All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Decompress getaway"
Great getaway. Great pool area. Unbelievable price.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Wonderful Stay"
My fiancé and I needed to get away for a few days. The staff was so friendly and helpful from the moment we walked in. The food was good and the rooms were clean. Our favorite part was the pool area- it's huge and there's a lazy river! It was such a fun atmosphere and relaxing if you just wanted to lounge as well. The resort and parking fees are the only thing that may keep us from coming back next time as they do add up after 5 days.
5 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Pricey but fun."
Pricey but fun. Lazy river was nice. Paying $16 for parking was not. The place was beautiful though.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Why the parking costs $16/day?"
The hotel itself is fantastic. But, I cannot understand why we have to pay the parking. Everybody knows in Orlando you need a car, and there is not any other option to park upside of the hotel. So, why we have to pay $16/night? It is enough expensive to include this cost. I felt cheated.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Jose
"Great get away!!"
It was a wonderful place to stay. I will only stay here from now on. Only downfall was the lazy river had no supervision so it was a lil crazy.. Kids were out of control while putting rocks in the water shooters so people were getting hit in the head with rocks!! OUCH!! The pool bar was super awesome especially Juan our bartender (even though he did not like Steeler fans) lol
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
brenda l
"nickle ane dime everything"
Nickle and dime everything
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Great amenities for family with kids"
We have two boys ages 11 and 14 and took a 4 night trip to Orlando to go to Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Sea World and Universal Studios. The hotel was a $10 or less cab ride to the parks (more convenient and less expensive than renting a car and parking or taking a crowded shuttle bus on a schedule), the hotel pool was great for the kids with a basket ball hoop, lazy river, water slide and plenty of room to swim; and the basketball courts and tennis courts were well maintained and full size. The kids played on the putting green and poolside pool tables as well. The food service is very friendly but very slow everywhere...although it was a holiday weekend. The staff was very accommodating and eager to help. Food was above average and prices were as expected. The room was clean and comfortable and the mini fridge was handy for snacks and drinks. I highly recommend Hilton Orlando for an alternative to "staying in the park."
Other trip May 27, 2015
Angie
"pool chairs"
our stay was wonderful except the hotel did not have enough pool chairs to accommodate the crowd. Very frustrating to have to walk around like buzzards
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"hilton orlando is great"
Excellent,we will definitely go back
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great Pool"
My daughter and I enjoyed ourselves tremendously in the lazy river and pool slide. On the downside daily parking charge can be expensive.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
Very pleasant
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Gerald
"Amazing stay!!"
This hotel was amazing! The reviews are right! The staff, the rooms, the pool all impeccable. A piece of paradise in Orlando!
Other trip May 26, 2015
amanda
"Hilton is excellent"
Hilton accommodates the entire family. My best experience at the hotel is the pool area my grand babies had a blast they loved. We plan to go back next year.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Anita
"Couldn't even sit out by the pool"
Maybe it was our own faults for going on Memorial Day weekend, but I was overall very disappointed in our experience. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. After we checked in we went down to the pool to spend some time relaxing, but after looking around for 30 minutes we couldn't even find a seat to sit in. No big deal it was late in the afternoon we'll take a siesta and head out to dinner. Unfortunately there was a dog in the hotel that would not stop barking. Suffice to say there was no nap taken. The next day we headed down to the pool early in the morning to try and get a spot. Again we were thwarted in our efforts. People would just thrown their towels down with a couple of belongings and leave them there. I was very disappointed that the hotel didn't monitor this. All we wanted to do was sit out by the pool but we didn't even get the chance. Suffice to say we will choose another hotel for our next trip.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Philip
"Nice Huge hotel with small pool"
This is a very nice hotel about service, is clean, BUT is a huge hotel with a small pool and tiny pool and the lazy river is very small, you can't enjoy in the pool or lazy river because too much people, no enough
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Maria Lourdes
"Beware of the Hidden Charges!!!"
While the amenities were five star there were too many "hidden" charges. Room service prices are deceptive as an $8 bowl of oatmeal turns into $16 on the bill for delivery and taxes etc. the same for the internet charges and room tax. I have no difficulty paying for goods and services but I value transparency and in my opinion, the way in which the hotel applies these unseen charges can be described as deceptive.
