All hotels in Huntington Beach, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Excellent hotel in great location."
We loved staying at the Shorebreak. Staff was great, close to shops, restaurants, and only 25 minutes to Disneyland which was our next stop. The only thing that was a bummer was that they charged our credit card for the full cost, even though we paid cash, and they told us our account wouldn't be credited for 2-3 days.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Boutique living in downtown HB"
Fantastic boutique hotel in the heart of downtown HB. Just cross the PCH and you are on the beach. Very cool rooms and definitely has that JDV feel.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Location, Location, Location"
Nice hotel in a great location. Lots of night life and restaurants nearby. Definitely did not need a car for our 4 day stay as everything we wanted to do was within walking distance. The beach is across the street and easily accessed. Cannot complain about the room, it was nicely decorated and the staff was very friendly. Only complaint is the cost of valet parking 27/night and 12/night for wifi. We found parking in the neighborhood so that was no cost to us. Once we found parking we never used the rental again because everything is close by. So I wished I had just taken a taxi from JWA which would have saved money on the rental. Will definitely use this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Boutique hotel at a perfect location..."
No better place to stay than this one in HB. A boutique hotel that is large enough to have the amenities you expect from a larger hotel, but still at a size that makes you feel you're not just a number.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Ata
"Awesomeness!"
It was my 1st trip back to CA in 20 years! It was everything I dreamed of and more! We will be back for my Birthday! This hotel is awesome! Everyone there was super friendly and the whole vibe is cool! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Nichole
Great hotel to stay at while visiting H.B. The location was excellent!
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice beach getaway in downtown Huntington Beach"
We had a lovely stay for a weekend away during the holidays. The Beachview rooms well on Pacific Coast Highway are surprisingly quiet. Watching the sunset go down in Huntington Beach and being able to walk to a multitude of restaurants was nice. The room was generally good condition.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Christopher
"Amazing people, amazing place, amazing views."
Went in for a quiet Christmas night in and it was amazing. Had an even better morning with the ocean front view and had amazing help at the front desk.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Abraham
"Great value"
Great value right across from the beach in Huntington Beach.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Business and fun"
I visited HB to attend a conference and preferred to stay in Shorebreak because I like boutique smaller hotels. It was a great decision as I loved the downtown location, service, friendly atmosphere, great interior design and decor, and Zimzala's restaurant (they also had a live music on the night of my arrival).
4 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Hotel was amazingly clean and beautiful. The room was marvelous, no complains about the service, the room, and the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Alberto
"Fun"
The Area was entertaing lots of things to do and places to eat
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Ninfa
"All Fried Out."
The stay was wonderful but when we were craving French fries at 4 in the morning. It was disappointing to know that there was absolutely nothing we could do about it according to the front desk.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Sonia
"Charming hotel next to almost everything !"
Surprised by the charm of a "surfer" hotel in a city where everyone work out ! The hotel has a "beachy" influence, and is pet friendly. In the evening you'll be able to enjoy a glass of wine in the bar of the hotel and at a night you'll eat grilled marshmallows chocolate cookies around a fire camp.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Nour
"Looking forward to staying again!"
What a great place to stay! My family of 4 stayed here two nights and it was wonderful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was amazing and the rooms were beautiful and clean. We had a beach facing room, and even with the PCH right outside our window it was quiet.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
April
"Relaxing HB Weekend"
Loved our stay in beautiful Huntington Beach. We upgraded to a King suite with partial ocean view for only $35.00 more per night. Clean, lovely room, comfortable bed, and luxurious bathroom. We walked to pier, beach, shops, bars, & restaurants.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Leora
"Shorebreak"
We were visiting family in the area and wanted something on the beach. We had a great view and the windows blocked out the noise from the busy PCH. There were lots of dining and shopping in the area. The valets were great and front desk personnel very helpful. Parking, Internet and In Room Movies are extra.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Debbie
"Can't beat the heart of Huntington Beach!"
What an amazing place. The view and location alone... Then you add the friendly hotel staff and quality of the room. I was very happy!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Relaxed Atmosphere!"
Fun motif, cool courtyard chill area that mimics a bon fire on the beach. Pretty landscaping, seemed like a newer hotel as everything was fresh and clean. Big showers in the rooms! Parking is $27 a day and the valet for the hotel isn't ON the PCH so look for it on street running east west on south side of hotel. That was the only negative about our stay.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Cherie
"Whoop!"
Had a great time, always do :)
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach and shops."
my only complaints: Nopool/hot tub. Walls/ceilings thin. We could hear every step of guests above us. Waited 35 minutes for bellman to arrive to bring our bags to the car.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
CS
"Family reunion to celebrate a 50th."
We had a great time talking and playing games in the outdoor patio with the fire pits.Nice hotel all around.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Silvia
"Best thanksgiving ever!"
We came for a thanksgiving stay cation and absolutely had a wonderful time.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Dina
"Great location!"
Was allowed to check-in early. Beautiful oceanfront view, but I had an accessible room, which I wasn't too happy about. I decided to keep quiet, because the room location was so great! The selection of the room by the front desk agent was understandable considering the fact that I was there two hours before the 4pm check-in time. Most of the accessible rooms don't usually get rented each night, so are the first rooms available for people who choose to check-in early. Overall, the location was awesome, and I'll definitely be back again in the future!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Don
"Best stay!"
