All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
6001 W 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90036, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Nice, clean room. Great to have the Bistro right downstairs. Great location and great value.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"parking"
I wish the parking wasnt in the alley.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Friendly, helpful staff. Nice location, very clean. Good bargain!
Response by Park Plaza Lodge Hotel
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Overall Good"
Decent & Clean for the money. We needed a low-budget room near my son who was studying on nearby Boston University campus and the location was very close to his apartment.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Marc
"LA for business"
Short stay.. cute look but rooms were very dated...
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Maurice
"My go-to one-night L.A. stopover"
The place is old but pretty clean. The showers need some deep cleaning in the crevices and one of the towels had "something" on it, so I had to substitute a hand towel for the bath towel. The bed was clean, I checked the sheets. The room was equipped with a fridge and microwave. Street noise was evident but once I fashioned my own ear plugs, I slept well. Free parking made this a 4 experience, not to mention the coffee shop and restaurant within walking distance. I felt safe. The clerks were friendly.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"West Hollywood Affordable Solution."
Older classic hotel with few amenities. Our room was straight out of the 60's. Great bathroom, but broken fridge. 10 minute cab to all the nightlife, and at a fraction on the cost of any hotel closer. Beautiful upscale neighborhood with restaurants and coffee house 50 feet away. Superb staff. And get this...free covered parking.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
stephen
"Good for a short business trip"
I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights for business. The hotel is not bad, but there is nothing spectacular about it, except for its price and location. Other hotels in the area are extremely expensive due to its location ($200-$350 a night). The rooms are clean, the bathrooms are in good working order, internet is good, you have cable TV and the bed is very comfortable. The room had a small fridge, but it had been unplugged for some time and so I didn't use it. There is a small (~75cm in diameter) with a couple of chairs where you can sit and work or eat. Not the most comfortable, but it works. This hotel is a bit old, but it has been kept in good condition. The age can be seen in the carpet and the paint at times, but that is not a deal breaker for just a short business trip. The hotel does not have a restaurant, but there is good one next door and you can always order online; the people at the front desk will send them up to your room as soon as the verify with you. The staff is also friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Park Plaza Lodge, Los Angeles"
Clean.ut totally ill equipped. Extremely minimal décor with not a picture on a wall. Limited A.C. electric outlets. Noisy from exterior street sounds,. Poor poor poor lighting. This is a $50 a night motel posing as a real hotel.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice funky hotel"
The restaurant was great and the courtyard delightful
2 night trip Feb 18, 2015
rick
"run-down tired property."
Got in late at night or would've gone elsewhere; handy location, but awful condition. At end of hall way was open door that people would use to smoke despite our room being "Non-Smoking." Smoked wafted down the hall way with the breeze.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Park Plaza Lodge"
I stayed one night on a quick business trip. The ladies at the desk were very helpful and the room was comfortable. Great shower! Not too many dining options within walking distance but the restaurant next door was enjoyable with very nice service.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Fit our needs"
This was a handy place to stay because it was in walking distance of what we were visiting LA for. Staff was super nice.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Ron
"Eh"
The hotel is definitely older and a little sketchy from the outside. The rooms are plenty big but not the nicest. Cinder Block walls. It's walkable to the Grove however and the staff is nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"will do again"
Great place, close to coffee bean,7-Eleven, and a great Bistro. Room was clean and decent,only complaints would be parking and noise do to old single pane windows but not to bad.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Cleaning Lady Walked In On Me While Showering!"
Had a good impression when the Pinoy owner & her male receptionist greeted me warmly when I checked in. WRONG. Good bit 1st: On my 1st night, the male recep was so helpful, he gave me a half gallon of water from his carton as he thought it wasn't safe for me to head out alone. Now the bad: The cleaning lady was horrible! Even after making effort to tip her daily, she still had an attitude problem! Once, I had to head out later than usual so I asked a staff (who comes to check for room cleaning) if there was a cut-off time, he said no. So I closed AND locked my door & took a shower. Then the cleaning lady used a master key to open my door when I didn't respond to her knocks. She heard me showering & DID NOT take it as a sign to leave. She even put her head into the bathroom & asked if she could clean the room! Upon returning, she came with another cleaning lady. The whole time they gossiped about me in Spanish, which I happen to understand a little. I brought this up to the receptionist. This time, it was a young Pinoy lady who was ATROCIOUS. She maintained that her cleaning lady wasn't wrong for barging in & disrespecting my privacy. "Oh, she has the master key, so she's able to enter your room, locked or not. She has to clean your room by a certain time as they leave at 2." I told her about the staff who said there was no cut-off time. She conveniently went, "Oh, he doesn't know anything." OK, so your staff is ill-informed & the guest bears the brunt of it.
4 night trip Nov 7, 2014
it is in a great location, with friendly staff, clean and adequate rooms and easy parking
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"VERY Convenient"
Just needed to meet someone midtown, great location, small and nice
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
ronald
"The Grove"
The room was clean and neat. The staff were very helpful and answered my many questions. The location near the Grove is the best and shopping mall.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Big-O
"Friendly staff and good location"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Quite accommodating and always greeted us with a smile. Location was great and walking distance to several locations, or a short taxi ride to many other LA spots. I would recommend and stay here again.