3 night trip May 15, 2015
Shantie
"Best hotel on the block =)"
I never stayed in a wonderful hotel before. This was amazing and I will be going back. My boyfriend and I absolutely loved it. The crew took care of anything we needed =) best hotel ever
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
fantastic pool and recreation area executive golf putting course lazy river full court basketball tennis court
Other trip May 18, 2015
Very nice hotel. It was nice having an adult pool to relax in
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Beware of added fees"
The room and pool were very nice. We paid a resort fee, and a parking fee. This is very common in Orlando.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
great location close to theme parks. Very close to seaworld. Don't like the parking as you need to pay to park. No warm water in the shower during our stay but one of the hotel plumber fix it but time was still wasted as we are in a hurry for an appointment.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Vince
"Not exactly a business traveller's hotel . . ."
Quick business stay, conference driven. Clearly a tourist hotel, mobbed with folks headed for Mouseland and priced to take advantage. Ancillaries plentiful but always overpriced, from food to drink to copies. And then there's that mandatory "resort fee" you cannot escape despite having no inclination to use any resort stuff . . .
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
The best well trained staff I have ever encountered. Made us feel that we were the only one there.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great hotel! Amazing accommodations!"
We loved the pools!!! Everyone was super nice. Everything was clean! We had a great time.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great!"
Excellent all around!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Orlando"
In town on business at the OCCC.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Large pool area near I drive"
We went for a family getaway on the weekend. I felt the check in was rushed and unpleasant with not much welcoming or any info about activities which would have been nice. Our second key card did not work and we even went back to get another but for some reason that one still did not work. We wanted a less pricey dinner than what Spencer's offered so we looked at the menu for David's club but the evening we got there the entire menu was changed and we couldn't find a thing to order. The waitress there was very helpful and so friendly she gave us the room service menu and we ended up just getting the kids something and left due to the noise and our waitress seemed pulled in all directions while we sat wondering what to order. But she didn't charge us and said it was fine. Then for ordering at the marketplace area the next day, all of the employees there seemed really confused and walked back and forth not wanting to wait on us, really unfriendly and we felt like we were bothering them for 2 croissants and 2 coffees. The pool area was great and we loved the lazy river. Very clean areas with smiling attentive staff everywhere but no lifeguards? I actually got one poor little girl out of the water when everyone on the sides was screaming to help her! It scared me a lot and it was hard to relax after that. Overall it was a pleasant stay in the room, it was clean and neat and some day I would return.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
lisa
"Stay here!"
Great hotel. I would stay there again and definitely recommend it to anyone wanted to stay in Orlando. My favorite thing is the lazy river pool!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Marcus
"Money well spent"
It was a great time. We went to the parks during the day and after closing the parks we came back to the hotel and closed the pool down. The kids loved the slide, lazy river, and the pool. The rooms were clean and quiet. The whole experience was awesome. We will definitely be back.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
we stayed a few days and the children didn't want to leave
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
mickey
"The Best Vacation Ever"
The hotel was beautiful. Clean, comfortable, well-appointed. Seriously, I don't have a single complaint. The room was spotless, comfortable and spacious. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. We rather enjoyed being greeted with a "Thank you for being here" each time we encountered staff in the halls or lobby. I kind of miss it now that I'm home. The hotel grounds are immaculately maintained, and between the pools, the lazy river, the basketball court, tennis court, etc. we probably could have spent our entire trip at the hotel and enjoyed it just as much. The hotel is well-situated for all of your park needs. Disney and Universal were both within 15-20 minutes (depending on traffic) and Seaworld is even closer. IHOP, McDonalds, Denny's and Red Lobster are all within a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel. There's also the Marketplace on-site to fulfill your Starbucks needs. We gave the breakfast buffet a shot one morning, but my son preferred Denny's. We didn't try any of the other restaurants on-site, so I can't speak to their service or food quality. We had an amazing vacation, in large part due to this wonderful hotel and their exceptional staff. From check-in to check-out, everything was completely without friction. I booked our stay about 4 months in advance and got an amazing rate, but I'd have paid twice as much and still feel I got my money's worth. I would highly recommend and we will definitely be back!
8 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Kimberly
"Convienent to the convention center and that's it."
