All hotels in Allen, Texas, United States of America
1220 Central Expy N, Allen, TX, 75013, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great Stay!!!"
Had no problems. Great place!!
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"very comfortable"
great extended stay on business and the staff was very accommodating. thank you all very much
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Ben
"Wonderful!"
We were looking for a hotel that was close enough to Dallas to visit the city, but far enough away to avoid traffic. Additionally, we wanted to be close to the Allen Outlet Malls. This is the best La Quinta by far that I have ever stayed at, and I personally always choose La Quintas because of the free wi-fi, breakfast, and pet-friendly policies. Pets stay free as long as owners sign an agreement form stating that they will be held responsible for any damages. The front desk lady was very nice and accommodating with fresh towels and toiletries as needed. Breakfast was pretty standard for a free hotel breakfast, but included fresh waffles, sausage, eggs, cereal, muffins, fruit, bagels, and beverages. Our room was gorgeous and very modern. It was incredibly clean and well-maintained. Bed was wonderful after a full day of driving, and perfectly situated a mile from the outlet malls and hundreds of restaurants, as well as being 20 minutes from the Dallas city center. Will definitely be staying here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2014
"It was just ok"
I will start by saying the price is a little high for what you get. The tvs in the room have the worst picture I've ever seen. When we went to check in we could not find anyone, the guy was passed out drunk or high on the floor, I guess too much partying the night before.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Anon903
Clean and comfy!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Highly recommend!!!"
Very nice!
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"We were impressed!"
We stayed here because we got our two daughters a 3 month old Chihuahua for Christmas and I didn't want to pay excessively for my dog( at LaQuintas) pets stay free. This hotel and our room was immaculately clean, the whole place smelled pleasant, there were very few clues that an animal had stayed in the room before us( the tv dresser had a minut piece missing, I'm guessing from a bigger dog chewing). The hotel staff was pleasant, friendly and professional. My only complaint was the eggs on the buffet on Sat morning, they were terrible. We'll definitely stay at another LaQuinta but this one will be hard to beat!
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
E Williams
"Clean and looks new"
Very accessible to Allen Premium Outlets. Smells and looks clean. We had a very nice stay.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good I guess"
Hot tub broken
3 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"The Best People in the Business Right Here!"
Comfortable room, excellent service, and a genuinely friendly and helpful staff. We were VERY happy with our extended stay there and will happily recommend this LaQuinta to anyone.
4 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
Tom Dodson
"Excellent hotel with exceptional staff"
This was such a great place, clean rooms, friendly staff through a variety of personal obstacles. They helped us survive through a difficult time when relocating across the country. I am lucky I picked such a place to land. It is near all sorts of shopping - large and small. Easy access to the highway but not in the middle of chaos.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen at The Village
JD ~ Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our property. We value all feedback from our guest as it only helps us improve. We appreciate the 5 star rating as this is what we strive for. We look forward in seeing you again the next time you ever need a room in Allen. Take Care!
5 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
JD
Stood at front desk over 25 min...waiting to check in
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2013
"Great Value"
I enjoyed it, the hotel is very noisy but its still comfortable
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
sadie
very friendly and helpful personnel,
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
"Dog droppings on the entrance of the hotel"
Breakfast was good and the room was clean. Bed was OK but pillows were too hard. La Quinta used to have the most soft and comfortable pillows but this property doesn't....
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Ice storms in our area caused our power to go off, so we stayed at La quinta and even though it was an emergency, for us, it was a good experience.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Great place, good price"
We were very pleased with this hotel. The rooms appear to be either new or recently remodeled. The beds were comfy and bathroom was spacious. The included breakfast was good. There was a nice selection: eggs, biscuits, sausage links, yogurt, donuts, toast, sausage gravy and more. If you left breakfast hungry it is your fault. The location was great, close to a lot of shopping and restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
Clarissa
"PKH"
Great hotel if your biz. is on the northeast side of Dallas. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice rooms, no complaints there. Everything was just fine.
2 night trip Nov 17, 2013
PKH
"Close to Allen Outlet Mall"
The experience was good except for dogs barking...and barking...and barking. And then guests slamming doors and being loud. Not a very good class of people were there. I would rethink staying there because of that.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Jan
"Art festival at The Village in Allen"
excellent hotel; friendly & professional staff. Clean, modern, comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.
4 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
Wendy
"Cold Breakfast"
Both mornings we had breakfast the eggs were cold and runny. Even by powdered egg standards they were inedible. Even the hot water provided for hot chocolate and tea was lukewarm. A microwave to warm the pastries would have been nice.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen Texas"
Great location when visiting Allen. Close to the football stadium. Clean hotel, friendly staff and great breakfast.
4 night trip Oct 30, 2013
We enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Good hotel"
Everything was good at our stay in this hotel. The only "thing" is that there were several dogs staying with their owners, including next door to us. Too much barking!
