All hotels in Allen, Texas, United States of America
1220 Central Expy N, Allen, TX, 75013, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value
    Awesome vibe
    Room is all right
"Lovely hotel!"
We loved the breakfast, bisquits and gravy and sausage and scrambled eggs!! I wish more La Quintas did that. The La Quinta in downtown Austin only had a continental breakfast and cost twice as much as the La Quinta in Allen. As we are not dog people we were not happy with the fact that people brought dogs. The one in the room next to us was very noisy! But everything else was lovely. Great beds and a lovely room. The man at the front desk was so helpful to me when I couldn't figure out how to connect with the free wifi.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Outstanding"
Great stay..Friendly staff..Clean sheets,towels,room in general..Great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"nice clean hotel, good front desk people."
short overnight, the only problem was the only food available was from a candy machine. I have come to expect a few options of something to eat when you arrive later in the evening.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Randy
"clean and easy to get too"
I was in town with family for the new years eve and day double marathon. The hotel was close to race site and easy to get to.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"great hotel"
Clean, great location, good breakfast, friendly
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Great service and friendly staff.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
Jayna
"conveniently located, clean, friendly staff"
Hotel was conveniently located on east side of freeway and close to family we were visiting.. it was also conveniently located to a discount mall and another area of boutique shops and restaurants.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Anniversary"
My husband and I celebrated our anniversay, our stay was fabulous the beakfast was awesome, and the staff is wonderful!
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
TINA
Very nice LaQuinta. Great bed. Complimentary breakfast not great. We didn't use the pool area, but it looked nice. We will come back. We really felt we got good value for our money.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Rhonda
"Anniversary Trip"
The staff was very friendly, very helpful, the breakfast was awesome, fresh and hot and no waiting, the fabulous staff kept the food coming! The rooms were clean and comfy cozy. Thanks for helping us enjoy our anniversary.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
TINA
"Enjoyed overall experience. Room not so clean.."
1 night stay. A lot of work being done in hotel, which was not told about before booking. But suitable for the night. Had to wipe off some food crumbs that were laying around the room. So, I questioned the rest..?
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
ELIZABETH
"The hotel met our needs perfectly"
Even though the hotel was undergoing renovation, we were not disturbed by the workers or equipment during the three nights we were there. Our room was a little dark (mostly furniture color), but the temperature was good and easy to adjust and maintain, the bed and pillows were comfortable, and the bathroom, while small, was clean and well lit. All the provisions (TV, internet, fridge, toilet, shower) worked well, and the towels are excellent! The closet was a bit small but certainly not a deal breaker. The new decorations are tasteful. The complimentary breakfast offered a wide selection and tasted good. The staff was helpful. Parking is free. And I love it that La Quinta is pet friendly. That makes it so much easier on us in our travels!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Good experience."
Very nice stay. Good food at breakfast. Clean. Enjoyable stay with my children.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Jerry
This hotel had the best breakfast, great room, and good personal.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
The hotel was very clean. They location is great. There are three shopping areas in Allen. The pool is small, but not very busy. It is in a safe location. Great stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2014
"great"
The employees at the front desk were nice and welcoming, anf the room was clean and comfortable. The location is great everything is within a range of 10 miles.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice vacation stay"
Made my family stay very enjoyable. Family enjoyed the pool.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
bill
"Clean, convenient hotel"
Great choice for a visit to family in the area; liked the breakfast offered and kids really enjoyed the outdoor pool.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
It was very good, Thanks for having a La Quinta Inn in Allen, Texas
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Oliver Reese
"Room smelled like urine"
My room smelled like dog urine
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
D Franco
Only negative thing, is one elevator doesn't cut it.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
victoria
"Nice Rooms"
Room very clean and comfortable, fair rates and nice breakfast.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Pappy
The hotel is fairly new, and it's a very convenient location. The weekend we stayed, it was completely full. My daughter and I checked in and discovered that our room reeked of cigarette smoke. When we asked to be given another room, we were told that they were aware of the odor in the room, but they didn't have anyplace to move us -- and they gave us a bottle of air freshener and promised to do an additional "smoke abatement treatment" the next morning. Long story short, the stench in the room never got better and my daughter ended up using her inhaler for the first time in months.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Sara
it was great
7 night trip Apr 6, 2014
paul smith
Everything was good. From check in to the day I left. I have no problems staying at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
PK
It looked and felt like a brand new hotel, everything was clean and neat, mattress very comfortable and the service was excellent.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Nice , very clean"
Just an overnight stay while moving out of state. Very nice room and an excellent breakfast
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Great Stay!!!"