When my family and I check in to our room I was a little upset wall paper was peeling from the wall and the double beds were very small my husbands feet were hanging off the end for over 200$ I was hoping for more. I went to the front desk not to complain but to see what the charge would be for a larger bed, after explaining to cody why i would like a bigger room he smiled and said I will take care of you, we will move you to a room with 2 king beds when I asked what the charge would be he said no charge we want our guest to be happy. The room they moved us to was huge. my family was very happy. The hotel staff was amazing they made sure my children had smores at the camp fire when we arrived back at the hotel after having an amazing dinner at a place they refered. They also arranged a family bike ride at a discouted price....! Amazing! we had a blast! We will be back! If you are looking for an amazing place to stay please stay here. We travel a lot and this place is at the top of my list ! Thank you!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Jamie
"Always perfection!"
Staff. Location. Rooms. Atmosphere. Did I say location?
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great Location Poor Service"
Room are nice but amenities are too minimal for a 4 star hotel. Internet was weak. Room Service is not available until 7AM, this is too late for a business traveler. Valet parking service was terrible. Nice location, service needs improvement.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
In town for a beach volleyball tournament and Shorebreak had the perfect location. The staff are warm, friendly and accommodating.
"Nice Room"
The room was nice having the living area separated from the bed. The bathroom was spacious and modern. The robes are a nice touch. The hotel is dog-friendly, so we may bring our dog next time. All staff people were gracious. I don't understand why the hotel charges extra for wifi when the room cost is already quite high and the cost of wifi is minimal.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
A Shawn
"Excellent Place with Great Staff!"
My God this was an awesome surprise! Great staff, surfing lifestyle(i like when i can walk into a place and people don't freak that i have a surfboard and am in a wetsuit), location was fabulous-we parked the car and didn't get back in it until we left. We were both completely blown away! Great job guys!
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
William W
"One of the best hotels we have stayed at!"
A great experience for the entire family... The hotel staff was very helpful, and genuinely friendly. It covers the entire stay. From going to the beach, to roasting smores at night. We will be coming back!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Danny
"Canr wait to return!"
They went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. Wonderful hotel written by spouse, Nancy
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
ted
"Great Play to Stay"
My son and I stayed here only for one night which was not nearly long enough! We've stayed many wonderful places throughout his 18 years, but he said he enjoyed this hotel the most of all!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Shari
"Great place in Huntington Beach"
Everyone is so pleasant from the time you walk in. A fun beach feell. We received a beachfront upgrade which was such a nice thing . Absolutely love the front desk personnel. Eco friendly is a plus Can't wait to come back.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Wonderful boutique hotel- will definitely be back!"
The front desk staff could not have been more accommodating and friendly. The room itself was much larger than we expected and worked perfectly for our needs. You can't beat the location either!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"first time birthday weekend"
I came for my 21st birthday and as soon as I checked the man at the front desk, I believe his name was timmy, was super friendly and made me excited for my stay! He even brought up a couple drinks to get my weekend started! It was a great time and the room was absolutely amazing!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"LOVED it!!"
Loved the hotel! The staff went above and beyond! We stayed in the ocean view room and it had an AMAZINGLY huge deep bath tub! Perfect location as well. We will denitely be coming back!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"great location"
The hotel was right in the middle of Huntington area and it was a beautiful place.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
KT
We checked in late at night,did not really a chance to explore the surrounding
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Beautiful, trendy hotel in the perfect location"
This hotel was in the perfect location, right across from the beach and right next to all the shops, restraunts, and bars. The room was very clean, large and spacious. The beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was huge! I didn't want to leave!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Netti
"Great weekend getaway"
We live in HB and love the Hotel and rest/bar downstairs. Fun nightlife all just outside front door. Just needed a night without the kids.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Vacation"
Excellence . Loved the hotel. Staff was friendly and very helpful
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Great spot! Mike at the front desk was awesome!!! I would come back for sure
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Quick HB getaway"
The hotel was great. Location was in point. Meg the room service attendant was the absolute best.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jesse
"AMAZING"
I absolutely love staying here whenever I a in Huntington Beach. The service is exceptional and yu can't beat the location. I will recommend this place to anyhone!
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Nicole
"Great hip hotel near bech"
Would stay again. Great outside patio for drinks.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Came in for vacation and got what we expected. The hotel was right in the center of town. The room could have been kept a little cleaner as the pull out sofa had crumbs of food when pulled out and other small things. Although Next time I would have parked by myself and saved some money because they valet park the vehicle in the same lot as you would on your own.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Suite Dreams"
It was an amazing suite & ocean view. The staff was very hospitable & quick to make our stay unique. Timmy was very knowledgable and patient with my questions.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Myrna
"Best Hotel in HB"
This place is awesome!
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Perfect location"
This hotel is perfectly-located in Huntington Beach. You walk across the street and you're at the Pier. There are restaurants all around from Sushi, to burgers, to seafood. Main Street is one block over and there is shopping all over. Pet friendly too and had a dog show on Saturday.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014