered a cart or to help! The front desk person the next morning was sympathetic but STILL didn't offer help (as I still had my bags!). Used and bent bobby pins were found all over the room. The bathroom mirrors were dirty. The lampshade was broken. The fridge hummed louder than the tv! It was horrible. Even the bathrobes, the supposingly luxurious ones, were stiff from over usage. While the hotel itself was prestigious, the rooms looked dated and no better than the hotels that wer hundreds of dollars less. For the rate we paid, complimentary breakfast or SOMETHING Should be included. We will never be staying here,again, nor recommending it to anyone.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Lena
"Good hotel to book"
Great hotel, especially for the price. Great location for Disney and beautiful golf course. Very nice hotel and pool. Friendly front desk staff. Only complaint was they didn't clean our room on the first two days without us asking which was strange but they gave me a $100 credit without having to ask. Attaches to the Hilton which is very nice as well and good to use their restaurants and facilities as well.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Amazing hotel, close to disney"
I love staying at this hotel, it is never packed with too many kids but it is close enough to the disney parks and everything in Orlando.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Lizz
"Bartender"
Everything was great except for the bartender in tHe pool area. Very rude and hates his job.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
It was very nice, the food was great and we loved the fact that they serve many organic choices.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Eduardo
Beautiful hotel. Great amenities. Shares amenities and restaurants with attached sister hotel Hilton which is always nice. Has amazing view of EPCOT and Disney Studios. Great for watching fireworks at 930pm. Wonderful breakfast buffet at Oscars!
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2014