5 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2015
Nikki
"GREAT Location"
We loved the Fiddlers Bistro next door and the Coffee shop across the street and walking to the Grove was fantastic!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Drew J
"Mid-Wilshire place to sleep"
Built perhaps in the 60s or early 70s, the building is concrete with open-riser stairs and tropical feel. Crowded into the streetscape the location is good; bus goes to downtown LA or west to Hollywood. Farmers Market is nearby. Staff was helpful. Decor is frayed, but bed and bath were clean.
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"avi"
good place in l-a
5 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
avraham
"Nice hotel , close to El Rey Theater."
Bed was very comfortable, the tv didn't work for us but probably just our room, the room was very clean and the bathroom had a walk in shower.
Adrien
"Near Museum"
It suited my needs well coffee shop and Bistro close by parking is limited be sure to verify when booking
Rikk
"Good value if don't need fancy digs"
Very convenient location - excellent front desk service and attention to needs - room is quite spartan - adjacent restaurant is fine - good value given the pricing
18 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Ronald
I liked this place a lot. Handy location, bed was very comfortable. Nice bathroom, good shower. A fair bit of street noise, which is to be expected in that location.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Good location, close to everything!"
This is close to the Grove and Beverly Hills. For this area you can't beat the price. It is old but clean. Although out room could of used some new pillows, ours were flat and hard.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Angel
"LA Hotel"
Adequate clean hotel, but it needs updating. It is showing its age. The bathrooms seemed updated, but the rest of the furnishings seem well worn. Pillows were flat.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"The nice hot shower was AWESOME! Beds were comfy"
While it was basic it had everything we needed Hot shower, comfy clean beds, internet access and free parking.Quiet for sleeping despite urban setting.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Jolie
"la trip"
Dated but clean room. Excellent location and friendly dtaff..
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan
staff was really accommodating and nice. The restaurant below the hotel is very convenient and had great pancakes! Off street parking was very convenient and the hotel was very close to everything. I was very happy with my stay
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Pool not heated"
Other than the pool not being heated everything was satisfactory. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"It is close to people we visit."
Close to diverse activities . Easy to get around LA from hotel. Good restaurant right there.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
The Hotel is very clean and in a good location. The showers are nice but the towels are very thin.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Local Traveler
"Accomodating stay"
Rooms were basic but decent. Bathroom had a little mold or mildew due to shower. Ambulance sirens a few times but staff was accommodating in allowing us to checkin a little early and check out a little later due to caring for a family member who jist
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Mini-Vacation"
My wife and I were pleasantly surprised with our stay at the, "Park Plaza Lodge Hotel". The hotel is located in a wonderful neighborhood and everything we needed was right near us (we were going to a concert at the Whisky A Go Go on Sunset Blvd). While the outside of the hotel shows it's age slightly, the room we booked couldn't have been any better. The room was very clean and you can tell that the maid service takes their job seriously. The bed was very soft and looked to have very new linens on it. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a wonderful place to stay without the overly high priced hotels in West Hollywood, about three miles away.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"I would come back again"
This hotel is a bit older but it is in a great neighborhood and the staff is great. The rooms are larger than i expected with renovated bathrooms. The old carpet was a bit musky and could use replacing. But for the price it is unbeatable.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
richard
"Basic and clean, great location"
Nothing special, but great location for visiting the sights on the north end of LA
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice location. Close to shopping and restaurants"
Very accommodating , professional staff. I would stay here again
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Tony
"The Price is Right"
Stayed here to go to The Price is Right. We were able to walk from the hotel with ease to the studio. Also great location due to short walking distance th The Grove and Farmers Market. The room was pleasant and clean but not spectacular,basically functional.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
Dianne
We have stayed here many times. It is consistently clean and comfortable with very helpful staff. The location is great as it is easy walking distance to The Grove, Farmer's Market and great eateries on 3rd street.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Decent Hotel Near the Grove"
Stayed here one night. Good room for the price. Clean, quiet, nothing spectacular. Would stay again if in the area. It's just a couple blocks from the Grove and CBS studios if your going for a taping. Good restaurant in front of the hotel which we ate at for breakfast.
Mindy
Great place! Especially if you get one of the rooms by the pool. Super cute, old Hollywood style.
Good location and friendly, efficient front desk staff. The room was clean but very outdated, the wall of windows overlooking the driveway/lobby didn't close completely making it very loud and very cold at night, and the curtains didn't fully cover the large windows in the room or the bathroom, making privacy a problem.
"Good stay."
Last minute booking brought us to LA for an overnight stay. We were thankful they had an available room with such short notice.
Melanie
"Good value for the price!"
A nice small hotel for a reasonable price. The rooms are clean and comfortable and very well located. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Naomi
I found what I was looking for, the hotel is correct in a great neighborhood. The best part is the location, two blocks from THE GROVE and Whole Foods
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Jorge
"Good trip to L.A."
Very nice place to stay.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Business NO"
If you're on vacation/excellent I was there on business...work space/table....not there.no place to do paperwork.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014