All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad internet service
"BEST hotel ever!!!"
It was a great staying there and the service was FANTASTIC!!!
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Hotel beautiful. Staff very helpful."
Missed turn down services first night.shower door leaked . Lock on balcony door didn't work.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Stay was excellent, hospitality was great. I expect to do this again. Thanks
7 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jamie
Overall the hotel was very nice, but probably not necessary if you're spending the majority of your time in the parks. The pool was nice enough, but not entirely relaxing given the number of children there. They might be well served to have a section divided off for a little quieter atmosphere. Other than that, the staff was very pleasant and the housekeeping staff very thorough. Parking is a bit of a pain if you don't wanna rely on valet parking for $26 a day + tips each time you are coming and going. $18 a night over at the hilton lot is the alternative, not sure why Waldorff guests have to pay to park in that lot but Hilton guests do not.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel even better pool. specious and comfort. Very comfortable beds.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Marko
Best staff who I have ever met welcomed my family, and we really enjoyed our vacation! Everything included staff, room, pool, and traffic made me happy.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
WHC
"Waldorf Astoria Orlando"
Great hotel, too bad i didn't stay there longer - long hours at parks!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Alex
"A beautiful resort close to Downtown Disney"
Beautiful resort situated just right so that if you get the Disney view, you can view the 9 pm fireworks from Epcot as well as the 10 pm fireworks from Magic Kingdom. The pool has a cabana area you can pay extra for and you can even walk a short distance next door to the Hilton and use the lazy river. Large gym, piano bar style lounging in the lobby, and an extremely friendly and helpful staff at every turn. Valet is only parking option for this resort and is around $25 per night give or take, so if you fly in and don't really need a rental, don't get it. Use the Disney shuttle for everything except Universal and Sea World. The money you save on the car will allow you to Uber to the locations not covered by the Disney shuttles. There are no Disney character features at this resort and they do NOT participate in Magic Band as this is NOT a Disney Resort.
5 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Louis
"Good conference site"
Conference related. Waldorf Astoria and the Hilton both connect to a large conference center. Nice hotels. Good amenities. Close to Disney. Only two things that I would complain about: the desk chairs are old-school, not adjustable -- requires sitting on pillows if you are using your laptop AND the conference room projectors were old, XGA models. Low res. Poor resolution. So -overall: very nice place to stay, but bring your own projector.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Beautiful view with wonderful service."
We visited Orlando for our honeymoon and really enjoyed the atmosphere at The Waldorf. The room was incredibly clean and the bed was super comfortable. Our beds were turned down after a long day at Universal Studios which was a pleasant surprise. We had a couple of drinks at the lounge and our waitress was wonderful. The staff at both the front desk and those working the entrance were delightful and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure we had the best stay possible. Would absolutely stay again!
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Walt Disney World"
Excellent hotel, restaurants, pool, service. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Hilda
"This is what customer service is all about"
Phenomenal customer service, they go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Room service was great, food is very tasty.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Leyla
"Epic Failure"
Unless you plan on walking in with a wad of 50 dollar bills, and rent a limo for the time you stay there, you will be treated as if your opinion isn't of consequence. Find another way, book a suite at the Holiday Inn instead of the regular rooms. Summation? The Waldorf made us feel as if we were inconsequential and to be tolerated "as a cost of doing business". The Valets and Porters there were exceptional, and the best and most grand part of our visit. Everything experienced inside the doors, while it looked palatial and beautiful and inviting, was disenchanting, disappointing and denigrating. I have never, in everywhere I have gone in my travels in the military, my trips with family, my young days of tripping over my feet..... NEVER have I felt so insulted and dismissed for NOT being "of the privileged few". If Bill Gates died tomorrow and left me every penny he had, it would be a cold day (deleted) before I ever stayed at that place again.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Shante
In town to look at investment property and see friends.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"First time in Disney."
Elegant and beautiful resort. Staff couldn't have been nicer and professional. Families are present but your not on top of one another. Short ride to Disney and the parks.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Nice hotel
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Andrea
Very pleasant staff. Clean beautiful place Pool staff friendly
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
chris
"We'd stay there again!!!"
The hotel is beautiful, the staff was friendly, and everything was just perfect! We would definitely stay here again. My husband remarked "I found a NEW hotel" (he stays in Florida frequently for business). The price of our room was not much more than the Holiday Inn where he usually stays! The location is great too since it's close to I-4! (written by Mitchell's wife)
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Mitchell
"Very nice hotel in Disney loop; not kid friendly"
Excellent location. Expensive food. Friendly service in bars. Very clean rooms; good housekeeping service. Slow valet, plan on 15-20 minutes if you call down, waited 30 minutes with no one else there when I just walked out. Good location in the Disney loop. Stay at connected Hilton if you have loud kids like we do !!
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Lovely"
As always a wonderful experience! My Kids and myself live staying at this family friendly hotel!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
j
"Disney with two children"
Great stay, nice hotel, wonderful service and gorgeous breakfast. Pool restaurant might close a few hours later...
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Felipe
"Very nice hotel close to the parks."
We stayed for three nights, and had a marvelous time. The staff was , without exception, perfect! They new all there was to know about the parks and surrounding areas. They all were personable and very friendly, including the cleaning staff! Everyone remembered my name without looking it up! It was awesome. We played golf at their course too. It was truly beautiful and we had a great time, despite the heat.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Sandi
"Satisfied customer"
Amazing stay! Pricey but worth it. Our only issue was with the shuttle service to the parks. Picked us up late from the hotel and then was so crowded coming back that tons of people had to stand. Two shuttles for when the park is closing would make more sense in my opinion. But all in all the hotel was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Wonderful experience! Would and have recommended this hotel to everyone
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown Orlando and Disney"
Beautiful place. Everyone was so nice and helpful!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Beautiful Resort!"
