All hotels in Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Breakfast is average
    Clean
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
"Needs help in maintenance and an upgrade"
Needs help! Dirty rugs, chipped paint. No elevator, but ice is on the 2nd floor. Staff is mundane, but polite. I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Ronald Lee
"Tired place, but a few pluses."
Tire and showing it's age. Room dark and stuffy, though had a very comfortable king sized bed. Neighborhood a bit down at the heel but has certain pluses in that there is an excellent Chinese restaurant next door and an LCBO store close by. Somewhat paltry continental breakfast. Decent staff. I'd be unlikely to try it again.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"New Renovations = Decent stay"
I stayed here for one night with a friend, and we were pleased with our experience. The staff were courteous and friendly, and very informative. They told us most of the details we needed to know without us even having to ask. Thank you for that! As far as the room goes, the room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable. We found the air little too dry, and the walls a little too thin (we could hear our neighbours in the morning...), but otherwise the room was clean (other than spider webs around the ceiling) and well presented.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Sonya
"Renovated but still feels old"
The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The room and the bathroom were cleaned daily. The room was small, it barely accommodate 3 people, it smelled when we arrived and smelled each time we were returning back to the room. My bottom line, if you manage to book it at a reasonable price and don't plan to stay inside it can be a good deal, for me the only things that matter are the night sleep and a clean bathroom, otherwise, look for other options.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
very Poor, they charged me more 2nd night, I would never go back.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
dave S
"not a pleasant experience"
the road surrounding motel entrance was closed due to construction. called hotel for direction since it didn't show up on my GPS, was put on hold and the person never came back. had to hang up and call again. room smelled musky and unpleasant, bathroom sink was clogged so had to change the room. first room didn't have a fridge.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Area under construction. Outside hotel bad shape and old. When we were arriving we got concerned, but we got amazingly surprise when we so the renovated room. Service and employs very kind and helpful. Breakfast horrible. Good location close to everything.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Silvia
"Price was the reason we stayed"
The girl on check in was great! Smiling, cheerful and informative. It had a slight smoke odour and a little musty smelling throughout. Could be the carpets. Had a king size bed but was cramped. We stayed there cause it was less than 100.00. It was just a lace Tolstoy our head down really,
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Cindy
"Less than what I was expecting"
Located at 10 minutes from the touristic zone, around the hotel everything was under construction, the sorrounds looked very dirty. The TV room wasn't working well, many channels didn't work. Good Bed and a Good bathroom.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Do not go there"
Horrible
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"Breakfast late"
Information by the friendly hostess in the evening was inaccurate for restaurants. The Milestone had good food but extremely poor service at great expense. Morning hostess parked at front of hotel instead of in parking lot so that you could almost not get out of hotel parking. She arrived late and had breakfast ready by 7:20 am. If you need to get on the road or go to work, this motel is not the place to stay unless you eat breakfast somewhere else. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and neat.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Jody
"Far too expensive for what you get"
I didn't care for it.
4 night trip Oct 2, 2013
DaveC
clean and comfortable
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
the room is little small
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"A bit long in the tooth"
Somewhat rundown hotel in a not-great area. Tried to close our eyes to the lipstick and cigarette burns on the bedspreads. Recommend bringing slippers.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013

It was clean and quiet. The bathroom was a bit chilly, but it was a perfect location for an overnight stay in Kingston (right near a friend's house). Plus the price was good.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2015
Dirk
Wonderful friendly front desk staff. Helpful and engaging. Room was what you would expect. Beds were comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Not good."
Staff didn't seem to care. Garbage cans overflowing in lobby. Carpet in room was sticky. I will not return.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Cheryl
"Nothing great, but nothing horrible"
The hallways smell funny and the room was a bit humid. Also, I did notice some hair in the shower and on the bathroom floor so thats not nice. The rest of the room seemed clean. We were only there to sleep, so it was fine.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Kate
"Ok to stay for one night"
Ok to stay for a night if you are single with no family. The room was not cleaned, and when told them, they gave a new one.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Alireza
"Just enough"
The experience was that it met the minimal requirements, it was relatively clean and comfortable and breakfast was just enough; what can I say the word ‘economy’ is built into the name of the hotel, so you get what you paid for.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, good value"
For the price, you get very nice accommodation, the staff were friendly, and I would use this hotel again. No scenic view, and a little walk to the downtown, however pricing reflects this.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
P
"Hotel stay very professional"
The hotel staff were excellent, the room was comfortable, the outside looks older and run down but the inside was updated. Good selections for breakfast. Would stay here again. Very reasonably priced
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Christine
"Overnight Stay"
The hotel is great for an overnight stay for the price. The hotel needs an update however the location was great, close to all amenities.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Cheryl
"JUST BASIC EXPECTED A LITTLE MORE"
VERY BASIC MOTEL IT SMELL A LITTLE LIKE CIGARETTE IN THGE ROOM BUT IT CAN IMPROVE
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
good stay
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
james
"Not too far from major attractions"
It's a quick drive towards the main part of Princess, where all the shops and restaurants are. The hotel was clean, and it didn't smell bad or anything, overall for a one night stay wasn't bad, and if we had to stay longer I wouldn't mind.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
The front desk staff was amazing, made us laugh at dinner and had a good sense of humour. Decent room to station for a quick pit stop on a road trip
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Samantha
"Comfortable hotel at a good price."
