All hotels in Huntington Beach, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Beautiful hotel , prime location"
Great stay with baby & dog ! Very comfortable & clean . Awesome location with easy access to downtown & beach
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Surf City Delight"
Shorebreak is located in the center of "Surf Town USA" - Huntington Beach, CA! The hotel has a surf / beach decor and a relaxed vibe catering to folks who want to relax in the hotel. Yet once at square, shopping area or beach you will can be active or chill which is truly a CA kind of activity.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Great Stay."
Great stay. Staff were professional and extremely helpful. The hotel was as dog friendly as it could possibly be! We will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Huntington Beach Shorebreak"
Great spot across PCH from the Huntington Beach Pier and acres of wide beaches. We were there for a sand volleyball tournament. Staff was accommodating, restaurant and bar were nice, lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Hotel loans beach chairs and umbrellas to guests and has bicycles for rent. Room was smallish but nice. We'll go stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Lawrence W
"Beautiful Place"
Gorgeous property, great people and amazing location! My only complaint is that there was an extra charge for everything to include the wireless internet.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Kristen
"Great time and place"
Excellent stay... Always friendly staff and great location to pier and Main Street.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Best place to stay on the coast!"
Such a great place to stay! The location, staff, amenities, beds, food, and rooms were all amazing! I WILL be staying at the Shorebreak again... And tomorrow isn't soon enough!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2015
kevin
"New Year, New Life!"
I loved my stay at Shorebreak. It was my getaway to start the new year as a recent widow. Loved my view of Huntington Beach pier and the ocean ( my childhood playground). Timmy at the front desk sent me a bottle of champagne..... Thanks Timmy.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great romantic get-a-way for NYE!"
I would definitely stay here again. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The rooms were very quiet despite a lot of traffic given the holiday weekend. We had a wonderful view of the ocean and a cute little balcony. The beds were really comfortable! Decor was cute & beachy, surf like. The only think I thought odd was the fact that they had bean bags at the foot of the bed rather than a bench or ottomans. Sitting down to put shoes or pants on proved to be an adventure. Other wise, I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is just steps to the beach, pier, shopping, awesome Main street restaurants and the Strand!
5 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Cynthia
"Great location and friendly staff"
Great stay. Let us check in almost 3 hrs early. Very friendly and hotel has a great surf/ beach vibe. It is next to everything in Huntington Beach and you can walk everywhere.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Lucas
The staff was friendly and the decor was fun. We received an upgrade with a great view. Valet is less than paid parking. It's $27. CVS is close. It's close to pier, shops and restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Pet friendly and rip great location!"
First time there and my family and I loved it! The location is perfect. We valet parked and walked everywhere. Our dog was comfortable and welcomed. The staff was friendly and helpful. I can't wait to return.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Spontaneous Get away"
It was a nice get away for the day. The customer service was wonderful. Every employee greeted us as we walk by. Checking in and out was a breeze. The only minor complaint was that we were put in a handicap room. The next time I will make to request a non handicapped room.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Best place in HB"
We love staying here with our 130# Rottie. Everything thing about this place is awesome, expect for the beds. The beds are decent but should be better for a hotel like this.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great!"
Great hotel and great location!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
david
"Excellent hotel in great location."
We loved staying at the Shorebreak. Staff was great, close to shops, restaurants, and only 25 minutes to Disneyland which was our next stop. The only thing that was a bummer was that they charged our credit card for the full cost, even though we paid cash, and they told us our account wouldn't be credited for 2-3 days.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Boutique living in downtown HB"
Fantastic boutique hotel in the heart of downtown HB. Just cross the PCH and you are on the beach. Very cool rooms and definitely has that JDV feel.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Location, Location, Location"
Nice hotel in a great location. Lots of night life and restaurants nearby. Definitely did not need a car for our 4 day stay as everything we wanted to do was within walking distance. The beach is across the street and easily accessed. Cannot complain about the room, it was nicely decorated and the staff was very friendly. Only complaint is the cost of valet parking 27/night and 12/night for wifi. We found parking in the neighborhood so that was no cost to us. Once we found parking we never used the rental again because everything is close by. So I wished I had just taken a taxi from JWA which would have saved money on the rental. Will definitely use this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Boutique hotel at a perfect location..."
No better place to stay than this one in HB. A boutique hotel that is large enough to have the amenities you expect from a larger hotel, but still at a size that makes you feel you're not just a number.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Ata
"Awesomeness!"
It was my 1st trip back to CA in 20 years! It was everything I dreamed of and more! We will be back for my Birthday! This hotel is awesome! Everyone there was super friendly and the whole vibe is cool! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Nichole
Great hotel to stay at while visiting H.B. The location was excellent!
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice beach getaway in downtown Huntington Beach"
We had a lovely stay for a weekend away during the holidays. The Beachview rooms well on Pacific Coast Highway are surprisingly quiet. Watching the sunset go down in Huntington Beach and being able to walk to a multitude of restaurants was nice. The room was generally good condition.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Christopher
"Amazing people, amazing place, amazing views."
Went in for a quiet Christmas night in and it was amazing. Had an even better morning with the ocean front view and had amazing help at the front desk.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Abraham
"Great value"
Great value right across from the beach in Huntington Beach.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Business and fun"
I visited HB to attend a conference and preferred to stay in Shorebreak because I like boutique smaller hotels. It was a great decision as I loved the downtown location, service, friendly atmosphere, great interior design and decor, and Zimzala's restaurant (they also had a live music on the night of my arrival).
4 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Hotel was amazingly clean and beautiful. The room was marvelous, no complains about the service, the room, and the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Alberto
"Fun"
The Area was entertaing lots of things to do and places to eat
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Ninfa
"All Fried Out."
