All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
5145 Airway Blvd, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel, big rooms."
This is a relatively new hotel, right near the airport and expressway. Getting to it was easy for us. The room was big, and well laid out. The breakfast was just OK, but they had real plates and silverware for use with the buffet.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Clean and spacious"
We loved our stay at StoneCreek. The room was HUGE and very clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The breakfast was great and the decor was cool - a modern hotel with a lodge feel. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. Great price too.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Jean
"Little Gem"
Awesome location for Missoula Marathon. Got a late checkout so I could come back to shower. Great stay!
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Cheryl
"Highly Recommend"
This was a wonderful experience. Really nice facility.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Everyone was very helpful. Loved the breakfast and other amenities. Would definitely stay at this hotel again!!
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great place!"
New favorite hotel! Stayed in the 2 queen suite. Pool was great, breakfast was great (love the waffles), and will be staying here anytime we're in Missoula. Room was very large. The only fault I could mention is there aren't enough tables to sit at during breakfast... But its still our favorite Missoula hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
brett
Lovely room and very friendly staff!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Locally owned Hotel"
Stayed at this motel near the Missoula airport as my son had an early AM flight. It's new, grand, almost sumptuous with rooms that seem excessively large, really a suite. Breakfast was one of the most opulent I have every had in a hotel. It is advertised as "locally owned, locally operated". Front desk service was good and beds were very comfortable. The only downside, if you can call it that, is the room size and layout seem to have been done without the benefit of a hotel architect. Excessively large with strange positioning of wall mounted TV which could not be seen well from either beds or sitting area. A wall mounted swivel would have solved this. Bathroom sink right next to beds, and bathroom fixtures not up to quality of rest of room. Overall, a bit unusual but good value for the money.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2015
"Quick overnight"
Very quick but pleasant
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Matthew
"Deserving of a high grade"
Very nice hotel and comfortable room. A good value. The front desk was helpful, the room was very clean and the hotel is not far from a number of good restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Louisiana travelers"
I loved this place. Would definitely stay here again if I had the opportunity I would stay there longer. The bed was comfortable, linens fresh and we were greeted by friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Shuttle"
Everything was good except Stonecreek is not on the board at the airport to call for shuttle service. If you don't have their number with you, a taxi will cost $12 for a 1.5 mile ride.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
"A fantastic stop."
Very spacious and tidy room with amenities that were more than acceptable (especially considering the price). Staff was very pleasant and professional. Continental breakfast included some scrumptious eggs and sausage! The ONLY shortcoming was some strange pressure issues with the faucets and shower heads - I checked with the other room in our party and they said they experienced no such issues. Overall I believe this to be a fantastic stop when considering the brand placement: with respect to price, location, relevant competition, etc.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Joshua C
"We'd stay here again"
Overall our stay was good. The pillow top mattress pad was lumpy, however, so we had to remove it to sleep (apparently it just needed to be shaken out). The rooms were nicely decorated and very spacious. The staff was very kind and helpful! The breakfast was fine. I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
"Continuing quality lodging."
We have always appreciated the quality and pleasantness of our stay at Stone Creek Lodge. This is our 3rd time there and it won't be our last.
4 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Jacob
"Hairy"
Overnight on the way to resort lodge. We got there late after driving. Too tired to notice the condition of the bathroom the floor had not been cleaned covered in long black hair.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Edward
Was great!
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Russel
"Great hotel!"
The hotel was very nice, clean and orderly. The room itself was clean and very spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Jill
"Check in problems"
Arrived at the hotel around 7:15pm (check-in at 3:00) and was told that the room had not been cleaned yet and it would be another hour. Had an event to attend so had to change clothes in the car. Was able to get into the room after the event (11pm). Stonecreek would not discount the room after the fact- said they could not guarantee a room at check in time.??
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"Great place to stay in Missoula"
We really enjoyed our stay and the Stone Creek Lodge. The hotel was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Derrick
"Big, Comfortable Rooms"
The hotel itself was great, the room was comfortable and incredibly spacious. Our only complaint was that the woman working the front desk when we checked in was incredibly unfriendly. She was friendlier the next morning when we checked out, but she might want to work on making sure that guests feel welcome when they're arriving, not when they're leaving. The only other staff member we encountered was much more friendly.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"stonecreek"
They need to move the tv so you can see it from the bed
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"easy stay. great room"
Perfect for what we needed. Spacious and comfortable. Good service no problems.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
John David
"Best hotel ever."
It was the best hotel I've stayed at while in Missoula. I will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Brittany
"Great place"
Great room! Had one with 2 queen beds in a room and a hide-a-bed in the living area. Full kitchen that was lovely other than the fan over the range didn't work so it was a little smokey when cooking. Loved it so much we came back on our way home!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Kristin
"Highly recommend"
Very impressed with this hotel! Room, pool and hot tub were all clean and beds were very comfortable. The continental breakfast was well stocked and delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Missoula. Fantastic service with a very agreeable and accommodating staff.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
"Nice and spacious"
We had a great stay. The rooms were nice and spacious! Staff was friendly! The indoor pool was nice!