We were overall happy with our rooms. It is close to the amenities that we needed. The parking is free. It's a quiet hotel to stay in.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Old room and cigarette"
We we arrived the staff wasn't very helpful and seemed annoyed by everything we asked them. Fortunately the next morning staff was nicer. The room was very outdated and the whole corridor smelled of cigarettes even if it was a non smoking room. The parking is free and there is lots of it which is nice. The breakfast is included. I didn'rt expect much but it could at least included more fruits than only apples. Will not go back to that hotel since there is lots of better choice for a similar price in Kingston.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Julien
"Nice Stay"
Pleasant experience
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Awesome"
Great hotel for a great price. The staff was excellent. I would definitely stay there again. A very good location near downtown Kingston with Harvey's, Giant Tiger, Subway and Tim Horton's within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"HHHHHMMMMMMMM"
The shower curtain rod was loose, so thr curtain slid inwards, so we had a puddle on the floor near the sink. We had to navigate around hunks of gum on the back stairs. The silicone around the tub looks mouldy.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Its a nice clean hotel but there is definitely room for improvement
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Alexandra
"Inexpensive and quite room"
It was very inexpensive, and you get a nice room with a fridge. Perfect for the one night we stayed
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"A place for the night"
I stayed two nights at this hotel. Without having any complaints... in my opinion it offers with no frills what a less pretentious traveler needs.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Mirela
very helpful staff and clean and spacious room. Had a good sleep.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Smelled like pee"
Dirty. Smelled like urine. Bar was really loud. The staff were fine but the facility needs to be cleaned. Room smelled like cigarette smoke.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"In Kingston for my niece's wedding and reception."
Very satisfying visit. The service was exemplary, plus the continental breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"WIFI was terrible"
Location was good, about 5 min drive to downtown. Free breakfast worked ok for us, just what you can expect for what you pay for. But the WIFI was really horrible, funny, we had to stand at the door of our room to receive WIFI! We told the front desk people but it seemed that they couldn't solve it either.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Dirty and inexperienced staff, no customer skills"
At check in, the room keys didn't work, she didn't believe us so she made us walk all over back to the room with her and realized that we were right. Then she reset them and send my younger son out to try them (???) and again they didn't work. Eventually she got it right. The tables for breakfast were dirty and so were the counters.. We had to ask for them to clean them... Lady was chatting on the phone for over 5 minutes while we were standing in front of her to get help. Also, there was still dirty towels in our bathroom when we got there!!!!
Other trip May 19, 2015
"good downtown location"
this was my second stay at this hotel i much preferred it the first time. their free internet sucked this time. room was cleaned in stages first the bathroom than hours later the bed was made.staff still friendly and nice but not sure will stay here agin next time
Other trip May 5, 2015
ray
"Internet very bad. I got no internet at all."
Good beds. Clean room and washroom. But internet in the room suck.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Don't go there..."
Front desk staff were nice, sheets were clean, TV worked - that's the good part. Upon arrival, I had to give a $100 deposit for damages before my friend and I were assigned a room which had not been cleaned - this is four hours after check-in time. We were then sent to another room which had a broken window - not just cracked but a big chunk of glass missing. Obviously not vacuumed, bathtub not cleaned, the bedside lampshade spattered with what could have been pasta sauce. One of the stairwell railings was so loose that my friend nearly tumbled down the stairs which we were forced to use because there is NO ELEVATOR! Hallways are dingy and badly in need of paint.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good Value"
Just in for one night on a business trip. Hotel was great for my purposes. Continental breakfast was convenient and good value.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Everything was just fine, except for one instance. I asked for a wake up call for 7:30 am in case my alarm clock (which I brought from home) didn't work. I got two wake up calls...one at 1:33 am and 1:38 am and couldn't get back to sleep for some time. I received no wake up call at 7:30 am, however, my alarm clock worked so no problem. That was an irritation. Other that that all was fine.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Only needed a cheap place to sleep, I guess you get what you pay for!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"disapointed"
Very disapointed. Upon entering the facility it looked to be a decent hotel but once we got to out room it was a different story. Initially the room looked decent until further inspection. Our bed sheet was ripped (the bed had been made). The garbage hadn't been changed from the last group and our room had no towels we called front desk but never recieved any so we dried off with the only hand towel in the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Margaret A
The Lodge was clean quiet and comfortable....parking lot was plowed nicely and staff were pleasent.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Unimpressed"
Not handicap accessable No microwave or coffeemaker or WIFI Dirty room Friends told we were not regestered there It was loud and there was blood in the sink . No one was available to take my complaints in the morning .There was a large set of handprints on the mirror, the fridge was not level our drinks kept rolling out on to the floor. We were too disgusted to hang around for the complimentary continental breakfast. It was a very stressful way to start my day at Kingston Hospital. I would not recommend this hotel and have informed ODSP of my experience.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015