The hotel was beautiful! From the moment we arrived we were impressed with how friendly everyone was.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"birthday"
Wife's birthday and it was great.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Lawrence
"Just what I wanted"
A lovely and convenient stay without being overloaded by all things Disney.
4 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Birthday surprise"
Wonderful experience. We went as a surprise for my Morher's birthday and it was everything she could have hoped for!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Jill
"At Disney but not In Disney...Perfect"
Great hotel...refined but not pretentious.
7 night business trip May 23, 2015
Pamela
"Waldorf needs a little help."
It needs to be more handicapped friendly. You need to have someone at the door of the hotel to let you in...they are too busy with Valet, to help anyone out. Like the Breakers at west palm beach, you need to pass out food samples. Staff needs to be a little more friendlier and more helpful. For what we're paying to stay there, it needs to be a little more top-notched. Will not be staying there again...will stay at the sister hotel Hilton next time.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good but could be better"
Great location and top notch service, meaning they tried to help. Could use more training, they didn't know about a cell phone charging station in peacock ally. Gift shop clerk didn't know who 'Ariel' was. Room had a leaky shower which got the floor wet with water puddles in front of sink
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Rich
Wonderful, absolutely great. Wonderful wonderful wonderful
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Big resort conveniently connected with Hilton"
I have been there 4 times now. I like the resort it offers variety of activities and it is perfect for family vacation. Their connection with Hilton allows you to use all their amentities and still not carry a wallet you can charge everything to your room. They have a water slide, lazy river, game room (nice one), plenty of restaurants, fire pits. The only thing I don't like is the employees attitude they really need to work on that. They feel like they are doing you a favor if they take your order and they take forever. Last time our toilet was clogged and that was disgusting because we found out when we were getting ready to put my son to sleep. We checked in and spent the whole afternoon by the pool and assumed that everything was working...They wanted to come and as they said "overcome the challenge" at 10:30 pm when I had just put my son to sleep. I told them I didn't expect in 5 star hotel to face such "challenge" then they argued with me. But I returned because overall it's a better hotel than the Ritz Carlton in Orlando.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Iva
"Waldorf excellence"
Fantastic as usual. You cannot have a more courteous, professional staff.
2 night trip May 21, 2015
Kenji
"Great vacation."
Awesome hotel with a very attentive staff. Nice to be able to utilize the services of the nearby Hilton - water slide for the kids!
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
Lovely night away! Beautiful property and courteous staff.
Other trip May 23, 2015
stephanie
"Excellent option for Disney Vacation"
Great hotel and large rooms. Beautiful decor. Nice beds and great bathroom
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Family vacation"
Great
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
soraya
"The best hotel for your wedding night"
The ladies and gentlemen of the Waldorf Astoria Orlando went above and beyond any of our expectations. From the second that we arrived they all offered a level of service, attention, and care that went well beyond the 5 point scale above. Our concierge David quickly checked us in and upgraded our accommodations to a King Suite with a balcony in the 15th floor so that we could experience the Disney fireworks that evening. He did not stop there. He took us to our suite himself but first he led us to Peacock Alley where we were offered champagne on the house and he even took pictures of us. As we walked through the hotel toward our suite he shared with us the history of the hotel and its unique historical artifacts. Once in the suite David walked us through the space to make sure that we had everything we needed before he departed. A few minutes later our luggage, which had been swiftly retrieved from our limo, arrived in our suite. Steve not only handled everything with care but also offered information about the features of the suite and even dinner suggestions for that evening. Minutes after that the hotel sent a complementary bottle of champagne along with huge chocolate covered strawberries. They were of course accompanied by a very thoughtful and personalized note from the ladies and gentlemen of the Waldorf Astoria, who throughout our stay did everything, and I mean everything, to accommodate us and exceed our expectations. Our stay was truly a dream.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Always perfect
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Jedd
"Not crazy about it"
It was really nice and clean and everything very pretty , but getting charged for things I didn't need I didn't like , for instance $30 daily charge for wifi and a couple of other things I didn't get to use yet it was obligated to pay for it , valet parking also ridiculous $26 a day plus tipping the guys Everytime u get the car which in my case was twice a day , food by the pool $20 a sandwich that even though it was really good it was super small same the burgers ,I think overall it is too expensive rooms are not that high end for the kind of money u spend in the hotel
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
frank
"Fun"
Excellent
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Lovely property, even family friendly!"
It's the Waldorf. Of course it's beautifully maintained, the staff was wonderful and courteous and the rooms were very comfortable. What was refreshing was the number of young families at the hotel (my guess is because of its close proximity to Disney). You'll have to valet to park... and even though self-parking is available at a lower rate, it's about a one mile hike from the parking garage (shared with Hilton next door), through the convention center and finally to the Waldorf lobby. Since these Hilton properties are so close to one another, it's nice that you have the option of taking that 15 minute walk through the convention center for much more affordable dining options.
Response by Waldorf Astoria Orlando
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay!!
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Taryn
"Best of Lake Buena Vista without the black ears!"
Lovely 2-day getaway with great suite and great customer service. Thanks!
Response by Waldorf Astoria Orlando
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!
2 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"Long Weekend Stay"
It was a great experience staying at this hotel, I loved it even for the short period of time we were there we enjoyed it. Everything was very clean and the service was excellent! The only draw back was you have to pay a nightly fee for valet parking.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Ally
"Orlando"
Amazing Hotel will definitely be visiting again!
Response by Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Can't wait to have you back!
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015