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
We were there for a short amount of time but it was a good experience. The only recommendation I would give is to have breakfast start at 6:00am.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Devona
"StoneCreek Review"
Overall the hotel was nice, but I was concerned with some of the cleanliness issues. The kitchenette counters were not clean and there were smudges of something on the outside of the tub. The shower tiles were not clean either. The location is a little out of the way from town, but being in Missoula, it was close enough to where I needed to go. The staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
High School Card
"1st getaway with our little one."
We had a wonderful stay there, the room was big and my almost 2 year old had room to move. I loved that it had a kitchenette! It was very comfortable and we felt at home. We are definitely coming back!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not impressed"
The room my family stayed in was comfortable. The bathroom had a toilet that would run for hours at a time and had hair on the floor that was not ours. The continental breakfast was nice.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Extremely clean and beds are so comfortable"
The rooms are huge! Great breakfast! They could charge more...
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Allie
"Good place to stay"
Very good customer service.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Disappointing stay."
Came from out-of state for Memorial Service of friend. Hotel looked very nice on website, and close to airport and close to where the Memorial Service was to be held. Checked into Room 112 on Saturday night, 3/21/15. Checked out 3/24/15. Upon arriving, found used (sucked-on) cough drop on carpet in front of bathroom door. Then found soap wrapper behind bathroom door on floor. Found on one hand towel two dark smudges (maybe mascara?). Found dried blob of ketchup on sink counter by the coffee maker. ARGH!! Would have tried to change rooms, but plane had been late and it was after 1am, and all I wanted to do was go to bed. So, I stayed Other issues: Need lamp on desk, as lighting is poor in room overall, and hard to do any desk work. No wonder housekeeping can't see to clean properly. Further, soundproofing poor, as I could hear couple talking in bathroom next door to mine when I was in my bathroom; and then, while lying in bed reading, suddenly heard two women talking through the wall on other side of headboard. Really amazing! Finally, in trying to use the computer access for travelers, both were in poor condition, and printer had no ink, and hotel had no replacement. Further, in using one computer (VERY slow), and finishing late at night, I turned it off and found that 70 updates were waiting to be installed. NO WONDER that computer was slow. In using the other computer, it showed three messages waiting re updates.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Sue
"Very nice and comfortable"
Nice and clean place to stay, rooms are big and very comfortable and well kept
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
boatguy
"Beautiful, clean and friendly hotel"
Everything was excellent except the breakfast, which was good but not excellent.
"Interesting design, large rooms"
Room 101. Very convenient location, nice facilities, new and modern. Kitchenette with full size refrigerator was nice. King sized bed was very firm. Bathroom had short toilet and a single lamp which made it very dark. We liked it overall for a two night getaway for the wife and I.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
pinballlarry
"Nice hotel & a good amount of space for a family"
Nice location with quick and easy access to downtown Missoula.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Peggy
Nice sized suites. Easily accessible off highway. Quiet.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Horrible"
I asked for a 5:30am wake-up call and got one at 3:30 instead. Excuse was the morning person couldn't read the night persons writing and that the night person was new. That's a pretty basic thing to get wrong and it ruined my business the next day. Stay somewhere else.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Traveling Through"
Only stayed for 1 night but it was good
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice property! Good clean rooms!"
We asked at the time of reservation about the possibility for a ride to the airport for our early flight, we were told that we could count on a ride. When I checked in, I again mentioned that we will be needing a ride to the airport, When we arrived at the desk at 4:30am the morning driver just returned from taking people to the airport and had not written notes that we were in need of a ride??? She was very helpful and quickly took us to the airport.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Bret
Really enjoyed the quiet location and nice clean room!
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
The rooms were quiet (even though there were several high school swim teams staying at the same time). The mattress was comfortable, the shower had good pressure and there was a lot of space. I would recommend bringing your own pillows, theirs were lumpy. Easy check in and check out and friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Danielle
"Great room"
Everything was great except the pool was really cold.
casss
The Bitterroot is a nice and clean hotel. They have the basic amenities that one would need for a short stay. I was traveling on business and felt that this hotel met my needs.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Winter 2014 trip"
The room is so large that 5 of my family members can stay at one room confortably
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
SIMON
"Clean, comfortable, and convenient to the airport"
It checked in at 9 PM and out at 4:45 AM, so it was a quick stay. The room was new, spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Nothing out of place or lacking. I was able to grab some yogurt on my way to the airport, even at that early hour!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Janet
"Convenient airport hotel"
This is a new clean Airport Hotel with a friendly staff not a posh resort hotel, reasonably priced, all good,AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Convenient hotel"
We stay here everytime in town we visit my son at U of M. Close to airport with shuttle and across the street from Big Sky Brewery.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014