3 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Jerry
I had a wonderful time and stay. Thank you very much
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
patrick clarke
"GREAT HOTEL"
THIS HOTEL WAS THE NICEST DECORATED, CLEANEST AND FRIENDLIEST HOTEL I'VE EVER STAYED AT.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Very convenient"
The room was situated awkwardly. We couldn't fit the baggage carrier in the room to unload our luggage. The closet with a mirror between the bathroom and bet was very inconvenient. I ran into it while trying to get back to the bed from the bathroom in the middle of the night. The TV was very small, and couldn't be turned to see at different angles. The breakfast was good, and the dining room was very nice.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
Excellant, super breakfast options..............Stayed at another La Quinta in Olathe Kansas, not so good, disappointing, lousy breakfest, closed early?
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Wonderful stay"
They have the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. You feel like your floating and weightless. Absolutely wonderful! Hotel is real clean and the people are real nice, friendly and professional.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Becky
"5 star hotel for a 2 star price"
I honestly wasn't expecting much when I booked the hotel because the class of the hotel was in the 2.5 star category. I was amazed from the moment I entered the lobby. The staff were great and my room was wonderful. It looked as though the room was actually new, not just painted new but everything new. I would gladly stay here again. also, the breakfast was delicious!Thanks!
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
Brady
to short
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
"Hotel was convenient and near our destinations."
My wife even remarked about how nice the room was.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Not bad but bring plates and spoons"
All was well but could have used a couple of plates and spoons and travel sized lotion. The microwave is the old annoying one with a dial and you'd have to reset it or it keeps running
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
One of the best La Quintas around.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Acceptable for a night"
We arrived very late in the evening for a one night stay prior to a tournament. The hotel desk clerk was very organized and efficient. Check in took about 90 seconds, and the following morning check out took about 15 seconds. Breakfast and amenities were about average.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Air conditioner would not cool down and they weren't much help.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"A place to stay"
It was average
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
"DURN GOOD PLACE TO STAY"
OTHER THAN MY GRANDCHILD IN guam RECEIVING A CALL AT 2:am STATING THAT i WAS GOING TO BE THROWN OUT OF THE HOTEL, IT WAS WONDERFUL THE FORCED EVICTION NOTICE WAS, I AM POSITIVE, A RESULT OF MY CREDIT CARD BEING ON A BANK IN GUAM WHICH IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE INTERNATIONAL DATELINE, THE DATE FOR LEAVING THE HOTEL SHOWED UP EARLIER THAN WAS ACTUAL COMPLICATED, I KNOW, BUT COMMON AMONG THOSE OF US WHO LIVE THERE AND NO, I WAS NOT FORCED TO LEAVE THE HOTEL AND ENJOYED THE STAY VERY MUCH
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
jennie
"Great Place to Stay!"
Our stay went very well! Great Customer Service! Turn down service every day you stay it really nice because I get to come back to a clean room :)
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Amber
"Very comfortable beds"
Helpful and accommodating staff. Allowed us an extra hour to checkout.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Very nice accomodations"
Loved the salt water pool and spa. The full breakfast was great.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Leanne
Beds were very comfortable. Facility was nice, seemed brand new. Breakfast was good. Easy to get to from 75. Close to a Walmart if you forget anything (I did).
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Standard La Quinta"
Was a very pretty hotel, in a great location. We were on a family vacation and needed one more night's stay. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Pool was very small, there were no pool towels available, and after a recent rain, either the pool or the plant life surrounding the pool smelled awful.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Fit the bill!"
This is a new facility and was very well appointed. Although it's along a major highway, it's far enough off the highway that road noise is not a problem. The hot breakfast is what you'd expect and got my morning started right at 6am. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip May 30, 2013
"Great place to stay."
The hotel staff were very pleasant and inviting. The hotel is clean and charming. My family and I were quite pleased overall.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Belinda
"Could use more staff"
The rooms were clean and quiet. But there was only one staff person doing everything!. He was great, but he could have used some help. Breakfast was good too. Many sports teams stay there.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Mom
"Highly recommend"
The hotel staff were awesome. The lady who kept the breakfast bar stocked was on top of it the whole time and should be commended. The pool was nice and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had a problem with the bathtub drain and they had a man to our room withing 15 minutes of our call to fix it. We highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Leesa
"comfortable"
everything was as expected from my previous stays with La Quinta Inn. Comfortable and convenient.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Best LaQuinta I've experienced"
High quality towels and linens made my stay in this new LaQuinta relaxing. The breakfast offers waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, toast, bagels, fruit, yogurt, biscuits and gravy!
1 night trip May 27, 2013
CJM
"Egg-celent"
Best eggs I've ever had. Immaculate facilities. Staff was polite and always smiling. 10++
2 night business trip May 14, 2013