The stay was wonderful but when we were craving French fries at 4 in the morning. It was disappointing to know that there was absolutely nothing we could do about it according to the front desk.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Sonia
"Charming hotel next to almost everything !"
Surprised by the charm of a "surfer" hotel in a city where everyone work out ! The hotel has a "beachy" influence, and is pet friendly. In the evening you'll be able to enjoy a glass of wine in the bar of the hotel and at a night you'll eat grilled marshmallows chocolate cookies around a fire camp.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Nour
"Looking forward to staying again!"
What a great place to stay! My family of 4 stayed here two nights and it was wonderful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was amazing and the rooms were beautiful and clean. We had a beach facing room, and even with the PCH right outside our window it was quiet.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
April
"Relaxing HB Weekend"
Loved our stay in beautiful Huntington Beach. We upgraded to a King suite with partial ocean view for only $35.00 more per night. Clean, lovely room, comfortable bed, and luxurious bathroom. We walked to pier, beach, shops, bars, & restaurants.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Leora
"Shorebreak"
We were visiting family in the area and wanted something on the beach. We had a great view and the windows blocked out the noise from the busy PCH. There were lots of dining and shopping in the area. The valets were great and front desk personnel very helpful. Parking, Internet and In Room Movies are extra.
3 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Debbie
"Can't beat the heart of Huntington Beach!"
What an amazing place. The view and location alone... Then you add the friendly hotel staff and quality of the room. I was very happy!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Relaxed Atmosphere!"
Fun motif, cool courtyard chill area that mimics a bon fire on the beach. Pretty landscaping, seemed like a newer hotel as everything was fresh and clean. Big showers in the rooms! Parking is $27 a day and the valet for the hotel isn't ON the PCH so look for it on street running east west on south side of hotel. That was the only negative about our stay.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Cherie
"Whoop!"
Had a great time, always do :)
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach and shops."
my only complaints: Nopool/hot tub. Walls/ceilings thin. We could hear every step of guests above us. Waited 35 minutes for bellman to arrive to bring our bags to the car.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
CS
"Family reunion to celebrate a 50th."
We had a great time talking and playing games in the outdoor patio with the fire pits.Nice hotel all around.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Silvia
"Best thanksgiving ever!"
We came for a thanksgiving stay cation and absolutely had a wonderful time.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Dina
"Great location!"
Was allowed to check-in early. Beautiful oceanfront view, but I had an accessible room, which I wasn't too happy about. I decided to keep quiet, because the room location was so great! The selection of the room by the front desk agent was understandable considering the fact that I was there two hours before the 4pm check-in time. Most of the accessible rooms don't usually get rented each night, so are the first rooms available for people who choose to check-in early. Overall, the location was awesome, and I'll definitely be back again in the future!
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Don
"Best stay!"
When my family and I check in to our room I was a little upset wall paper was peeling from the wall and the double beds were very small my husbands feet were hanging off the end for over 200$ I was hoping for more. I went to the front desk not to complain but to see what the charge would be for a larger bed, after explaining to cody why i would like a bigger room he smiled and said I will take care of you, we will move you to a room with 2 king beds when I asked what the charge would be he said no charge we want our guest to be happy. The room they moved us to was huge. my family was very happy. The hotel staff was amazing they made sure my children had smores at the camp fire when we arrived back at the hotel after having an amazing dinner at a place they refered. They also arranged a family bike ride at a discouted price....! Amazing! we had a blast! We will be back! If you are looking for an amazing place to stay please stay here. We travel a lot and this place is at the top of my list ! Thank you!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Jamie
"Always perfection!"
Staff. Location. Rooms. Atmosphere. Did I say location?
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great Location Poor Service"
Room are nice but amenities are too minimal for a 4 star hotel. Internet was weak. Room Service is not available until 7AM, this is too late for a business traveler. Valet parking service was terrible. Nice location, service needs improvement.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
In town for a beach volleyball tournament and Shorebreak had the perfect location. The staff are warm, friendly and accommodating.
"Nice Room"
The room was nice having the living area separated from the bed. The bathroom was spacious and modern. The robes are a nice touch. The hotel is dog-friendly, so we may bring our dog next time. All staff people were gracious. I don't understand why the hotel charges extra for wifi when the room cost is already quite high and the cost of wifi is minimal.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
A Shawn
"Excellent Place with Great Staff!"
My God this was an awesome surprise! Great staff, surfing lifestyle(i like when i can walk into a place and people don't freak that i have a surfboard and am in a wetsuit), location was fabulous-we parked the car and didn't get back in it until we left. We were both completely blown away! Great job guys!
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
William W
"One of the best hotels we have stayed at!"
A great experience for the entire family... The hotel staff was very helpful, and genuinely friendly. It covers the entire stay. From going to the beach, to roasting smores at night. We will be coming back!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Danny
"Canr wait to return!"
They went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. Wonderful hotel written by spouse, Nancy
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
ted
"Great Play to Stay"
My son and I stayed here only for one night which was not nearly long enough! We've stayed many wonderful places throughout his 18 years, but he said he enjoyed this hotel the most of all!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Shari
"Great place in Huntington Beach"
Everyone is so pleasant from the time you walk in. A fun beach feell. We received a beachfront upgrade which was such a nice thing . Absolutely love the front desk personnel. Eco friendly is a plus Can't wait to come back.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Wonderful boutique hotel- will definitely be back!"
The front desk staff could not have been more accommodating and friendly. The room itself was much larger than we expected and worked perfectly for our needs. You can't beat the location either!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014