I stayed there to be close to the convention center as I had stayed there before. I WILL NOT BE BACK! The amount of money that this hotel charges is not worth the cost. The front desk staff member was very abrupt and didn't honnor my reservation request for a king size bed. They gave me two queens instead even though I told them I was here alone and also a Hilton honors member. My room didn't get cleaned one night until after 5pm when I returned. The lady gave me the towels and I helped her take out the trash. I expected higher quality from the Hilton. I will not be recommending this hotel to anyone who asks me. I'm extremely disappointed in my recent stay. :(
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Anonymous
"Typical Hilton hotel"
Your typical Hilton hotel: clean, neat, respectful staff.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Pool is awesome"
Pool is just as good as it looks! Hotel was very nice. Room was nice but the housekeeping isn't that great. Had to ask for extra towels every day since they only give you 2 bath towels when it was 2 adults and 2 children. Had to pay for parking
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Close to Convention Center"
Super easy check-in, everyone very polite and attentive. We loved the lazy river inner tubing pool for relaxing after a long day in the Convention Center.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
DF
"Great place"
Great place well worth the$$$
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great Pool!"
We absolutely loved it for a Spring Break location. We were able to get to Sea World without too much hassle and absolutely loved the pool area!! Next time, we plan to stay at the hotel for a whole day to enjoy the pool!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Corilee
"Universal family vacation"
We loved the pool area, lazy river and delicious continental breakfast. The staff was super friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Quick stop for kids"
First room smelt like cat pee. Staff quickly gave us a new room. Parking fee is a downer . And pool bands are a bummer too. Very expensive for what you get
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
spring breaker
"Great hotel close to everything!"
Our entire stay was great from start to finish. The hotel is very nice, clean, and had everything you could want. We were able to walk to everything on International Drive also which was a big plus!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Ideal"
Ideal location as it is close proximity to the parks we visited, Aquatica and Sea World. The amentities of the resort were ideal for our family.The children enjoyed the pool area as well as basketball court. The marketplace in the hotel was ideal to grab a small breakfast meal, Starbucks coffee and snacks for the day. The staff were very kind and helpful and would recommend this place to friends and perhaps may even return of we visit Orlando again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Trip with kids"
Hotel has a great pool, very kid friendly hotel and also great all around facility. Staff was very helpful and would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Bryan
"Beautiful hotel"
Stayed at this hotel for a family vacation at Disney World. Location is great, very close to Sea World and not too far from Disney World. The hotel staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The pool and spa are beautiful but need to grab lounge chairs by the pool early especially on the weekends. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Jeannie
"family vacation, exceeded expectations"
hotel/resort was even better than expected. staff were accommodating, helped to find us a chair at the pool, very attentive at the pool area for all of our needs and requests. pool view room that we booked wasn't available when we arrived at 1:00 a.m. received a voucher for restaurant as compensation and the correct room the next night. the breakfast buffet was very nice and complete with omelettes cooked to order. we were satisfied with this and very pleased with our stay. the grounds are even more beautiful than the photos and our kids loved the lazy river and pool basketball. we will definitely return.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
michigan family
"Fantastic amenities"
The pool is huge with wonderful lazy river. Loved all the other games available. The pool staff were great even when it was crowded.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Birthday getaway with kids"
Great stay! Kids loved the pool. Factor in the $29/night resort fee plus parking when you book so you're not surprised. But great staff, very accommodating!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice and comfortable as all attractive pleases ."
Very good experience. Managed to see most of the attractive pleases like Saeworld, Universal and Disney. Also I managed to take the helicopter and saw the Orlando from the sky.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Tiger1
"Very nice hotel, excellent on ground activities."
Enjoyed the property and facilities very much. Student event going on our weekend made it a bit more difficult to enjoy fully.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Jay
"Excellent Hotel"
We loved our stay at the Hilton Orlando. It is one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at. The lazy river and pools were amazing and there were plenty of chairs available to lay out in the sun. The staff was great and helped us out with travel and other needs. There are cabs always available right at the hotel and the concierge will provide you with a free I-Trolley pass for travel along International Drive. There are many restaurants on the property, but they are very expensive. There is a 711 gas station right across the street if you want to load up on soda and snacks for regular prices. It would cost a lot if you ate every meal at the hotel. The room was a little tight, but still very nice. There was more of a family/adult environment than a spring break party scene. That was exactly what we were looking for. This hotel was wonderful and we will probably stay here if we ever vacation in Orlando again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015