Had no problems. Great place!!
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"very comfortable"
great extended stay on business and the staff was very accommodating. thank you all very much
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Ben
"Wonderful!"
We were looking for a hotel that was close enough to Dallas to visit the city, but far enough away to avoid traffic. Additionally, we wanted to be close to the Allen Outlet Malls. This is the best La Quinta by far that I have ever stayed at, and I personally always choose La Quintas because of the free wi-fi, breakfast, and pet-friendly policies. Pets stay free as long as owners sign an agreement form stating that they will be held responsible for any damages. The front desk lady was very nice and accommodating with fresh towels and toiletries as needed. Breakfast was pretty standard for a free hotel breakfast, but included fresh waffles, sausage, eggs, cereal, muffins, fruit, bagels, and beverages. Our room was gorgeous and very modern. It was incredibly clean and well-maintained. Bed was wonderful after a full day of driving, and perfectly situated a mile from the outlet malls and hundreds of restaurants, as well as being 20 minutes from the Dallas city center. Will definitely be staying here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2014
"It was just ok"
I will start by saying the price is a little high for what you get. The tvs in the room have the worst picture I've ever seen. When we went to check in we could not find anyone, the guy was passed out drunk or high on the floor, I guess too much partying the night before.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Anon903
Clean and comfy!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Highly recommend!!!"
Very nice!
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
"We were impressed!"
We stayed here because we got our two daughters a 3 month old Chihuahua for Christmas and I didn't want to pay excessively for my dog( at LaQuintas) pets stay free. This hotel and our room was immaculately clean, the whole place smelled pleasant, there were very few clues that an animal had stayed in the room before us( the tv dresser had a minut piece missing, I'm guessing from a bigger dog chewing). The hotel staff was pleasant, friendly and professional. My only complaint was the eggs on the buffet on Sat morning, they were terrible. We'll definitely stay at another LaQuinta but this one will be hard to beat!
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
E Williams
"Clean and looks new"
Very accessible to Allen Premium Outlets. Smells and looks clean. We had a very nice stay.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good I guess"
Hot tub broken
3 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"The Best People in the Business Right Here!"
Comfortable room, excellent service, and a genuinely friendly and helpful staff. We were VERY happy with our extended stay there and will happily recommend this LaQuinta to anyone.
4 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
Tom Dodson
"Excellent hotel with exceptional staff"
This was such a great place, clean rooms, friendly staff through a variety of personal obstacles. They helped us survive through a difficult time when relocating across the country. I am lucky I picked such a place to land. It is near all sorts of shopping - large and small. Easy access to the highway but not in the middle of chaos.
Response by La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen at The Village
JD ~ Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our property. We value all feedback from our guest as it only helps us improve. We appreciate the 5 star rating as this is what we strive for. We look forward in seeing you again the next time you ever need a room in Allen. Take Care!
5 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
JD
Stood at front desk over 25 min...waiting to check in
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2013
"Great Value"
I enjoyed it, the hotel is very noisy but its still comfortable
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
sadie
very friendly and helpful personnel,
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
"Dog droppings on the entrance of the hotel"
Breakfast was good and the room was clean. Bed was OK but pillows were too hard. La Quinta used to have the most soft and comfortable pillows but this property doesn't....
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Ice storms in our area caused our power to go off, so we stayed at La quinta and even though it was an emergency, for us, it was a good experience.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Great place, good price"
We were very pleased with this hotel. The rooms appear to be either new or recently remodeled. The beds were comfy and bathroom was spacious. The included breakfast was good. There was a nice selection: eggs, biscuits, sausage links, yogurt, donuts, toast, sausage gravy and more. If you left breakfast hungry it is your fault. The location was great, close to a lot of shopping and restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
Clarissa
"PKH"
Great hotel if your biz. is on the northeast side of Dallas. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice rooms, no complaints there. Everything was just fine.
2 night trip Nov 17, 2013
PKH
"Close to Allen Outlet Mall"
The experience was good except for dogs barking...and barking...and barking. And then guests slamming doors and being loud. Not a very good class of people were there. I would rethink staying there because of that.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Jan
"Art festival at The Village in Allen"
excellent hotel; friendly & professional staff. Clean, modern, comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.
4 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
Wendy
"Cold Breakfast"
Both mornings we had breakfast the eggs were cold and runny. Even by powdered egg standards they were inedible. Even the hot water provided for hot chocolate and tea was lukewarm. A microwave to warm the pastries would have been nice.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen Texas"
Great location when visiting Allen. Close to the football stadium. Clean hotel, friendly staff and great breakfast.
4 night trip Oct 30, 2013